Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prep videos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prep videos Empty
PostSubject: Prep videos   Prep videos I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2022 7:44 pm

Researcher had a good one for a heater, especially if you have a safe space for it and a carbon monoxide detector.
"They want us cold!" like Europe. 
I'll try to find it again.

Then I have some bread recipe videos from just water and flour. No eggs or milk..
sometimes not even yeast. Sometimes pan baked-no oven required.

And this summary video you can probably speed watch

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prep videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prep videos   Prep videos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2022 7:36 pm

the heater Researcher found: Sure looks hot to me !  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGVZVCU8FGE&t=11s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prep videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prep videos   Prep videos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 3:04 pm

I did not know that white rice is better than brown rice for storing, as brown has oils in it and
will become rancid within months. 

Have sweeteners and sauces for flavor variations and treats, such as maple syrup, molasses, honey, cocoa, packets of hot chocolate, powdered milk, evaporated milk, bottled juices for variety, calories, some vitamins.  
I actually bought karo syrup + cocoa squares for fudge
Bullion cubes. 

Yeast.  but I have no yeast, no milk, no egg  bread recipes to post too.  Also, cook in a pan, not an oven.  

Coconut oil has higher flash point than olive or avocado, and has some anti-bacterial properties.
Can be used as a tooth paste,   Avocado oil has a wonderful flavor but a high price tag. boo. 
baking soda=toothpaste again, all purpose cleaner, laundry brightener, kills odors, very good for
bee or insect bite.

White vinegar. diluted to clean vegies and fruits, I do my meats too.  Then all the other uses.
Apple cider vinegar for digestion, as a salad dressing, and for medicinal.

Should you get coughing (from whatever irritation) and can't stop, cold air or ice chips will stop
it.  If the coughing is FROM cold air Wink 2 tsps. Honey soothes throat and coughing.  (with bourbon works too Wink )

DEEP stubborn congestion-steam.
if you feel Ur getting sick one thing that works for me is get a dish towell, rinse a corner so no
laundry residue.  Leave it wet and put some hydrogen peroxide on the wet spot, put over mouth
and inhale. 

Things in glass last a bit longer than in plastic. 
Hope you have plastic bags in case plumbing isn't working.

BETTER TO SHUT OFF  and drain THE WATER THAN HAVE BURST PIPES !!
---
Last thing is meds.  Have extra if possible and alternatives if not.

And pet food!  Before they start looking funny at you. Wink

So this video was the inspiration for this list.  And I wrote down pretty much the extras that
you may have not thought of.    
So, you don't really have to watch it.  heeheehee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNKqOzqCx7A

Last edited by Dove on Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Prep videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prep videos   Prep videos I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2022 3:42 pm

Anon:
zote laundry soap bars for laundry, dishwashing AND bathing yes bathing!!!; or dawn dish soap can be used for laundry in buckets you use tablespoon of it in a bucket and you don’t need detergents.

--------------------
If you're aggravated with dishwasher pod detergent, #1 on this list sounds GOOD.

They're talking 3-4 DROPS of regular dish soap.

add baking soda. You’ll want to pour enough baking soda into the detergent cup to fill it up approximately ⅔ full.  Use a spoon, do not pour from box.

Add enough salt to the dish soap and baking soda mixture to completely fill the detergent cup.

(I don't see the need to top it off, but...)
------------------
recipe #2.   A different formula  for pennies. 

https://happymoneysaver.com/homemade-dishwasher-detergent/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prep videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prep videos   Prep videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prep videos
Page 1 of 1