Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Natural Health Hints

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Natural Health Hints - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2024 3:56 pm

We were made from the dirt.  we feed ourselves from the dirt. 
We are bio-chemical, electro-magnetic energy beings of body, mind, heart, Spirit.

When we understand the Creation, we better understand the Splendor of the Creator.  Natural Health Hints - Page 12 1f60a 
When we learn to maintain balance and harmony in our natural self, the
Spirit can flow through us more freely, effortlessly. 
---------------

WHAT is Schumann Resonance, &
WHO was Schumann?

We are Energy beings that are born & thrive in an Electro-Magnetic Energetic Environment

The Earth & its ionosphere is a giant resonator, the cavity of which is filled with an Electrically conductive medium that affects all Life

"Our planet, had a pulse.
A measurable Frequency embedded in ALL Life on Earth.

The pulse of the Earth, Schumann Resonance, is identical to the Alpha Waves of the human brain.

The brain's Frequency which controls our creativity, our performance, stress, anxiety & IMMUNE SYSTEM, had somehow tuned into the Frequency of the planet

The pulse of the Earth, became the pulse of all Life itself"

The Schumann resonance signals, the natural Electro-Magnetic patterns of the Earth, act like a tuning fork not just for the biological oscillators of the brain, but for absolutely ALL Life on Earth.

Frequency : Universal "LAW ϕ ORDER" (https://youtu.be/YFR5EtO_zdM)

https://truthsocial.com/users/vDarknessFalls/statuses/108499902291103105

@vDarknessFalls

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:56 am

Drink this amazing smoothie recipe to help you loss weight like crazy
When to use detox - even though it has a lot of health benefits

to make you slimmer in just 5 minutes a day

Share with your loved ones 

Join us: t.me/Natural_Healing (https://t.me/Natural_Healing_USA)

Blend:
pineapple chunks
cucumber
ginger
lemon juice
water.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:57 am

Looking for a holistic approach to cancer care? 

Discover the power of natural methods that can help eliminate cancer cells and support your body's healing journey! 

Did you know this?
• Asparagus has been proven to eliminate cancer cells from the body. It also has many other benefits such as:
Great Anti-inflammatory properties
Boost brain health

Ingredients:
1 bunch of Asparagus
1 lime of lemon juice
16 oz of water

Drink 1-2 oz daily as needed.

Share with your loved ones 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 1:56 pm

HOME REMEDY TO LOSE BELLY FAT

INGREDIENTS
1 cup papaya 
1 cup grapes  (red or purple)
1cup spinach 
1 cup coconut water

PREPARATION:  Blend them together to make juice

DOSE
Drink one glass of 8oz in the morning at 8AM and in the evening at 7PM.

Join us now: Before Our Time (https://t.me/BeforeOurTime)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 4:49 am

cough and cold recovery

6 cloves
2 cinnamon sticks-better to use powdered cinnamon.  2 level Tbs.
1 Tbs fresh grated ginger
1 lemon slice

Add 2 cups boiling water
1 teabag of choice
Let steep

When no longer so hot, add
juice of one orange
1 Tbs honey

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 4:50 am

:heavy_plus_sign: Drinking Coca-Cola? This is what happens to the body:

— In the first 10 minutes: about 10 teaspoons of sugar (the maximum recommended daily dose) are taken into the body. At this point, you won't feel sick from excess sugar because phosphoric acid dulls the excessive sweetness, allowing the sugar to be absorbed.

— After 20 minutes: blood sugar increases, which leads to the release of insulin. The liver responds by converting sugar into fat.

— After 40 minutes: caffeine absorption is complete. Pupils dilate, blood pressure rises, and the liver begins to release more sugar into the bloodstream. Adenosine receptors in the brain are blocked, thus preventing drowsiness.

— After 45 minutes: the production of dopamine, a hormone that stimulates the pleasure center of the brain, increases. Heroin works on the same principle.

— After an hour: phosphoric acid binds calcium, magnesium and zinc in the intestines, increasing metabolism. Increases the excretion of calcium in the urine.

— More than an hour later: the diuretic effect of caffeine takes effect, and you need to go to the toilet. Calcium, magnesium, and zinc, which are so necessary for bones, are excreted, as well as sodium, electrolyte, and water. You become irritable or lethargic.

— So much harm in one can... Just imagine what will happen if you drink cola every day.
— It is better to drink water, natural, freshly squeezed juices and sugar-free tea.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 am

THE CURE FOR AUSTISM IS CALLED SURAMIN

Join: Family_Doctor (https://t.me/+BEAYTCiwwyIxZjY6)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 4:56 am

Would you try this?

This ancient remedy helps you slow down premature aging. Just one tablespoon a day in the morning on an empty stomach will improve your brain and liver functions, relieve constipation, boost your mood, improve your skin and skin tone and help prevent gallbladder disease. Keep it in your fridge in a glass jar. Shake well before consumption. For best results follow with a glass of warm water.

Ingredients used:

50 ml EVOO,   (extra virgin olive oil)
100 ml fresh lemon juice, 
200ml wildflower raw unfiltered honey

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 4:57 am

Soak your feet in vinegar once a week and see how all your diseases disappear!

Foot bath with apple cider vinegar.

For 2 liters of water, you need half a glass of apple cider vinegar and 3-4 drops of thyme or lavender essential oil. Keep your feet in the water for 20 minutes, then dry them with a towel and apply the cream.

For optimal results, repeat it every day for a week. Then, after a break of 12 days, repeat the course.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 5:05 am

Another homemade antibiotic

crush  one purple onion

2 cloves garlic

7  Tbs (tablespoons) honey

Take 1 TBS a day

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 5:12 am

Do you want to keep your back from hurting?

Every night before bed for 1.5 months you should eat:
1 fig fruit,
5 dried apricots (dried apricots),
1 prune.

They contain substances that cause the tissues that make up the intervertebral discs to regenerate. They make them more stable and elastic. The vertebrae begin to move into their naturally assigned positions without external manual correction.

Try it and you won't recognize your spine! Certain elements are contained in each fruit separately, and when they are mixed, a medicine is obtained. It is extremely useful for both men and women.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 5:18 am

MAKE YOUR OWN CLEAN COUGH SYRUP! Almost all cough syrups at the grocery store are full of artificial of refined sugars, preservatives, and dyes. with lots of sickness on the rise right now and it being winter, this is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant rich concoction that can help alleviate coughs with real ingredients! ⠀

What you’ll need: 

-1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper ⠀
-1/2 tsp. grated ginger ⠀
-1/2 tsp. cinnamon ⠀
-3 tbsp. raw honey ⠀
-2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar ⠀
-3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice ⠀
-1/2 cup water ⠀

Instructions: 

1. Grate the ginger ⠀
2. Add all of the ingredients into a 12 oz. glass jar, seal it and shake it to mix together well. ⠀
3. Store the jar in the refrigerator for up to a week in a sealed container. ⠀
4. Take 1 tsp. at a time and repeat every couple of hours! ⠀

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 5:36 am

Thirsty for a sip of pure vitality?

Our reel has the answer: Nature's Gatorade—a delightful blend of natural goodness to quench your thirst and invigorate your senses. Get ready for a hydration experience that's as refreshing as it is delicious.

Nature's Gatorade

Ingredients used:
1 cup peeled ginger
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- pinch of celtic sea salt

1. Add your ginger and water to a 2 quart pot
2. Get it to boil then turn off the heat, let it steep for 20 min
3. While that’s cooking, to a big pitcher or a 64 oz jar, add the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and Celtic sea salt
4. Once the ginger is done steeping, strain out the ginger root & add the water to your pitcher/jar
5. Serve with fresh mint leaves and top with sparkling water
6. Enjoy!

Share with your loved ones :two_hearts:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2024 5:38 am

HEAVY METAL DETOX

Do you know what's lurking in your body?:hearts:

Check out how this Detoxing Heavy Metal Juice can help you clean out those toxins!

•This Cilantro Detox Juice is packed with incredible phytonutrients that have healing properties.

•Cilantro has been proven to remove toxic heavy metals from the body, among many other benefits! |

•Cilantro also has reported anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, cardioprotective, gastric health and analgesic effects.

•There are many, many more benefits, please research for yourself :heartpulse:

•Also, for those who have questions about fiber as it relates to juicing: There are two different types of fiber, soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber dissolves in water, and insoluble fiber does not. The process of juicing removes some of the insoluble, fibrous material from the fruits and vegetables and leaves a liquid, or juice, behind. This juice is nutrient dense and contains soluble fiber.

Ingredients used:
Cilantro
Cucumber
Ginger
Lemon
Lime

Share with your loved ones :two_hearts:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:39 pm

How to improve memory

Recipe
For preparation you need:
- 125 g of horseradish root finely grate (1/2 cup)
- 3 lemons with peel crushed
- 3 tbsp. honey
Mix everything, let infuse and store
in the refrigerator.
Take 1 tsp. 2 times a day with meals.
Course of 3 weeks.
This remedy increases metabolism, cleanses
vessels of the brain, improves memory, hearing, vision.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 3:42 pm

The most powerful herb for brain circulation!

Rosemary improves heart function and blood circulation:
To improve cerebral circulation and improve heart function, it is recommended to use rosemary as follows:
1 teaspoon of leaves pour 2 cups of boiling water, insist 30 min in a thermos, then strain.

Rosemary rejuvenates skin cells: It moisturizes the skin, reduces wrinkles, activates blood circulation, restores skin elasticity, relieves swelling, improves complexion, removes age spots.

Help against adrenal fatigue and stress
Rosemary is great because it calms stress hormones and improves mood. Rosemary not only renews energy but also relaxes the body and mind.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 5:03 pm

This one plant is 30x stronger than garlic and lemon. 

Have you heard of it before?

It's oregano.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 5:03 pm

Tired of battling relentless mucus and congestion? 

Did you know that onions have been used for centuries across cultures for their medicinal properties? From ancient Egyptians to modern-day herbalists, the humble onion has been celebrated for its natural antibiotic powers, particularly in alleviating respiratory issues.

:mask: Are you struggling with stubborn mucus and congestion? From pesky colds to more serious conditions like bronchitis, these symptoms can leave you feeling drained and uncomfortable. :sneezing_face:

:microscope: Onions contain compounds like quercetin and sulfur compounds, which possess antibacterial and expectorant properties. When ingested or applied topically, these compounds can help break down mucus and relieve congestion. 

:notepad_spiral: Ingredients:

- 1 onion 🧅
- Water :droplet:

Benefits:

- Clears mucus and congestion
- Acts as a natural antibiotic
- Soothes respiratory issues like colds, flu, and bronchitis :wind_blowing_face:

Start by boiling a quartered onion with its skin intact. Once the water reaches a rolling boil, simmer the onion for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat, strain, and let it cool slightly before consuming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 am

Have you ever tried Brazil nuts?

Eating 2 Brazil nuts daily gives you enough selenium to boost thyroid health and metabolism!

Other Health Benefits:
•Aids in digestion
•Helps in treating acne
•Beneficial in weight loss
•Boost immune system and overall health

Join us now: Before Our Time (https://t.me/beforeourtime)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:21 am

Fireproof Super-Material Made From Household Items

Starlite was a material invented in the 1960s that allegedly withstood 10,000°C temperatures.

Here, NighthawkInLight shows his copycat of the secret recipe, withstanding a still whopping 2000°C at less than 1" thickness. 

The way it works: when exposed to high temperatures, it expands, creating a carbon foam barrier that pushes the heat away while forming an insulator. 

The Recipe:

2 parts Flour
1 part Corn Starch
1 part powdered Sugar
1 part Borax
1.5 parts Water

When mixed and formed and let dry, you have a fireproof tile with heat resistance claimed to be on par with alumino fire brick, while protecting against both insects and mold.

Join: t.me/Awekened_USA (https://t.me/+vGz2S3I49c0wODI8):flag_us:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:27 am

WHERE TO GET COLLAGEN

BANANA PEEL - Stimulates collagen production in skin
INFRARED TECHNOLOGY - encourages development of more collagen & elastin
CUCUMBER - Applying sliced cucumber tightens the collagen in your skin, removes wrinkles & cellulite
MORINGA - Abundant in antioxidants, vitamin A (builds collagen)
COPPER - Collagen & Iron
ALOE VERA - promoting collagen & elastin growth
ASTAXANTHIN helps to prevent collagen damage within cells
WILD PINE NEEDLES - speed healing & collagen production
CASHEWS are rich in COPPER which help in collagen formation
BELL PEPPERS are rich in vitamin C, help in the formation of collagen
SEA MOSS - natural collagen
ORANGES are rich in vitamin
C, which promotes collagen production
SWEET POTATOES are rich in vitamins & antioxidants that promote collagen production

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 4:07 pm

Exasperated by persistent skin tags and moles that just won't go away?

Embrace a natural, effective home remedy: Castor Oil and Cayenne Pepper Paste :hot_pepper:

Why it Works:
- Castor oil's ricinoleic acid offers anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties.
- Coupled with cayenne pepper's capsaicin, it promotes blood flow and aids skin tag and mole removal.

Usage Method:
- Blend a little bit of castor oil and cayenne pepper into a paste. Apply to the affected area twice daily.

:heavy_dollar_sign:Cost-Effective & Easy to Find:
- Both Castor Oil and Cayenne Pepper are easily obtainable.

:warning: Potential Risks:
- Mild burning sensation might occur.
- Conduct a patch test before application.
 Precautions:
- Avoid eye contact.
- Discontinue use if severe irritation occurs.

Alternative Remedies for Skin Tags and Moles:
1. Tea Tree Oil: Nature's Solution
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: Time-Tested Elixir
3. Banana Peel: Natural Magic
4. Garlic: Ancient Remedy
5. Iodine: Promising Approach

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:25 am

Try these 3 natural remedies for a healthier liver:

Lemon juice, EVOO & cayenne pepper:
– A potent mix that promotes liver detoxification.

Green tea:
– Rich in antioxidants, it helps protect the liver from damage.

Dandelion root :
– rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps to stimulate bile production and improve liver function

Fun Fact :
– Your liver performs over 500 vital functions! It’s like a multitasking superhero, constantly fighting off toxins and supporting your well-being.

Love your liver, and it’ll love you back!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:28 am

Lemons stored in water in fridge can last 3 months +

Add salt for even longer storage

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 5:04 pm

Herbal teas by Dr Sebi

Tila Tea - anxiety, blood pressure and allergies

Burdock Tea - Treats skin issues, anti toxic and anti cancer

Chamomile Tea - menstrual pain, sleep and anti cancer

Elderberry - boost immune system and heart health. reduces influenza.

Fennel Tea - Eyesight, body stress and stress.

Ginger Tea - increases blood circulation, reduces inflammation and stress.

Raspberry Tea - reduces BP, boost immune system and skin health.

Join us now: Before Our Time:scroll: (https://t.me/beforeourtime)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 7:05 pm

Food Hacks 

Which one did you know already? 

Apples & potatoes
Apples produce a natural gas called ethylene, which has been shown to slow down potatoes sprouting process

Strawberries & ice
Strawberries are very porous and absorb liquid. Soak them in ice water and they will become plump again.

Blueberries
As blueberries ripen, so does their specific gravity. Therefore more ripe and more sweet blueberries will sink rather than float.

Banana & avocado
Bananas produce ethylene gas, which can help avocados ripen quicker

Avocado & water
Cold water keeps the avocado away from oxygen, which helps prevent them from browning.

Join us: Gardening Tips  (https://t.me/+ss1u0jHnfnQxZjNi):herb:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 7:08 pm

Word of advice
If you don’t save organic seeds. 
 START 

Stop relying on the big box stores to supply you food. The food industry has been compromised. 

START 
Growing your own foods. Even in the smallest homes, patios you can grow food. 

Many herbs grow well in just a mason glass jar with water. 

Pineapple tops grow very easy. Toss in organic dirt. They only get 3-6 feet tall. Boom pineapple :pineapple: 

Avocados grow easily. Save those seeds. Wash off fruit. Dry. Peel off brown skin. Toss in organic dirt. Sun and water. Watch it grow. Heck avocados grow so easily in water too. But to get fruit get ‘em in the organic dirt 

Mangos grow easy too. Dry seed after eating fruit. Pop open that seed shell to get to the real seed. Pop in organic dirt watch it grow 

Tomatoes are so easy. As you slice open tomato save seeds. Plant in organic dirt. Water and sun.  So easy 

:herb:Basil super easy. Clip off leaves for your salad. The more you pick the bushier they get. They love full sun.

Celery - cut the bottom off your celery and plant and within weeks you'll have another one.

cut the base of a spring onion and plant it and within weeks you'll have a new spring onion. Do this every time and soon you'll have your own bunch of spring onions

Join us: Gardening Tips  (https://t.me/+ss1u0jHnfnQxZjNi)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Get more food from food.  Wink

https://www.tiktok.com/@simonakeroydgardener

Strawberries are super easy.  And they all sound easy.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:04 pm

Proper hydration requires SALT.  But not just any salt.  CELTIC SALT

https://www.tiktok.com/@healthyera_/video/7339249022999235882

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2024 5:23 pm

Are you feeling tired, sluggish, or bloated? 

The Liver Cleanse Drink can help you feel better by supporting your liver's natural detoxification process.

1 Bunch Of Celery Leaves (Cut The Top Of The Celery)
1 Lemon
1 Cup Cilantro
1 Cucumber
1 Cup Parsley
2 Cups Spinach

Helps with:
Celery: Inflammation
Cilantro: Detoxes heavy metals
Parsley: Anti-aging and bacterial
Cucumber: Hydration and flushes
Lemon: Energizes and oxygenates

•Alkalizing to the body
•Gives you a boost of energy
•Great for hydration
•Supports digestion
•Reduces cholesterol
•Treats high blood pressure
•Helps prevent ulcers

Join us now:  (https://t.me/beforeourtime)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 1:50 pm

https://www.tiktok.com/@sporify_/video/7345732167995018498?q=sporify_&t=1713980229176

Lion's Mane,  niacine,  psylocibin.  Microdose. 

All 3 together stimulate 'nerve growth factor'  Significant improvement in people 55+ years old.
Against neuro-degenerative disease.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 8:45 pm

Thekeksociety

IMAGINE
JUST TAKING 200mcg/DAY  (some commenters think that's too high a dose.  Prefer 100 mcg)
OF
SELENIUM

CAN REDUCE THE OCCURRENCE
OF:
BREAST CANCER BY 82%
LUNG CANCER BY 30%
COLON CANCER BY 50+%
PROSTATE CANCER BY 60+%

DOES YOUR DOCTOR TELL YOU THIS?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 11:09 am

Healing drink: Even dying people recover

The combination of these ingredients is a formidable weapon in the fight against many diseases. Asthma, arthritis, hypertension, infertility, impotence and even cancer will not be able to resist the healing elixir.

1 cup apple cider vinegar;
1 cup of fresh natural honey;
10 cloves of garlic.

Peel the garlic from the skin. Mix the whole garlic cloves with the vinegar and honey and place the mixture in a tightly sealed jar. Store the healing drink in the refrigerator.

Apply 2 tbsp. of the healing remedy on an empty stomach. You can drink it with water or tea, but do not eat for another 15 minutes after applying the elixir.

It gets rid of weakness, headaches, improves digestion and overall body tone.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm

BarbaraOneillAU

[size=17]Soak your feet in vinegar once a week and see how all your diseases disappear!

Foot bath with apple cider vinegar.

For 2 liters of water, you need half a glass of apple cider vinegar and 3-4 drops of thyme or lavender essential oil. Keep your feet in the water for 20 minutes, then dry them with a towel and apply the cream.

For optimal results, repeat it every day for a week. Then, after a break of 12 days, repeat the course.
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:44 am

Feel better, live longer, and be more vibrant with the help of ginger’s miraculous healing

It doesn’t matter if you eat this incredible root fresh or dried; either way, you’ll reap all the benefits you need.

To pickle ginger, you will need the following ingredients:
• 4oz Fresh ginger
• 1/4 cup Water
• 1/4 White vinegar
• 1/4 tbsp Sugar
• 1/4 tsp Salt

Step by step :
1. Peel and thinly slice the ginger.
In a small saucepan, combine equal parts water and vinegar.
2. Add sugar and salt to taste. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Place the sliced ginger in a sterilized jar.
4. Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the ginger slices, making sure to cover them completely.
5. Allow the ginger to cool to room temperature, then seal the jar and store it in the refrigerator.
6. The ginger will be ready to eat in about a week, and will keep for several months in the refrigerator.

Recently, we published a ginger tea that has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation

The root cause of many common health issues like :
• Alzheimer, cognitive decline
• Joint pain, chronic pain
• Autoimmune system
• Cardiovascular disease

Pro tip :
– Ginger is better absorbed when consumed with :
• Coconut oil
• Olive oil
• Black pepper

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:46 am

Did you know?
:exclamation:6 UNUSUAL USES OF CUCUMBER

:one:ANTI-WRINKLE 
• Applying sliced cucumber tightens the collagen in your skin and removes wrinkles and cellulite. 

:two:HANGOVER RELIEF
• Cucumbers are high in B vitamins and electrolytes. Eat half a cucumber before bed to avoid hangovers or headaches. 

:three:SUNBURN TREATMENT
• No aloe? No worries! Rub a slice of cucumber on sunburns or irritated skin. 

:four:PEST CONTROL
• Repel garden pests by placing a small pie tin with 3 or 4 cucumbers slices in your garden. 

:five:BAD BREATH RELIEF
• Place a slice of cucumber on the roof of your mouth. Hold it there for 30 seconds to kill the bacteria in your mouth. 

:six:SQUEAK ELIMINATOR
• Rub a cucumber slice on hinges to eliminate squeaks.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:46 am

The Incredible Miracles of a 72 Hour
Fast

Ever wondered what happens when you give your digestive system a break?

Let's break down the transformative timeline of an extended fast:

1. 6 Hours: Sugar Drop!
Insulin levels start to stabilise, and your body begins burning stored sugar for energy.

2. 12 Hours: Fat Burn Begins!
Your body enters a metabolic state called ketosis, shifting from carbs to burning fat.

3. 17 Hours: Atophagy Alert
Cells initiate a deep cleaning process, rejuvenating and repairing from the inside out.

4. 24 Hours: Gut Glow-up!
Your entire digestive system gets a revamp as stem cells rush in to mend and refresh.

5. 48 Hours: Dopamine Dive!
Your brain's dopamine system reboots, recharging motivation and elevating mood.

6. 72 Hours: Immunity Ignition!
A full-scale immune system overhaul powers up, readying you against invaders.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 9:13 am

:honey_pot:🧅 Discover Nature’s Sweet Secret for Respiratory Relief! :honey_pot:🧅

Ever wondered if nature has a sweet fix for that annoying sinus congestion and sore throat?

Background & History:
Onions and honey have been partners in holistic healing since ancient Egypt, believed to draw out infection and soothe inflammation.

Highlight the Problem & Symptoms:
We’ve all been there - the relentless sinus pressure, sore throat, and that gunky feeling in the upper respiratory tract. Annoying, right?

Expert Opinions & Scientific Evidence:
Here’s the science: Onions contain quercetin, an antioxidant that fights inflammation, while honey is a natural antibacterial. Together, they’re like a dynamic duo battling your sinus woes!

Ingredients:

- 1 fresh onion
- Pure honey

Benefits:

- :wind_blowing_face: Eases sinus congestion
- :honey_pot: Soothes sore throat
- :muscle: Boosts upper respiratory health

Recipe for the Remedy:

1. Slice an onion in half, remove some middle layers.
2. Fill the cavity with honey.
3. Let it meld for a few hours - that’s your magic potion!

Join: Gardening Tips  (https://t.me/+ss1u0jHnfnQxZjNi)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 2:26 pm

Simplest one yet:

Turmeric honey: the most powerful antibiotic that even doctors can't explain!

🟠1 tbsp of turmeric
100 g of organic honey

How to prepare:
Place the ingredients in a glass jar and mix well.

Use: If you have the flu, take half a spoonful of antibiotic every hour. The next day, take the same dose, but every 2 hours. On the third day, take the same dose three times a day. Make sure you melt the mixture in your mouth before swallowing it. Feel free to add it to your daily cup of tea or milk.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Lions mane counters Wi-Fi Frequencies impacting the brain 

What do the studies say about lions mane mushroom?*
* Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin[21]
* Potential Nerve Regeneration utilizing lions mane mushroom in rats [39]
* One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.[25]
* Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom [29]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 4:01 pm

Did you know dandelions are edible? This hinder recipe is a popular way to prepare them in Lebanon, and it’s common to also add fried onions, but I usually skip that part. This was definitely something I was averse to as a kid and now I make it all the time! Would you try it?

INGREDIENTS

4 bunches dandelions
Juice of one lemon
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons olive oil

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add the dandelions making sure to submerge them in the water and bring to a boil again. Lower the heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes (correction from video where I said 1 hour 30 minutes), stirring a couple times.

2. Remove the dandelions from the liquid and rinse under cold water. Take a handful and squeeze out as much water as you can. Repeat with the remaining cooked dandelion, making them as dry as possible.

3. Transfer the squeezed dandelions to a cutting board and cut them into bite sized pieces. Place on a serving dish, add lemon juice, salt and olive oil and stir to combine. Serve warm or cold, with pita bread if desired.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 4:03 pm

Feel better, live longer, and be more vibrant with the help of ginger’s miraculous healing

It doesn’t matter if you eat this incredible root fresh or dried; either way, you’ll reap all the benefits you need.

To pickle ginger, you will need the following ingredients:
• 4oz Fresh ginger
• 1/4 cup Water
• 1/4 White vinegar
• 1/4 tbsp Sugar
• 1/4 tsp Salt

Step by step :
1. Peel and thinly slice the ginger.
In a small saucepan, combine equal parts water and vinegar.
2. Add sugar and salt to taste. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Place the sliced ginger in a sterilized jar.
4. Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the ginger slices, making sure to cover them completely.
5. Allow the ginger to cool to room temperature, then seal the jar and store it in the refrigerator.
6. The ginger will be ready to eat in about a week, and will keep for several months in the refrigerator.

Recently, we published a ginger tea that has been shown to significantly reduce inflammation

The root cause of many common health issues like :
• Alzheimer, cognitive decline
• Joint pain, chronic pain
• Autoimmune system
• Cardiovascular disease

:sunny:Pro tip :
– Ginger is better absorbed when consumed with :
• Coconut oil
• Olive oil
• Black pepper

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 4:24 am

Homemade mayonnaise :sake:

:milk:Ingredients:

:sparkles:Olive oil - 200 ml
:sparkles:Almond/ Coconut Milk - 100 ml
:sparkles:Mustard - 1 tsp
:sparkles:Salt - 0,5 tsp
:sparkles:Sugar - a pinch
:sparkles:Lemon juice - 1 tbsp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 5:41 pm

CASTOR OIL

Stacy, on Offgrid w/Doug & Stacy, has a video about Castor Oil uses you might like!...Also, Dr. Barbara O'Neill has videos about castor oil uses that will BLOW YOU AWAY!!!...She gives the science behind all her topics in such a way that ANYONE can understand.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Health Hints   Natural Health Hints - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natural Health Hints
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12