Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DON'T EAT ZE BUGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DON'T EAT ZE BUGS Empty
PostSubject: DON'T EAT ZE BUGS   DON'T EAT ZE BUGS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2023 2:40 pm

We need to see how they're showing on food ingredient labels.
-----
There's a gross video I can't import...lucky us.
----
DON'T EAT ZE BUGS 203cHorsehair worms are internal parasites of crickets and crickets are now being used in foodDON'T EAT ZE BUGS 1f92e
I know this video is pretty disgusting, but it’s important people are aware of the dangerous health consequences of eating crickets and other bugs which have recently been legalised for human consumption.
Not only is the human digestive system not designed to consume insects, they are also full of harmful parasites!

Study shows edible insects carry parasites that can be pathogenic for humans. DON'T EAT ZE BUGS 1f92eDON'T EAT ZE BUGS 1f92cDON'T EAT ZE BUGS 1f92e
“Our research indicates the important role of these insects in the epidemiology of parasites pathogenic to vertebrates. Conducted parasitological examination suggests that edible insects may be the most important parasite vector for domestic insectivorous animals.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

DON'T EAT ZE BUGS
Page 1 of 1