Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King of the North vs the King of the South

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thefatcon

thefatcon

The King of the North vs the King of the South Empty
PostSubject: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 6:17 am

Hi guys, haven't posted in a while, been working on a new article which i believe sheds some light on Daniel 11's king of the north against the king of the south in the end times.

Its a long one and to big to be posted here, so here is the link to it.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AvhHGF6oZGejgYp3hkSVn6LdF4TIbA

I did some digging around the internet and i cannot find anyone who has come to the same conclusions i have, and im hopeful that i can shed new light in an area where i do not think anyone else has.
I did post a series i did a while back, i don't suppose anyone has made any progress on that?  
Back to top Go down
thefatcon

thefatcon

PostSubject: Re: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2022 4:33 pm

Hi guys, i don't suppose anyones had a chance to look at my work. It does take some effort to put together, and i don't see much original work being posted here. It would be nice to have some interaction on it
I do believe even David Flynns eyes would be opened by what i have found and its a shame that no feedback has been forthcoming.
Not only that but i did post a series a while back which could rewrite many a history, psychology, and biology book.
I know its an effort to get through a ton of reading from an anonymous guy from the internet, but everyone has to start somewhere and i guarantee you the information given will blow your mind and educate yoiu in ways you can't imagine.
Any questions about my work just post below and i'll guide you through what i can.

cheers
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 8:40 am

thefatcon wrote:
Hi guys, i don't suppose anyones had a chance to look at my work. It does take some effort to put together, and i don't see much original work being posted here. It would be nice to have some interaction on it
I do believe even David Flynns eyes would be opened by what i have found and its a shame that no feedback has been forthcoming.
Not only that but i did post a series a while back which could rewrite many a history, psychology, and biology book.
I know its an effort to get through a ton of reading from an anonymous guy from the internet, but everyone has to start somewhere and i guarantee you the information given will blow your mind and educate yoiu in ways you can't imagine.
Any questions about my work just post below and i'll guide you through what i can.

cheers

I've read the Daniel 11 lay out of yours when you first posted it on the forum. To be totally up front with you, I just don't view it as you do. I've done a good amount of studies on Daniel 11, and there are certainly different ideas as there are on all Biblical Prophecy.

I also read some of your first material you posted some time back. Much of your views I have read and studied from other people. 

I'm going to tell you, if you are looking for a lot of input from members......"Good Luck". There are very few that really take part at all. The vast majority that come to the forum are not members, they are only lurkers. There are only a very small amount of members that get involved.

The King of the North vs the King of the South Runes110

thefatcon likes this post

Back to top Go down
thefatcon

thefatcon

PostSubject: Re: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2022 3:25 pm

ScaRZ wrote:

I've read the Daniel 11 lay out of yours when you first posted it on the forum. To be totally up front with you, I just don't view it as you do. I've done a good amount of studies on Daniel 11, and there are certainly different ideas as there are on all Biblical Prophecy.

I also read some of your first material you posted some time back. Much of your views I have read and studied from other people. 

I'm going to tell you, if you are looking for a lot of input from members......"Good Luck". There are very few that really take part at all. The vast majority that come to the forum are not members, they are only lurkers. There are only a very small amount of members that get involved.
Cheers for the reply Scarz, even one reply may get the ball rolling for yourself, and the lurkers.
Don't worry about offering up criticism of my work, my ego has taken far bigger hits in life. I welcome the interaction as you see i live in a very secular part of the world and no one, not even family and friends who have known me my whole life take me up on my work to even be in a position to review it positively or negatively.
I wish you would have offered this information up earlier however as i would have been able to clarify a few things. As stated i live in an area of the world where the Christian faith has masively waned so to try to guide the uninitiated i put together the series i wrote using a lot of info that most members of this forum will be very familiar with.
I have made some grandiose claims about my work and its only towards the end of the series i posted does the originality of my own thoughts come to the fore. I do apologise if i did not make this clear at the outset but now looking at my work and the knowledge base of this forum i would say you may be better starting around the 9th article and going from there. i promise you the last two articles in the series should blow your mind as i have looked afar and cannot find anyone who is saying anything comparable to what is contained within the final two articles of the series.
Again i welcome any and all feedback, it has allowed me to clarify a few things and hopefully set any and all who read this on a more well defined path to what i offer up.

Cheers

Thefatcon
Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 6:21 am

Thefatcon.......What part of the world do you reside?

If you would like, just put a link up to your work in my thread........."The Bible, Tribulation, Revelation"

It's in the top section of General Discussion. That way it fits into a thread that is on topic and very easy to locate.

When I have time I will give it another read.

The King of the North vs the King of the South Runes110

Last edited by ScaRZ on Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

thefatcon likes this post

Back to top Go down
thefatcon

thefatcon

PostSubject: Re: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 9:46 am

HI ScaRZ, i reside in the UK, historically the epicentre for Christianity in the west for quite a number of centuries. Alas the government has raised many generations of children to not look beyond the physical world.
My own city is very left leaning and can be very anti authoritarian at times, which is directed at biblical authority as well. Im the only one i know out of my family, friends and associates who is saved, and that causes me no end of pain. tried my best to guide people, thats why i wrote the series, but for the most part im instantly rebuffed and the very few who take me up on the offer of my work never follow through and read it.
i'll post my series in the thread you suggest, with guidance on how best to approach it.
As to the original link on this thread, did you get to the part where i use David Flynns methodolgy in plotting out the lines across Israel and what you find there links in to the identities the king of the north and the south? do you not see any value in what was found there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of the North vs the King of the South   The King of the North vs the King of the South I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King of the North vs the King of the South
Page 1 of 1