Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality Empty
PostSubject: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 6:47 am

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality A9666bf23bf8ed92029b3b0df83d0424
This is a most elementary explanation, yet hopefully more practical.
I need sine waves to take us through all these aspects of Spirit.

Whether for the right reasons, or wrong ones, in it's pure form science has given us new ways to express ALL THAT IS.

They may be foreign sounding, or fanciful, but it provides a means of visualizing,  organizing and understanding our concepts of the Unseen Source of all Creation.

Q says 'we live in a simulation', and it is multi-layered. You are indeed Wonderfully Made to be able to function on so many levels at once. 

We cannot steal the wonder of, the thunder of the Creator.  Science cannot account for 'Stuff that is mostly non-stuff'  that not only thinks, but cares.  

Yet, we do participate in, by and through that continually. And we always will.
And we are meant to Seek God out, and learn of Him and His Ways, to be conformed and transformed to His Image and Likeness. 

A 60hz light bulb actually blinks on to off to on again 120 times per second.
I had to do a little study to find zero point.  it's not at the bottom of the trough as I thought.  It's actually at midpoint of the rise and fall on the sine wave.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIrN6jNrxo

Regardless, the point is a normal incandescent light bulb cycles on and off, but we don't perceive that, thankfully. 

WE also cycle on and off constantly.  You know, the heart is electrically stimulated by autonomic nervous system  to beat/rest, beat/rest. It does it's thing and we don't pay any attention to it.  The breath cycles,  in/rest, out/rest. The brain as well cycles, and
we'll look at that in detail.  

In daily life, we follow the same cycle of action/rest.  Doing/not doing, or Doing/Being. (!!!)  physical/spirit, physical/spirit. repeat.

Now, on our awakening to Truth, the first thing we learn is our whole paradigm is upside down.  We value the physical-to the extreme and have little knowledge of the Unseen world.  YET, it is THAT which sustains ALL LIFE, and is the SEAT of ALL TRUTH. 

To begin to know God, we must put our awareness onto the Spirit, and the Spirit of God is NOT to be found in the world (Jesus said, Don't look for Me there).
Go within where the Father and I come to you via the Spirit we have sent to be with you-to DWELL within you.   THEN you will Know Me and I will Manifest Myself to you. (Bible)
"Be STILL AND KNOW that I AM GOD"

The ALL is WITHIN 'the rest' .  And it is THE LIFE which sustains us and all life. 
And we can have a better, more enriching understanding of 'how' that is.  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f60a 

more later. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 11:49 am

I think we understand that we cannot 'pull down' heaven to the earth.
Instead, we have to rise up to heavenly realms-Spirit, and be filled.
This is the result of 'resting' in Him.  Then, renewed in the Spirit, we 'do' in the world.

THEN we can say truthfully we are in the world, but not of the world. 

The difference between THAT day and any other day is that now the Holy Spirit
is Alive and functional in you on the earth.  
The more we yield to Him, the more effortlessly life flows for the Greatest Good for
everyone.

The goal is not to engage with life on life's terms, but engage with life
on God's terms.
The Freedom in Christ is freedom from sin AND from CONDEMNATION.

For some reason I won't try to explain, for many people their 'inner dialogue',
and the deeper, more subtle layers of  the subconscious that we rarely become conscious of, is 'negative speak'.  

As God does His conforming work in us, that voice-the voice of the Accuser-is
pushed out, done away with, and we are cleansed, given a New Mind and a New
Heart, a new identity, and a new Kingdom to live in and from. 
THAT Kingdom is a joy to our soul and spirit in it's Righteousness and
"Right side Upedness".  new word. 

If there was ever a 'Great Escape", this qualifies.   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f60a   To be 'Born AGAIN from Above' changes everything.  To break that loop opens the eyes to Heaven.  To KNOW that you are LOVED BEYOND MEASURE is the most Joyful experience one could have.  
To KNOW that you are free from all guilt and condemnation, as if you had never sinned is FREEDOM BEYOND MEASURE. 
In all ways it is a 'burden removing, yoke destroying move. 

The problems come from 'Grieving the Holy Spirit' as He always has our best
interest at heart.  Still, He has His work to do and we are expected to do that-
regardless of what we think about it. That's just how it is.  
You are precious to Him.  He'll take care of us.  Trust God.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 12:59 pm

And so, the world reflects my words.  Imagine that.  1st thing I see on TS is below.

Of course a positive nature is preferable to a negative one.
BUT, the positivity we generate on our own pales in the Light of the Positive Nature of God.
There is a difference.
And when we do anything, even Good things, in our own strength, it does not measure up to having Spirit shine His Light in and through us.

Still, this is 'evidence' of how what we put out comes back to us in our life experience, whether it's a positive or a negative thought.

Besides that, if you've ever tried to constantly control your own thoughts..it's Exhausting, and totally unreliable.  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f609  The condition of the world is evidence of that.  AND God said so.
But, as we mind our tongue, and our thoughts, we should speak thusly:
Philippians 4:8 
Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are honorable, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report; if there is any virtue, and if there is any praise, think about these things. 

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality Bfe21dd56328a762

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 11:39 am

the purpose of this undertaking is to reveal yet another place where God's Law expresses itself
to our understanding.  
We grow in knowledge, wisdom, understanding and Godliness throughout our lives, and throughout the development of mankind through the centuries.

God's Laws are not arbitrary and are reflected in all Creation.  
As I can bring the evidence of certain things contained in the quantum soup, it is meant to again show that "It must be so", and to
further dispel DOUBT (unbelief, undeservedness, etc etc) that robs us of our inheritance as sons and daughters.

Paraphrased, JESUS said,  if we being parents know how to give good gifts to our children, how much moreso will God pour out to His children from His unlimited abundance so that our lives are a reflection of His Loving, Giving Nature.  AND so we have the ways and means to DO HIS WILL on earth.

As I've said, God is a Giver of all Good things. And our having, as we live in His Kingdom, is for His Purpose, His Glory, and our Peace and Prosperity.  We are partakers of the Goodness of the Kingdom.

These kinds of topics quickly grow too big for me, and it takes me a little time to reel it back to digestible, logical steps.  Especially while reporting on the world, and some other big projects that need my research time.  And naturally, FOCUS is a HUGE part of this.  But, I'm committed to getting there, in simplicity.

It is a single step from the place of 'needing' to the place of 'having'. 
FLIP !   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f606 Right side up. 
---
The Door to the Chapel
Where time and space
are irrelevant.

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality FOuCCizXMAA8DIW?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 2:40 pm

I just looked at the 6000 year expectation, and realized there is something to consider about Q, here.

Q is not confined to this last remaining incarnation of earth before it's renewal.  When they show other civilizations from other times, it is not necessarily limited to these last 6000 years. Or it may be.  The hidden knowledge of our world is EXTENSIVE.

Another thing they are not limited to is 3D manifestation of the physical world.  
The quantum realm (Spiritual realm)  is known as the place of Infinite Probabilities.
Although what we see and call reality excludes the Road Not 'Officially' Taken, those 'other possible outcomes' still exist in the Unseen realm/the Spirit Realm/in consciousness, as they are first and foremost energy. 

We now know some of the workings of the dark forces on earth, and there is yet more to uncover.  These satanists (those who reject and oppose God) are dark forces, made manifest through their spells and conjurings, practices and rituals.  They existed in Spirit/quantum/conscious first.

We KNOW what they're after-eternal life.  That's why they do indeed drink blood of the young and INNOCENT, and offer up human life as sacrifices.  
"The Life is in the Blood".

And we know this is a Spiritual war, not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities in High Places. 
You should know that Q battles on that front, against evil that if we saw it we would die first from fear. 

So at the least, when they speak about things we have no knowledge of, it is VERY REAL where they wage this war; and not just for the earth, but God said a New Heaven as well.

If you hear or see something that is beyond your experience, best to be silent, let it go, or better yet, please pray earnestly for their success. We really, really do want them to be successful.  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f64f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 8:09 pm

God talked about hanging the world on nothing.  But we're learning some things of the nature of this nothingness, and that it is indeed 'something'; AND that it responds to ATTENTION and INTENTION.

This is the hour in which the Hidden things are revealed.  It's not just the evil-the dark side, it's also the Good, for our good. 

God is Light, and in Him there is no Darkness.  God proclaimed Let There Be LIGHT, and there was light. 

Genesis 1:4, ESV: And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.

We are in the process of moving from Dark to Light.  We've heard that alot in the past 5 years.

In order to have things be different we need to do things differently.  We must be 'changed', as Paul said, from living from the physical-the flesh, to living by the Spirit-the Light Within ~ Becomes the Light without.   And Together, All becomes Light. 

We automatically think of the darkness as lower realm and density, and Light as Higher Realm.

"LIGHT is the smallest quantity of ENERGY that can be transported.
LIGHT contains an enormous range of WAVELENGHTS AND FREQUENCIES.

And this is why I started with the wave graph, as it is our reference point.  

We now know that a 'wave' becomes a 'particle' through the act of 
OBSERVATION.
God, through intention and attention in the field of all possibilities (the wave field)
Created the worlds and all that is within, AND created you and me. 

To return to Unity within human race comes simply from recognizing we all came from the Same Source, and are made up of the Same Stuff !

WE humans, by our spirit,  exist in lower or higher densities within these wavelengths. 
We think of lower density as less light, and Higher density as more light.  There is much Joy and Lightness in the Spirit.

The Awareness of the Spirit of God with us raises us to Higher frequencies where there is More LIGHT IN EVERY SENSE AND MEANING OF THE WORD, as we put our attention on Him through our intention to seek out and discover Him. 

My own first intention was to bring you the purest healing with the least effort for whatever may be 'missing or broken' and to show you why it Must Be So.
Brokenness is of the world, not of God, who is Perfect in all His Ways, and therefore it can be Overcome.
And on the way I may have discovered more from the Word that supports this. We'll see.  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f60a 

We know the emphasis that God put on "Speaking the Word". "You will have what you say", 'Keep the Word continually in your mouth"..and more.

SOUND also is a vibrational wave, with effect.
Now that the Spirit has been sent to dwell within us, thought alone is sufficient vibration to cause resonance in the field.  

I remember,
This is My Father's world
And to my listening ears
All Nature sings
And round me rings
The music of the spheres.

I just want to find the best vibratory tones I can and then post them.
It is all bound together. Creation is Purposeful and Orderly, and so it must be so.  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f60a 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2022 8:49 am

Here is this for a little inspiration as you wait on me to deliver the goods.   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f609 
A proof that this is a viable avenue for healing everything.  
This man was working primarily in the physical.  We are coming to God as He is,
to be transformed, to be Renewed.  

The man worked from the physical, from the observable results.  
We will "So Let it Be" from the Supreme Being, the GREAT I AM,
Creator of the heavens and the earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 5:59 pm

SongOfOne  @SongOfOne

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality FjIhS2XWQAAbyAH?format=jpg&name=small

fragmented souls
seeking
striving for
wholeness
healing
redemption within
love

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality FjSzYfKX0AEx6ND?format=jpg&name=small

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality FjReHusX0AAg3oA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 6:06 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality FiPRnnvWIAAJvnJ?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2022 6:08 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality Fh35zeDXgAUp1dh?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2022 10:02 pm

“Apply thine heart to instruction and learning, and thine ears to words of Wisdom” — Bible, Book of Proverbs, 23:12

Walls of Jericho ~

"They" know these things and know that they work.  There is much more knowledge to be had.
There are recorded successes discussed here...
It doesn't have to be complicated at all.
God isn't trying to hide it from us or make it impossible, for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh8Vi_RHlFE

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2022 11:06 am

The more I study, the more open doors I find.  But that is a never ending quest, and nothing happens unless by steps.  

So, 40 Hz has been well studied and successful outcomes documented, making it a good starting point.

Many people still come to wrong conclusions when sick, hurt, or hurting, the worst being that God has done this to them, or that in some way they deserve punishment.

There are 'cause and effect' reasons which we can figure out, but GOD IS Absolute and Consistent,
He changes not.  And His Desire and His Provision is that we are well in every respect/aspect of our Being.  And I'll post some verses to back that up. It's on us to Believe The Word.  

Not all suffering is avoidable, as it is a product of our necessary interaction with the world. 
Yet God is ever Faithful and He will restore us as we seek Him IF we know HOW. 
And this is the simplest way to put The Word to work in our lives.   
Where we stop our constant debating within our heads, and just Let God Be God.

A gross misuse of positive thinking is to try to deny what you know is true! Sick is sick, injury is injury.  Undeniable.  
BUT we can put it down for a little time in order to be CHANGED by the Presence, to receive the answer to our prayers.  God will do it for us, He will restore us, as we allow it.  And ALLOWING is the principle.  LET GO..LET GOD.
Give God a chance.  Did He not say, "Try Me and see?"  Yes, He did. 

The Lord's Prayer to me says all that needs be said.  I always start there. Then, ask God to bring you to the Healing He has already provided.  Even though He knows, Bible says You have
not because you ask not.

God is not afar off.  He is with you by the Holy Spirit.  And the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace,  patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.

Whether you sit or lie down to listen to the sound, do so with peace, patience, gentleness, no pressure, be comfortable, not trying to MAKE anything happen;  just quietly ALLOW this healing time.
Relax, relax, and then relax some more.  Wink
He's got you !
If the 'world' is bombarding you, take care of what you need to or write it down for later, and try again after a bit. 

Jesus said, "Find the REST that is In Me'.  "Peace I give to you, not as the world gives..."
"If it was not so, I would have told you"
Leave the world behind, Learn to Just Be, in comfort and in joy.  thanks  With Him, is all Healing. 

I find this music at 40Hz enjoyable listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85MF7CuPovA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 12:03 pm

You may have noticed I didn't include what ailments they have overcome with 40Hz.
What a silly mistake that would be to suggest a Way to open to God's Blessings and then put parameters on your expectations!   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f60a 

THIS is right thinking and right believing, because it's Truth. 
The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 20cd459606be20a3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 12:18 pm

This is one that has very pleasant effects, peaceful and relaxing.
Something to remember when coming to the Spirit is you won't get
very far by 'trying'.  Come with Thankfulness and a Peaceful Spirit,
as He is Peace, and just Allow.
We would never think to 'help' the doctor or dentist working on us.
At the least give God that much trust.  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f604 
Hint:  slowing your breathing, taking some slow, deep breaths settles the
body AND the mind. 

AND you might want to download a couple to listen to if this storm causes
the expected power outages.  

[ltr]31:37 / 3:33:32
9Hz 99Hz 999Hz Infinite Healing Golden WaveㅣVibration of 5 Dimension FrequencyㅣPositive Energy
[/ltr]
[ltr]
[/ltr]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2022 3:19 pm

OH MY GOODNESS.   PHYSICS IS FUN !    The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f602  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f602  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f602 

Watch a sine wave make it's way to a double strand DNA. 
What appears to be random motion is just
progressive organization.   I'm giddy again!   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f602 

I think I could say that your 'asking' is your intention.
The frequency is your attention.
And the results are of God's Law of Creation. 
And restoration is the result.  Along with Joy!  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f60a 

Quick video:  The Art of Physics

https://twitter.com/nftbadger/status/1605150430807621632

there's another cool one down the page.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2023 8:30 pm

https://twitter.com/bel13v33/status/1396199730485547011/photo/1

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality E2BMP5FWEAMhC_A?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 5:17 pm

[ltr]@QuantumMed3[/ltr]

·2h

Nice study on thankfulness and forgiveness. The mind is incredibly strong and influential on your physiology.

(me: now imagine Thankfulness to God, and the health in the Joy of the Lord that resides within you. Grief comes from the world, not God)

In my experience, everything that others might call a 'test', has for me
only been a lesson in Trusting God. )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 9:18 pm

It seems that in our present state of development we can see little, but hear a much greater range.

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality Electromagnetic-spectrum

Humans have always 'understood' that God spoke the worlds into existence.  
The Bible throughout teaches that we 'commune' with God through speaking. 
The Bible says, 'you will have what you say'.  

--
I would say that when we enter into the realm of spirit, rather than just the physical plane, our thoughts, though more subtle, do carry the vibrations of the field, as we have entered within the field. 

And resonance is established.  
It's similar to but better than going in for a 'tune up'.   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f604  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 1f606 
AND when we receive the Holy Spirit, He is All of that, in part. (not yet in fullness, as that's more than the physical body can handle.  BUT it is all sufficient for our needs)

This video brings much together. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEV7aIpziiw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 12:59 pm

This is a great little video on understanding particle waves. 

How we pray and receive the answer.   Jesus said, 'if thine eye be single..' FOCUSED on God,
on Goodness and in faith of receiving the Needed thing', quantum physics explains HOW
a prayer manifests from the Unseen to the Seen.  Amazing to see how it is built in to
Creation.  It does so much to explain that if we seek Him He is indeed Faithful to do all we ask. 

Jesus said the Spirit would show us great and wonderful things we do not know. Wink

This is a great little tidbit on the particle wave structure of the Unseen, explained very simply..
STARTS AT 5 MINUTES.

BE THE STICK.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 4:05 pm

It isn't until we get out of the box that we can turn around, come back, and make a positive difference for others still stuck.
And until we've made our way out of the box, we can't teach others The Way.

This is exactly what's gone wrong with the churches.  They never taught living in by and through the Spirit.
They never taught what the Bible says about how we will come to worship 'In Spirit and in Truth'.
They never taught how to be as Jesus was in the world, though He Himself said we will do all He did and MORE.  Do you see that happening?  No.  Nowhere do we know HOW to live outside
the fallen world system.  

Fortunately, my childhood preacher did, at least in part, and I first became aware of the Presence with me at 16, in church.  BUT!  Nobody ever explained the enemy!  
I expect we've all now sufficiently learned about the enemy.

When I died some 35 years ago, it wasn't an NDE (near death experience) where I was out of my body but aware.  Nope.  I went into the void. The void is back to the beginning.  There is no
dreaming, no visions, no awareness, no thought, no light, no NOTHING.  I didn't know I was there or that I had gone until some time after I came back and could look back on it. 

A well timed phone call brought me back.  And when I came back, after finishing the call, there was a partially solid, partly transparent image of Jesus as He appeared during His time at the Galilee.
And EVERYTHING had changed!  The Spirit was in control.  there was no need for conversation.

Though I was seeking God and His Healing for my child, there is NO WAY I expected anything of what happened, and continued to happen. 

The responsibility I now take for my life is to plant it firmly in His Hands. The day I was going to take a vacation from the forum is the day He put Q smack in front of me and said Do This. 
And I have.  But my heart is to find the way to bring everyone to the place of the Kingdom, and to take that God given Authority over the ways of the world, where we have True Freedom in Christ
for Life and Life More Abundant, as that's what He said.
I don't have to ever walk outside the Word, and I trust He wouldn't let me walk into any trap.

Reporting on the fallen world is a burden. Still, even though I react with sadness and anger, He let's me return to Him for rest and restoration. And He is doing that for many others too.

Now we have this amazing insight into understanding the Laws of God and Creation, and restoration.
And did He not Promise?

We can use this information to refocus our prayers and desires by actually seeing how His Laws are Immutable. 
And Truly believe that With God, ALL things are possible!
And HE IS The Answer to all our wants and needs. 

It's not easy to 'put down the world' in favor of the Kingdom.  Yet it is necessary in order to come
before The Throne.  It all starts by realizing we will find Him within us in the clear Peace and Stillness of His Nature.

If we do what He said "Do", we will have all he said He is to us.
-----
These explanations of frequencies and resonance is such a simple
lesson to see, and easy to do.
I hope you would try it, and stay with it till you have what you
pray for.

I'll keep adding refinements from the Bible as we go, to keep eliminating all doubts.
The world causes hurt, God's Presence Heals. 

I have more videos coming up. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2023 2:41 pm

I mentioned my testimony a bit earlier because What I'm posting here being shown as 
scientific fact correlates extremely well with the Spiritual experience.

there's no doubt that doubt is the biggest problem.  Jesus said, Let him who is doubleminded think to receive nothing.  
As it will be done to you according to your belief. "Have faith"!
And now, we even have OBJECTIVE proof, not just subjective testimonies.

God wants us well, He wants us prosperous..not as the world gives, but as He gives to us, even as our soul prospers. 
And we are in His timing to know these things. Although, it has been understood through the ages, and stolen and kept from us, for the very purpose of keeping us weak and ineffective against their plans to rule over us.
----
About this video:
Beliefs, the brain, the body responses..how much of life really is placebo or the reverse, depending on our beliefs and how we see ourselves and the world.
Is it that simple?  The science says, yes.  It's nothing weird.  It's how we're made.
"We were made to worship".  Music.  Wink  Praises.  
"Build yourself up in your Most Holy Faith"
confess THE WORD with your mouth...you will have what you say !!!! quote.
---
It's all very good but at 12:03 she gets into something very cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWQfe__fNbs

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 6:56 pm

It looks like I somehow didn't post this one on the 'testing' of 40hz.

And from the comments section, it helps with  cancer cells, Parkinsons, MS , risks of strokes and heart failure and depression. Wonderful for cardiac and bloodflow treatments too!

You could go and read the comments on how it's helping people. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZgzsQh0Dw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Here's a QPatriot after my own heart. Wink 
among other things, this touches on the frequencies of colors, which has been beyond me.
I loved the 12 + One: the center point, Unmanifest Being, God, which gives rise to all things. 

It's a bit of the history of discovery of how frequency/vibration creates and sustains form in the physical, including the human body.

I don't know if you've thought about how essential this information is today with our 'medical science' so corrupt!  Our food, water and air so corrupted.  

This video is a great overview, tying much together.  And I'll go get another actual frequency video and post now. 

You know the Herx (herxheimer) effect in healing.  

Jarisch–Herxheimer reaction is a reaction to endotoxin-like products released by the death of harmful microorganisms within the body during antibiotic treatment. Efficacious antimicrobial therapy results in lysis (destruction) of bacterial cell membranes, and in the consequent release into the bloodstream of bacterial toxins, resulting in a systemic inflammatory response.

That is equally true of emotional and stress related illnesses too !!

You are in control of your own healing, so don't push.  That is contra-indicated when coming to The Creator !  Wink

This video is:  https://rumble.com/v24gsxy-kept-hidden-deep-inside-the-vatican-darktolight.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 6:30 pm

432 Hz

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2023 4:24 pm

344hz Sine Wave,
For lymph nodes, so the entire lymphatic system, offering a wide range of healing within a day to
a month.
Read testimonials for more in depth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooyXPxA8JcE&t=7s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 4:10 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 7847367659e3ba5c
The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 73665280e9b50985

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 4:13 pm

432 and 528 Hz   Choose what feels right.  https://www.youtube.com/@spirittribeawakening337

This one can cause dancing to break out. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOteBM8p_W4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 4:16 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 02ea5c71f37f2386
[ltr]@QQPatriot[/ltr]
·3h

Not only did Leonardo da Vinci write with a special kind of shorthand that he invented himself, he also mirrored his writing, starting at the right side of the page and moving to the left. Only when he was writing something intended for other people did he write in the 'normal' direction.
The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 737d7ceeafd2d4c6

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 4:18 pm

One of the best ways to Sync & Strengthen your Brain is to write with your non-dominant hand, and write backwards (think Mirror)

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 2680dc506060a92d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 4:32 pm

432 Hz and 528 Hz EXPLAINED: The Most Powerful Frequencies in The Universe
rumble.com/v26fdni-432-hz-and-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 5:18 pm

You know that we have all been lied to, deceived.  That critical knowledge has been denied to us
in order to keep us weak, like sheep to the slaughter, easily ruled and manipulated.

They made us afraid of this information, in part because they manipulate it for their purposes, their control.  If you know it too, they lose their control over us.  
Especially because they use it to perpetuate darkness.  You will use it to bring the Light, which
is their defeat.

It's time to stop being afraid just because they told you to!  

What did Jesus say?  THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU.  LOOK FOR ME WHERE I CAN BE FOUND.  Not in the world. 
I gave my testimony again to help break these chains.  When the Spirit came, He showed me Jesus.  That same Jesus we know.  Not because I'm special, but because He is full of Love and Compassion and wanted me to be sure, and not be afraid.

We cannot be talking (prayer) and HEARING at the same time.  God said, BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.

This is NOT about getting things.  It's sooo much more than that.
Jesus TOLD us.  Yet all those of the world chose to hide it from us, including the
churches.

All of life proceeds from the inner spirit out.  When we are under God, with His Spirit, we live (think, move and have our Being) as He has called us to do, with a New Heart and a New Mind. Wink   Fear not! It is ALL JOY!  To BE SET FREE!!!!
-----------------------------

This talks about remote viewing, and I just don't exactly like the term.
But 'knowing' was part of the Promise of what the Spirit brings to us. 
---
[CLASSIFIED] Only a Few People On Earth Know About It
rumble.com/v26fclg-classified-

Last edited by Dove on Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 5:30 pm

You ARE creating your reality, constantly.  But only the Presence of the Spirit of God can cause
us to create as is Pleasing to Him, and in accordance with His will.

Is the Presence Living in us?  And do we follow?  Or do we continue in our own will  (the fall).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2023 11:15 pm

Here it is.  One of the other videos talked about 432Hz as being the center point of the (original) six
solfeggio notes.
And I thought...where are the others?

And here they are, and this puts 528Hz at the center point.

It's only 10 mins but I'm too tired to watch. Wink  I hope it's good.  I think it will be.

https://rumble.com/v26ehq2-the-secret-powers-of-528-hz.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 10:37 pm

I keep thinking about the symbols we've been taught to regard as evil.
But are they?  Or is it just more fear tactic.
Another thing that 'they' have stolen and use now to communicate.
But no shape is inherently evil in itself.  That's boogieman stuff.
It's their spirit and what they claim things represent that's evil. 

One that has bugged me for the longest time is the end times preacher who repeated over and over again, "As Above, so Below".
What on earth is wrong with that.  
A freemason used it?
It's just words.  It makes me think of heaven on earth, as it was meant to be.
I don't care how they may have twisted it.  
-----
Anyway, here's a good video titled
"The People are Awakening to the Magnificence of 3, 6, 9"
NIKOLA TESLA WAS RIGHT!

rumble.com/v26enru-the-people-

Last edited by Dove on Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 4:08 pm

If our 'performance' is sitting at the computer, (heheh) we can still optimize our abilities. Wink

Never Feel Tired During the Day by doing THIS!
rumble.com/v26dky2-never-feel-

-----
Do this to GROW your IQ!
rumble.com/v26db6y-do-this-to-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2023 4:28 pm

(this is the one where I got magneto-electric universe)
It does simplify the process, or how we think about it, I'd say.

I expect it was from the Bible that I got "He draws all good things to Himself."
That's part of the 'flip' I talk about, where instead of chasing out into the
world to get our needs met, we go within to Him, as He is First Cause of All.
And when He conforms our nature with His Nature, we can 'ask whatsoever we will,
and it will be done unto/given to us'.

You know the principles of Character and Nature that He instills in us as the
Fruit of the Spirit.  In this manner we take on the Image and Likeness of Christ
Jesus.  Wink

This is the TESLA 3-6-9 
rumble.com/v26enru-the-people-

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 11:51 am

BEAUTIFUL  432Hz

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 9:32 am

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 66b70ebddee10848

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 11:57 am

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Replying to [ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

The Great Pyramid of Giza emitts the frequency of 432hz...
... Other pyramids have different frequencies. And they set on lay lines. If they started to resonate, it would also activate our chakras...our crystalline body would be activated...

Because the pyramids are aligned to to the constellations, we would sing in Harmony, with the Uni-verse...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2023 12:02 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·1h

Portals are open through sound frequencies... When 2 chords resonate in octives.. they create a Phantom beat or a resonant energy that can open portals...
This is how the pyramids would function, they dispersed a frequency into the ionic sphere [using MonoatomicGold as a superconductor as a smart dust to transfer the information at the speed of light]..
(we've heard the Giza pyramid was covered with gold)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 2:27 pm

I mentioned earlier that the brain cycles on-off as well as heart, breath, etc.

This one talks about that.  Elon starts off with some things I don't jive with but then the poster gets into it.  He hedges his presentation..not stating outright that the
perfect orderliness is from God and IS GOD, but it is.

I absolutely believe this information is to help us stand against the evil and Overcome, spiritually, mentally and physically.  Beans and rice are good, but THIS is true prepping. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2023 9:00 pm

https://rumble.com/v27y89o-using-your-body-to-heal-itself-naturally.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 9:43 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality 50322be8ff785cda

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Saturday, February 11, 2023 at 1pm est   1 hr long

free presentation:
You can RSVP for free here.

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheshiftnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fcourses%2Ffiles%2F2023%2F53483.01DGibson03_23%2Fimages%2Fintro_header.jpg%3Frpc1xu&t=1675793309&ymreqid=40435ef7-5ccb-dec4-2f2c-5a028a01f900&sig=8UH7hbHH6hV9tEaz3vl
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 6:44 pm

Schumann Resonance

Energy, frequency and vibration
Mother Earth's natural heartbeat rhythm is the frequency of 7.83 Hz, also known as the "Schumann Resonance".
A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta brainwave frequency in the human brain
TARGETED:
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=

list of programs targeting us.  This one might be a defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFaGQB1MwuY&list=PLHSL33o2NTsDagQRrSfsdDOhzG-qNXnTY&index=51

PLHSL33o2NTsDagQRrSfsdDOhzG-qNXnTY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2023 9:29 pm

SHOCKS

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality Efeb18f98ad5e0bb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2023 4:19 pm

I guess one could say another veil has lifted.

I see so clearly how they took the knowledge that allows us to experience greater Fellowship and Unity with God and His creation and DARED to call it evil in order to keep that information for themselves. 

They called it taboo and made us fearful of it.  Woe to them in their Day.  And in the
meantime we need to understand and partake of what God provided for our GOOD.
He gave us all good things and we know this because 'it is written'.

The deceitful one lied about it to keep us from rising up, from prospering.  Period. 
I recall one recent (past 15 years) example of Father Corapi, a Catholic Priest.
He was teaching on the Holy Spirit.  
Well, they couldn't have that.  So they removed him from all broadcasts. They
silenced him.  Though there still are some sermons on youtube, but I can't say if they are the
ones of little consequence, ie: milk but no meat.

Sad.  WHEN you find new information, OF COURSE hold it up to the Word.  Also hold
it up to God for His approval.  
My people perish for a lack of knowledge..
(BUT)  the TRUTH will set you free.
THIS is the appointed season to set the captives free.  God with us! Alleluyah!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2023 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2023 7:28 pm

Nikola Tesla: "This invention will FREE the ENERGY for the WORLD"

https://rumble.com/v29e4r4-nikola-tesla-this-invention-will-free-the-energy-for-the-world.html?mref=8ldad&mc=8bix8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 4:59 pm

You see, this CANNOT fail.  UNLESS you interfere. Wink

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·13m

Try doing it Left-handed, which activates your right creative side, and as you write and Watch, the odds of success go above 80%

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality D6d428c84a8af0c3

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]
·14m

Hand Write Your Goals for 80% Increase of SUCCESS!
rumble.com/v27ycrc-hand-write-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: