Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel Is-Ra-El

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:08 am

Israel  Is-Ra-El 652af9ff8bc0499b

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:14 am

ltr]@GeneralPattonKnew[/ltr]
·3d

COMMS
USN TWITTER
PEARL HARBOR (THEY KNEW IN ADVANCE, IT WAS USED TO PUSH US INTO WW2)
GULF OF ADEN
CAIN & ABEL
LINE OF ESAU
TALISMAN XL
ISRAEL TALISMAN Israel  Is-Ra-El 2721
SYMBOL
USN is sending a message...
MANY COMMS Israel  Is-Ra-El 27a1WW2 USSR....
A MOST PIVOTAL WAR
VICTIMHOOD IN PERPETUITY....
SCREENSHOTS HERE:
truthsocial.com/users/GeneralP
WW2 2 TALISMAN FIGHTING.
卐 or 卍 V. Israel  Is-Ra-El 2721
SAME AS IT ALWAYS WAS.

----
The Goal of WW2 was ALWAYS CREATION OFIsrael  Is-Ra-El 2721:
XL TALISMAN Israel  Is-Ra-El 2721
(equipment, GULF of ADEN, Cain & Abel burial, MAGNETISM Of RED SEA,
PEARL HARBOR -USN TWITTER COMMS) do some research or respectfully and politely GO-F-OFF Israel  Is-Ra-El 2122Israel  Is-Ra-El Ae

Last edited by Dove on Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:15 am

Israel  Is-Ra-El Ff990bdd6123478a
Israel  Is-Ra-El 1721d44f13f56e1e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:17 am

Replying to 
[ltr]@LighthouseGal[/ltr]

[ltr]@GeneralPattonKnew[/ltr]
, and 4 more

The grafting in of other peoples, and cultures goes back to the Holy Bible.
New Testament: Luke 11:51, John 8:44, Romans 9:13 & 22, and Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.
Today's Jews are from the Old Testament, and actually the descendants of the Edomites (descendants of Esau), Canaaanites (descendants of Canaan), Kenites (descendants of Cain) and Rephaim.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:19 am

·Oct 27, 2022
USN TWITTER
LIGHT UP THE SEA
BRING OUT THE LASERS
Did a few on
GULF OF ADEN
OIL
CAIN/ABEL
MOSES MAGNETIZED SEA
ALL FITS IN WITH RED COMMS: RED FOLDERS, RED HEIFFERS crosstalk WhitehatsIsrael  Is-Ra-El 1f504 Blackhats.
COOPER'S CODES: situational awareness RED.

Israel  Is-Ra-El 516e342de81a0397

Israel  Is-Ra-El 138d6db0e2a49b94

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:21 am

Israel  Is-Ra-El 39ce5082606e1422
Israel  Is-Ra-El De21438ccada6f2b

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:28 am

·Aug 2, 2022

I'm not going to be silenced
People for some odd reason: KNOW we were lied to about MANY THINGS...
BUT WW2 no way that's SACROSANCT because:
1)my daddy or grand pappy saw dead bodies
2)my Aunt was in the HOLOCAUST INC Israel  Is-Ra-El 2122Israel  Is-Ra-El Ae
3)therefore,YOU are saying:
a) they fought for nothing
b) they are a LIER
NO, just b/cIsrael  Is-Ra-El 1f1fa-1f1f8was PUSHED Israel  Is-Ra-El 27a1WW2 DOES NOT mean those men weren't heroic.
and it doesn't mean people did not suffer.
The point: YOU BLAME AH WRONGLY, without questioning WHO INFILTRATED the NAT SOC.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 77ae1c2c2327fc3a

Israel  Is-Ra-El 3c62d97de6adab31

Israel  Is-Ra-El 05c456b54319834e

Israel  Is-Ra-El 11c86bfc4f32fae7

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:32 am

·8h

uns33nReTruthed

Replying to [ltr]@Kokomo2020[/ltr] and [ltr]@JulieNOVAXX[/ltr]

Are you going to bother to look at Information ?
Any Holocaust researcher ignoring this series will remain oblivious to the most-important research in the field.
codoh.com/library/series/holoc

CODOH HOLOCAUST INC
The aim of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust is to promote intellectual freedom regarding the "Holocaust" and to offer a forum to those who contest the orthodox Holocaust narrative.
codoh.com/

BREAK THE SPELL
___
NO VICTIMHOOD MYTHS
NO CONTROL

-----

Groundbreaking Research Books on the Biggest Taboo of the Western World

https://codoh.com/library/series/holocaust-handbooks/en/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 7:36 am

7h
uns33nReTruthed

And this has been going on WORLDWIDE Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f30e WAY before Ye said anything.
1)CAPTN RAMSEY
JAILED FOR WRITING A BOOK
The Nameless War
saxonmessenger.christogenea.or
2)URSULA HAVERBECK
JAILED FOR OPENLY SAYING NEIN, TO
HOLOCAUST INC. BULLSHIT Official Narrative
christiansfortruth.com/ursula-
3) MANY FRAMED & MURDERED
This was led by the notorious rumor and Jewish gossip monger Walter Winchell and hatchet man, liar and shabbos goy Drew Pearson
winterwatch.net/2021/02/take-d

The Nameless War - by Captain A.H.M. Ramsay

Submitted by William Finck on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 02:36

THE NAMELESS WAR - I
by
Captain A.H.M. Ramsay
(A Side of History not seen in the History books)
Australia, the victim (just one of many) of international thuggery.
The following article is a horrendous indictment of history and the political and education systems of the western world. It opens a pandora's box of betrayal of "a nation's people" - but which nation?

https://saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/article/nameless-war-captain-ahm-ramsay

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 8:24 am

Pastor Ray Higgins tells his congregation what he found through research.

Hitler was not a mad man, they say.

5 min. video.  And this channel, goyimtv has really interesting videos. 

https://www.goyimtv.com/v/1214231190/Black-Pastor-Ray-Higgins-Reveals-The-Truth-About-Adolf-Hitler

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 8:43 am

This is all interesting, but too simplistic so far to make a solid case.  
What about Rome's designs against the Jews.  Yet their alignment with
the Rothschilds? 

Hitler still looks like a madman to me.  And the SS a bunch of high order devils.
----
Back to Egypt, I think.
---
Look how far back Egyptian symbolism established itself in our country
COMPLIMENTS of the Masons.

https://www.goyimtv.com/v/3854794185/The-Knights-Of-Zion--Freemasonry--Extended-Documentary-&p=2368990372

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2023 11:21 am

Will repost in I want to make sure we have all of these thread

Six hour documentary on Hitler's life.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2023 11:22 am

Re: Pope Benedict

@LeoSoulUS
11h
Fact check trying to cover up Ashkenazi...Nazi people who's family was given power after Nazis won WW2.

If you don't think they won, look how many Ashkenazi families from WW2 are famous and wealthy, and just watch the money funneled to Ashkenazi ran Ukraine...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2023 9:29 am

Israel  Is-Ra-El A401d85536ec8569
Israel  Is-Ra-El 6ae76006810d7382

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2023 4:42 pm

What a mess !
-----
@GeneralPattonKnew
·5h
uns33nReTruthed

The Myth Of A ‘Judeo-Christian’ Tradition
We can see mainstream Christianity become more and more Jewish with each passing day — and that transformation is progressing because Christians have been duped into believing that Christianity is fundamentally based on “Judaism” and “Jewish values”
christiansfortruth.com/the-myt
BREAK THE SPELL
___
NO VICTIMHOOD MYTHS
NO CONTROL
communistbolshevikjews and their minions Infiltrated the Nationalists Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1e9-1f1ea same again Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1fa-1f1f2

We can see mainstream Christianity become more and more Jewish with each passing day — and that transformation is progressing because Christians have been duped into believing that Christianity is fundamentally based on “Judaism” and “Jewish values” — while Jews concede no such thing, and rightfully see Christianity as completely antithetical to Judaism.
This “inter-faith” dynamic is a one-way street — where Christians compromise and concede any aspect of their faith that Jews perceive as anti-Jewish — which ultimately means all of it.
The following essay, “The Myth Of A ‘Judeo-Christian’ Tradition,” was first published in New Dawn Magazine in 1994, but it is more relevant today than it was almost 30 years ago, as we can clearly see so much of it coming to fruition.
Israel  Is-Ra-El Eb43404ee0de2bfe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 9:12 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El 3f54ccfff4b6a110

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2023 9:44 pm

OH BOY...video page.  

http://apartheidadventures.com/tours/HOME.html

---------------------
I started a General Patton thread with this:

https://rense.com/general92/patton.htm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 6:06 pm

·3d
Jordan Maxwell on the True Secret Significance of Israel
Fallen Angels And The Underground World
Occult Secrets of the New World Order
Hidden History of the Ancient Holy Land
Club of Rome, Vaxines & Serpent Symbology
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/

·3d
Jordan Maxwell on the True Secret Significance of Israel
Fallen Angels And The Underground World
Occult Secrets of the New World Order
Hidden History of the Ancient Holy Land
Club of Rome, Vaxines & Serpent Symbology
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 8:59 am

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/security-aviation/2023-03-05/ty-article-magazine/.premium/92-flights-from-israeli-base-reveal-arms-exports-to-azerbaijan/00000185-fd3d-d96e-adef-ff3dc38e0000

Israel  Is-Ra-El 2ba56404d28822d5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2023 9:00 am

Israel  Is-Ra-El 8fa1329068c39351

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2023 8:06 pm

The Invention of the Jewish People
WHOOPSIE
Sand began his work by looking for research studies about forcible exile of Jews from the area now bordered by modern Israel, its surrounding regions. He was astonished that he could find no such literature, given that the expulsion of Jews from the region is viewed as a constitutive event in Jew history.
Shlomo Sand argues that most Jews actually descend from converts, whose native lands were scattered far across the Middle East Eastern Europe.
Israel  Is-Ra-El E49bc47556c47ea3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2023 6:27 pm

John F. Kennedy
Letter Written To His Father Following Trip To Palestine, 1939
"At present, situation still seems to be difficult as far as outrages and bombings. There were 13 bombs set off my last evening there, all in the Jewish quarter and all set off by Jews. The ironical part is that the Jewish terrorists bomb their own telephone lines and electric connections and the next day frantically phone the British to come and fix them up."

Israel  Is-Ra-El 65cbd97c6065e445

jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/ar

[size=12]Letter written to his father following trip to Palestine, 1939 | JFK Library
This folder contains materials collected by the office of President John F. Kennedy's secretary, Evelyn Lincoln, both during and prior to his Presidency, concerning a letter written by the President (then…

www.jfklibrary.org

[/size]

Last edited by Dove on Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2023 6:29 pm

[ltr]IPOT1776[/ltr]

[ltr][ltr]POT1776[/ltr]
·Nov 10, 2022

POP EPISODE V (Acts I & II) - Hitler, Holocaust and the Holy Land - IPOT Presents - 11.11.22
rumble.com/v1td5d6-pop-episode
[/ltr]

·Dec 22, 2022

POP: Episode V Acts III & IV - Hitler, Holocaust & the Holy Land - IPOT Presents - 12.22.22
rumble.com/v21xn4o-pop-episode

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 7:33 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·10h

“Last for a very specific reason not mentioned even a single time”
Q
Smoke Them Out.
--
Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

10h
NEW - Former U.S. military leaders call to "immediately" arm Israel with "advanced weapons" to "deter and prevent a nuclear Iran" in an open letter.

Israel  Is-Ra-El Dada39693432a1ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 4:55 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·10m

Israel  Is-Ra-El 2757Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1f5-1f1f8 New explosions heard from Northern Gaza.
Khan Younis being targeted.Israel  Is-Ra-El 2b07
Israel  Is-Ra-El 2699cc3b42f83f10

Israel  Is-Ra-El F5c22224d3d07b4d

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 4:57 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·4m

3 more explosions in Khan Younis.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1Israel  Is-Ra-El 26a1Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1f5-1f1f8 Palestinian factions launching a Surface to Air missile towards an Israeli Jet.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 2757Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1 No new Airstrikes as of now.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 2757Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1 IAF jets now moving towards Northern Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:03 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]

·35m

Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f6a8BREAKING - Clashes reported now at the Al-Aqsa compound.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1fa-1f1f8Israel  Is-Ra-El 26a1US Embassy has issued an advisory following the flare up between Israel & Lebanon.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1Israel  Is-Ra-El 26a1Israeli police at the Al-Aqsa Compound.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1Israel  Is-Ra-El 26a1Electricity has now been cut off at the Al-Aqsa compound

(me: I was going to post a pic, but it's black.  hahaha)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 5:44 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

Rishon Lezion also opens public bomb shelters. t.co/YDLrWJ0two
Israel  Is-Ra-El 2757Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1 Israeli jets now over Southern Lebanon
Israel  Is-Ra-El 2757Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1f5-1f1f8 The Yemini Houthi's have threatened to help the Palestinian factions and Hezbollah if war breaks out.
Israel  Is-Ra-El 2757Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f1ee-1f1f1 More Bomb shelters are now being opened throughout Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2023 9:27 pm

[ltr]Grasshopper17TAFKAG[/ltr]
·1h

Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f6a8Eyes on IsraelIsrael  Is-Ra-El 1f447
Netanyahu convenes security cabinet after rocket barrage on Israel
Netanyahu set to convene security cabinet on Thursday evening • IDF examining potential Iranian involvement in barrage attributed to Hamas
Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f517
jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflic
twitter.com/GH17TAFKAG/status/
Israel  Is-Ra-El Fde09e03c06ea671

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2023 2:42 pm

From yesterday

Israel  Is-Ra-El 777338bc7cbfc1b9

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2023 10:30 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·8h

Article is a little old, but here is Berliner Zeitung reporting in February on an Israeli corporation that "spreads fake news" and "hacks high profile politicians, extorting them for election influence and money, worldwide".
berliner-zeitung.de/news/beric
"Last for a very specific reason not mentioned even a single time."
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 6:09 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·20m

Rocket attacks launched into S. Israel from Gaza, in retaliation for the IDF’s artillery strikes on Gaza residential settlements that killed several people, including young children

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2023 6:11 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·19m

Reports:
In concert with the attacks, Anonymous is now targeting the Israeli Iron Dome missile defense system.
Localized interference reported. System wide integrity is still operational as of this post.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2023 4:57 pm

Israel is right to be spooked. Ezekiel 38, much?
Netanyahu’s Officials Visit Russia Amid Ukraine War | Israel Spooked By Growing Moscow Tehran Ties?
youtu.be/Jhqi16ESWlA 4 mins

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2023 10:35 am

Anybody notice anything odd about this photo straight from the White House twitter site?

Ohhhhhh, the inclusiveness and diversity! Must be about 150-200 Jews in that photo and no one looks like Lebron James, Ray Charles, or Bill Cosby.

Thought I spotted Juan Valdez, you know, the Colombian coffee guy, but I looked closer and nope, he’s not there either.

Looks Kosher to me.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1658519373881933833

Israel  Is-Ra-El White_12

Israel  Is-Ra-El Wh_sta10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 6:15 pm

SGA

Israel  Is-Ra-El 6e31e6f89f4b0bd3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:15 am

???

Official: Israel tortured 170 Palestinian detained children

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230529-official-israel-tortured-170-palestinian-detained-children/

Israel detained 815 Palestinian children in 2022

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2023 7:01 am

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/6/22/israeli-army-uses-force-against-druze-protests-in-occupied-golan

Israeli army uses force against Druze protests in occupied Golan
Israeli forces use tear gas, bullets, and a water cannon in response to the protests against wind turbines.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 2:41 pm

JackStr42679640
7h
Israel Used “Toxic” Chemicals in Palestinian Lands to Build West Bank Settlement in 1970s - IDF Archive Doc Reveal

Israeli forces initially attempted to take land from residents in the Palestinian village of Aqraba - under the false pretext of making it a military training zone.

--
To prevent the land from being used for cultivation, the Israeli govt devised a radical plan – to crop dust the area using a toxic chemical that was “dangerous to both animals and humans,” according to the documents.

Israel  Is-Ra-El Fzd6E2_aUAAJJRi?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2023 7:23 pm

JackStr42679640
1h

This US military aircraft could be critical to an Israeli strike on Iran - Israel News - The Jerusalem Post

Without the KC-46, the IAF could have significant challenges in striking the Islamic Republic because it is beyond the range of Israeli aircraft to both fly to Iran and back without midair refueling. (There are other potentially less optimal solutions to the issue).

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-746968

The Jerusalem Post and a group of military reporters visited a Boeing KC-46 midair refueling aircraft and participated in a briefing with US pilot Capt. Cody Nelson.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 07, 2023 11:25 am

At approximately 1 a.m. (0100) local time, Palestinian sources reported a buildup of Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) vehicles near the border as the Palestinian Authority pulled out of the areas surrounding Jenin and Nablus in the West Bank. Moments later, explosions rocked Jenin as Israeli aircraft hit targets believed to belong to the Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
As previously reported Israel claims to be targeting “terror infrastructure”, while Palestinian forces claim the strikes hit residential buildings and hospitals.
Shortly after the initial bombings, IDF vehicles crossed into the area, and armed clashes erupted as Israeli vehicles moved through the Satah Marhaba neighborhood in Ramallah. In response, militants opened fire on Israeli checkpoints at Beit Furik, Beit El, and Awarta.
https://theatlasnews.co/conflict/2023/07/02/update-on-israeli-operation-in-jenin/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2023 8:45 am

https://www.globalresearch.ca/netanyahu-powerless-stop-protests/5826592

Netanyahu Is Powerless to Stop the Protests. Will His Government Collapse?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 6:06 am

An estimated 100,000 people took to the streets of Tel Aviv on Saturday night in what protesters described as a “fight for Israel’s destiny” over sweeping judicial changes proposed by the new far-right government.
Israel’s longtime prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, returned to office last month at the helm of a coalition of conservative and religious parties that make up the most right-wing government in the country’s history.

The new administration has accused Israel’s supreme court of leftwing bias and overstepping its authority. It is seeking to curb the court’s powers by severely restricting its ability to overturn laws and government decisions and giving the Knesset more control over judicial appointments.

Israel’s far right hits ground running, and ripple effects are already being felt

Read more

The Tel Aviv protest, along with smaller demonstrations in Jerusalem, Haifa and Beersheba, were sparked by fears that the far-reaching proposals undermine democratic norms. Since Israel has no formal constitution, the supreme court plays an important role in keeping government ministers in check.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/22/huge-crowds-protest-in-israel-over-rightwing-governments-judicial-reforms

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2023 8:44 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·7h

The Israeli stock index is witnessing an unprecedented decline due to the passage of the law in the Knesset

Israel  Is-Ra-El 9a498f53bd4a6f75

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 11:46 am

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·3h

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence though, right?
The war to end ALL wars, everywhere.
#WWG1WGA #DarktoLight

Israel  Is-Ra-El 5e7a0923e91536f5

Israel  Is-Ra-El 598ec7cb015e99bb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 11:47 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 11:48 am

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·3h

Reports:
Israel has declared an “all out state of war” in response to rocket attacks from Gaza.
-> Welcome to WW3, Middle East theater of operations.

--------------------------------

Trending

Israel  Is-Ra-El 454286ac07a6f6e6

Donald J. Trump

[ltr]@realDonaldTrump[/ltr]

Crooked Joe Biden does the absolute opposite of what should be done to save our Country. He doesn’t have a clue!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 12:10 pm

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]
·14m

Is giving $6 billion of our tax dollar to fund terrorism grounds for impeachment? According to the Uniparty, probably not.
-----

(me: so who will Hillary clone blame this on?)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 12:11 pm

[ltr]WallStreetApes[/ltr]

·8h
Ohhhh F*CK there goes our money…. UNBELIEVABLE, in the middle of the night our money is already pledged and gone
Hello more inflation Israel  Is-Ra-El 1f44b
Israel  Is-Ra-El D7b9d03da6fea010

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2023 12:17 pm

Me:  classic example of mil.ind.complex/banker war.

We the taxpayer fund both sides till we're poor and broke.  And then some more.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Israel  Is-Ra-El Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel Is-Ra-El
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next