Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET Empty
PostSubject: THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET   THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 10:58 am

[size=15]Ariel

@Prolotario1

·
1h

[/size]
Tribunal Court- This is where these trials are held.

What you are seeing in mainstream is watered down charges for the normies.

This storyline is for them. Because they know nothing about COG/JAG. We know H. Biden committed much worse crimes.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/l2i6rbpq7r/

---
The Military knows the general public is dependent on CIA/MSM for their news.

So of course they will use liberal courts/networks to carry these reports.

But it works both ways because it helps with connecting H. Biden to his father. Which then leads to his involvement.

---
The normies will connect the dots are start paying more attention once Joe

Biden is brought up on charges of being complicit in the crime H. Biden pleaded guilty to.

Remember, this has to be "By The Books" for the normies. We will not see an outright coup for their sake.

----
The only reason I see how H. Biden is being brought into the spotlight is to condition the public to anticipate the warranted removal of J. Biden before the new elections.

This is why his plea deal is important. They are setting the stage for the next chess move. His father.

---
Remember, H. Biden was never the end goal. He was a means to an end of much greater crimes for those who rank above him who work through his father on an international level.

Do you understand the implications now?

Why would anyone assume H. Biden was the biggest fish?

They will use his finances. The charges stem from an investigation into Biden's finances, which began in 2018.

The investigation focused on Biden's failure to report income from foreign business deals and his use of a foreign bank account. Think Ukraine.

FTX

Military Aide

Humanitarian Aide

Human Trafficking

All of these will connect to H. Biden foreign deals with Zelensky and other nationals.

Nor to mention all the foreign contacts in his phone. This will all go back to "The Big Guy". Joe Biden.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET   THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2023 11:19 am

THE TRUTH FROM 40000 FEET THROUGH A CLEAR AND CLOUDLESS SKY.

We're watching a movie.  What makes a great movie?  Great actors.

Many of the people we want to see hang are already gone!

I'll tell you, in my blue state there are some kind of brain washed people !

At what point do they watch Biden fall up the stairs, down on flat ground, talk
about getting his ass wiped, speak like a guy in full stroke mode over individual
choices all the way to international negotiations?

Apparently not until they get the full blown 'scare event'.  Multiple booms.

Yes, there are consequences.  And we are forewarned and have had ample opportunity to prepare accordingly.  

It's the Greatest show on earth.  Be smart, but Trust the Plan. Truthfully, it's the best (and only)
thing going to get out of this mess, by far!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

THE NARRATIVE FROM 40000 FEET
Page 1 of 1