Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Michael Flynn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

General Michael Flynn Empty
PostSubject: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2022 9:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fOzINuAno0

Airs Oct.18.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 7:48 pm

available online at pbs.org/frontline, in the PBS Video App and on YouTube.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 2:14 pm

Personally, I don't trust this man AT ALL.  Somewhere on here I've posted his alliance with McChrystal.

While at the DIA he spearheaded an attack against Assange.

He never did a frigging thing for Anon's  until he was pardoned in 2020, and stepped in as leader of the Anon army E. built.  Now he continues to cause division in the movement, preferring his way to the Plan.

There's more dirt on him I'd have to dig for. But for someone who readily took  donations, his Florida home is showcase ready. 

Sometimes diversion is necessary...but history speaks loudly!  
------
Replying to @RealSGAnon and @realDonaldTrump

On Elijah Streams on Dec 15, at the 23 minute mark...General Flynn himself called all this Anon stuff basically...
BULL SHIT!!!
Is he lying to us???
>>https://rumble.com/v20s9gk-prophets-and-patriots-episode-47-with-gen.-flynn-clay-clark-johnny-enlow-an.html<<<
(me: I haven't heard it yet, but if true, it's dangerous! To tell the truth, Flynn isn't all that bright)

https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=Michal+Flynn+and+McChrystal

https://observer.com/2017/12/michael-flynn-shady-past-at-dia-and-before-reveals-he-was-a-fraud/
---------
McChrystal: https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=McChrystal

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/retired-four-star-gen-stanley-mcchrystal-says-trump-dishonest-immoral-

Retired four-star Gen. Stanley McChrystal says Trump is dishonest, immoral
McCrystal said he wouldn't work for Trump because "I think it's important for me to work for people who I think are basically honest."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:16 am

I can't wait to hear this.  I do not trust Flynn at all, but I need a reason.
Hope he's got one. 

Michael Jaco Situation Update 05-31-23: "Mike Gill Destroys General Flynn"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:31 am

The new info being presented as to why he should be or will be VP.

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]

·4h
111th Military Intelligence Brigade - WIZARDS OF WAR
They have a *Notable Commander* named...
GENERAL MICHAEL T. FLYNN!
General Michael Flynn 760ab5e1fb858076

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]

·4h

WIZARDS OF WAR

General Michael Flynn 62a3eeab3bb4f8ee
General Michael Flynn 299381b219bf4ae2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:35 am

What is the purpose of showing the broken Ouroboros?  
BREAK THE LOOP! 
Exit from the REPEAT. 

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

·4h

[They] really ARE SCREWED
WE ARE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!
END DIVISIONS AND THE GAME ENDS AND CAN NEVER RESTART!!!!!
General Michael Flynn B7869dfbc32ef7e0

Last edited by Dove on Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:53 am

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·4h

The United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) use These Symbols
111th Military Intelligence Brigade is part of the USAICoE at Fort Huachuca in Arizona.
The Light being Up and the Sun being Down looks like they’re saying We Have Everything - Dark & Light

General Michael Flynn Fd68486ecf8e2b93

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2023 10:56 am

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]
·5h

Wizards of War - Located in Arizona.
Notable Commander: FIynn.
Is this why No Name Failed Forever?
FIynn was on No Name and Flake since the Start

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 8:13 am

Flynn Phoenix made them hostages with Q Clearance

General Michael Flynn Dfd4fd2445294a4e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 12:52 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·10h

Why do people still not know who the hell we’re fighting?
LOOK
FOCUS
READ
IT’S THE TITLE OF HIS BOOK!!!
General Michael Flynn 5c1e90e5f56ffe8f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2023 12:52 pm

[ltr]NineofCups[/ltr]
·10h

Read these closely
Focus and understand that every word is deadly serious
WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL WAR. - 667
General Michael Flynn 2e770f8198d1935d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 12:12 pm

This guy's setting himself up to be VP
@2runtherace[/ltr]
·28m

Is this man Godly; someone worthy to be followed & elevated?
Listen & tell me!
Starts at about 3 minutes:
rumble.com/v2419nu-the-hard-tr
Thou shalt not take the Name of the LORD thy God in vain: for the LORD will NOT hold him guiltless that taketh His Name in vain.
Deuteronomy 5:11

https://rumble.com/v2419nu-the-hard-truths-about-devolution-and-the-plan-general-flynn-interview.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 1:14 pm

Flynn said he had just done an interview with Roger Stone.

Want to know what Roger Stone thinks?  Watch this!

https://rumble.com/v3bn1ii-2pac-all-eye-on-me.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2023 4:45 am

Here's quite the article on his lack luster capabilities.

https://observer.com/2017/12/michael-flynn-shady-past-at-dia-and-before-reveals-he-was-a-fraud/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2023 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 1:04 pm

It ought to be okay to express both sides.  Flynn hasn't earned the respect and
leadership he's practically demanding, as I see it.

I try to trust him, or at least get behind him, but...
seems to me he wants to run the whole show, and that will bring
the whole show down.  Talk about causing division.  General Michael Flynn 1f615 

I posted a recent interview of him in 'daily' today.  And this is from
comments section on TS.

Replying to @BooneCutler   @gomichellemoore

Flynn’s selling books/doing meet n greets, Flynn Aka Houdini has no time 2 show people evidence?
@StateofCorruption gave him on 12-18-2020 just a short period of time before J6…did Houdini flip on trump? What did he do with Gills evidence? Did he share it with the people? Is Houdini a turn coat/clown? U can trust him as he rakes in $$, I don’t trust clowns. Christ told us let NO man deceive u, that includes Houdini..Gill brings hard evidence & Houdini brings autographed books
General Michael Flynn 4bc7e2ab76bcb4a0
General Michael Flynn Eb534d35349d5a7a
General Michael Flynn C5bbfa979ff4de55

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 1:20 pm

General Michael Flynn 25ff856c238985a7

General Michael Flynn 805b5f98af0d9bc8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 8:42 pm

I have a few vids to go thru on this topic.  I do feel that whatever opinion people have-he created it
himself.  And if he's practicing disinfo, he way overplayed it.
His 'distain' for how the Plan is going is very real I think.  His words are guttural and hateful. 
And he's got some real questionable buddies.

https://rumble.com/v30gj9c-the-organized-disinformation-flynn-network.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 9:16 pm

This will make your head spin..

A book by Liz featured at the beginning is quite raunchy if you want to skip that part.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2023 9:50 pm

Stanley McChrystal hated DJT !  Despised him.  You recall the vid we saw of him and Flynn on a
mil aircraft slamming Trump?  Both of them. 
----
Title:
The political prisoner, J6, white supremacy and anti semite narrative featuring Kanye, Fuentes, Milo, Baked Alaska, Brian Gamble, Flynn, Byrne and many other usual suspects

I haven't finished this one...going to bed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 6:49 am

[ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr]
·25m

We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.
WILL YOU STAND?
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
FOR FREEDOM.
FOR HUMANITY.
WHERE WE GO ONE
WE GO ALL !!!
Q
General Michael Flynn 09de756efa31954d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2023 8:10 pm

A little more gravy.  Seems undeniable at this point.  Even if it turns out to be deflection, I still don't and would not like or trust him.

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7290302945856343342

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 2:01 pm

Interesting tweet from Mike Flynn today. Make of it what you will.

General Michael Flynn Sganon11

===========================================

EDIT TO ADD:

I found this. I believe the above tweet from Flynn may be referring to this X22 Report from October 07. I haven’t heard the show but I think I may have a listen as soon as this message is posted.

Show X22 Report, Ep Flynn/Clark - [WEF] Is Involved In The Border Invasion,The People Are Fighting Back, The [DS] Is Feeling The Pain - Oct 7, 2023

54 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L5xCFltwQQdk/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 2:29 pm

He didn't earn any allegiance.  It was given to him by Q.  

His message of civil action isn't bad..Keri Lake is a prime example. 
But his desire for fame, fortune and power seems to have gotten the best of him.

OR he's a bigger psy ops than even Biden. But I don't think so.  He protests too much
for that to be the case.

We don't like posers, don't like rats, those with forked tongue, and definitely don't like traitors.

And I've read his day of reconning is coming.  His allegiance was with the enemies of Trump
from the beginning, I've heard.  It's too much in our face to ignore.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 2:31 pm

General Michael Flynn Ff4d8c88f93f40a4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 5:38 pm

I can't verify this...yet..
ridiculous what men will do when they do not fear God!
----
It sounds like Nino Rodriquez is also involved in this.
And it sounds like it's not a Fund as much as a Foundation. 
--

[ltr]@THOLMSETH[/ltr]

"...David Nino Rodriquez of NINOSCORNER dot TV. Nino's channel is pay-per-view. Nino also has subscription options for his channel. One option is $799.99, which includes "special intel from guests and Nino himself not being reported by the main stream media". "Subscribers get to speak with Nino's and his guests before they go live and ask questions on The General's Tents Zoom Meetings".
-----

@MK79   Replying to @THOLMSETH

Money transfers and the Digital Soldier General? Say it ain't so....
Wowsers....what was Flynn really doing with Fund Freely?

General Michael Flynn Dcd54415f2e58d89

This is Nino on the right

https://rumble.com/v1t591a-derek-johnson-and-ninos-corner-will-the-military-make-a-public-move.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 9:31 pm

Sowing and Reaping-

I'm definitely not buying his book now!   General Michael Flynn 1f606  General Michael Flynn 1f605  General Michael Flynn 1f602 
-----
Axel Vasa
[ltr]@SummmertC[/ltr]
·5h

Flynn Is Part Of The Problem. I Heard He Was Executed,,,,

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 12:22 pm

From Daily  21 Oct 23

From Axel 
Retired General Vallely was a guest on numerous podcasts promoting the “legitimacy” of QAnon from 2018-2020.
Vallely states that Q-Anon (Not Q’) came out of the Army of Northern Virginia. Jim Watkins studied the internet and technology in Virginia while he was in the Army.
Psyop—>Vallely—>Aquino—>Flynn—>
QAnon—>8Chan—>Watkins.

Aquino was professor at Golden Gate University in San Francisco while General Michael Flynn was a student.
Do you see the connection now?
Aquino co-wrote “From Psyop to Mind War” with Paul Vallely in 1980. Mind War was all about PSYOP warfare.

M. Aquino was the first recognized satanic chaplain in the US army. He founded the Temple of Set and was accused of child sexual abuse and MKUltra torture. Remember the post I did on Aquino that was describing why he was raping children to access certain portals?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 5:51 pm

ha ha-  Another 'expose Flynn'  In here, if you pause and see who else is in that circle.

Tracy Beanz is one.  

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7292227207169084718
-------------
I went back and found this one.  It should be a legit deep dive. These guys had the
real sauce on Flynn.   Another name to listen for is Boone Cutler who co-authored Flynn's book.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 6:20 pm

Jan 2021  Gen. Flynn's Brother to Command US Army Pacific Forces.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/charles-flynn-pacific-forces-brother/2021/01/27/id/1007549/

And he still holds the position today according to:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_A._Flynn

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 6:29 pm

A couple more names that have come out..

@Toresays works for Roger Stone & Patrick Byrne.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:29 pm

General Michael Flynn Eb8ed905bbac28f9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:33 pm

General Michael Flynn F808a2cb59747bea
General Michael Flynn 6afd0382bfa07867
General Michael Flynn 780c93b15ad4e530

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:41 pm

General Michael Flynn C440dd96777b2a7c
General Michael Flynn Aa651b8a5740e518

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2023 6:46 pm

General Michael Flynn Cf0e92b072c239db
General Michael Flynn 5951b5d242408d15
https://twitter.com/prolotario1/status/1715357669328863553?s=12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:23 pm

Flynn fires back

General Michael Flynn Ae159517a9a5d2cb
General Michael Flynn E193bd9c3e2ae730

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:24 pm

Trending

General Michael Flynn B2778d1b0ff1b057

American Patriot General Michael Flynn 1f1fa-1f1f8

[ltr]@USGuardianEagle[/ltr]

General Michael Flynn 1f60eGeneral Michael Flynn 1f1fa-1f1f8General Michael Flynn 1f985 Don’t make me bring this up again. Learn the Art of War. I will not tell Patriots straight forward. I gave you a hint earlier in the week. Know your enemy. Then play him. Carry.
General Michael Flynn 3400238b92e11ceb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:31 pm

This isn't even guilty by loose association, however..maybe more will come up, and in the
meantime-OZ.

Replying to 

[ltr]@USGuardianEagle[/ltr]

Flynn is FLYNNISHED.. For 1 Flynn is tied to the Turkish government, General Michael Flynn 1f92b Flynn hooked with Dr Oz and marina abramovic, marina is Dr Oz wife General Michael Flynn 1f92b Dr Oz is a heart surgeon makes it easy for organ harvesting spirit cooking .. Big dark black chain General Michael Flynn 26d3General Michael Flynn 26d3 Flynn knows where the body's are buried.. Flynn WAS the shovel..
General Michael Flynn 295db8c7a5cc834e
General Michael Flynn B34753605a19794c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2023 1:08 pm

So Derek Johnson has been catching flak for being late to the party over 'Flynn-flam' boi, making a big
announcement when others have known (and posted it) for a long time.

This is why Skript has been calling him out (maybe on this vid) but more sauce here on flynn

AND RFK Jr.  (gasp)  Epstein??? etc.

(Is the 'real Flynn' even around any more?  seems like what comes out of his mouth has improved somewhat)

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7296594890694102303

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2023 9:00 am

Here's the vid on Roger Stone.  He and Flynn are connected.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29205-does-roger-stone-lie

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 12:12 pm

How about this.  More dirt.   Skriptkeeper keeps getting it right.  And he finds stuff.

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7302404274682711327?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 12:20 pm

Another good one!

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7302208859584630047?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 2:09 pm

Well well.  More-

I heard Flynn whining about how much the lawyers cost him.  Like whose fault was it
he needed lawyers??

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7301172449406766367?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:10 pm

[ltr]antihive[/ltr]
·Mar 13

Flynn Paid Ex-FBI Agent in Clinton Email Scandal for Lobbying Work
Weeks before the agent found himself in a Clinton email scandal.
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/
General Michael Flynn 45d8b643a57f9243

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:20 pm

If I posted any of this, I think there's more here

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:24 pm

Will the real Flynn please leave the room!

https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7296897148690402590?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 5:09 pm

One I took down had plausible explanation.

This one's a corker
https://www.tiktok.com/@skriptkeepermusic/video/7313581520030125355?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 05, 2024 7:17 pm

[ltr]TrueGenFlynn[/ltr]
·49m

Please join my family and I on this important journey to tell our story. Thanks for all your positive (and negative) feedback, simply amazing.
Visit: flynnmovie.com

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 10:27 pm

I did not watch that movie in previous post.  There are people who suffer for the movement.
He's not one of them.
----

Michael Flynn "Digital Soldiers" was him creating a protective layer around himself.

Why do you think these are the 1st people to come to his aid the moment something to damaging gets out?

The Digital Soldiers was a counter psyop to Q'. Why do you think he no longer wants anything to do with them?

Why do you think he no longer supports "The Plan" in regards to the US Military taking down all the secret human trafficking tunnels?

Why do you think he is not trying to get down to the bottom of who assisted Joe Biden stealing 2020 election?

Why do you think he has nothing negative to say about Michael Aquino who is a Pedophile who raped and killed children when this is in court affidavits?

People are under the impression that I am writing this info as a potential protest for Michael Flynn not to he apart of Donald Trump's administration.

When will they ever learn? If it's a "Sting Operation" wouldn't it be smart for Michael Flynn to continue the crimes while under the impression that the Deep State is still in power?

contd.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Michael Flynn   General Michael Flynn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Michael Flynn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next