Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It   Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 2:33 pm

It's a good one.  It's full of bull(s). 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It   Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 5:00 pm

You may have seen this is from Dec 2020, but that doesn't matter.  The info is alot older than THAT! LOL.

Here is the printed info.
https://www.skywatchtv.com/2021/03/23/part20/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It   Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2021 5:16 pm

I just finished watching it. I didn't see this back in December so I'm glad I saw it now. I may have to get that Messenger book to go along with the Wormwood book that I already have. Maybe I'll get it read before the second coming. Yes, I'm THAT FAR behind in my reading. I badly need new reading glasses and add in all the 2016-2021 craziness that, like many of y'all, bury me in time-sucking research, and well, the books will still be there when I find the time. study cyclops

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It   Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy, 2025, ‘The Messenger’ Apophis, and the Terrible Gods Coming With It
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: