Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_03_25 Clif High & Jay Campbell - How to Become Immune to Covid-19 (much of the early China info in this has been memory holed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_03_25 Clif High & Jay Campbell - How to Become Immune to Covid-19 (much of the early China info in this has been memory holed) Empty
PostSubject: 2020_03_25 Clif High & Jay Campbell - How to Become Immune to Covid-19 (much of the early China info in this has been memory holed)   2020_03_25 Clif High & Jay Campbell - How to Become Immune to Covid-19 (much of the early China info in this has been memory holed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2022 1:27 pm

I ran across this Clif High video from March 2020 and started listening. Thought it was good enough to share. Clif goes ove a lot of Chinese deep web stuff that we heard about two years ago that I found quite interesting to hear. Those were heady times two years ago as the covid (recall the two years to flatten the curve stuff) was just ramping up and the "fear factor" was getting started real good. There is a lot of information in this livestream with jay Campbell that we’ve heard about and maybe even forgotten about from way back then that needs to be remembered. I remember a lot of this from way back then when we were getting raw video and info from the Chinese deep web, Wuhan lockdowns and deaths, and the people just falling over dead in China videos before the CCP pulled the deep web offline in April of 2020. Y’all remember any of that? I sure do! Jim Stone posted a lot of it on his site.

So far I’m not quite half way through this interview but I paused it long enough to get this post out to y’all. It’s “as it happened” reporting bombshell stuff that has been memory holed on the web over the past two years. I’ve archived this interview for safe keeping. I archive just about everything, as you all know.

This was recorded before Clif started his woo series on BitChute. Must hear, save, share, and archive this info.

Show Notes wrote:
Join Me as I speak with Cliff High to discuss How Humanity will beat Covid-19! Cliff was the first influencer to be discussing this pathogen as a Bioweapon leashed against humanity in early January.

77 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvGAfyaD6s

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2020_03_25 Clif High & Jay Campbell - How to Become Immune to Covid-19 (much of the early China info in this has been memory holed)
Page 1 of 1