Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Glory of God's Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

The Glory of God's Creation Empty
PostSubject: The Glory of God's Creation   The Glory of God's Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm a mountain lover/person. To some this might be "no thanks". Austria just opened a new resort attraction called 'Stairway to Nothingness' that's pretty cool.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/glass-platform-opens-on-dachstein-glacier-near-schladming-austria-a-909267.html

The Glory of God's Creation Image-516128-galleryV9-etcm

The Glory of God's Creation Image-516129-galleryV9-vpyt

The Glory of God's Creation Image-436143-galleryV9-koor

The Glory of God's Creation Image-516127-breitwandaufmacher-izdd
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of God's Creation   The Glory of God's Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:00 pm

I love mountains too...as a matter of fact they are all around where I live....but.....no way could I stand where she is standing.....but it's beautiful just the same!Laughing
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of God's Creation   The Glory of God's Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Cool. Rocky Mountain National Park is gorgeous. The drive from Denver-Breck-Vail-Aspen is beautiful as well. The Alps that comprise Switzerland and Austria's southern border are a sight to behold though. From the San Bernardino pass in southern Suisse you can literally see the Italian peninsula forming , if you're lucky enough to catch a perfect day.  Either way its evident that God is not only a 'numbers' lover, he's also an artist of sorts.

The rock strata in the alps shows a very violent crustal plate collision that's cool to see. I'll post a pic or two later.

Yaddy wrote:
I love mountains too...as a matter of fact they are all around where I live....but.....no way could I stand where she is standing.....but it's beautiful just the same!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of God's Creation   The Glory of God's Creation I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Ditto........God's scenery around me is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Glory of God's Creation   The Glory of God's Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glory of God's Creation
Page 1 of 1