Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seth Rich FBI DOCS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Seth Rich  FBI DOCS Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rich FBI DOCS   Seth Rich  FBI DOCS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 8:18 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/fbi-drops-thousands-pages-documents-murdered-dnc-operative-seth-rich-said-nothing/

The liars involved in this coverup that stretched all over Russia, Schiff, etc...

For four years the FBI lied and said they had nothing on Seth Rich, but then in December 2020 the deep state FBI admitted they have 20,000 pages and a laptop all related to Seth Rich. The Deep State FBI liars finally brought the Seth Rich case out of the closet.

https://vault.fbi.gov/seth-rich/seth-rich-part-01-of-01/view

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Seth Rich  FBI DOCS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rich FBI DOCS   Seth Rich  FBI DOCS I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 11:23 am

Anon:  So am I right on this?  Killary ordered a Hitman on Seth Rich?

Seth Rich  FBI DOCS E53g0AwXoAgUgXn?format=jpg&name=small
Seth Rich  FBI DOCS E53g0GTXoBEZLdp?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Seth Rich FBI DOCS
Page 1 of 1