Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! Empty
PostSubject: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Word is we're doing good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmgKGCkMALU

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 12:44 pm

Here's 9 minutes the defense showed of the left inciting violence. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTI5y96XVOs&feature=emb_logo

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 7:56 pm

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/02/12/house-impeachment-managers-manipulated-evidence-and-created-fake-tweets/

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! Qqv_gXcz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 7:56 pm

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2021/02/12/establishment-favorite-nikki-haley-digs-knife-into-president-trumps-back-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him/

Here's how Nikki Haley fell flat out of favor!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2021 8:56 pm

Here they are, one after the other,  giving one reason:
"So he can never run for office again. "

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1360321470023544832

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 10:54 am

Progression to witnesses this morning:

Randy Quaid
@RandyRRQuaid
1h
Michael Van Der Veen what a great lawyer!!!!

TRUTH ON FIRM-FOOTING!

hear the lawyer:
https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/1360628199160479750

Gov. Mike Huckabee
@GovMikeHuckabee
1h
I love this Philadelphia lawyer! I’m tired of GOP wussies who let bullying Dems and media goons scare them into submission. If Dems want a fight instead of serving the needs of people then give them one they won’t forget!

Quote Tweet
Craig Caplan
@CraigCaplan
· 1h
Trump attorney van der Veen: "If they want to have witnesses, I'm going to need at least over 100 depositions, not just one...If you vote for witnesses, do not handcuff me by limiting the number of witnesses that I can have."

Disclose.tv Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! 1f6a8
@disclosetv
1h
JUST IN - Trump’s defense team has 301 witnesses "so far" that they want to call.

-------------
(heheh)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 12:16 pm

When the demons got a look at the witness list, including Pelosi, they caved.  

The Election Wizard
@Wizard_Predicts
1h
Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! 1f6a8

BREAKING (AP): Senate reaches deal to skip witness testimony in Trump impeachment case, allowing trial to proceed.

Acquittal expected today.

----
This means each side gets 2 hours for closing arguments. Then the vote to impeach or acquit Trump will happen.
----

@disclosetv
1h
JUST IN - Biden National Security Council is planning on having National Guard troops continue to "protect" the nation’s capital through the end of 2021, according to a report by WTTG-TV Fox 5.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 2:44 pm

https://electionwiz.com/2021/02/13/live-trump-impeachment-trial-closing-arguments/

The defense lawyer gave a scathing closing argument.
They are voting.  I'm hearing alot of guilty and not guilty votes.  Party lines!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! EuIm91_XIAYBWll?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! EnbGrY6w?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 3:14 pm

@disclosetv
1h

JUST IN - Former US President Trump has responded to the Senate vote, welcoming his acquittal, saying that his movement "has only just begun".

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! EuIrXIcXAAER1lA?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 4:15 pm

Seems #McConnell is calling for #Trump's criminal prosecution. 'President Trump is still liable for everything he did while in office as an ordinary citizen. He didn't get away with anything. Yet. We have a criminal justice system in this country. " Classic Pontus Pilate move.

--------
At the follow up press conference the dems claimed they won, they defended the Constitution.
And then Pelosi went on this weird wondering blah blah, that made no sense. lol.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:00 pm

EWILLHELPYOU on telegram:

Remember this:

"CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:07 pm

https://beckernews.com/2-marco-rubio-issues-blistering-statement-to-those-who-voted-for-trumps-impeachment-conviction-and-a-warning-36763/

Marco Rubio.  No doubt which side he's on.  It's the People's side.
--------------------
McConnell has alot to lose.  I hope his statements are just setting up for the next round of good triumphing over evil.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:16 pm

BREAKING: Donald John Trump acquitted

7 Republicans voted with the Democrats to find Trump guilty

Burr
Collins
Cassidy
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:27 pm

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! EuJKjMxWQAI-j9H?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Quite Frankly
@PoliticalOrgy
1h
Lol is there anything that 14th Amendment can’t do? Democrats are the craziest ex-girlfriends you never had.

Quote Tweet
Breaking911
@Breaking911
 1h
JUST IN: Now that former Pres. Trump has been acquitted, Democrats now want Congress to vote to invoke Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which prevents anyone who has "engaged in insurrection" against the US from holding office.
This can be done with a simple majority vote.

--------------------
(those fences and National Guard might be a good thing.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 8:53 pm

Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! EuI03UnXUAUQ2nT?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 8:54 pm

#BREAKING: Louisiana GOP votes unanimously to censure Sen. Bill Cassidy over his vote to impeach former Pres. Trump.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !   Impeachment  VERDICT ACQUITTED ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impeachment VERDICT ACQUITTED !
Page 1 of 1