Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) Empty
PostSubject: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:43 pm

http://www.naacp.org/pages/convention

104th convention starts tomorrow "we shall not be moved". In ORLANDO (Sanford)

They've manipulated the timing of this damn trial from the get go.

Last edited by quietobserver on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Yes. The Dept. of Just Us has been orchestrating from behind the scenes for a long time.

And look at this article:

‘Justice for Trayvon’: Audio released of DOJ member urging action against George Zimmerman

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/11/justice-trayvon-audio-released-doj-member-urging-a/
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Wow, this stuff is crazy eh?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 pm

First time they've EVER had the conference in Orlando, which hosts either the most or highest attendance wise not sure but they advertise themselves numero uno. I think vegas does as well so there's something to it detail wise.

"We will join with others across the country to protect rights most sacred in our democracy. As one nation, we shall not be moved.”
The gathering also occurs before a backdrop of significant civil rights anniversaries, including the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom, the 50th Anniversary of the assassination of Medgar Evers, and the 150th Anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation, milestones that will color the Orlando proceedings."

http://www.afro.com/sections/news/afro_briefs/story.htm?storyid=78891

Don't get me wrong, this could just be one HUGE coincidence but the 15 or so men that were walking down I drive in identical tee shirts with "Trayvon" depicted on it  at 2 this afternoon were not a coincidence.

"
Bernhard Goetz on George Zimmerman: ‘The Same Thing Is Happening’
by Harry Siegel, Filipa Ioannou Jul 12, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

Thirty years after the shooting that divided New York, the ‘subway vigilante,’ Al Sharpton & Curtis Sliwa talk to Harry Siegel and Filipa Ioannou about the Trayvon Martin case. "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/12/bernhard-goetz-on-george-zimmerman-the-same-thing-is-happening.html

The judge is a lifelong democrat which doesn't say too terribly much, but like some of the articles linked above as well as on infowars the last two or three days of the trial she's acted in a manner that's somewhat unprecedented.

Last edited by quietobserver on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more articles & links)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Programming Element:

I don't watch this nonsense & doubt anyone else here does either but this came over. Big Brother is an all seeing eye of horus cbs 'reality show'.. Community Organizers are known to 'organize' convenient coincidences and; in general, stir up trouble.

'Big Brother'
Race War Explodes
Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/12/big-brother-race-war-candice-aaryn-black-howard-ginamarie/#ixzz2YsSyRsB1
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:35 pm

"But, even if he is acquitted, George Zimmerman may face federal charges. Because in America–while we think you can’t be charged for the same crime twice–there really is double jeopardy, in the form of federal charges. And if you think Barack Obama–who said if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin–hasn’t instructed his Justice Department to consider it, think again.
The other day, reader David Makowsky asked me about this and whether I thought that Eric Holder would go after Zimmerman on federal charges. It’s certainly possible. They could go after him for the nebulous, baloney “crime” of “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights.” There is a lot of unfortunate precedent for this. "

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/64283/obama-administration-considering-fed-prosecution-if-zimmerman-acquitted-double-jeopardy/

Don't discount it, she's a well-respected writer who knows her stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:41 pm

They would probably have to move very quick on this. The FED that is.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 am

I watched some of the trial. I actually caught the part when the judge asked Zim if he would testify. It was  very different. She got upset when It became clear to her that Mr. Zim was not focused on her but listening to his lawyers. Still... it was out of the ordinary. Felt like rebuking satan when she did it.

btw... I do not think the jurors were present when she questioned him. That would have given him the chance to have his case dismissed for Judge misconduct (or whatever the legal jargon is).

The defense lawyers (post not-guilty verdict) did mention potential civil suits. They were already prepaired for them if and when they come.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 am

U.S. law considers the federal and state governments to be two separate "sovereigns" and that is why someone can be tried twice (once by the feds and once by the state) and it's not considered to be double jeopardy.  Now where it gets bad is when we have all of these federal "crimes" that are really none of the federal government's business.  The individual states were intended to have general police powers over health, safety, welfare, and morals.  The federal government was supposed to have very limited jurisdiction over a handful of crimes such as treason, piracy, and counterfeiting.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:56 am

An example of 'media' and how far it has fallen:

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

The full tape went like this:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/14/zimmerman-lawyer-to-move-asap-against-nbc-news/
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:56 pm

quietobserver wrote:

Here’s how NBC News, in a March 27, 2012, broadcast of the “Today” show, abridged the tape of Zimmerman’s comments to a police dispatcher on the evening of Feb. 26, 2012:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2013/07/14/zimmerman-lawyer-to-move-asap-against-nbc-news/

And yet, the media can't figure out why they are losing viewers or why the public trust in their "reporting" is going down.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:12 pm

STUKA time Kitiara

Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) Th?id=H.4944036684629808&pid=15

MSNBC crushed in Zimmerman ratings race

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/07/msnbc-crushed-in-zimmerman-ratings-race-168371.html#.UeQgMRD17nQ.twitter

Kitiara wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

And yet, the media can't figure out why they are losing viewers or why the public trust in their "reporting" is going down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)   Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Trial - Not Guilty (for now)
Page 1 of 1