Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CRYPTO BRICS

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 6:22 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1m

finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news

U.S. Congress, not the SEC, will set cryptocurrency regulations, says Blockchain Association

good article

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 11:12 am

https://www.electronicpaymentsinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2018/10/epicot18lowres.pdf

electronic payments headed to the mainstream.

12h

Mr Pool Profile Update from earlier, now gone CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f440:
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FpOQWWzXEAA_wai?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2023 12:15 pm

PharaohX33
6h
I know the XRP Moon Date CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f680 ...

& Keeping it from you all is really bothering me.

So here it goes...

February 31st, 2023.

13 days. Very soon ladies & gentlemen.

Your patience has paid off.

You're welcome & congratulations.

-----
thank Goodness for humor, and for facts..
---

[size=15]ISO 20022.... LET'S DO IT

@Rohitku24694375

·
20h

[/size]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f4a5PROOF CRYPTO ASSETS WILL BE USED MARCH 2023 CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f92fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f92fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f92fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f92fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f92fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f92fCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f4a5
[size=0]https://ecb.europa.eu/paym/groups/pd

f/omg/2023/omg_work_programme.en.pdf[/size]

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FpMuaTeacAIW2up?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 4:53 pm

ISO 20022.... LET'S DO IT
@Rohitku24694375
15h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f4a5EUROPE + RIPPLE + CRYPTO ASSETS CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f4a5
[size=0]https://esma.europa.eu/sites/default/
[/size]
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FpZMX9paIAA81kn?format=jpg&name=small
[size=0]files/library/esma22-440-241_staff_stakeholder_contacts_q1_2022.pdf
[/size]
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FpZMYnpaEAAskXX?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 4:55 pm

WhaleWire

·
4h

JUST IN: #FTX Japan announces in a press statement that they would be resuming withdrawals for fiat and crypto assets on Feb. 21, after being halted for over 4 months.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 Fpbc8o7XEAMbJhn?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 4:57 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FpbiVSpaQAA_GzO?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 5:05 pm

Where it's at?

@123onthemoon

·
Feb 16

If you need to take profit to buy the dip do it before next week

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 9:35 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525 Recently, I shared an article with you that unregistered securities going forward would be dealt with by the SEC or Securities and Exchange Commission.
In this article, we read that the CFTC or the Commodities Futures Trade Commission is working with the SEC by enforcing future digital economic trading assets to be backed by a commodity.
---
At the present time, we are witnessing a standardization process that requires the movement of future money to be registered as a commodity through the SEC in order for trades to be verified inside a Quantum Financial System.
cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleas

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:03 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·8h

REFRESHER FROM DEC CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b07CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f929
January 1, 2023
100% Gold Backed for the new digital banking system.
The revaluation of everything begins. Remember, “not everything is completed in one day. “
wolterskluwer.com/en/solutions

Learn more about OneSumX for Basel IV

We understand that the complexity of meeting internal and regulatory requirement deadlines can be overwhelming. In this video, we provide an overview of OneSumX for Basel IV, and how it can help you overcome these challenges.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:04 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·8h

Like every war in history, the coming war will be a "Bankers War" and you need to prepare for that. 

The asset bubbles and massive manipulation just to keep markets afloat has gone to extremes and the Bankers know it...SO IT'S TIME FOR WAR! 

Watch for the shutdown of the COMEX, the closing of Silver ETF's and the clamp down on physical silver sales. 

Not only will the Controllers go to war with other nations, they will go to war with their own people!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 10:11 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525 Breaking News!
Charlie Ward reports that 74% of the world is now BRICS!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 12:51 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

What is a conspiracy?
What is a co-conspirator?
Are all co-conspirators equally liable under the law for all actions and fallout from a conspiracy?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
JPM, BOA, Wells Fargo, and others are messing their pants over SBF.
“It must be done right”
Q
-----
[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·4h

JUST IN - Former FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried is charged with conspiracy to make unlawful political contributions and defraud the federal elections commission.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 12:52 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 0ca67eeef1375593
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 4aabd812c825f59a

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 12:53 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 Cbd286d3d1d85f86
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 F336fd93e5857580

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 12:54 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 E84f5c8b026ba25b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 12:55 pm

[ltr]gatewaypundit[/ltr]
·1h

BREAKING: DOJ Adds Four More Indictments in SBF Case Including Money Laundering
thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 7:57 pm

cointelegraph.com/news/fsb-imf
FSB, IMF and BIS papers to set global crypto framework, says G20

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2023 9:30 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 Fp558DGXwAAKc5o?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 10:18 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·22m

Global Crypto Regulatory Framework To Be Introduced Soon - Here's What To Expect - Coinpedia Fintech News
coinpedia.org/news/global-cryp

US Treasury Secretary Supports Robust Regulatory Framework

During the G20 meeting, US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen emphasized the importance of establishing a robust regulatory framework for crypto assets. However, she also stated that the United States had not proposed any prohibitions on these assets.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 11:20 am

Nick and Colleen from Quantum Stellar Initiative, are back! This time we take a deep-dive into the Stellar ecosystem and why this will be the "People's Network" for global day-to-day transactions, election integrity, and much more! Secure, easy, lightning-fast transactions, were privacy and transparency will reign.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 2:24 pm

We have more clarity on XRP. Many have suggested that XRP is backed by gold. It is, but not in the way many people believe.
The coin itself is not backed by gold. It is the tokenization of XRP on the XRP ledger that provides the connection.
In other words, XRP is being tokenized. A token is a representation of a value held by an institution collateralizing the use of a utility coin through gold held inside the banking system.
(Folks, gold is the next World Reserve Currency not a token.

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Is it possible for this to change in the future? Let's take a look at what the article says, "Hamilton explained that XRP is a decentralized cryptocurrency with a finite supply and trades on the open market. He further added that XRP has no issue holding back for gold."
crypto-news-flash.com/will-xrp

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 2:31 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 6f150657926c1252

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 2:33 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Corrupt azzz world!!!
JUST IN - Tether and Bitfinex banked with falsified documents and shell companies to get bank accounts.
disclose.tv/id/100099/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 11:41 am

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Heed the warning we have been sharing for awhile. March madness is here.

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 B9c6b8ead4250768

Sheep no more

[ltr]@falcon2u[/ltr]
·3h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr] and [ltr]@QuantumStellarInitiative[/ltr]

XRP and Stellar both can operate without internet whereas BTC and ETH crash to 0 with no internet (#PBFT) CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f601CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f601CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f601
Intel & Announcements:
@QuantumStellarInitiative
Beginners Training Course:
t.me/QSIWelcome

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 11:41 am

The tokenization of money is a process that includes commodities, digital coins, and paper money.
At various points between now and June 30th, we are going to see liquidation pour into these three sectors of the market that will operate as one.
It is the final phase of the revaluation process inside the new monetary system that begins on March the 20th.

This morning's articles are about payment systems. Without them, you do not have an exchange process.
These new systems are being finalized as we speak with more on the way.
In order for the new monetary system to function properly, there has to be a united effort to bring these new payment systems into a coordinated and collaborative effort around the world.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f60e "ACH is an electronic fund transfer made between banks and credit unions across what is called the Automated Clearing House network."
International Payment Systems are popping up everywhere. This is why it is so important for ISO 20022 migration to come into being on March 20th 2023. This migration will unify all these new services being created.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 11:44 am

International Payment Systems are becoming vital to both merchants and customers. The ability to move money through the system creates more velocity, more demand, and more value. CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f4af
ibsintelligence.com/ibsi-news/
----------------
"Trust Bridges" is a new term being introduced by the Quantum Financial System ecosystem.
In simple terms, utilizing names and companies people trust in creating internet ventures allow the movement of money to run through the system at cheaper and safer velocity rates. It will speed up transaction processes around the world.
This will help in supply chain issues and the much needed money needed to be transacted to keep a company running smoothly and operable at maximum levels.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 11:47 am

Gold Standard Set To Issue Tokenized Carbon Credits In May
carbonherald.com/gold-standard

Linked to carbon credits?  Noooo..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 4:47 pm

I think it was at a high of 64,000.00 when the reports said 'sell. get out'

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 74258e50f9048122

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2023 8:16 pm

SWIFT Maintenance Window is
weekend of March 18 - 19, 2023.
The official start of coexistence is
March 20, 2023.
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f447-1f3fcCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f91e-1f3fc

Quote Tweet

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 YC8gXHAc_mini

Crypto_Maniac_101 🅐

@C_M_101
·
37m
It's about to get truly insane

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 2:01 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

We are winning.
And a new financial way of life, is coming.
abc7chicago.com/sp-solutions-b

LISLE, Ill. (WLS) -- The U.S. Secret Service execute a search warrant Wednesday on a business in Lisle, police told the ABC7 I-Team.
Chopper7 HD was over the business on Ogden Avenue, which we are told is the headquarters to S&P Solutions, also known as "Bitcoin of America"
A statement from the COO to the I-Team said the company is, "collaborating with the authorities in Ohio for an ongoing investigation that they're conducting."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 2:26 pm

This is the reset

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·1h

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8
This is a note to clarify some conversations taking place in currency circles.
As I have noted in a previous conversation, we have two entry points for the RV to begin.
On March the 20th, the banking system opens up the International Payment System.
This will unify the global payment system and create more demand that eventually turns into higher values.
On June 30th, everything will be completely transitioned to a gold standard economy.

The revaluation of everything will be taking place during this time as a whole, and not, on a specific date.
It has always been a step-by-step process in this journey leading up to an event, and not, a set date.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 2:29 pm

[ltr]Truth4Every1[/ltr]
·9m

Replying to [ltr]@FlametipMAGA[/ltr], [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr], and 1 more

There is no ceiling in the spot price for gold because there is no floor in the value of the underlying fiat currency. Remember, gold is THE basis by which all other value is derived. In a world where no fiat currency exists at all, gold's value is infinity. I realize that sounds crazy, but it's just math. Any number divided by zero is infinity. Even crazier, just wait until you learn how gold anchors our consciousness. That one's going to blow your mind!

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 358c9ee32c589056

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 2:39 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 23f0CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 23f0 Does Bitcoin's Weekly Death Cross Pattern Call for Caution?
coindesk.com/markets/2023/03/0

BTC price ‘in the chop zone’
cointelegraph.com/news/btc-pri
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b07

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 7b5df559af40f7c1
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2823dc4171c669ed

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 2:40 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·2h

Replying to 

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

Bitcoin price faces last stand as weekly close threatens 22k retest
22 > V CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f60e
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin
Ancient Ethereum Whale Wakes up for First Time in 5 Years, Moves Millions
u.today/ancient-ethereum-whale
Tick Tock On The ClockCRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 23f0CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 231b
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 0b54c531f3784215

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 De2babd1c6ce5043

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 5:04 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b50CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b50CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b50CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b50CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2b50️ We are now getting clear deviation points of what the Central Bank Digital Currencies can and cannot do.
Now, look for more Stablecoin regulations to begin.
This will finalize payment options inside our local economy.

Did you know that the CBDC coin in the East is different from the West? It sure is. The CBDC coin in the East is decentralized. “
Do not confuse this with the cabal NWO CBDC FEAR-MONGERING

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 5:10 pm

"The U.S. Treasury Department is still considering different aspects related to the introduction of a digital currency controlled by the central bank."
The Treasury's CBDC Working Group is studying both wholesale and retail CBDCs.
So far, Central Bank Digital Currencies are having trouble being scaled for utility purposes in the local economy.
Currently, their use case operability causes technical issues.
CBDC does have a value in supporting Stablecoins. They have the ability to simplify the process of transferring value among stablecoins providing more flexibility in the use of Stablecoins.
forbesindia.com/article/crypto

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 7:28 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

"Tokyo Kiraboshi FG, Minna Bank and Shikoku Bank will issue a stablecoin using a system developed by Web3 infrastructure company GU Technologies."
regulationasia.com/japanese-ba

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 7:32 pm

crypto-news-flash.com/ripple-l

Stuart Alderoty, the company’s Chief Legal Officer (CLO) revealed this in an interview with Blockworks recently, noting that the much-expected summary judgment is bound to be given at any time around the end of this month. This insight has sent renewed tension into the community with a number of permutations and predictions now ongoing.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Project Icebreaker: breaking new paths in cross-border retail CBDC payments
bis.org/publ/othp61.htm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 4:52 pm

All I know is that central banks are the ones who would confiscatee our money to save themselves.

Have made money on us forever.

They are no good in the format they are now.

What type of changes-takeovers might occur I do not know.

CBDC= central bank digital currencies.
-------------------------------
90% of central banks are exploring #CBDCs. This tech continues to gain traction with benefits that can stimulate economies, including:
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f449 Superior transaction efficiency
CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f449 Financial inclusion

Read more on the various use cases across industries.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 5:22 pm

youtu.be/jXRpkfp-2Bc
#sec #xrp
Gary gensler,jay clayton and william hinman are in deepshit
Anonymous isn't a joke.... that being said congratulations to the XRP ARMY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 6:33 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FquNpl5X0AMKklg?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2023 9:04 pm

In other words the ISO20022 transition is being expedited by nearly 2 years from 2025 to June 2023 CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f440   June 2023?

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FqkS131WIAAqm0R?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 10:26 am

marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-

‘Bitcoin is a hyped-up fraud, it’s a pet rock’: says JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 10:33 am

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f6a8CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 1f525 It is becoming increasingly clear that a digital asset-based trading system standardizing the use of sound money and electronic mechanisms is the only way forward.
On March 20th, the activation of an International Payment System will bring together all the different electronic mechanisms around the world into a unified protocol.
The ISO20022 will clarify purchase agreements and serve as a message contract between nations who are exchanging digital processes.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 10:55 am

news.bitcoin.com/deadline-appr

Deadline Approaching: Mt Gox Trustee Sets Final Cut-off Date for Creditors to Claim Over $3 Billion in Recovered Bitcoin

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 2:01 pm

Japan's financial regulator has recognized #XRP as one of only three cryptocurrencies allowed to be traded in Japan, and has referred to XRP as a "virtual currency".

(Page 6, Japanese you have to translate)

https://fsa.go.jp/en/newsletter/virtual_currency/vc_001.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 2:02 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 FqxC9UiX0AEqljq?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 6:17 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 2a6774704e64057b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 9:45 pm

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 24f2fdc86db30208

CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 Fb5176acfbc84b84

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTO BRICS   CRYPTO   BRICS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTO BRICS
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next