Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ELON MUSK Get to know him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

ELON MUSK  Get to know him Empty
PostSubject: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 9:47 am

Is he just a DARPA puppet?  A genius?  A nobody?
A free man or a captive?
considering his 'apparent power', we should keep track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=649IGaM2Prc

I clicked thru it and never saw that line re 30 days.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2022 11:58 am

EH??  Maybe he's Redeemed...lol.

ELON MUSK  Get to know him 6b671b9080cf3834

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 10:48 am

Back and forth with Elon. I don't know why we feel obliged to 'like' someone, let alone trust them.

The alternative is to remain emotionless and just observe.  Save judgement for the plans and actions coming our way. 

That said,  here's some history on him.   ELON MUSK  Get to know him 1f602 contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 10:59 am

ELON MUSK=CABAL SATANIST
Elon+family were voodoo practitioners, according to a friend who grew up with them. Elon tried to k.ill her even as a child
Elon is controlled opposition. On 16Jun23 he announced he will brainchip humans THIS YEAR. Likely chipped in the frontal lobe ie where the Mark of the beast will be for some. This is where they lobotomise, IN forehead. 1st chip will be in disabled, then other people groups.

This is a under 2 min vid clip of one we've seen I think. But it won't embed.

Then from there is a link to full interview, which also won't embed.
https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxyUZXq2w08kt3Fzc4zrJGQ9rvon-fDhPa

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 2:49 pm

I had no trouble embedding it. I must just have the magic touch.

I think the part you want is at the very end at the 1 hour mark and is ~2 minutes long. It’s about neurolink.

https://youtu.be/pd5blJN-OhI?si=NDNRcWXiT0gjtD8J

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 11:54 am

video of a young Elon when he first became rich.  3 parts posted.  It's not complete, but..

Part 1
https://www.tiktok.com/@insanetothisgame/video/7307407378226351406

Part 2
https://www.tiktok.com/@insanetothisgame/video/7307408857683299627?q=ilovespace22&t=1701621172832

Part 3
https://www.tiktok.com/@insanetothisgame/video/7307409784549051694

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELON MUSK Get to know him   ELON MUSK  Get to know him I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELON MUSK Get to know him
Page 1 of 1