Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES, REGS AND EO's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

RULES, REGS AND EO's Empty
PostSubject: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:51 pm

[ltr]derekjohnson[/ltr]

·21h

You either believe in Military and Government or you’re fussing and cussing for nothing RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f4af There’s MORE than enough “proof” the Country is in a Military Occupancy via the Law of War Manual due to the FedGov in a COG outlined in MULTIPLE Federal Continuity Directives. #MakeReadingGreatAgain

--------------------------

derekjohnson

·21h

All receipts via dot Gov… as always RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f4afRULES, REGS AND EO's 1f4aa-1f3fcRULES, REGS AND EO's 1f1fa-1f1f8
radioworld.com/news-and-busine
RULES, REGS AND EO's F054eb02c89be83d
RULES, REGS AND EO's 8f772faa41f1a1ec

RULES, REGS AND EO's 2e97044247c4fb24

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:53 pm

[ltr]erekjohnson[/ltr]
·1d

The VERY FIRST Executive Order CIC Trump put into place with a National Emergency is EO13818 that goes after ALL Human Rights abuse… that EO has not revised or revoked only RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f449-1f3fb EXTENDED.
It’s a WAR. It’s a different kind of WAR. Anyone who stands for Pedos with guilty pleas on public record, I question you and how and why you support the VERY President who’s cleaning out those RATS.
Podcasters who show the same similarities aren’t exempt from arrest. Misleading Americans = SAME rat RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f4afRULES, REGS AND EO's 1f1fa-1f1f8

--------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:55 pm

[ltr]derekjohnson[/ltr]

·2d
Last I checked… the National Guard motto is “one weekend a month, two weeks a year” and there’s ZERO state emergencies in Minnesota RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f92d
Title 10, Executive Order 13912, March 27, 2020, active til March 2024. RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f4af
It ain’t about being ‘right’, it’s just Military Laws, Orders, Regs RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f1fa-1f1f8

RULES, REGS AND EO's 72a6201bac3d62cc

RULES, REGS AND EO's 486cbd21e2b3262a
RULES, REGS AND EO's 105e137ff3820964
RULES, REGS AND EO's Eb7a19e33a84d309

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 8:34 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·3h

For those who are unaware of the enormous complexity of a disinformation and espionage/spec_ops war, and how military justice could be (and has been) doled out in intermittent amounts over the last 3-5 years, have a read of this article and connect the dots.
Setup by the 43rd President, traitor GW Bush Administration.
Now -> Being used against them.
#pain #justice #death #militarytribunals #wwg1wga #nooneescapes

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/28/us/politics/guantanamo-war-court-remote.html

Politics|War Court Proceedings Stream to Guantánamo From a Secret Chamber in Virginia

GUANTÁNAMO BAY, Cuba — For hearings in the destroyer Cole bombing case this month, the Guantánamo war court was mostly empty. Skeletal teams for the prosecution and the defense sat in the cavernous chamber, silently watching an 80-inch screen over the witness stand.
On it lawyers argued and witnesses testified from a secret courtroom 1,300 miles to the north outside Washington.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 8:07 pm

JackStr42679640

·
14h

How deep does Executive Order 13818 really go?

What nurses and Doctors will be affected by the crimes against humanity with the vaccines?

This is huge!

RULES, REGS AND EO's FxxOCwYaIAE9ud7?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 9:02 pm

Derek Johnson Executive Order 13848 7 Minute Breakdown

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 8:31 pm

[size=15]Derek Johnson

@rattletrap1776

·
7h

[/size]
45 became a WARTIME PRESIDENT in March 2020 via P9994, EO 13912, 10 U.S. Code 12406, and 50 U.S. Code Chapter 33 Section 1541.

P9994 was not terminated by “Biden” as the Lamestream Media used in recent “news.” All a distraction which is part of a Military Occupancy and COG
RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f1fa-1f1f8

RULES, REGS AND EO's FycAgJvWIAUj-IE?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2023 9:12 pm

RULES, REGS AND EO's FyYnj2jWIAEkRBK?format=jpg&name=large

One is a Regulation Uniform… the other isn’t. Pretty easy to tell which one is and isn’t RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f4afRULES, REGS AND EO's 1f525RULES, REGS AND EO's 1f1fa-1f1f8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2023 4:01 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1
Jun 14

45 became a Wartime President in March 2020 via P9994, EO 13912, 10 U.S. Code 12406, and 50 U.S. Code Chapter 33 Section 1541.
-----

Ariel
@Prolotario1
Jun 14

Do you see what I mean?

Do you see the illusion of it all?

Where were the handcuffs?

Wasn't he arrested right?

Why is Liberal media reporting something that didn't happen?

Because they know most people are oblivious to EO 13912. Which is why their relying on illusions.
RULES, REGS AND EO's Fylxdk1WIAQagrp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 7:00 pm

RULES, REGS AND EO's Bdd6dd5f4cd33bc5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 7:01 pm

[ltr]PierreBeso[/ltr]
·Jun 10

Replying to [ltr]@PierreBeso[/ltr], [ltr]@Kash[/ltr], and 7 more

2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States
federalregister.gov/documents/
web.archive.org/web/2020121204

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES, REGS AND EO's   RULES, REGS AND EO's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES, REGS AND EO's
Page 1 of 1