Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict Empty
PostSubject: Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict   Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Too many pictures to post. Just click the link for the sad tale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362829/George-Zimmerman-verdict-Hundreds-voice-disappointment-Trayvon-Martin-case.html
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict   Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 pm

I guess a jury of 12 findng someone innocent no longer means anything these days.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict   Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm

rawblues wrote:
I guess a jury of 12 findng someone innocent no longer means anything these days.

Nor does being tried again after a not guilty verdict. Of course that's just another nail in the Bill of Rights coffin. Might as well go for 'em all. BTW, it was a jury of 6, not 12, and all women.

1. Right to Freedom of Speech, Press, Peaceful Assembly, Petitioning.

2. Right to Bear Arms.

3. No Soldier shall be Quartered with a civilian during Peacetime without consent of the landowner or in wartime without prescribed law.

4. Right to not be searched without giving consent or wihout probable cause.

5. Right not to incriminate yourself. But the judge sure did her best to usurp this one, huh?

6. Right to a speedy and public trial.

7. Right to not be tried twice for the same crime (Double Jeopardy). Now they're working to kill this one!

8. No excessive bail, fines, no cruel and unusual punishment.

9. You are only free to the extent that you do not infringe on another's freedom.

10. Powers not given to the US in the Constitution or Prohibited by the States are reserved to the States, or people.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict   Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Well, on the bright side like a friend of mine said today about the rioting and nasty behavior:

"A lot of these yahoo's are looking for an excuse to act ignorant, Super Bowl, World Series, Trial, any reason to show their arses"

researcher wrote:
Too many pictures to post. Just click the link for the sad tale.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2362829/George-Zimmerman-verdict-Hundreds-voice-disappointment-Trayvon-Martin-case.html
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict   Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riots and Protests After Zimmerman Verdict
Page 1 of 1