Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions Empty
PostSubject: The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions   The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:39 am

This one's pretty good.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions   The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 pm

In my opinion, this guy has identified Tyre spot-on but i don’t think Tyre is the king of the south. Rather, i’d associate it with the Lion in Daniel 7. Part of the beast from the north.

Daniel 7
4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

When the 4th beast rises it is made up of all of the first three beasts in Daniel 7, so is part Lion. The 4th beast is best described in Revelation 13.

Revelation 13
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The lion will most likely be the mouthpiece of the terrible 4th beast aka the prince/king of Tyre.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions   The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Tyre can't possibly be anything to do with South. Tyre is NORTH of Israel. If anything Tyre would slot in better as a king of the North. Notice I said "A" king, possibly part of a new caliphate of Islamic countries maybe? Just my two cents worth.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41922000/gif/_41922140_leb_tyre_sidon_203.gif
The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions _41922140_leb_tyre_sidon_203
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions   The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:23 pm

Anything is possible. Actually, i found this video while searching for information about the King of the South in Daniel 11, who i just can’t seem to put my finger on. It’s my thought that the King of the South will be associated with the Islamic states and Mahdi but from exactly where, i don’t know.

Right now, i’m still seeing the King of the North as being a British, EU (German), Russian alliance, although i know there are other thoughts on the matter which may very well hold some important clues to the bigger picture.

Currently, i'm looking into the whole 666, King of Tyre, Solomon matter and what exactly does it have to do with the Queen of Sheba who may have Saudi Arabian ties, as in Sheba and Dedan from Ezekiel 38. Maybe it all ties in together. There’s much more to this that needs to be uncovered.

Here's a screen-shot of Tyre’s merchant route from the video.

The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions Mercha10

This is the Flag of the British East India Company as it looked from 1707-1800.

The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions Eastin10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_India_Company

This is the first national flag of the US called the Grand Union in 1776.

The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions Usgran10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Union_Flag

The power of the seas that the British East India Company had may be the reason that Admiralty, Civil or UCC Law is based in the City of London. It would also give credence to associate the eagle’s wings on the lion in Daniel 7:4, with the US of A.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiralty_law
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions   The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King of the South - Tarshish and Her Young Lions
Page 1 of 1