Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2023_10_02 Clif High - Woo Globules (about the October 4th EBS test info)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2023_10_02 Clif High - Woo Globules (about the October 4th EBS test info) Empty
PostSubject: 2023_10_02 Clif High - Woo Globules (about the October 4th EBS test info)   2023_10_02 Clif High - Woo Globules (about the October 4th EBS test info) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2023 5:49 pm

Ya need to hear this before October 4th!

Brief Show Notes wrote:

Intro – Pure Sleep – third eye – pineal gland – Kali Yuga age
@10 minutes Clif talks about the EBS 2 hour test on October 4th and 5G cell signals. Possible adverse 5G effects. Loads of whiteboard illustrations here.

I just removed the battery from my flip phone (that I seldom ever use anyway). Don’t you wish you could do that with your smart phones?  Suspect

I plan to flip the main circuit breaker to the house off, thus disconnecting EVERYTHING from the grid before the test begins. I can stand being without power for a few hours.

41 Minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TFiD9Yb37DoB/

========================================

Here are the details on the test.

On Wednesday, October 4, the message will go out at the same moment across every time zone in the United States.

That means 2:20 in the afternoon in the East, 1:20 p.m. Central time, 12:20 p.m. Mountain time and 11:20 a.m. on the West Coast. People in Alaska will hear it at 10:20 a.m. and in Hawaii the alarms will go off at 8:20 a.m.

The message will be heard and seen pretty much everywhere. It's being conducted with the participation of radio and television broadcasters, cable systems, satellite radio and television providers and wireline video providers.

So all across the United States, TV shows will be interrupted, radio programming halted and phones will get a warning message. The message will go out in both English and Spanish, showing up most places in English but in Spanish depending on the language settings of the device.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

2023_10_02 Clif High - Woo Globules (about the October 4th EBS test info)
Page 1 of 1