Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth Empty
PostSubject: God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth   God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2023 12:29 pm

This young man does a nice job of explaining, especially if you can catch the subtleties in the message.

https://www.tiktok.com/@communewiththeword/video/7212073169279028522

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth   God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 4:02 pm

Be still in mind, Be at peace - let go - let God !!!  If I've said this once, I've said it 1000...haha Wink

AND!  No one has to wait till the issues of life, the circumstances of the world drive them to their knees.  Seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added
unto you.  That's just the Best news !   God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth 1f60a 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

God's Spirit Sent to Us Now on the Earth
Page 1 of 1