Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Michael Flynn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:29 pm

Remember that Wes V vs EPA case? Did you no the 3 letter alphabet agencies no longer can dictate any policies in government? You know what this means? Michael Flynn & Ivan Raiklin no longer has protection. From FBI or CIA.

Which is why everything they are doing is no longer working.

M. Flynn Worked With Foreign Cyberweapons Group That Sold Spyware.

* Pegasus Spyware helped governments spy on opponents and journalists.

* ‘Surveilling reporters is designed to intimidate not only those journalists but their sources, which should be of concern to everyone.’

Did you know 100k was paid to M. Flynn before he became D. Trump National Security Advisor by the patent company of Israeli cyberintelligence company NSO Group which owns Pegasus Software?

So ask yourself why is everyone who claim to he working for your freedom all have ties back to Bibi Netanyahu who was behind 9/11?

Andrew Breibart

Steve Bannon

Michael Flynn

contd

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:31 pm

All these men work for Zionist. We already know Steve Bannon was caught stealing money for the Border Wall.

Adrian J Wells also has info on M. Flynn. Why do you think the human trafficking victims are silenced by all "The Digital Soldiers"? Why do you think the SRA survivors are not mentioned by any of the people you think are trying to get down to the bottom of Pizza Gate? (LC). And you alm think these people are doing all those fantastic projects to expose the players in the Deep State. How when you are getting all that information from me?

Do you all remember when Michael Flynn was a guest of honor at a dinner hosted by a former MI6 Spy Master Richard Dearlove? Who did I tell you was the most advanced Intelligence agency? Britain Intelligence right? Where did they train Allister Crowley? At Vauxhall London right? Guess who else M. Flynn was pictured with at that party? The head of British Intelligence Christopher Andrew.
All the people you seen come out against me all are in the Flynn network.

Lara Logan

Liz Crokin

Kaity Passe ([size=17]@Realdefender45
)

Bishop Larry Gaiters

Phil Godlewski

Guess what? All these people have me blocked.

Is that a big f*cking coincidence or what?
[/size]
contd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:32 pm

Ariel  @Prolotario1
Jan 18

Well would you look at this.

Richard Dearlove

Christopher Andrew

Michael Flynn

You all wanted the receipts right?
General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GELR5_nWAAAqF3d?format=jpg&name=small

Everett Stern, head of the Tactical Rabbit intelligence firm and a current Senate candidate, also revealed Flynn's allies reached out to him.

He reportedly provided evidence, which included text messages, emails, and other correspondence to support his claims.

The individuals he was in contact with included Velma Anne Ruth, along with two additional Flynn allies: Al Hartman, a real estate mogul in Houston, Texas, and former army Green Beret Ivan Raiklin, both of whom advocated for election audits in multiple states.

Two of Flynn's associates, who are said to be part of a far-right extremist organization known as the Patriot Caucus, were the first to approach him back in April of last year. At the time, they were reportedly part of a "scheme to seek potentially damaging information on two Republican members of Congress to prod them to back an audit of the 2020 vote that Joe Biden won." End qoute.

contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:37 pm

Do you see what you are up against my people?

Do you now see what Ivan Raiklin role is?

Do you now see how he uses the media to build a trustworthy profile like the faux 22 miles a day for 80 days straight for veterans stunt?

This is how they get you to buy into their image. It gives them this super hero aura that they are always out fighting on your behalf. And you all fall for it every time.

It's called "Public Relations".

The pictures, videos, messages, will tell you the whole story. Ivan Raiklin works directly under M. Flynn. Flynn basically works under British Intelligence which uses Benjamin Netanyahu as a honey pot.

These are the people you have to watch. This is why they are always doing all these podcasts, interviews, photo ops, press events, etc. This is how they keep the covert ops against the American people going. They have to keep showing their face because they made their image synonymous with truth just by their presence alone.

So when you see them you by default automatically think you are getting accurate info. But you ate getting their version and it is been passed to these "Plastic Pay-triots". Which is why you will only see them on those types of platforms because they will not ask them questions that will make them uncomfortable.

You need to look into these people and stop being scared of these Pay-triots. These people are in "The Circle". Please understand what Donald Trump is up against. Make the connections.

This is Ivan Raiklin & Velma Ann Ruth sitting at the same table in PA-(Pennsylvania). Do I need to tell you anything else at this point? Ivan Raiklin runs bribery & blackmail for Michael Flynn to get political figures to flip votes. This is how Joe Biden won. Do not be fooled by this guy.

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GELnWXRX0AARYjl?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:41 pm

This is Michael Flynn brother confirming everything I just told you.

People, how much clearer does it have to get?

Did you all know that Michael Flynn is not even invited to Donald Trump rallies? General Michael Flynn - Page 2 1f923

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 KcjaOsmE_miniLaura Faye
@pinkykisses
Jan 18

Replying to @Prolotario1
His own brother confirmed what you just told us about Pegasus!!

video:  https://twitter.com/pinkykisses/status/1748192528950514135

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 4:48 pm

@Prolotario1

Taking All Challengers: The Gauntlet
When people wake up in the morning and realize that Donald Trump reposted/Re-truthed two articles implicating Michael Flynn & Roger Stone in setting up Jan-6. They will pretend my account never existed.

Do you know how embarrassing it is going to be for people who came at the aid of these individuals because I decided to point out how corrupt they were? (Realdefender45)

I am going to have a field day tomorrow. I warned people. Now they will see where Trump & Flynn really stand.
All you people that keep saying Michael Flynn was/is a White Hat.
All you people that claim Jan-6th wasn't set up by Roger Stone.
All you people that claim that I am wrong and that M. Flynn is not a grifter.
Tomorrow you will be confronted with something you never thought D. Trump would post.
[size=17][size=0]https://
redstate.com/mccabe/2024/01
[/size]
General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GErgrHlW4AAnxqp?format=jpg&name=small
[size=0]/10/army-colonel-j6-witness-milley-is-the-don-barzini-of-the-deep-state-n2168511[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 4:49 pm

@
Prolotario1

Mark Milley

Michael Flynn

Walter Piatt

All 3 of you all will be buried with the same flag John McCain got.

No iron.

No starch.

No respect.

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GEroedNWIAALcVH?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 4:50 pm

Ariel did a post on Kash several months ago. He isn't trustworthy either.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 12:27 pm

@Prolotario1

[size=17]How many times have I told you all this?
Now do you see why Michael Flynn is never invited to Donald Trump rallies?
Now do you see why Donald Trump does not follow him on Truth Social?
Did you know I have private chats with a former consultant of Donald Trump's transition team from 2013-2016 who talks about the same thing in a unofficial capacity?
Didn't I tell you all that the Reawaken America Tour is nothing but a shadow campaign for Michael Flynn to be president?
Remember Ron DeSantis ran the same covert scheme when he was disguising his campaign as book tours in the the beginning?
Because we knew as a governor it was not legal for him to run.
How much evidence do you need?
I told you all about all the players involved in Jan-6. Seth Keshel being one of them. Guess who is doing an event in New Jersey with him? Kaity Passe

@Realdefender45

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFGp2qRXoAEHd8m?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 10:13 am

Prolotario1

[size=17]This is Michael Flynn with two MI6 Agents. The British Intelligence. Which created the CIA in the 1940s. This is why you all are so confused. You are looking at 3 masters of Psychological Warfare. This is why it's so hard for you to believe M. Flynn is working against Donald Trump abdominal the American people. This is who James O'Keefe works for.
General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFK6RGQW8AEBdH8?format=jpg&name=900x900
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 8:46 am

GoodLionTV

@GoodLionTV

[size=17]Yall ever meet a General that didn’t know the pledge of allegiance?

@GenFlynn
forgets the pledge of allegiance.

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 1f9d0 General Michael Flynn - Page 2 1f9d0 General Michael Flynn - Page 2 1f9d0
I wonder if he remembers the pledge of the temple of set better???
[/size]

https://twitter.com/GoodLionTV/status/1752944193083691163

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:20 pm

More, with his network and Roger Stone

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFXS83FXQAALWCE?format=jpg&name=small
General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFmByi_WQAA7bbL?format=jpg&name=360x360
General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFmByuuWEAA6XF7?format=jpg&name=360x360
General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFmBy4tWwAIFFwa?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:44 pm

the Patriots loyal to Flynn are like sheep.  They refuse to look at the evidence in their face.
Thr Flim-Flam Flynn Circle Jerk:

Brian Gamble & Sun Tzu said I do not even have a platform. These two combined have a total of 39k followers. They are trying to convince people that "Spaces" is more relevant then the Twitter/X feed that built my entire account where I average 90+ million views a month. Who in the world wants to listen to a Michael Flynn circle jerk?

These clowns actually believe I am leaning on Michael Aquino to make my case that General Flynn is Deep State.

Michael Flynn was fired by Donald Trump.

Michael Flynn is not invited to any of the rallies.

Michael Flynn was denied entry into the Mar-A-Lago.

Michael Flynn us not followed by Donald Trump on Truth Social.

People, do you have to be James Bond to figure out the reasoning behind why D. Trump has distanced himself from Steve Bannon & Michael Flynn?

Do you think it has something to do with all the information I have been sharing here with you all for the past year? That was a rhetorical question.

Then Michael Flynn has the audacity to use WWG1WGA selling Q' products on his website when he publicly disavowed the entire movement and you want to tell me this guy is not a grifter?

Do you remember that dating site he tried to setup? Guess how much it cost to join? 2500!

Do you know why they went to Spaces? Because like

@Genghis_Khan911
stated they can not compete on "The Feed". The algorithm doesn't consider their opinion viable enough for it to pop up on your timeline where their views would be worthy enough to be viewed by the masses.

Michael Flynn has his henchmen running errands to defend his honor because they see him being exposed for supporting accounts like Dom Lucre enough to where he had to remove his post. There was a total of 700 people on that recording. Sun Tzu averages around 3k views on his post. Brian Gamble gets around
1k.

Do you honestly believe they would entertain trying to debate my info on Spaces if they gained enough traction on their channels to denounce my info as Deep State hearsay if they were popular enough?

Do you honestly believe hearing someone's opinion over audio is more viable then actually seeing the info along with pictures, files, and documents on your own time witj your own eyes that is supported by things like The Pandora Papers & Project Pegasus?

This is why I post everything here so everyone around the world can present the alternative in the comment or on their own channels and let the people decide without me imposing my personal beliefs on the matter. No different then any other subject. That entire call was based on "How To Keep The Grift Alive".

Question, have you all ever seen a "Spaces" trending? That was another rhetorical question. But I guarantee you have seen my name trending.

I can also guarantee you never seen anyone on that M. Flynn team trending. Why? Because if they had any real pull their info would speak for itself.

12:19 AM · Feb 5, 2024

·

Views

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 2:56 pm

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GFjOIkWXMAAu1Y_?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2024 10:21 pm

Repost from Daily:

This is loaded and pegs Flynn to the pit of hell

Betrayal of Trump...Lin Wood Whistleblower Reveals - 2/5/24..
Mike Gill speeaks, Vivek spills the beans, Bannon pushes the threat..
This video is full of HOT STUFF.
-----
Lin Wood whistleblower video and text at: 
https://app.box.com/s/c3kz1loj0s1sqsdh7spxnmvwn4q3tzvt

Other topics: https://linktr.ee/gomichellemoore

She has compiled alot of info
----
https://rumble.com/v4bi8n2-betrayal-of-trump...lin-wood-whistleblower-reveals-2524...html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 am

So I am still severely limited on twtr.  there's more at this link that I just
got cut off from
https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1769088410344419672

@Prolotario1
https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1769088410344419672

Your Donations Paid For This-
Do you remember what Patrick Byrne said?
Do you remember what Roger Stone said?
Do you remember what Ivan Raiklin said?
Do you remember what Michael Flynn said?

If you do you will know that this has everything to do with removing Donald Trump and installing M. Flynn to be your new leader.

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GI0P8FQXMAIdEIG?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm

@Prolotario1

[size=17]Michael Aquino was professor at Golden Gate University in San Francisco while General Michael Flynn was a student. You all need to keep this in mind. M. Aquino brought M. Flynn up multiple times. Michael Flynn job is to maintain the Military Industrial Complex. Especially the one in Racine Wisconsin (imo).

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 PETKLONA_mini

Cathy O'Brien

@RealCathyOBrien
·
Mar 26, 2023
Lt Col Michael Aquino was my primary MK Ultra mind control programmer http://trance-formation.com[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 9:11 pm

Spare me...
------------

When you're ready to pay- https://www.flynnmovie.com/ref/RedPill78/

Fast forward to 5 minutes.  You don't have to wait on it.
https://rumble.com/v4p2xd6-behind-the-scenes-of-the-flynn-premiere-with-gen.-flynn-on-red-pill-news-li.html?mref=2fkof&mc=5d8be

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 11:10 am

https://rumble.com/vcjde9-gen.-flynn-interview-with-alex-jones-jan.-5th-2021.html

Gen. Flynn interview with Alex Jones - Jan. 5th, 2021

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:13 am

@GoodLionTV

·
Apr 22

He’s going to flip his script and run for President. He’s going to flip his agenda like he did when he was “WWG1WGA” to all of a sudden “Q is a psyop”.

He’s going to *pretend to support Trump until the very last minute. (July)

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GLxrALTXsAAQ5W9?format=jpg&name=small

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GLxrALTXEAAbUrj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 12:23 pm

It's not out of the question that he is the dem's covert Biden replacement.
Even if he runs as republican.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 8:47 pm

8 new subpoenas against M. Flynn?   Oh YAY!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:04 am

Ariel:

These Are Not Optics: These Are Just Facts

Q has nothing in the drops about supporting people who are making money off this movement.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn owing the army 40,000 dollars.

Q has nothing in the drops about Scott Bennett bailing M. Flynn out of jail.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn charging people 300 dollars for a picture.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn being fired in 23 days.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn disowning the Q Movement but still selling Q merchandise on his website.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn accepting foreign bribes from Russia.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn getting using the Pegasus to spy on American citizens.

Q has nothing in the drops about M. Flynn taking pictures with two MI6 agents.

What is the next excuse?

Q had nothing in the drops about M. Flynn charging people for his dating site which asks for private info to sign up.

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn not being invited to any D. Trump rallies.

Do I need to go on?

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn threatening me with a lawsuit because he didn't like my opinion.

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn filing a lawsuit with Everett Stern.

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn being on the phone with Charles Flynn during the Jan-6th false flag.

Please miss me with that BS. None of the things M. Flynn is doing is supporting patriots or D. Trump.

Q had nothing to do with Michael Flynn sitting at the same table as the Manhattan Madam who ran a prostitution ring for politicians.

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn setting up CIA torture chambers.

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn being Court Marshalled.

Q had nothing to do with M. Flynn being denied entry to the Mar-A-Lago because he didn't want to take a polygraph test.

None of that shit is on the Q drops. Do you understand? Stop trying to make the Q Drops what they are not.

Paytriots do not have a retort for M. Flynn saying J. Biden is the rightful president.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn calling them a moron for still following Q.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn saying there is no plan.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn requesting 20k donations at his tour stops.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn making a movie about himself in the most critical election year.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn saying he really doesn't care about Donald Trump in a Alex Jones interview.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn attempting to testify against Donald Trump while requesting immunity.

Paytriots do not have a comeback for M. Flynn pleading the 5th for the Jan-6th committee.

People, you know I can keep going right?

But I digress.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:04 am

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GM-1LWlWwAASAGA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:05 am

General Michael Flynn - Page 2 GM-8wRNXkAIo0JL?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Michael Flynn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2