Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AUSTRALIA RAINS!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

AUSTRALIA RAINS!! Empty
PostSubject: AUSTRALIA RAINS!!   AUSTRALIA RAINS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 5:05 pm

RAIN BOMB EXPECTED TO HIT ALL OF AUSTRALIA ACROSS NEXT 10 DAYS.

The Kabal has been hitting the planet with non-stop weather attacks. Hope you guys are preparing wherever you are, power being knocked out, wind, rain and etc. 

The attacks have been intensifying as they are fighting for their lives. So be prepared.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

AUSTRALIA RAINS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA RAINS!!   AUSTRALIA RAINS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 6:51 pm

Yep, I was flooded in for nearly a week....no power no phone no wifi for 2 days....but so far all is good...got it all back again now....and, because I am out of town, I managed o.k, too, as far as food is concerned, I have enough to last me a while. praise GOD
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

AUSTRALIA RAINS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA RAINS!!   AUSTRALIA RAINS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2022 7:15 pm

You could teach us some stuff, Yaddy~  Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AUSTRALIA RAINS!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AUSTRALIA RAINS!!   AUSTRALIA RAINS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AUSTRALIA RAINS!!
Page 1 of 1