Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 11:12 am

Russia’s presidency of BRICS+ starts next year. Let’s see how the agenda changes under Putin’s control...
----

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8 Japan blockchain startup seeks to build Asian digital payment network | KrASIA

https://kr-asia.com/japan-blockchain-startup-seeks-to-build-asian-digital-payment-network

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 12:45 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·1d

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8 JUST IN: BRICS to officially abandon US Dollar for trade settlements.
@WatcherGuru
-----
[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1d

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8 JUST IN - Russian president Putin tells BRICS that Russia wants to end war ‘unleashed by West’

-----
JUST IN: GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f1fa-1f1f8 US Government charges tornado cash crypto mixer founders with laundering $1 billion and violating sanctions.
@WatcherGuru
----
[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1d

BRICS nations agree to expand developing world bloc.
This alone is massive news.
For weeks, many people portrayed the notion that this would not happen.
The world is now changing.
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 1:18 pm

https://www.energyintel.com/0000018a-28f5-d6c1-adae-abfd3bb20000

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 6cc5ba64c56b487b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2023 5:00 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2d

The writing is on the wall… Soon, everything will change.
As noted by Glenn Beck, the dollar, the banks and the economy is all crashing down. In the past 3 months, America has experienced the 2nd, 3rd and 4th largest bank collapses in American history… and it’s only getting started.
When the true crash happens, it will be too late for anyone to do anything.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 9:32 am

Exciting News About QFS: All Banks are Transitioning Over Into the QFS

video under 3 mins
https://amg-news.com/exciting-news-about-qfs-all-banks-are-transitioning-over-into-the-qfs-start-getting-hold-of-the-iso-20022-xlm-and-xrp-7-billion-people-will-inevitably-transition-to-the-qfs-video/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 9:35 am

TD Bank is now under federal investigation after the bank received inquires related to its money laundering policies, Bloomberg Law reports.

https://franknez.com/td-bank-is-now-under-federal-investigation/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 9:36 am

Operation Disclosure Official Kat Update: Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes and Charlie Ward on BRICS, CIC Trump, etc. and Q The Storm Rider on Maui (Part 1-3) Woman-of-the-hour, Patriot heroine, Dr. Jan Halper-Hayes, who sits on a Department of Defense Task Force, visited Charlie Ward on his Insider's Club on Wednesday, August 23rd.

https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2023/08/27/kat-update-dr-jan-halper-hayes-and-charlie-ward-on-brics-cic-trump-etc-and-q-the-storm-rider-on-maui-part-1-3/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 1:44 pm

This is one source for understanding QFS and NESARA

https://amg-news.com/gesara-nesara-qfs-global-financial-reset-everything-is-changing-trust-the-plan-video/

----------------
THIS ONE:
https://amg-news.com/this-is-your-financial-bible-this-is-the-quantum-financial-system-manual-of-gesara-nesara-xrp/

scroll down to the last rumble on the page.  It starts with the Jesus scene from Pet Goat 2 I think.
I still can't get to the rumble page itself to see when it was published but it sounds like one of the most
recent summary infos.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2023 2:43 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Demand for gold coins and bars among Iranian state and private citizens has surged significantly, with investment reaching 13 tons in the first few months of 2023.
This is 26% more than what they usually buy in the same time over the past five years.
The trend...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 7:28 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8 Manipulation in the precious metals sector favors the interests of the eastern world, ironically.
They are stockpiling.
The majority of them are the biggest producers.
Inevitably, they will seek to build a new system around it.
Remember, gold is a reserve asset globally.
----
https://kingworldnews.com/caution-another-runs-on-banks-is-happening-right-now/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:02 pm

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/federal-reserve-cbdc-and-irs-ai-crackdown?utm_campaign=email-post&r=8utra&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Thankfully, 50 US lawmakers have recently reintroduced the ‘CBDC Anti-Surveillance State Act’ to protect ‘the American Way of Life’ by attempting to stop the Fed dead in its tracks:
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F423a34ac-14e7-4fac-b631-597469d66824_1200x1042

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb63c7d8c-013e-41d9-ae2a-f447fc6fe9bd_1210x1156

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 6:47 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4h

BAGHDAD – On September 12 and 13, Assistant Secretary for Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes Elizabeth Rosenberg met in Baghdad, Iraq with Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammad S. al-Sudani and leaders at the Central Bank of Iraq, Trade Bank of Iraq, the Iraqi Financial Intelligence Unit, as well as representatives from the Iraqi private banking sector.

Both sides, recognizing the opportunities and challenges ahead for further improving the Iraqi financial sector, agreed to continue working together and take positive steps towards meaningful and lasting reforms that will raise Iraq to international standards and prevent fraud, sanctions evasion, terrorist financing, and other illicit activities.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy1734

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 6:59 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·5h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f389GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f389 Banking Announcement:
Iraq is beginning to advance their banking reforms. 2 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 7:00 pm

Iraqi Banking Announcement:
“Announcement of the public tender numbered (2023/5) for equipping, installing and operating Iraqi and foreign currency counting and sorting machines (dollars and euros) and currency packing machines for the Central Bank of Iraq / Kurdistan Region Branch / Erbil”
Delarue Currency Counting Machines are currently being installed inside the Iraqi Banks.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 2b07

This is especially important for foreign currency exchanges outside of the Middle East banking system such as currencies related to the Dollar and the Euros.
These machines will count the money and throw out counterfeit bills.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 4:12 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 51e50fc76f2dd79e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2023 3:36 pm

Stellar (xlm) Bank doing business in Tx.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dezco_ascend/video/7190738576768912683?q=stillmesquirrel&t=1695846740607

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 7:31 pm

[ltr]theplqn[/ltr]

Where should you put money?
I posted before about non-CBDC participating banks here.
truthsocial.com/users/theplqn/
But banks are either FEDERAL RESERVE chartered banks, or "Non-Member Banks" (state-chartered). Non-Member banks don't fall under the control of Fed Reserve.
2008 bank crisis was created to force banks like Goldman Sachs to become Fed Reserve bank for 'protection'.
Examples of non-member banks:
Bank of the West, GMAC Bank, and the Bank of North Dakota.
Here's a list that has several non-member banks listed.
frbsf.org/wp-content/uploads/s
If you search for your state bank...they are likely state chartered non-member, not federal reserve bank. For example, in Texas, the State Bank of Texas is non-member. But MOST national banks are Fed Reserve banks.

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 38fc154e0897b01c

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 194db492f142eda3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 7:41 pm

https://www.frbsf.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/Non-Member-Banks_3Q21.pdf
------------------------
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f525 IMPORTANT GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4a5
I connected the dots I believe between Mr Pool's post in March 2023 about TEST PILOT and the FED NOW/CBDC rollout.
Notice that the FEDNOW program is listed as a PILOT and it's about to roll out. I checked their site and they have the PARTICIPATING BANKS listed.
Here's the list...i recommend if your bank is on this list, find a bank or credit union that's NOT on this list.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 26f4d7c0f962181a
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 B9935e561cb691cf
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 7:43 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 F6b85119a8870c91
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 02f56bc83761212d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 7:47 pm

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

$260,000,000,000 in Deposits Exits JPMorgan, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citi in One Year: S&P Global
Out of the $872 billion in deposits that left the industry year over year, S&P says approximately 30% – representing $260 billion – exited JPMorgan, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citi.
When looking at the 15 largest US banks by deposits, Charles Schwab witnessed the largest level of outflows.
https://dailyhodl.com/2023/10/06/260000000000-in-deposits-exits-jpmorgan-bank-of-america-wells-fargo-and-citi-in-one-year-sp-global/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2023 8:01 pm

Vladimir Putin suggests that BRICS member nations should work towards establishing a SINGLE payment mechanism and transition to transactions in national currencies.
He also said that the global financial system based on the dollar is gradually collapsing.
Hard assets vs. paper.
This week,
Russia said it will start purchasing foreign currency and gold, driven by a surge in energy revenue that has surpassed the budgetary targets.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 8:03 am

$17,400,000,000 in US Treasuries Dumped by BRICS Nations China, Brazil and Saudi Arabia in One Month

https://dailyhodl.com/2023/10/06/17400000000-in-us-treasuries-dumped-by-brics-nations-china-brazil-and-saudi-arabia-in-one-month/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 9:36 pm

More Events are Coming your way This October;,, Don’t say I didn’t tell you!
Remove your funds from the banks and move them to your QFS account. The Bad Guys Are Coming For Your Money!

(me: I can't find the real qfs acct. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2023 3:35 pm

The bond market meltdown is going to get worse before it gets better
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/bonds/bond-market-treasury-collapse-sell-investors-pain-credit-wall-street-2023-10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 12:09 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·16h

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8Earlier today, we reported that MetroBank was on the verge of collapse.
Perhaps by the time you read this it will have already gone under.
I have found it’s very common for bank runs to begin on a Friday, let the panic build over the weekend, and then things open up UGLY on Monday of the following week

https://wltreport.com/2023/10/06/bank-crash-2-0-incoming-i-think-banks/
But now I wanted to shift from that story and remind you about something that might be VERY relevant right now.
And that comes to us courtesy of Ret. Gen. Douglas MacGregor.
We take our reporting very seriously around here and I love to see when our reporting is backed up by big sources.
I’ve been shouting from the rooftops that the banking failures of April/May are not over.
That was just the start.
I’ve been saying we almost certainly see a period of time where the banks “shut down” and you can’t get your money.
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 9892b512c4352fa3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 1:01 pm

Trending

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 C76cdf45c50fab21

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 A9GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f48bGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4abGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The energy minister of Saudi Arabia says OPEC+ is ready to wait months for insights from “actual data” before modifying policies in response to price fluctuations in the crude market.
Keyword:
Months.
This is going to be a wild and unpredictable ride.
Energy.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 1:05 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

We are in the middle of a massive destruction of US Bank Capital. 

Rising interest rates are destroying the value of US Bonds that are used as Tier 1 Capital for banks in their Fractional Reserve System! 

Just a matter of time before the entire world finds out that the Emperor Has No Clothes!

ALERT! Silver READY to Run This Week as Banks Suffer MASSIVE Unrealized Bond Losses! (Bix Weir)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2023 5:43 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 E639b4f60857d20c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:23 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8 “Sudan’s Iranian Rapprochement Gives Control Of The Red Sea To BRICS”
On January 1st, 2024, Iran and Sudan are reestablishing harmonious relations after 7 years of conflicting viewpoints through connection with the BRICS Nations.
This gives control of access to the Red Sea and the Suez Canal to the BRICS Nations. As we have discussed many times in this room, 80% of International trade takes place on the water whereby the formation of exchange rates occur the most.
Watch the water.
https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/news/2023/10/11/sudans-iranian-rapprochement-gives-control-of-the-red-sea-to-brics/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 10:26 am

Trending

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS :libra:GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 A9GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f48bGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4abGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8 On Friday, the World Bank stated it is boosting its collaboration with nine Multilateral Development Banks.
Multilateral Development Banks are part of the BRICS System. More and more liquidity is moving over to the BRICS System.
The World Bank provides financing, policy advice, and technical assistance to governments of developing countries.
The transition of power and wealth is right in front of us my friends.
https://www.zawya.com/en/economy/global/world-bank-boosting-collaboration-with-nine-multilateral-development-banks-qnwxx1qn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:45 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 B1abaf4bf53b95a7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:47 pm

HOW INTEREST RATES ARE SINKING U.S. BANKS’ AMBITIONS
October 10, 2023

https://www.cryptopolitan.com/interest-rates-sinking-us-banks-ambitions/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:48 pm

IMF says 'weak tail' of banks could struggle in an economic downturn

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/685545?utm_source=Newswav&utm_medium=Website

-------

SEC Adopts Rule to Increase Transparency in the Securities Lending Market
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2023-220

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:57 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Remember, we talked about this a week to a week and a half ago. The dollar is going to shift into more Capital requirements for the dollar in gold.
This could shift price correlations between the dollar and gold between now and November the 1st when these new requirements are implemented. GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f44fGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f973
Many countries around the world are doing the same thing, and the Forex Market that is currently showing distortions in current prices will begin to level the playing field over time.
https://www.lynalden.com/october-2023-newsletter/
blogs.worldbank.org/developmen
sponsored.bloomberg.com/articl

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 9:00 pm

GoldTelegraph_

“In 1945, US had 80% of the world’s money. Gold was money at the time. It had half the worlds GDP. It had a monopoly on military power. So the US set the world order”

- Ray Dalio

This is important information as the world evolves.

short video:
https://twitter.com/goldtelegraph_/status/1713024592552550765?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 7:25 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 E84a3a1225fe8f33

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 8:04 pm

Is A Financial Crisis Already Here? US Banks Are Closing 100s Of Branches And Laying Off 1000s Of Workers
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/financial-crisis-already-here-us-banks-are-closing-100s-branches-and-laying-1000s-workers

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 8:09 pm

https://watcher.guru/news/sec-charges-blackrock-with-failing-to-disclose-investments

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 7c2d9d00ca13e82e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 9:27 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

And what happens to NVIDIA/Wall Street when the Taiwan campaign begins?
Pinned.
No way out.
#WWG1WGA #MAGA #Q #DarktoLight
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 4df1cd53cd3fb36b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 4:16 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 F74944f5bae6b5c8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:21 pm

eplying to [ltr]@coddyfish[/ltr], [ltr]@3ntity[/ltr], and 13 more

No more credit debt …. Credit debt “forgiveness” it’s already began !!!
Look at pic 2 and pic 3 debt per citizen !!! This just changed a couple days ago ..!! $7149 down too $3804 per citizen !!!!

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 04717dd24b5fd9f6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 2:49 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1h

S&P 500 down 10% in recent months, officially entering correction territory.
The “Magnificent 7” tech stocks that provide most of the float for the market are beginning to buckle, having lost more than 500B USD in value in the same period.
The Sunset of an Era.
#WWG1WGA

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 5ddecfacb7c77472

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 34fb71c8c00d192a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 4:33 pm

[ltr]falcon2u[/ltr]
·11m

Replying to [ltr]@AliceInWonderland17[/ltr] and [ltr]@Pebbles81[/ltr]

Down goes the Western Cabal Empire and its slave financial system

https://insiderpaper.com/brics-to-admit-six-new-members-next-year/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 11:15 am

BERLIN, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) plans to close nearly half its Postbank branches by mid-2026 in response to changing demand from customers, a spokesperson for the German bank said on Monday.
The bank plans to reduce the number of Postbank branches to around 300 from its current 550, the spokesperson said.
Deutsche Bank's new head of private banking, Claudio de Sanctis, had first told the Financial Times about the closures in an interview earlier Monday.
https://www.reuters.com/business/finance/deutsche-bank-plans-close-nearly-half-postbank-branches-financial-times-2023-10-30/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 6:33 pm

SS¯S⋊ƆOHS ♎GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 A9GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f48bGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f4abGLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f49c

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The Bank of Japan is the first domino to fall. GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f6a8
The rest of the G7 central banks will fall in rapid succession.
Debasement of the currency now leads to rapidly rising bond yields.
Which will collapse these already existing non-performing financial assets on bank balance sheets.
We are rapidly moving into ISO 20022
Prepare for a financial Armageddon.
What is about to happen next cannot be stopped.
Once investors realize the mounting financial losses from a rapidly debasement of the currency (any hour now)
Gold will GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 1f680

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 Dab6a4fb268f0c73

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:16 am

I'll be looking for what this represents.
Posted by Zack

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 398019585_10224036142800550_4283990545718969065_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=0qtCqdZCBf4AX8f7aNO&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:55 pm

GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 A68b13a2c5fc63a4
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 2aaa802d00708ef5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 8:31 pm

More-
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 41c5f23a37c1cef1
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 3b191e02a66b69aa
GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 C81f1c5e20ffb422
looks like the bottom to middle destruction which would only leave "Too Big to fail" left holding the bag

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS   GLOBAL BANKS  / MARKETS - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GLOBAL BANKS / MARKETS
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next