Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True End Times Prep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

True End Times Prep Empty
PostSubject: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 8:49 am

This was the Daily, and like most else I think it will be a word and it turns out
to be a thread.

I felt motivated to help strengthen me and us to stand strong for what is here and what is coming.

I started with  "It Is Finished'.

And left out that what I Intended to describe from the Word is:

"How to Live FROM the Finished Work'

because the Spirit of God within you has the Power and Full Authority to

change the world without any effort on our part WHEN He has access to the

world.  And YOU are that access.

(no one was more surprised than I to see and experience that)

And now is the TIME to step into that if ever there was a Time.
---
What I wrote this morning is below, and I'll pick it up again tomorrow, God

willing.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 11:32 am

To the Saved and Redeemed...

It is Finished.
[size=31]And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; [/size]wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

There is, therefore, NO CONDEMNATION to those who are IN Christ.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Ps. 37:4
---
Never let the world threaten to rob you of a single piece of the Gifts that pass all understanding.

KNOW who you are in Christ AND what that means.  You are not of this world. 
Watch God work as destruction comes upon THEM who oppose Him and His Son..
which means YOU also will watch. Follow Him, Hear Him and He will keep you out of harm's way.  As He IS, so are we in this world. 

Put an end to any duality which might reside within. 
There is ONE God and 
ONE Way to eternal Life, 
and Blessed are those who find it.   True End Times Prep 1f607  True End Times Prep 1f64f  True End Times Prep 1f64c

Last edited by Dove on Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 12:34 pm

There have always been two primary matrixes.

The world has been stuck in the enemy's matrix.

God has continually opened the door to His matrix, the only one which will survive, to whomever will Seek Him out.  

And then, The end.   True End Times Prep 1f607    

Perhaps..  will this aspect of 'The All' continue to loop until all souls are saved? And would we have a role to play?
That's up to God.   True End Times Prep 263a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 9:19 pm

Something I just wrote..

Relationship with the Christ gives us a new mind and new heart
so that we might experience Unity with God, in, with and through Him, and be led to BECOME Christ like in thought and deed. True End Times Prep 1f64c
We put down, surrender our humanness for the Divine Nature to rule.

"Why do you call Me Lord and not do the things I say?"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 10:33 am

ON DUALITY.

The more time we spend in the Spirit, in the Kingdom, any challenge from the world fades away.
It is corrupt and is no indicator of what is real. 
It's starting to look like Nature has more sense than man and is and will be rebelling Mightily against the forces of death and destruction.  
That reminds me, I heard a minister last night say the earth is about to shake to rid itself of the fleas.

God didn't create and populate this realm and then say 'Here you go..do whatever you want'. 
The first being to say that earned himself the lake of fire. 

Aleister Crowley: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

When I did a search on Brave for the spelling, I saw article upon article that his words
were out of context and misunderstood. I intend to go ahead and read for curiosity, if I can stand it.
--
That took me off track a bit.  I have it in my head that the 'willful sin of mankind' is
"They took the Power to be themselves". 
---
And while I'm at it, I keep running into those who claim 'the Christ consciousness' WITHOUT Jesus, the Christ. I'll do more research on that too, but I remember the definition of Christ as "the Anointed One and His Anointing'.  That would be Yeshua, Jesus.
---
Anyway, duality expresses itself in many ways, but to keep it simple, when Paul speaks of dying daily, of the flesh counts for nothing, right to the meaning of the Cross, It's full meaning is lay down the world, the affairs and issues of the world.  Lay down our thoughts that we need to or even could handle this UNLESS GOD DOES THE THING.

And that's what it's all about.  Coming to the point whereby being born again into the Kingdom of God while we are yet on the earth, is what we are called for.  OTHERWISE we make the
Spirit of God sent to the earth, of no effect.  And that's NOT good.  

more coming..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 11:36 am

All things are possible to us who are surrendered to the Spirit of God within....As it is HE, God  HIMSELF who does the thing.
Jesus said that of Himself, and As He is so are we in this world.

The carnal mind cannot understand the things of God as they are of the Spirit, NOT the flesh-physical existence.

Do not fear those who can kill the body, fear only those who can kill the soul.

At Gethsemane, Jesus knew it was Time, and knew what lay ahead.
That to finish the Work, His flesh would be crucified.  Flesh cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

His words to Pilate 
John 19:11 Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: 

“The judgment was to have God the Father pour out his wrath, and instead of pouring it out on us, he pours it out on his Son.”

And we know that as God's Only Acceptable Sacrifice,  we who receive Him are not appointed to wrath.  His Word is True. 

And we weep over our sins and the sins of the world, seeking to repent, be forgiven, washed and made New. 
We know there is nothing worthy in us without the Spirit of God within us. 
When we are born again from above, when God looks on us, He sees His Son as He was in the world, ever yielded to the Will of The Father. 
----
John 10:9
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:27
My sheep hear My voiceand I know them, and they follow Me; -

John 4:23-24 records Jesus saying, "But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." 
-------------
We are witnessing difficult times, and it will be harder still.
As I've said, I have already died and was born again. It was not
an "NDE" as people describe them, though they too are 'changed',
most quite profoundly.  I was given a choice and up until that moment and from the moment of returning, I was awake and aware of all that transpired.  I followed Jesus, walking in the Word, without even knowing it. But it was The Word; I know that. I've searched it out to be sure because the results were beyond all I ever even thought. 

Jesus said, unless we are born again of the Spirit, we cannot see the Kingdom of God. It is the Spirit that is our Eternal Life in the  Presence of God, and even as we don't see it fully being yet in the flesh, we can 'live, move and have our Being in and by the Spirit now.

Think of the profound changes the Apostles experienced when the Spirit came to them.  It was a 'suddenly'. And they were Full of Joy.
That happened to me.  It's just amazing, and if you've been there, we need to return there daily. 
The Parable of the bridesmaids is a warning.  Oil represents the Anointing of the Spirit in the Bible.  Not all had 'enough' oil for the journey.  Let us be filled to the Overflow and be Overcomers.
---
More coming. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 11:50 am

You know the saying, it's not what you know, it's who you know that counts.

And for us it goes a step further.  It's 'who knows us'.  "Did we not do many great works
in your Name?  And Jesus said, depart from Me.  I never knew you. !   True End Times Prep 1f62f 

We have it in black and white, or red if you're fortunate to have one of those Bibles.
----
The carnal mind cannot know the things of God.  I want to tell you how to find the Secret
Place that we have been invited, and in fact instructed, to enter. 
'You must be born again of the Spirit...'
---
I wasn't sure what next to say, I do want to show you where the teachings are in scripture
and I will, but for now let's simplify, for it is indeed both logical and simple.
God is not the author of confusion.

And because I ran into my own thoughts about being reborn, living FROM the Kingdom, online this morning, I believe I have my starting place:  True End Times Prep 263a 

"Inner Peace is the #most difficult thing# in your# life. But it is the easiest#. # The answe#r is simple: watch the flow of your mind #without judgement.# Let# all thoughts pass.

We may hardly realize how we hold up the 'ways of the world' through our daily thoughts, emotions, memories, judgements, reactions.
And what do we have at the end of the day? Everything with us has stayed the same as it's been.
The analogy is 'tied to the threshing floor'.  The bull is proud of himself that he walked so far, yet all he's done is go in circles, treading the same ground as every day before. That sure rings true for me!

This is not what Jesus meant when He said, 'come out of her'. 
What did He say about the 'issues of life'?  
That God already knows you have need of such things.

And furthermore, that when you seek His Presence, He will provide according to His riches and Glory. 

Remember the world is under a curse.  The flesh: the body, mind, soulish realm is subject to corruption.  But Jesus came to set the captives free!  While we were yet dying in our sins He came to provide the Way back to the Father. But we must choose to follow and seek it out.

Did Jesus go out from the group, alone into the wilderness before dawn to read scripture?
To tell God what was going on with Him and the world? Nopey nope. He went to be filled with the Spirit.   
And He made it clear that all that they witnessed was done by the Spirit. 
The woman with the issue of blood was healed by the Spirit without Jesus even being aware of her presence. 
The Captain's servant was healed by the Spirit.  Jesus never went there. 
---
We hope to tame our human nature by our own efforts.  We intend to respond to life in the Fruit of the Spirit.  
Yet God said we of ourselves can do nothing, including make ourselves holy and acceptable.

So we know He has Another Way.  He removes the spirit of the world, and reveals the Kingdom of/by/with the Spirit within.  As Paul taught, our life is not our own.  God is God; we are not, and God must reign.  And there is absolutely nothing we want more than that when we know it's Truth.

contd.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 1:43 pm

Please take all this as an encouragement and empowerment.  I know what service many of you have done in the world, and I know God Loves you!  
I just can't help but testify to the Kingdom.  Take anything that helps, that rings true, and if prompted Please share your journey! 

What I see is that too many in the world still suffer shadows of unworthiness, and that prevents us from receiving all that God has already laid up for those who seek Him in His New Mercies every morning.
Yet WE NEED every Promise, every Blessing offered to us!  Come Boldly, He said. I Love you with an everlasting love. I know the Plans I have for you, to prosper, not harm you. 

It's such a sad thought that we arrive in heaven and find all He had provided for us, but did not know how to partake of it. 
We THINK we have need of many things.  But we only have need of ONE THING. God with us!
----
Some logical deduction using scripture..

Until we are made a New creature in Christ, it is 'the issues of (worldly) life' that occupy our attention.  And of course Jesus said, 'don't look for Me there.'
Indeed we have not 'come out of her' if we still take it to be all that there is, OR
that it has any authority over God, His Will, Laws and Ways. OR over us once we are born again of the Kingdom. 
To find God, we lay all that down. Jesus said "Take no thought..", 'lay your burdens down, give them ALL to Me. 

So, we do that, as it is the stuff of the world and not of the Kingdom and Spirit.
---
Quietly we go within to the Source of our Life, of our Being, where HE resides.  He couldn't be any closer. But the world masks over the 
Truth to keep us enslaved, to prevent us from returning to God
while we are yet alive here! It fills us with distractions and noise and drowns out the Still Small Voice calling us to Come. 
Jesus said, Find the rest that is in Me.  Find the Peace.  NOT as the world gives..
And the Word that cuts through everything:  BE STILL, and Know that I AM God.

We cease from ALL our efforts in order to meet with God sent to us who believe, who Seek Out the LIFE in the Word, the Living Word, the Christ. 

You can think of it as a round hole (Spirit)  and a square peg (world). 
Come in the Nature of the round hole in order to enter in.
Come in a countenance of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.

Back to the Word sent this morning: 
"Inner Peace is the most difficult thing in your life. But it is the easiest. 
 The answer is simple: watch the flow of your mind without judgement. Let all thoughts pass.

Can God sustain the world, the Kingdom and YOU without you working it out?
Surely you could let go for 15-20 minutes in the morning before starting your daily in order to know your Father.

When I come before the Lord I first pray the Lord's prayer. It says all I would know to pray for.  Then I sit comfortably, breathe to relax, and just 'be' for a time.
I let thoughts pass through without giving them my attention. 
If ever they were important, they'll come back afterwards.

You're learning that it really is God in Charge of everything, including our part in the whole. And that we can trust Him in all things. 

People give the mind something to do rather than fight with it, as effortlessness is key to a God led life.  Gently think on the Name Jesus as He teaches us the meaning of 'going in and out of the sheepfold and finding pasture' and just 'let go, trusting God'.
Did He not say in His Word 'Try Me and see if I am not Good' (beyond all you could ask or think.)  True End Times Prep 1f607  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2023 9:03 pm

For many years I've dropped verses, recounted parts of my testimony, and I've left out a great deal, sensing the levels of unbelief here. But now, and I'm not sure the reasons why,  I feel it's time to be open about it and share what I've found.  And God is no respecter of persons.  What He's done for me He will do for you, too. And more than that, too, if you are available for more. 

When I say God, I mean by the Spirit He sent to the earth to indwell the believers, followers, seekers.
I did not go to heaven.  The heavenly realm came to me, again by the manifest Presence of the Spirit.
And He absolutely will speak to you in any way He can get through to you.  But yes, many times
through the years I have heard His Voice.  Many times I have had both tangible and intangible messages and conversations with angels. God is not prohibited by the world, He is prohibited by
us-by what we will and will not accept; what we will and will not allow. 

It's not the least bit scary.  They come in an atmosphere of peace that envelopes us. I told you of the angel who actually came in a kind of physical form, yet was not physical as he just appeared, stayed, and then sort of dissolved into 'God stuff' when he departed. I felt his arm around my shoulders, he
spoke to me (this is suddenly-out of nowhere-no advance warning) and it was as natural as could be.

Not to take away from it. No way did I expect that or anything else that has happened 'super' naturally. 

I don't want to push you. It has to be your choice.  But I feel the push now. I've explained how you're
are 'in the Spirit' half of your life, anyway, in the pauses in your physical system.  Your very life is sustained in the 'pauses'.  Then you  'do' in the breath, in the heart beat, in the thought.
Between every 'in-out' function there is a 'rest'. 
All your going to do is slow down, be calm, relaxed, peaceful.  Don't look for anything, don't try to do anything.  Just BE, not doing anything, not trying to make anything happen, not thinking on anything,  only BE in a state of peacefulness, and allow, Trusting.

You should recognize right away that this is also a 'healing' method, and a benefit. 
And I think as much as anything, if God wants to talk to us, which He does, and we can Hear God by learning to be quiet, we should do that.  True End Times Prep 1f60a
Have a heart full of Gratitude.  What has been given to us is beyond measure.
 True End Times Prep 1f60a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 11:36 am

You know this, but perhaps have not looked at it in this Light.  

"What was the temple veil? What is the meaning of the temple veil being torn in two when Jesus died?"

No longer did we need a building, or a priest other than Jesus, our High Priest in heaven. 
Hebrews 4:"16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

Rev. 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And the one hearing, let him say, "Come!" And the one thirsting let him come; the one desiring, let him take freely the water of life.
----

This story always speaks to me.  We know God is a God of 'firsts'.  'Seek Me FIRST',  Give to Him the FIRST FRUITS of all...especially what you give allegiance to with your time and obedience to the Word. 

The version of the Marriage Supper in the Gospel of Luke is somewhat shorter, and refers only to a banquet rather than a wedding feast:
Quote :
...Then Jesus said to him, "Someone gave a great dinner and invited many. At the time for the dinner he sent his slave to say to those who had been invited, 'Come; for everything is ready now.' But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a piece of land, and I must go out and see it; please accept my regrets.' Another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I am going to try them out; please accept my regrets.' Another said, 'I have just been married, and therefore I cannot come.' So the slave returned and reported this to his master. Then the owner of the house became angry and said to his slave, 'Go out at once into the streets and lanes of the town and bring in the poor, the crippled, the blind, and the lame.' And the slave said, 'Sir, what you ordered has been done, and there is still room.' Then the master said to the slave, 'Go out into the roads and lanes, and compel people to come in, so that my house may be filled. For I tell you, none of those who were invited will taste my dinner.'"
— Luke 14:15-24, NRSV

Poor Nicodemus.  When Jesus told him he must be born again to see the Kingdom, he said What?  can I return to my mother's womb?  
And Jesus was amazed He did not understand.

When did the Kingdom Come?  At Pentecost.  It is a Spiritual Kingdom, not presently of this earth.  We worship AND we enter in, in the Spirit. 
The Spirit is your very Being, the Source of your life, the Home from which you were born and will return. It is in your consciousness, it is the ground state
from which all the issues of Life and Godliness reside and come forward to form your experience. 

When we cease from our labors, and enter into the Kingdom of God we are transformed by His Presence.
We are now planted in Good ground and bring forth good Fruit, the Fruit of the Spirit of God. We bring the Kingdom onto the earth as God directs our steps. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 8:15 pm

I posted this in ScaRZ' thread, but it's worth posting 20 times.  It's so good!   True End Times Prep 1f60a 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdQLo8UQ27M

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Everything we have learned from our 'outside walk' in the Word, you need with absolute conviction and discipline for the inner walk.

Regardless of when we step on the path, following Jesus through the world, or following Him within to the Kingdom, we have an enemy, and we seem to Light up, set off alarms,  when we step on the path.

From distractions to temptations, it's all there.  Pay it no mind!  Do not think to explore them, just
BE SINGLE MINDED IN PURPOSE, keep your eye on Jesus. 

Resist the devil and he will flee.  That's all it takes.  Do not listen to him. We aren't looking for anything shiny. Wink  "Turning neither to the left or right, follow the Living Word Jesus, the lamp to my feet and a light to my path.  And the path is narrow.

The vision, the 'as if' as I walked each day was of 'spirits' along the way.  BUT they were in cages!  They could nor get to me, and were not going to get to me UNLESS I stepped off the path to see what they were.
There is no battle with them.  You are with Jesus. Period.
---
So, I mentioned the
round hole - Kingdom, Spirit
and the
square peg - us in the flesh.

YET, In the Name of Jesus, you are Worthy to Come, just as you are.
The conforming work is done by God as you put down the world and Seek Him
where He can be found.
There is nothing He will lead you to or to do that is not for YOUR benefit, YOUR Good. 
He will 'inspire' good decisions, good choices.  Just follow the inner prompting. 

You are trained in the Word, and know what is required:
Confession and Repentance, and
Forgiveness of all, including yourself. And as you have freely received, freely give.

When we find the Joy put before you, putting down all else is a given. 
It's just not even a blip on the radar.  
Like Zacchaeus, you'll eagerly want to give back four times as much.   
To whom can I offer Your Grace and Mercy, Lord.  True End Times Prep 1f60a
---
One other thing.  Communion.  It is a symbolic gesture that SPEAKS in the heavenly realm. (God's will on earth as it is in heaven)
Taking communion is a sacred key.  It was the first time I heard the Voice of the Lord, and knew of His Presence with me. I was 16.
----
One last thing for now. Jesus reminded them to pray to God in silence.  To 'enter in' to their prayer closet and close the door.
Their shawls also were prayer closets (the tallit), as they pulled
it over their head and around their body, again shutting out the world
to commune-to Fellowship with God. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True End Times Prep   True End Times Prep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True End Times Prep
Page 1 of 1