Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2023 5:40 am

This title, THE SECRET, is not the New Age teaching. 

Life flows like a river. Even if we don't see the source, we know that it's there. 
From this river of Life, we pour out, as we receive.
We receive as we pour out. 
Keep the Word of God in your mouth, in your heart,
and have Joy in Life, and Life more Abundant.   Wink

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 1:14 pm

It's all starting to come together.  Wink  Why each is valid within and comprises the Whole. 

This man is excited over it. LOL. He kind of yells.  

There are flashes of 'tables' that we have to pause and study, but whew..
I haven't changed my mind that math is the structure, or the organizing principle
of Creation,  but that the Word is the Creative Force that animates all life. 

But the correlation of letters/words and numbers means we do actually speak things
into existence, with Intention (Word) and Form (mathematical structure.) 

The Breath of God is the Breath of Life. The spoken Word is Spirit and Life. 
No wonder we will have what we say.
And the Revelation of water!!!  Of course!!!  In the beginning...  cheers

I hope you enjoy this.  I'm so glad I've lived to see and begin to understand it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2023 9:54 pm

Humanbydesign
@Humanbydesign3
13h

This is why sound frequencies & vibrations play a key role in our ancient history.
Imagine what different kind of frequencies can do 2 our bodies which R 70% made of water.
1thing is4sure,the future of medicine will Bresonance (vibrational) based, not chemical based.
Think about it.#rtitbot

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 1:14 pm

Smile and Wave to your Great Cloud of Witnesses. All those of the Throne are there to watch over, encourage, leave crumbs on your path.  Goodness only knows all that they do for us.
But, for sure, we are never Alone. Wink
The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 61da4240b2bfb6e2

God never said, stay in the box (of the physical body, realm, experience).
In fact, He said just the opposite.
"Come out of her". "Come up hither, and I will show you Great and Wonderful things you know not of."

Even in this thread we've looked at how limited our five and
even sixth senses are.  We hear little, and see even less.
The mind of the flesh cannot comprehend the things of God.

Dying to self is more than just an ego reference, beyond just being selfish or self centered.
It includes many of our current beliefs, opinions, judgements, etc.
Also in that is included  the commitment to that which we see/hear/touch etc. and the interpretations of that as molded by 'the collective' of the species, of society, AND of those
who know better and wish to rule over us.

And in that condition of commitment to the reality of the 3 dimensional experience, God's Kingdom ends up taking 2nd
place.  Yes, it is different, and Praise God for that!
But it's definitely First Place and needs to be, MUST BE, so.

Jesus said, You search the scriptures looking for Me, and rightly so...BUT there will come a day when you will worship
in Spirit and in Truth.  THAT Day dawned at Pentecost, when
the Spirit of God was poured out on all who would BELIEVE AND RECEIVE HIM, as the Spirit of God was sent to INDWELL the vessel sanctified for His Presence. 

On THAT Day we were given a New Heart, a New Mind; we
were made a NEW CREATURE in Christ with eyes to see and
ears to hear Him-to know Truth. 

The Kingdom is not yet, but in the process of Becoming, as more and more learn to seek Him where He can be found.
NOT in the world, but in the Spirit.

The earthly mind cannot comprehend the things of God,
The Nature of God, or what is really real.  

Jesus talked about entering the prayer closet and closing the door.  A tallit-a prayer shawl, is a type of closet as it's pulled over the head, and round about the body.
It is the act of shutting out the world and all it's distractions
so that we may seek God's Presence within us.

This we must do, He said. For one thing, nothing of the flesh can enter into the Kingdom. Not the body and not concerns of the world, or the issues of life.
Remember, this realm is still under the curse. 
These things must be 'laid down', surrendered, to enter into
the Kingdom. Yet, it was and is entirely expected to happen within this life.  Jesus was amazed that Nicodemus had no idea what 'born again' of the Spirit meant. 

And the world is populated by 'beautiful people' who believe
they know God, without the Only Propitiation for sin, the
Seal of the Covenant of God's Word-the blood of His Son.
I believe they are dealing with 'lesser gods'. Many of them
knowingly, thinking they are fine.  Sigh. 

But as with the Prodigal Son, the Father did not go out into
the world to bring him home.  The son was always a son, but he had to make the decision to return, and his heart was contrite, he was seeking forgiveness.  But the Father, the King, seeing him coming from afar off, ran to meet him-to welcome and embrace him.

It is the same for us.  "When you seek me, with ALL your heart, mind and soul, you WILL find me."  Let nothing stand in the way. And He will run out with Loving arms to meet you on the Path. Wink 

There is more to tell about this 'inward journey'. I will. 
The Book of Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus the Christ.
He willingly, joyfully gives us everything Promised.
It is His Good Pleasure to give us the Kingdom.
Sudden destruction comes upon 'them', so be of Good Faith.
"It will be as He says it is".

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 5:50 pm

.Yes, definitely!  

Being quiet and Loving God go hand in hand. What could we tell Him that He doesn't already know?  Smile
But a positive and a negative can't fill the same space at the same time.  They
cancel each other out.  
Example.  I'm sick.  I am well.  What?  Wink Like riding the gas and the brakes at the same time.  
So..we 'lay down' the sickness in order to be filled with wellness.  And we don't have to labor at it. We just have to allow the Greater Principle of God's Will to be ours.
He said it is.   Give all your burdens to Jesus, as He said 'do', and in that effortless state of FREEDOM, rise up into God's Promise.
Let the sick say (spoken word=vibration and form) they are well.
Make the WORD OF GOD your 'confession' over every circumstance of life. with
Trust, not doubt, AND YOU WILL HAVE WHAT YOU SAY. !!!!  The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 C56d05031d7f0007

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 5:00 pm

[ltr]@NineofCups[/ltr]

Bilateral music is any type of music that is edited to constantly move back and forth from the left to the right side of your headphones. It was first created for use with bilateral psychotherapy techniques such as EMDR. Now, however, it is used to relax, reduce anxiety, enhance sports performance, improve study habits, increase memory and retention, assist with healing from strokes and more.

https://rumble.com/v267hby-collection-of-ambient-bilateral-music-therapy-ruoh-1.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 8:52 am

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 7a8104b234a67366

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 8:54 am

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 7ea1a439db0ba125

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 83b7a9a4e0b59ec8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 8:54 am

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 Aaa0fb4724eacfb9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 8:55 am

https://globalfreedommovement.org/432-dna-tuning-and-the-nazi-ization-of-music/

================

[ltr]georgekennedy[/ltr]
·Feb 12

“It is vital to life to feel love. Words and frequencies are so much more important than the meaning of the words spoken. It affects not only our thoughts and emotions, but it affects everything in us, down to our DNA itself.”
bitchute.com/video/nvs40UpPyYB

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 10:52 am

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 FrTNEjtXgAELiUU?format=jpg&name=small
Think about the different energy patterns of thought and speech, and how they vary.
Each is an individual frequency and vibration, joining in resonance with that same energy.
That energy contains the Creative force that matches.
So guard and choose wisely all that you think and say. Wink
As God said, Keep His Word continually in your mouth,
As you will have what you say.
"Blessed to be a Blessing"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 4:11 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 Ec17b4ff0e2c2035

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2023 4:13 pm

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 27139c0b5b9bd4e1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2023 5:30 pm

The colors of the chakras were inverted in the middle to disconnect us and cause disruption to our energy flow.
The correct colors are in the 432hz music spiral and make more sense.
Blue is crown like the sky
Indigo is third eye
Magenta is throat
Red is heart like love The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 2764
Orange is Solar Plexus
Yellow is sacral
Green is root like the earth.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 4:17 pm

discovery of the Schumann Resonance and the human alpha wave.

Quik vid
https://twitter.com/TWM316/status/1655605856048926721?cxt=HHwWgsDSnaOw8vktAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2023 1:48 pm

The last 5 minutes of your day..Try it and see. Wink

https://www.tiktok.com/@grahamhodsdon/video/7250463815836470555

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 9:16 pm

Nikola Tesla :
"If you wish to understand the secrets of the uni-verse (:notes:One Song:notes:), think in terms of Energy, Frequency & Vibration."

Those are NOT 3 seperate entities.
They're a unified ONE.

Think of using vibrational acoustics to not only carve ancient magalithic stone, but to levitate & move them.

The Trumpets that caused the Walls of Jericho to fall. What REALLY did that? Harmonic Resonance.

Since every atom vibrates via gyromagnetic precession, which is reducable to frequency at its core, couldn't you then control the states of matter?

Nikola Tesla - - "Light can be nothing other than a Soundwave in the Ether."

Transmutation of matter to a plasma state seems to the the future of healing for our cells to obsorb energy from "higher dimensions."
It was done in our Ancient past.

These are the most fascinating subjects to me.

"When the bass drops!"

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality   The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inexhaustible Nature of Reality
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2