Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recently Shared Images

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

Recently Shared Images Empty
PostSubject: Recently Shared Images   Recently Shared Images I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 6:32 am

I despise that "Recently Shared Images" section on the front page. It takes forever to load the images and the quality of the images are very poor.

Recently Shared Images Runes110

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Recently Shared Images   Recently Shared Images I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 7:50 am

I never even notice that! I always enter the forum DIRECTLY to the general discussion section so I never saw it.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/f2-general-discussion

That is something the forumation owners added. I don't care for it either. It's even dumber than Joe Biden. If I can find a way to disable it... rest assured that I will.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and ScaRZ like this post

Back to top Go down
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

PostSubject: Re: Recently Shared Images   Recently Shared Images I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 8:51 am

researcher wrote:
If I can find a way to disable it... rest assured that I will.

I have been wanting to say something about it for awhile, but just kept quiet. I thought saying something might tick someone off. But this morning I decided......"It's time."

Most of the time I scroll to the bottom to view how many members have connected in the last day and check to see how many are on now........"At least those who aren't hidden."

Recently Shared Images Runes110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently Shared Images   Recently Shared Images I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently Shared Images
Page 1 of 1