Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth Rich Case Documents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Seth Rich Case Documents Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rich Case Documents   Seth Rich Case Documents I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:59 pm

watchful one
@watchful1
2h
FBI Releases Documents on Investigation Into Death of Democrat National Committee Worker Seth Rich

The FBI has produced 68 pages relating to a Democrat National Committee (DNC) worker who was shot dead in 2016 in Washington, including an investigative summary that appears to suggest someone could have paid for his death.

Seth Rich, the worker, was shot dead in the early morning hours on July 16, 2016, near his home in the nation’s capital.

The murder, which is unsolved to this day, fueled widespread media coverage, especially after WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange suggested that Rich was the person who provided internal DNC emails to WikiLeaks. Rich’s family has called the notion that Rich leaked documents to WikiLeaks a conspiracy theory.

More at link:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/fbi-releases-documents-on-investigation-into-death-of-democrat-national-committee-worker-seth-rich_3789686.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-04-24-2&mktids=a980eaa4063e7847a1a214ccbf0bfde3&est=gdl%2BL%2BHgpv%2BPOQtcdSKgB9CVhf9nwgeIiZO8YyUlosSMQDavPyI51czBOFI%3D

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Seth Rich Case Documents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rich Case Documents   Seth Rich Case Documents I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 11:27 am

New docs released May 8th

https://thedcpatriot.com/the-latest-seth-rich-file-dump-from-fbi-to-attorneys-released-file-download-inside/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Seth Rich Case Documents
Page 1 of 1