Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How things are now in N.S.W. Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaddy

Yaddy

How things are now in N.S.W. Australia Empty
PostSubject: How things are now in N.S.W. Australia   How things are now in N.S.W. Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 2:06 am

Just received a message that the N.S.W government is organizing o have the Q code set up, so that unless you have been vaccinated twice, businesses are not allowed to serve you. If they do, they will be heavily fined. They will have to have signs on their shopfronts, to make sure people can see the restrictions...Still trusting God, He is and always will be my provider....but when and if this happens, I am not really sure what I can do as I am not having it, at all

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: How things are now in N.S.W. Australia   How things are now in N.S.W. Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 7:46 am

You Aussies are in our thoughts and prayers, and you especially, Yaddy. Your friends (Yanks and others) up north here are following Australia very closely. We see it coming here (USA - EU - UK) very soon. New Zealand and Australia are the test beds for all the warnings we've been given for DECADES. 

You remember a pastor named Barry Smith from New Zealand? He was giving lectures back in the 90's worldwide and said multiple times that New Zealand and Australia would be the new world orders test beds. It starts there first! I still have some of Barry's videos from back then saved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone not checking Jim Stone's site periodically needs to start doing so. Below are recent screenshots of his site from yesterday and a video he embedded that I was able to find on U-tube.

URL once again for about the billionth time - Jim Stone  http://82.221.129.208/

On 9/9/21 New South Wales Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant used the phrase 'New World Order' during a press conference. Video is 30 seconds long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnWWKmGsNbg

How things are now in N.S.W. Australia Stone_30

How things are now in N.S.W. Australia Stone_29

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: How things are now in N.S.W. Australia   How things are now in N.S.W. Australia I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2021 5:23 pm

Yes, thanks researcher, I knew Barry Smith...actually met him, have all of his books....God Bless

researcher and Dove like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How things are now in N.S.W. Australia   How things are now in N.S.W. Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How things are now in N.S.W. Australia
Page 1 of 1