Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

&EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>

Go down 
+2
researcher
Blessed1313
6 posters
AuthorMessage

&EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> Empty
PostSubject: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 10:53 am

Discern... but keep in mind!!

You can watch whole thing or go about half way.
Pay attention to talk of Fukushima N device probability, and you might remember that web page I had posted back at the time of the incident that showed the siesmic graph of event and the fact that Siesmic magnitude from Japan did not match a 9.0 but rather a 5.3-5.8!

Now, remeber the purchase of mass underwater body bags!
Mention of East Coast many times. Planning around new Madrid (40 nuke plants)
N plants on East Coast as well.
Coast Guard in area 7 stand down, I think I posted that one.
It does not appear they are set at the moment but you need to be ready just in case you need to leave, ... and I'd do it quck before lock down.
ANYWAY watch video.

Like he said ONE-MISTAKE costs your family.
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Any reason why "lithium" deployed over Va today??

(I can't embed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M31tb5UWk_g&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Seems embed has suffered a setback with the code changes. Hope it is temporary. Meanwhile use the youtube button to post.

Here is one of the top comments below the video. We do know that NASA fired off two rockets today 4 July to place satilites. I saw that on other news someplace this morning. I think maybe yahoo.

Quote :
Metallic lithium and its complex hydrides, such as Li[AlH4], are used as high energy additives to rocket propellants.[12]

The launch of a torpedo using lithium as fuel

The Mark 50 Torpedo stored chemical energy propulsion system (SCEPS) uses a small tank of sulfur hexafluoride gas which is sprayed over a block of solid lithium. The reaction generates heat which is used to generate steam. The steam propels the torpedo in a closed Rankine cycle
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Hope that's the case ...... thanks researcher!!!

Li:

Health effects of Lithium

Effects of exposure to Lithium: Fire: Flammable. Many reactions may cause fire or explosion. Gives off irritating or toxic fumes (or gases) in a fire. Explosion: Risk of fire and explosion on contact with combustible substances and water. Inhalation: Burning sensation. Cough. Laboured breathing. Shortness of breath. Sore throat. Symptoms may be delayed. Skin: Redness. Skin burns. Pain. Blisters. Eyes: Redness. Pain. Severe deep burns. Ingestion: Abdominal cramps. Abdominal pain. Burning sensation. Nausea. Shock or collapse. Vomiting. Weakness.

Effects of short-term exposure: The substance is corrosive to the eyes, the skin and the respiratory tract. Corrosive on ingestion. Inhalation of the substance may cause lung oedema. The symptoms of lung oedema often do not become manifest until a few hours have passed and they are aggravated by physical effort. Rest and medical observation is therefore essential. Immediate administration of an appropriate spray, by a doctor or a person authorized by him/her, should be considered.

Routes of exposure: The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation of its aerosol and by ingestion. Inhalation risk: Evaporation at 20°C is negligible; a harmful concentration of airborne particles can, however, be reached quickly when dispersed.

Chemical dangers: Heating may cause violent combustion or explosion. The substance may spontaneously ignite on contact with air when finely dispersed. Upon heating, toxic fumes are formed. Reacts violently with strong oxidants, acids and many compounds (hydrocarbons, halogens, halons, concrete, sand and asbestos) causing fire and explosion hazard. Reacts violently with water, forming highly flammable hydrogen gas and corrosive fumes of lithium hydroxide.

Read more: http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/elements/li.htm#ixzz2Y6q29d3H
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Flammable huh?  How long does lithium last in the air?  Just asking, considering the entire east coast (and most of the rest of the country for that matter) is about to launch exploding projectiles into the air in a few hours...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 3:50 pm

If you've seen any of the Fast & the Furious movies its basically the aeronautical equivalent to hitting the nitros button.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/pdf/105909main_FS-2004-11-022.pdf

Little to none in the actual atmosphere. Much like throwing gasoline on a fire its consumed by the fire.

Here's a good article on it.

http://www.universetoday.com/103286/nasas-independence-day-fireworks-from-wallops-investigate-earths-global-daytime-dynamo-current/
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:09 pm

I thought their deployed meant it was already launched??
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:44 pm

No you're absolutely right. They were literally referencing lithium. 

The Terrier-Improved Orion successfully deployed a trail of lithium gas from a pressurized canister that created a chemical tracer to tracked how the upper atmospheric winds vary with altitude. These winds are believed to be the drivers of the dynamo currents.
Both rockets fly for about five minutes to an altitude of some 100 miles up in the ionosphere. They both splashed down in the ocean after about 15 minutes.
NASA’s King Air aircraft was essential to the mission. I toured the airplane on the Wallops runway for an up-close look inside. It was outfitted with a back of precisely aimed analytical instruments peering through the aircraft windows to capture the critical science data – see my photos herein.
“The King Air launches about an hour before the scheduled liftoff time,” Pfaff told me.
“It uses special cameras and filters to collect visible and infrared spectroscopic data from the lithium tracer to characterize the daytime dynamo.”
The science instruments are newly developed technology to make the daytime measurements of the lithium tracer jointly created by NASA, JAXA and scientists at Clemson University.
“Everything worked as planned,” Pfaff announced from Wallops Mission Control soon after the magnificent fireworks show this morning.

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/103286/nasas-independence-day-fireworks-from-wallops-investigate-earths-global-daytime-dynamo-current/#ixzz2Y7DTTyOT

Blessed1313 wrote:
I thought their deployed meant it was already launched??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 pm

guess the post has lost the original thought.
oh hummm might as well be mum.
the brain wanders so much these days.
might as well disappear anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:24 pm

tsunami.... underwater body bags.... etc ... damaged nuke plants along coast.... melt down....fall out shelter.... continuous radiation + is what you get daily, my meter still shows it just not as strong as the airliner above.
got scuba gear?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:22 pm

I respectfully suggest you READ before you POST. The former may end the need for the latter.

spring2 wrote:
guess the post has lost the original thought.
oh hummm might as well be mum.
the brain wanders so much these days.
might as well disappear anyways.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:30 pm

conservitusprime's youtube channel has been taken down.  Looks like wakeupyt still has Potter's vid's tho.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Failure to pay proper respects to Never A Straight Answer? Only nasa can edit their own lies lol. Just be sure to keep paying the bill..............

scottr99 wrote:
conservitusprime's youtube channel has been taken down.  Looks like wakeupyt still has Potter's vid's tho.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:37 pm

They are gonna have to hold off on the east coast thing. I have a trip to New York with the family planned soon.  AND I"M NOT PACKING THE GAS MASKS, AGAIN!!!

I'll be on the look out for the black and tans. Oh, and the white vans. Oh and I'll be praying and rebuking the whole time too. How am I supposed to enjoy myself whilest I'm doing all of that. Oh, dear.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>   &EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

&EAST COAST& possible event... <training type supports>
Page 1 of 1