Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2021_10_15 Clif High with Jay Weidner of Reality Check - The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2021_10_15 Clif High with Jay Weidner of Reality Check - The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War Empty
PostSubject: 2021_10_15 Clif High with Jay Weidner of Reality Check - The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War   2021_10_15 Clif High with Jay Weidner of Reality Check - The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:46 pm

A new interview with Uncle Clif hot off the wires from yesterday. Since I haven’t heard this one yet I’ll just post a screenshot from the comments. Looks like a goodie.

Show Notes wrote:
Streamed live 18 hours ago

Our secret guest is - Clif High. Clif High joins Jay Weidner to discuss a plethora of items including the fourth world war, the fourth turning, fourth generational warfare, and the turning of the tide. Clif anticipates a new world without fear and with great prosperity. We just have to get through the next few years. Join us, this coming Friday at 6 pm mountain time on Reality check - your universe for extraordinary comic conversation where we explore reality, hidden universe secrets, and facts from across the globe with our host – Jay Weidner.

2021_10_15 Clif High with Jay Weidner of Reality Check - The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War Clif__10

One Hour – starts at the 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoaanoykBXo

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2021_10_15 Clif High with Jay Weidner of Reality Check - The Fourth Turning and the Fourth War
Page 1 of 1