Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 9:32 pm

General Flynn posts tonight

Dear Lord, I pray from the depth of my heart...

Give us health, peace and joy. Protect my American brothers and sisters. Protect our beautiful country. 

Dear Lord, please protect the American martyrs of freedom and lead us to our righteous victory. Amen!:pray::pray::pray::flag_us: flag
----

Let this be the biggest lesson America ever learned...

We don't need a puppet in the White House, we need a real President who loves this amazing country!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 9:35 pm

https://t.me/General_Michael_Flynn

Regarding Afghanistan and beyond; I believe we have passed the point of salvation for our senior military leaders and politicians. We have allowed military and civilian lawyers (read rules of engagement restrictions) to become all powerful and our Generals (indecisive and risk averse) to become nothing more than career seeking politicians.

Those are 2 big reasons we have continued to fight and lose wars (we are trained at participating in wars and untrained at winning wars since WWII). AFG is a sad situation, as were the kurds in Iraq, but at least Trump pushed our respect internationally (being tough and smart is better than being tough and stupid). Today I don't believe America is respected the way we were only a few short months ago.

More countries visit China these days than come to the U.S. and China is prepped to recognize the Taliban once they declare the Islamic State simply to embarrass us. My sense is Taiwan is having some incredibly uncomfortable internal discussions (American apathy is likely starting to sink in). As are a lot of US allies in Europe. I also believe China is doing a lot of war gaming of costs and benefits currently with respect to the south China sea and Europe. 

We are now in a fully engaged information war. Soon it may be worse—I pray our senior military leadership is intensely planning all options—the best plan offers the most options at the last possible moment.

So now we wait. Trust me, our enemies are not waiting. They plan and they don’t care about stupid mask policies or fake insurrection BS. Our enemies will be working on the next three vulnerabilities we haven't even thought about. I believe Russia and China are clear eyed on our corrupt political leadership that they and many other nations no longer respect nor fear. 

America will come back and soon but it will come at a cost. If the bureaucracy in WDC (esp., DOD, State and the IC) want to keep acting like utopian ideologues, we will lose, if you find your courage, we will win. I say step up, stand up and straighten up your backbones, demand far better from your leaders and let’s start winning again. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:34 pm

Ezra A. Cohen
@EzraACohen
2h
In the midst of the catastrophic withdrawal from Afghanistan, it is important that the USG not lose sight of Mr. Frerichs. Now, more than ever, is the time to act to bring Mark home.
@StateSPEHA

Quote Tweet
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 -ZSs7MQN_mini
amna
@IAmAmnaNawaz
· 2h
The family of Mark Frerichs, the last American hostage in #Afghanistan, was in DC today meeting with officials from NSC, State, FBI, and DOJ, asking them to help secure Mark’s release from the Taliban.

His sister Charlene Cakora issued this statement

“We listened to govt people during the last administration telling us to be patient – but they never lifted a finger to free my brother. We have been hearing the same things from this administration. They kept telling us they had time, they had leverage. Well, they didn’t.”

Cakora says she supports a prisoner swap (Bashir Noorzai) to free her brother
“We don’t like the idea of seeing a drug trafficker go free, but that is who the Taliban wants.He’s been in prison here for 16 years. If sending him home gets my brother back safely to us, I support it”

Cakora reacted to remarks from Pres Biden today on Afghanistan:

“He never mentioned that he is leaving my brother behind, that he was aware of my brother, that he was fighting for my brother’s freedom. Nothing.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 10:36 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E89btJTVUAAyl0c?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 11:17 pm

WikiLeaks
@wikileaks
17h

The #AfghanWarLogs are an extraordinary compendium of over 91,000 reports covering the war in Afghanistan from 2004 to 2010 and the only public database available for study #Afghanistan

https://wikileaks.org/afg/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 7:16 am

Notice the man in the suit, western cut hair, in the picture.  ??

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E89EtcAXMAACE2y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 8:11 am

MILITANTS HAVE THE MINERALS! Taliban now controls the world’s largest LITHIUM deposits. (The Quartz report)

Afghanistan has been described as the “Saudi Arabia of lithium,” after geologists discovered enormous deposits of the natural resource estimated to be worth at least $1 trillion.

“The Taliban is now sitting on some of the most important strategic minerals in the world,” said Rod Schoonover from the Center for Strategic Risks, a Washington think tank, told the Quartz.

And the nation’s minerals might be already attracting some big players.

"China and Russia are already retaining diplomatic ties with the Taliban,”and "will almost certainly do business with the new regime" the Quartz says.

Experts note, “As long as there are safer and more reliable sources elsewhere, full utilization of Afghan minerals is likely to remain slow.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 8:11 am

Bin Laden killer brands Biden a “DISASTER” over Afghan collapse to Taliban

Robert O’Neill, the Navy SEAL who shot and killed Osama bin Laden, has called the Taliban’s shockingly swift insurrection "the worst loss in American history”, before SLATING President Biden.

“So, POTUS is a disaster. Joe Biden opposed the raid to kill Bin Laden. Our most popular president has vanished. Prove me wrong,” he ranted on twitter.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 8:35 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E8_wz9IXsAIYD69?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 11:27 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f62d  Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f62d  Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f62d 

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9AX4riWYAQfXBj?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 12:08 pm

How it started     How it ended

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E8_98xIWEAwetB-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 12:09 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9AWRIpWQAMuEoG?format=jpg&name=small
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9AWRIpXEAcL_GK?format=jpg&name=small

The final report last nite was 3 bodies fell off the aircraft.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 12:34 pm

All dressed up for a party, and no money to go out...boo hoo

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 Headshot_bigger
Charles Ortel
@CharlesOrtel
1h

US Treasury Freezes Billions In Afghan Reserves, Depriving Taliban Of Cash | ZeroHedge [size=0]https://zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-treasury-freezes-billions-afghan-reserves-depriving-taliban-cash

Way to plan CROOKED, DUMB
@JoeBiden
[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Biden administration disaster. It's on them. No other words needed. 

https://i.servimg.com/u/f73/17/16/29/12/body_r10.jpg

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 Body_r10

WARNING: - - - very graphic - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Bfrbb8R0k

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: up to 40,000' Americans remain stranded   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 3:33 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9901361/Up-40-000-Americans-stranded-Afghanistan.html?ITO=applenews

Defense officials say they'll save 5,000 a day from Kabul but 'up to 40,000' Americans remain stranded: Taliban fighters close in on airport after taking ALL access points which forces US troops to negotiate with them on who gets in

• Defense officials claimed on Tuesday they'd remove between 5,000 and 9,000 people on US planes every day

• But only 1,400 have been removed in the three days since the Taliban claimed the city of Kabul on Sunday 

• Overnight, only 700 people were removed - including 165 Americans - on seven C-17 jets

• Just one plane was used to ferry 640 people out of Kabul on Sunday so it remains unclear why only 100 are being boarded at a time now

• There are now grave concerns over how the remaining US citizens in various parts of the country will get out

• The Taliban has set up an entry point at the airport in Kabul and they now control all roads leading to it 

• Former CIA Director and retired General David Petraeus called the race to evacuate 'a Dunkirk moment' 

• Bush's Asst. Secretary of State Robert Charles said between 15,000 and 40,000 Americans are stranded 

• John Kirby, the Pentagon's spokesman, said on CNN that between 5,000 and 10,000 US citizens are in Kabul alone but Charles said thousands more are further afield in Herat, Kandahar and Jalalabad 

• Trump says Biden's shambolic effort makes Vietnam look 'like child's play' 

• Biden spoke briefly on Monday but he didn't take questions and he has now gone back to Camp David  

By Jennifer Smith
PUBLISHED: 09:55 EDT, 17 August 2021

US defense officials in charge of evacuating Americans from Kabul claimed on Tuesday morning they would fly 5,000 a day out despite only managing to rescue 1,400 in the three days since the city fell, while as many as 40,000 may remain stranded - some in remote parts of the country.
The Taliban is fast encroaching on the airport in Kabul and its fighters are now in charge of every access point on the way from the city. They have set up guard at the airport's entrance which means NATO troops are relying on their cooperation to safely get foreign nationals and Afghan refugees through the gates and onto planes. 
At a White House briefing on Tuesday afternoon, Biden's National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan confirmed US forces were 'in contact' with the Taliban negotiating how to get Americans, Afghan refugees and other foreign nationals in safely and onto planes. 

'We are in contact with the Taliban to ensure the safe passage of people to the airport,' he said. 
It puts the lives of Afghan nationals who helped the US and are now desperate to flee in an impossible situation of being unable to stay and live under them, but also too terrified to present themselves at the airport to the terrorist soldiers who they fear will slaughter them for working against them for 20 years. 
The State Department has been deliberately vague on the number of Americans who remain in Afghanistan and who they are.
Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said on Tuesday morning that between 5,000 and 10,000 are in Kabul, but earlier admitted he had no idea how many there were or where they were. George W. Bush's former Assistant Secretary of State, Robert Charles, says there are between 15,000 and 40,000 'scattered' across all of Afghanistan.  
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said on Tuesday that there were at least 11,000, including American journalists, translators, contractors, aid workers, NGO and government workers.
All of them have to get on flights from Kabul airport where the situation on Tuesday was remarkably calmer than on Monday, when eight Afghans died trying yo escape. Three were crushed by the wheels of a US jet as it took off, three fell from that jet as it ascended after stowing away in the hopes of being carried out safely, and two were shot by US troops after storming the airfield.  The troops resorted to using Apache helicopters and firing warning shots to disperse crowds of thousands of frenzied Afghans on the airfield.   

Scroll down for video 
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46780567-9901361-image-a-60_1629214407326

+24

Taliban fighters are now controlling the entry to the airport and have seized all of the access points leading to it in Kabul. It forces NATO troops to rely on them to allow evacuees into the airport to board flights 

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46775537-9901361-image-a-1_1629206833481

+24

Afghan security guards try and maintain order as hundreds of people gather outside the international airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021.  There are now 'three rings' around the airport and the Taliban controls the outer ring

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46776313-9901361-image-a-15_1629207872813

+24

A man holds a certificate acknowledging his work for Americans as hundreds of people gather outside the international airport in Kabul, Afghanistan, Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021. There was no sign of any US plane on Tuesday and there remain 40,000 Americans and 30,000 Afghan refugees in need of rescue 

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46776309-9901361-image-a-11_1629207867146

+24

Taliban fighters stand guard at a checkpoint near the US embassy that was previously manned by American troops, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021 

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46782217-9901361-image-a-68_1629216482851

+24

U.S. Department of Defense Press Secretary John Kirby said on Tuesday morning that the US would evacuate 5,000 people a day 

[size=10][size=18]General Hank Taylor provides update on situation in Afghanistan

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00

Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

[/size][/size]
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time3:47

Fullscreen
Need Text

MORE VIDEOS

• Watch video
      Shocking moment alligator attacks handler at kids birthday party
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46754447-0-image-a-3_1629158787412

• Watch video
      Video catches man grab woman's butt in NYC and punch her 3 times
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46780139-0-image-a-8_1629213270656

• Watch video
      Desperate Afghans stranded at Kabul Airport amid Taliban takeover
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46773921-0-image-a-29_1629203715699

• Watch video
      Couple obscure home from nosey neighbor with clothesline across yard
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46751359-0-image-a-26_1629152858269

• Watch video
      BBC anchor Yalda Hakim speaks to Taliban spokesman on air
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46751699-0-image-a-12_1629153600218

• Watch video
      Moment undercover armed police seize fugitive Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46767067-0-image-a-6_1629188732531

• Watch video
      Shocking crash site after Russian military plane falls from sky
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46775557-0-image-a-3_1629206664375

• Watch video
      Hilarious moment dog accidentally commandeers a paddleboard
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46767839-0-image-m-6_1629190072234

• Watch video
      Afghans rush to the airport as gun shots ring out in Kabul
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46720545-0-image-a-3_1629089606115

• Watch video
      Dad and son ride pedal bikes moments before drug driver hits them
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46751765-0-image-m-19_1629153801324

• Watch video
      Large crowds flee for airport as Taliban gunshots ring out in Kabul
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46721357-0-image-a-2_1629091498217

• Watch video
      Taliban seen shooting people trying to climb wall to airport
      Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46733915-0-image-a-13_1629120776420

The Taliban has agreed to a 'two week grace period' for foreign countries to remove their people before it's too late, but those on the ground are dubious about how long it may last. 
The shambolic effort by the Biden administration has drawn criticism from American defense experts and around the world with former CIA Director and retired General David Petraeus calling it a 'Dunkirk moment' on Tuesday while former President Donald Trump said it makes Vietnam 'look like child's play'. 
 The Taliban has given a two week grace period for them to get out but most of them have been told to shelter in place by the State Department...what you have at the airport, Biden has had to fall on bent knee
Former Assistant Secretary of State Robert Charles  

It emerged on Tuesday that in 2010, Biden reportedly told Richard Holbrooke, then Obama's special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, that the US had to leave Afghanistan regardless of the cost for the Afghan people.
According to Holbrooke, when Biden was asked about America's obligation to maintain their presence in Afghanistan to protect vulnerable civilians, he scornfully replied by referencing the US exit from southeast Asia in 1973.
'F*** that, we don't have to worry about that. We did it in Vietnam, Nixon and Kissinger got away with it.' 
Former Assistant Secretary of State Robert Charles said on Tuesday that the number of American citizens waiting to be rescued could be anywhere between 15,000 and 40,000. 
That number does not include the 22,000 Afghan refugees who will be brought to the US and housed on air bases in Wisconsin and Texas. 
'It's hard for me to properly present the extent of this foreign policy failure. This is a cascading national security failure. There's a document in the embassy called the F-77. 
'I am told the F-77 of Afghanistan indicates there are 15,000 potentially, upwards of 40,000 Americans scattered around Afghanistan right now.
'The Taliban has given a two week grace period for them to get out but most of them have been told to shelter in place by the State Department,' Charles told Fox and Friends.  
He said any of them were still in remote parts of the country like Kandahar and Jalalabad which are harder to reach and more dangerous.  
'We're talking about places like Herat, Mazar-i-Sharif, Kandahar and Jalalabad. It's very difficult to get in from there,' he said. 
'The Taliban is in control now, complete control, in Kabul. Biden has had to fall on bent knee at the airport and create three rings; the Taliban controls the outer ring, what's left of the Afghan Security Forces is the next ring and the Marines are the last ring.' 
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46784649-9901361-image-a-81_1629221520293

+24

Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid speaks at at his first news conference in Kabul, Afghanistan, Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021. For years, Mujahid had been a shadowy figure issuing statements on behalf of the militants. On Tuesday he said the insurgents sought no revenge and that 'everyone is forgiven' but those on the ground do not believe the terror group's promise of peace

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46784643-9901361-image-a-84_1629221531496

+24

Taliban officials arrange a Taliban flag, before a press conference by Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, at the Government Media Information Center, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46783179-9901361-image-a-75_1629218447014

+24

Members of Taliban forces sit at a security tower of the interior ministry in Kabul, Afghanistan August 17, 2021

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46783181-9901361-image-a-77_1629218453902

+24

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 46726773-9897561-The_US_Embassy_has_been_evacuated_and_the_American_flag_lowered_-a-16_1629107167438

+24

The airport sits in the north of the city which is now entirely controlled by the Taliban and which is now deciding who can get in and out of it 
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 5:08 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E88tVQXXMAc92q-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 5:31 pm

Kaleigh M. did a backstage quik vid up saying the program would be hot on the Afghan mess, and that
President Trump will have to get our people home.

https://twitter.com/CHHR01/status/1427741154318110722

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9B4MJzXMAkjZsH?format=jpg&name=small
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9B4MJzXMAkjZsH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 1:16 pm

https://resistthemainstream.org/watch-the-only-american-journalist-who-witnessed-saigon-compares-it-to-kabul/?utm_source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Reporter who was there said evac was "Saigon".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 1:38 pm

Head of UK armed forces Sir Nick Carter shares a very different view of what is actually going on out in Afghanistan.

https://twitter.com/CryptoKeKie/status/1428055811788529667

("HUMANITARIAN AID. REALLY? SINCE WHEN! )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 3:19 pm

At least the best of us is there:

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9GO7oeXoAM1a8a?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 3:22 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9FWy-4X0AQR3Kw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 5:33 pm

2 part quik interview with Raheem Kassam
as he reveals POTUS and Admin had a plan for quick and safe extraction of US and native innocents from hot bed sites.

https://twitter.com/maybe60794885/status/1428098591730569220

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 6:39 pm

Surprise! Obama released Kabul mastermind from Gitmo in 2014!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/surprise-obama-released-one-of-the-terrorist-masterminds-of-afghan-kabul-takeover-from-guantanamo-bay/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 6:57 pm

Dove wrote:
Surprise! Obama released Kabul mastermind from Gitmo in 2014!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/surprise-obama-released-one-of-the-terrorist-masterminds-of-afghan-kabul-takeover-from-guantanamo-bay/

His name is Khairullah Khairkhwa! Name sounds like when my cats horked up hair balls. (when I had cats)

That's the cat it's believed to now be heading the Taliban. Thanks a lot, Obama!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 7:23 pm

I gotta say, 'horked' is a new one on me.  (well, not ON me, please).  But as I've had cats too, it fits!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2021 8:01 pm

Dove wrote:
I gotta say, 'horked' is a new one on me.  (well, not ON me, please).  But as I've had cats too, it fits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGz-mC1SA8U

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 11:46 am

[size=15]@DeptofDefense

[/size]
[size=23]An Afghan boy moves through an Evacuee Control Checkpoint (ECC) at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul, Afghanistan. #HKIA[/size]

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9KvPE7WEAcbDkC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 12:44 pm

I do want to vet these figures

Our Soldiers.
Twenty years in Afghanistan.
457 Dead.
Thousands damaged for life.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 12:48 pm

Seriously?

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 6N_nFvnq_bigger
Samuel Williams

@votesamuelwill1
1h
According to a source familiar with the unfolding Afghan situation, and those individuals being transported out of Afghanistan, far too many individuals speak only Arabic. Something to be aware of because Arabic is not the primary language in #Afghanistan

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 5:43 pm

Notice the change? 

Neither do I !!!

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 What-d10

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 4_or_510

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 7:03 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 ACem-xBa_bigger
Happiness Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f490

@FELICIAWARMLING
1h
Oh yeah, but they are paying for the illegals to fly all over America Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8with hardworking taxpayers money Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f4b0
Are you paying attention? Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f914Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f914
Quote Tweet

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 6KwRUcAT_normalPatriotAU Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f985
@PatriotAU
· 1h
The Biden Administration tells Americans stranded in Afghanistan to pay their own flights home

-------------------
BREAKING: Biden administration considering launching airstrikes on equipment left behind by US troops in Afghanistan -
@Axios

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 7:39 pm

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/19/biden-admin-tells-americans-stranded-in-afghanistan-to-pay-for-their-own-flights-home/

Biden Admin Tells Americans Stranded In Afghanistan To Pay For Their Own Flights Home

The Biden Admin is charging Americans $2,000 or more for a ticket out of Afghanistan after the botched troop withdrawal 
--------

The Taliban safely escorted  150 Indian diplomats and Indian citizens to the airport
overnight last night.
We still have at least 10,000 US citizens stuck in Afghanistan.

Why is General Milley not expediently evacuating American citizens?

Why are Afghan nationals and Indian nationals at the front of the line?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 8:24 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9MdqP2XsAQwrLw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9MFEAJXMAEzyUm?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 10:18 pm

Here is some strikingly different footage from Afghan

https://twitter.com/JKM52289089/status/1428526553936318466

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 10:54 pm

Afghanistan has been the biggest revealer of the chess game yet.  And when you see it, you'll see more and more.

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9J9sxLXoAUuxcK?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 12:07 pm

A VET'S PERSPECTIVE:

https://patriotpost.us/articles/82094-a-vets-perspective-hard-times-in-hard-places-2021-08-20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 12:46 pm

The Tallywackers put demands on biden

Taliban spokesman Suhail Shaheen said Biden should withdraw all U.S. troops by Sept. 11 pursuant to a 2020 agreement the group had made with the Afghan government.
https://rawconservativeopinions.com/2021/08/20/taliban-issues-humiliating-demand-to-biden-with-deadline-sept-11/#disqus_thread

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 1:10 pm

A: It was North Korea, China, double agents, and mercenaries who taught the Taliban about war.
The main thing is drugs.
And there are the weapons of the United States that have thrown away $83 billion.
These are the seeds of unhappiness.

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9PxKpiUcAIHJjx?format=jpg&name=360x360

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9PxKpiUcAIHJjx?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2021 9:15 pm

I just don't know what time period this pertains to, but it's a solid source~

"What I didn't get to even talk about on my last profile is that I believe that there were mini nooks in AFGHANISTAN that had to be removed.. that it was a hostage standoff. Do I know this? No just have a feeling by what I saw.
It was like NK was. A Sea Eye Aye spot."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 8:03 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 Q9hVyTuN?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 9:42 am

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9RxaxaWEAITYDc?format=jpg&name=medium
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9RxlfHXEAEDXFd?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 2:40 pm

The crowds at Kabul aiport are REAL!  I feel sure...

https://twitter.com/HizbkKhan/status/1429131735544041489

I've seen two people shot and bleeding in the street.  That I can't be sure is
real.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Independent journalists are saying civil war in Afghan. coming for sure.

Anon:
TB=Taliban
TB “taking Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f6c2 & ID orders in an attempt toAfghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f6d1Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8s from leavingAfghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1e6-1f1eb
“I got to the gates to show my
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f6c2, but the TB got it, he said you are not allowed to go thru & wouldn’t give it back. I was lucky aAfghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f1fa-1f1f8marine was there & forced him to give it back.”
@nypost

and Breitbart

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 4:13 pm

Having regained control over Afghanistan and toppling the U.S.-backed government, the Taliban resurrected its old name for the country, “The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan”, on Thursday, Aug. 19.
Zabihullah Mujahid, a frontman of the Taliban, shared via Twitter a photo of the regime’s logo, with the declaration of the new emirate.
https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/08/20/taliban-declares-islamic-emirate-in-afghanistan.html?utm_medium=visiontimes&utm_source=telegram

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2021 6:55 pm

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 E9WlNjEVUAIhVrd?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 9:13 am

This morning we are privy to the real situation in Afghanistan
-------

We publicly signed an agreement with the Taliban in 2019.

This drawdown was not a secret.

We very publicly dismantled and removed the bulk of our sensitive equipment last year, and only had a small handful of troops there. Think."

Do you think suddenly and without reason the entire country collapsed because a few hundred US troops finished departing?

Or.

Adversely.

Do you think the media is lying to you on all sides, attempting to convince you engagement is needed.

As each day ticks by, are you being pushed closer and closer to wanting to re-intervene in a foreign country for whatever reason?

Are they playing on your emotions, working to manufacture consent even now?
Stories of human rights disasters, targeted populations etc.

These are the tools of the Deep State in these moments.

Before we invaded Libya, without reason, human rights stories being published rose over 600%. The same is happening in Afghanistan now.

Be aware of the pattern.
Be aware of manufactured consent.

Peace is the Prize, my friends.
Do not lose sight of it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 3:08 pm

THIS IS WILD !

Dragonfly Sparkles:
E, one thing I keep checking is that location tool on Snapchat. If you go to Kabul on the map and tap there, it will show you pics of sc users there. And life looks fairly normal. They are driving around listening to music, they are going out to eat...
Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 1f914

they are drinking, cooking at home, taking pics of the pretty scenery. One caption even said “vibesAfghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 2728” on a pretty scenic pic of the colorful town.
.. Don’t believe the news. Believe the people on the ground in Kabul. That tool is a way for us to find the truth.
DragonflyS

DOES THIS BREAK MSM, DS, 3 LTR'S...who else?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 7:05 pm

@SecBlinken
is a coward, fool, anti-USA like everyone else in this adminAfghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 203c
I guarantee you 100% that if anyone of these assholes had a family member in this chaotic mess this administration made in Afghanistan and around the world, this would've been handled totally differently.

Quote Tweet

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 Td_R9AWw_normal
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz
· 7h
Blinken: Leaving Americans to get to the Kabul airport on their own is “the best way to do this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops   Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afghanistan Taliban and US Troops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: