Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israel Is-Ra-El

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 1:56 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 Ca4d59b36dc521f4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 1:58 pm

Wall Street Apes

[ltr]@WallStreetApes[/ltr]

This Is PURE INSANITY Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 1f6a8
Israel Parliament Passed A Law That Limits Their Supreme Court’s Ability To Overturn Government Decisions
Citizens Cry Out SHAME, SHAME!!
Israel responds by using a water cannon on the protestors and arrests some. These are the good guys?

“We fear we’ve gone down to a dictatorship. Don’t leave us! We’re here to protect our democracy. We were left with no choice but to go to non-violent disobedience. And we’re here to protect our democracy with our bodies.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 28, 2023 3:08 pm

“Justified Vengeance” and The History of Israeli “False Flags”(2001-2023): Palestine Portrayed as “The Aggressor”

The Invasion of Gaza: Part of a Broader Israeli Military-Intelligence Agenda

By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, October 28, 2023
4 January 2009

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-invasion-of-gaza-operation-cast-lead-part-of-a-broader-israeli-military-intelligence-agenda/11606

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 3:12 pm

October 31 . . . important!

DO NOT MISS Max Igan video posted in TODAY'S TIDBITS !!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 4:37 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 C4710c6602a3cc7f

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 7:49 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 8febf04a0465a535

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 1:33 pm

They forgot Israel's rules.  We can bomb you but you can't retaliate because, you know, we're the oppressed of the world.

------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 1:48 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·3h

REPORT — IDF is surrounding Gaza, according to Chief Halevi.
Triple wave of strikes (00:06 in right vid) rain down on Gaza City as the IDF continues to exterminate civilians in strikes. (Intel Republic)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 1:49 pm

Israeli forces are allegedly attempting a push from North and East to cut off Gaza City from rest of Strip. The attached map details reported advances as IDF faces resistance from Hamas fighters. [2/2]

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 B5cc18e865ca44fe

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 9:34 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 33a2533c0e1eb8b2
Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 C97469d497b92844

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 7:12 pm

[size=15]Wall Street Apes

@WallStreetApes

[/size]
The Council For The National Interest Foundation Has EXPOSED Israel & Congress & Wants Americans To Know How Much Of Their Tax Dollars Are Going To Israel

“$3 TRILLION DOLLARS, that’s including a massive amount of direct money to Israel, then a lot of hidden costs”

“CNIF alleges Israel receives so much aid and special treatment because the US Congress is controlled by APAC America’s pro Israeli lobby”

Executive Director Phillip Geraldi says “Israel spends a lot of money on US elections. There are many Israeli PACs and they do give a lot of money, very selectively, to congressmen that they want to support”

video
https://twitter.com/wallstreetapes/status/1715433084458553725?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 6:28 am

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 398152079_122161539212001996_2335603432465091216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=qmtmWFfXDjQAX-gH5fw&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 6:48 am

I found this old email-a Joel Rosenberg blog post.

Some things never change

HAS THE END GAME BEGUN? PRIVATELY, SENIOR ISRAELI OFFICIALS WARN WAR WITH IRAN COULD COME IN 2013.

* Netanyahu begins public diplomacy campaign to prepare public for "military option."
* Watch 2013 Epicenter Conference messages online.

By Joel C. Rosenberg (@joelcrosenberg on Twitter)
[color:6e8f=000000](Netanya, Israel, July 15, 2013) -- Over the past several weeks, I have been hearing from current and former senior Israeli officials and advisors at the highest possible levels, that the showdown with Iran is entering the critical ”end game” phase. I’m hearing from people with direct knowledge of the plans that war could come in 2013.

[color:6e8f=000000]The PM called the Iranian a “messianic, apocalyptic” regime bent on genocide, a reference to the Shia eschatology Khamenei holds that Iran must annihilate Israel and the U.S. to usher in the reign of the Twelfth Imam. Netanyahu also called the incoming Iranian president, Hassan Rouhani, a “a wolf in sheep’s clothing” who has bragged in the past about negotiating with the West while secretly advancing nuclear enrichment. What’s more, Netanyahu vowed not to “wait too long” to stop Iran.

[color:6e8f=000000]Only 16% of Israeli Jews read the Bible. Most Arab Muslims have never seen a Bible. It’s time to rediscover the “Power of the Word.” 2013 Epicenter Conference messages now posted online & and our mobile app.

* Inside The Revolution: Drama builds amidst military coup in Egypt. Muslim Brotherhood leadership arrested. Who is Adly Mansour, new “interim president”?
Putin meets with Ahmadinejad to strengthen Russian-Iranian alliance amidst Mideast drama.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2023 4:09 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 F9a94eaded76ec90
Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 C1befb12da3cfb18

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 11:51 am

Posted this in 'November Tidbits 2023', ‘Israel Is Ra El’ & ‘Evil Khazarians’ topics as well so we can't loose it.  Wink

=============================

SGAnon is getting it . . .  chuckle

https://truthsocial.com/@RealSGAnon/posts/111403378146635958

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 Israel10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 6:38 pm

Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 398152079_122161539212001996_2335603432465091216_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=WSZdP-PSRccAX8EXv_W&_nc_ht=scontent-bos5-1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 5:35 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]

·1d

“Infiltration not invasion.”
Q
Former Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres once filed citizenship migration paperwork, pledging loyalty “Under “Almighty God” to the “Government of Palestine”.
Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 Cf6ca9207806dc15

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 5:53 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]

What does it mean when they’re saying the same thing?
Who is the largest controlling party of Pfizer? Merck? AstraZeneca? Moderna?
How do you [SPOT] a globalist?
How do you trace loyalties?
What does narrative_alignment imply ultimately?
Who founded NATO?
Who designed the Israeli Knesset?
Who designed the Israeli Supreme Court?
Why is there a Corporation of the “State of Israel” with registry designation #OE027515?
Why is the correspondence address of said corporation listed as the Israeli embassy in London, on Kensington Palace grounds no less?
Unpleasant questions have sensible answers.
Rise Above.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 3:05 pm

t.me/insiderpaper/27005
Conservative Minister Gideon Saar resigns, and his party will leave Netanyahu's government 

-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2024 1:12 pm

:star_of_david: :flag_ps: :dove:️ Beautiful words by tattooed Auschwitz survivor Hajo Meyer (RIP):

“I saw in Auschwitz that if a dominant group wants to dehumanise others, so as the Nazis wanted to dehumanise me, then this dominant group must first be dehumanised in a way themselves by diminishing their empathy through propaganda and indoctrination - in order to be able to be as cruel as some were. 

The same holds nowadays for Israel. I am appalled about how hateful, how dehumanised that they do not see any human aspect in any Palestinian anymore, it’s terrible. 

The Zionists have not any right whatsoever to use the Holocaust for any purpose. They have given up everything which has to do with humanity, with empathy - for one thing: the state, the blood and the soil, just like the Nazis. 

I learned at school about blood and soil, and that’s exactly their idea too - and humans do not play a role. 

Judaism as I learned it is highly, highly ethical, and so you can not connect Zionism with highly ethical. You can only connect the words ‘aggressive,’ ‘oppressive,’ ‘stealing’ and ‘robing’ with Zionism, but not highly ethical. 

Zionism and Judaism are contrary to each other because Judaism is universal and humane, and Zionism is exactly the opposite: it is very narrow, very nationalistic, racist, colonialist, all this. There is no national Judaism, there is Zionism, and there is Judaism.”

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israel Is-Ra-El   Israel  Is-Ra-El - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israel Is-Ra-El
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3