Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Church of Rome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 4:56 pm

So, we will see...if this holds water.
SHOCKS_SS IS LIVING UP TO THE NAME TODAY.
with the hottest info.
---

@SHOCKS_SS

·22m

Rome has fallen — White Pope is CGI.
Black Pope Adolfo Nicolas, Superior General of the Society of Jesus Diabolical Plan for a New World Order — DEAD. The Church of Rome 2620The Church of Rome 2620The Church of Rome 2620
The Superior General of the Jesuits The Black Pope, Adolfo Nicolas & his 6 generals control the White Pope & the vatican. The Jesuits control the Knights Templar, Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, CIA, FBI, NSA, ASIO, MI5, MI6, NCIS, FSB, DGSE, Mossad & every intelligence agency in the world.

Vatican — Illuminati, Zionists, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, Freemasons, Council of 300, Council of Trent.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 5:04 pm

Former Jesuit superior general Adolfo Nicolás has died in Tokyo

author:
Edward W. Schmidt, S.J.May 20, 2020

According to Father Sosa, Father Nicolás “never tired of reminding us of the depth of spiritual life and intellectual depth as characteristics of the vocation of the Society.... He opted for universal apostolic preferences and promoted the restructuring of the Society in order to adapt to the new realities of the world and our apostolic body.

He wanted Jesuit schools to be different, to be deep, to form critical thinkers. He also wanted the whole Society of Jesus to be open to learning from Asia and the peoples at the “frontiers,” an early Jesuit model from the days of Francis Xavier, Matteo Ricci and others.

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2020/05/20/former-jesuit-superior-general-adolfo-nicolas-has-died-tokyo

Last edited by Dove on Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 5:11 pm

Deadly week sees at least 10 bishops die from COVID-19
By Inés San Martín

Jan 18, 2021
|Crux
---
https://cruxnow.com/vatican/2021/01/deadly-week-sees-at-least-10-bishops-die-from-covid-19
---------

At least 60 Italian priests DEAD in ONE MONTH.
catholicnewsagency.com/news/43

Rome, Italy, Mar 23, 2020
-------

Philippines — Archbishop Oscar Cruz DEAD.
rappler.com/nation/archbishop-
AUG 26, 2020
--------------------

Polish cardinal Henryk Gulbinowicz DEAD after being disciplined by vatican.
------------

South Africa — Archbishop Gabuza DEAD.
vaticannews.va/en/africa/news/

Aussie Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide Philip Wilson DEAD.
abc.net.au/news/2021-01-17/eme

----------------
Scotland — Archbishop of Glasgow Philip Tartaglia DEAD.
bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-g

Montenegro — The head of the Serbian Orthodox Church DEAD.
abcnews.go.com/International/w

-------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 5:15 pm

This poster has been right on all today, with all the latest breaking info.

The Church of Rome 02666016ae4619e4

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2023 5:44 pm

Dove wrote:

Rome has fallen — White Pope is CGI.

Que Benjamin Fulford! 

Ben, get your ass in here.

The Church of Rome Donky_10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:20 pm

Replying to @brogthefrog    @ENTHEOS

Just ask JESUIT #FakeFrancis Bergoglio!
[url=https://duckduckgo.com/?q=bergoglio and argentina and military junta and missing]duckduckgo.com/?q=bergoglio%20[/url]

The Church of Rome 43e4ade9c4d9ff20

The Church of Rome 4f35fa7f1270375c
The Church of Rome Fb0e96bdf24e4270
The Church of Rome D70710a17794c71e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:23 pm

Replying to @Ggirls63   @brogthefrog

,Here’s what his minions swear unto their PEDO POPE, in #BlasphemousServiceToJesus!
Link to full oath:
reformation.org/jesuit-oath.ht
The Church of Rome Eaf1996b0becfb17

The Church of Rome A70299ca19f117bb
The Church of Rome 4cad62c0ce9b7732
The Church of Rome 5547a0076e8be6ce

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2023 3:24 pm

The Church of Rome C7b58a1509bef8f0
The Church of Rome 80c12130406ee0c0
The Church of Rome 4837a6add74f6b63
The Church of Rome 11dbf8fb630432ae

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Church of Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Church of Rome   The Church of Rome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Church of Rome
Page 1 of 1