Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The snake in Rome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The snake in Rome Empty
PostSubject: The snake in Rome   The snake in Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 am

I've never seen this before.  It's short, see it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6FiUMREuo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The snake in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The snake in Rome   The snake in Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am

Hidden in plain sight. I couldn't stop watching. The Vatican just has evil evil evil written large all over it. The more I've learned about it the more I've come to loath it.

Now I have this song, "The Snakes Crawl at Night" sung by Charley Pride stuck in my head. Thanks a lot Dove. Song is on YouTube (linked below) for anyone interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ug9UQA9D7U

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The snake in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The snake in Rome   The snake in Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

I know.  Sorry. :tks:I checked some of Charley's other music to find a substitute for you, but there doesn't seem to be one. 
But this abomination...I've never seen anything that flat out obvious.  You don't have to get fancy,know the history of anything!  It's just THERE. Boom.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The snake in Rome Empty
PostSubject: Re: The snake in Rome   The snake in Rome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The snake in Rome
Page 1 of 1