Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Kennedy Jr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2023 7:19 pm

[size=15]Robert F. Kennedy Jr

@RobertKennedyJr

[/size]

[size=17]Here’s how I will dismantle the surveillance state. I will replace the officials that have been instructing tech companies to censor users. I will direct the justice department to stop prosecuting whistleblowers and start investigating the crimes they expose. I will rescind administrative policies that surveil Americans’ communications. In the long term, it is about forging an entirely different relationship between people and government based on respect. #Kennedy24
[/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2023 8:35 am

[ltr]disclosetv[/ltr]
·18h

NEW - Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. blames the CIA for the assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy.
disclose.tv/id/dg0ud65wrz/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 8:00 am

[ltr]chiefnerd[/ltr]
·11h

NOW – Robert F Kennedy Jr Gets Standing Ovation at His Memorial Day Speech in San Diego
"They still treat me as a fringe candidate and they say ‘he doesn't have a chance’ and they don't even put me in the polls a lot of times. And I'm way ahead of DeSantis. My numbers are much better than his but he's treated as a legitimate candidate. That's ok. They don't have to treat me different...all we have to do is win the election."
twitter.com/thechiefnerd/statu

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 6:10 pm

We really don't seem to remember our history very well.
---------------------------

Reminder,

@RobertKennedyJr
and his "suicided" wife Mary were in Epstein's little black book.

---------------------------------
Never forget. They will say whatever they need to. Tell you whatever you want to hear.

Never Forget

@RobertKennedyJr
and
@HillaryClintonRobert Kennedy Jr FvKIpiTXwAEZPmo?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 6:33 pm

Shit happens..we don't always know what may have been threatened once upon a time.

So let me get this straight.
@RobertKennedyJr

is an HRC fan, has stumped for her and campaigned for her repeatedly; has a son fighting in Ukraine, has a daughter in law who is clandestine
@CIA
praised the
@CIA
in his candidacy speech, yet people think he's going to help them?
Robert Kennedy Jr FvJ0N_7WAAIHhnV?format=jpg&name=large

Robert Kennedy Jr FvJ0OgPXsAAeSmo?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 6:35 pm

What he does now is threaten any supposed run by Biden.  (perish the thought)

Get the dems divided against themselves.  THAT'S a good thing!
YOU will not be deceived by slight of hand.
-----
OR...THE DEMS HAVE GIVEN UP ON BIDEN RE-ELECTION AND THEY ARE GOING TO TRY THE KENNEDY NAME.  DARN..
-----
Should we ignore the fact that the
@RobertKennedyJr
campaign website was registered in 2016, and only updated directly before his "surprise" announcement?
The one in which he sings the praises of the

@CIA
?
I'm sure its nothing

Keep listening to him say whatever you want to hear

----------------
(me: I'm not worried about him. I think he's in a position to do good for us. I certainly don't think he's a threat against POTUS. But I am concerned that it looks like once again Patriots forgot to research -including me absolutely, and did not discover this
ourselves).

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 9:01 pm

Sauce-

Robert Kennedy Jr FyWRT8SXwAAAHDC?format=jpg&name=small
Robert Kennedy Jr FyYMSvdaIAEKU3V?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2023 10:19 am

@Ultrafrog17

[size=17]Robert Kennedy elaborates on why it's difficult for some to question the vaccines: It threatens their entire world view. If the authorities in our world were lying about something so insidious, then what else are they deceiving us about?
"Mark Twain said, It's easier to fool a man than to persuade him that he's been fooled. Ego, it threatens their world view. There is so many things that are threatening about believing the counter narrative because then can I trust my doctor? Can I trust the authorities? Can I trust my country? It's really just the entire cosmology around which we've weaved and constructed our lives. You have to start questioning everything. And I understand why people don't want to do that."
This is exactly why the plandemic backfired: It caused so many to awaken from their slumber despite those who refuse to think critically.
Once they begin questioning everything, the brainwashing begins to subside.
There is no going back.

under 3 mins https://twitter.com/Ultrafrog17/status/1669453246690361344[/size]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2023 3:20 pm

We’ve seen PLENTY of 3-4 minute clips from this interview since Rogan & Kennedy talked last week. Some damning stuff was said and posted in those clips. I’ve been searching for the entire interview since. Well here it is. All of it.

TEASER: They had to destroy Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine ….

Joe Rogan - Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The Complete Interview

3 hours

https://www.bitchute.com/video/v7rKTOeGN5Rj/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 1:22 pm

RobertKennedyJr

[size=17]Let’s replace the vicious cycle of escalation with a virtuous cycle of peacebuilding. Senators Lindsey Graham and Richard Blumenthal just issued a resolution threatening Russia with dire consequences in response to its stationing of nuclear weapons in Belarus. I agree that Russia should remove those weapons. And as a first step, the U.S. can start removing its nukes from Germany, Italy, Belgium, Turkey, and the Netherlands, along with its new missile bases in Romania and Poland. #Kennedy24

[size=0]https://kennedy24.com/major_address_peace_diplomacy
[/size][/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 1:25 pm

RFK Jr Exposes Obama’s Big Pharma Ties

https://theleadingreport.com/2023/06/24/rfk-jr-exposes-obamas-big-pharma-ties/

BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. called out Former President Obama saying he made a ‘deal with the devil’ by cutting billion dollar deals with Big Pharma.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 3:28 pm

DC_Draino

·
21h

This is the guy that media says has no chance against senile Joe

Robert Kennedy Jr Fza_QbHX0AQ79gk?format=jpg&name=small

Wonder if he goes to the gym with Tom Fitton.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 9:15 pm

4 days ago
Robert F Kennedy Jr - The Chinese are Developing Ethnic Bio-weapons

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2023 1:23 pm

Robert Kennedy Jr 2f2337320e19da2c

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 8:57 am

2023_06_28 RFK, Jr. Asked If He Would Support Whoever Wins the Democrat Nomination; His Answer is Jaw-Dropping!

He’s sounding a lot like Trump. Almost could call him a MAGA Democrat. RFKjr is spooking the piss outa the mainstream commie Democrats.

1 minute

https://rumble.com/v2wxuhu-rfk-jr.-asked-if-he-would-support-whoever-wins-the-democrat-nomination-his-.html

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 9:04 am

And this...

2023_06_28 RFK, Jr. Asked About Ending the Wars, Answer Nukes the Pro-War Uniparty

10½ minutes

https://rumble.com/v2wxu8w-rfk-jr.-asked-about-ending-the-wars-answer-nukes-the-pro-war-uniparty.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2023 9:08 am

OH WOW!  So much TRUTH there I can hardly stand it!   bounce Exclamation party

Having him run is JUST GENIUS !!!!!   Robert Kennedy Jr 1f603

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 4:36 pm

RFK Shakes D.C. with Massive Announcement – Biden’s Democrats Didn’t Think This Could Happen
July 11, 2023by The Times Of America
Robert Kennedy Jr C73fefb3d595921a

Robert Kennedy Jr 073548d338c47d93
Robert Kennedy Jr F5cf99486f66f83d

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2023 6:18 pm

Robert Kennedy Jr Jfhjr_10

Now who would say such a thing?

Researcher - July 2023 Tidbits wrote:
RFKjr has his share of warts but I kinda like the un-warty parts of him. Now if only he’d drop the democrat moniker and at least go independent and apply some wart remover I’d like him even more. Maybe, dare I say, even as Trumps vice president pick for the 2024 run.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2023 1:01 pm

Wanna hear a Kennedy take down?  It's short 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2023 3:06 pm

Exclusive: Robert F. Kennedy Jr Discusses Flying on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express'
https://www.newsweek.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-flying-jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express-private-jet-1839807

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 10:12 pm

Robert F Kennedy Jr Names 2nd Shooter Who Killed His Father with Sirhan Sirhan (Part 7)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxU2qNSaWQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 2:41 pm

Interview today: Charlie Kirk and RFK Jr.

Starts out with twisted voting rules. 

https://omny.fm/shows/the-charlie-kirk-show/the-rfk-jr-interview

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 5:54 am

BREAKING: Robert Kennedy Jr. endorses abortions up to birth.

"Even if it's full term."
 @SGTnewsNetwork

:paperclip:  Twitter (http://twitter.com/SGTnewsNetwork)  :black_small_square: Truth Social (https://truthsocial.com/@SGTnewsNetwork)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robert Kennedy Jr Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robert Kennedy Jr   Robert Kennedy Jr I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Kennedy Jr
Page 1 of 1