Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State Empty
PostSubject: Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State    Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:08 am

I watched Fox news last night and the word for the night was "Deep State", over and over from 8 to midnight.  Funny.  #2 word was Mueller.  LOL.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State    Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 8:04 am

I've been waiting for the 'go time' on Mueller.  I did hear one interesting speculation, but that's all
it was, it seems.  
Mueller was active Marine.  If he was re-activated that would change his position drastically and bring weight to bear against his questionable allegiances.

So, commencing dirt on Mueller:
http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State    Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:55 am

DEEP STATE HAS IT'S OWN THREAD.  THIS ONE CAN BE MUELLER'S

(Gowdy's not looking so good.  I hear he has a new Ferrari.  If it's true, it's a beauty)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gpz8qW7yNA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State    Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:04 pm

An update if you missed Fox tonight.  Oh my heavens!  They are going after Mueller HUGELY.
I've only caught the captions, but they're going after his past (and his past accomplishments weren't accomplishments). (read FAIL and FAIL some more)
And in the meantime POTUS is saying over and over, "Mueller won't be fired.  I'm not firing Mueller.:
hahaha...
Of course, sadly, the Austin bombings got in the way.  Another manipulated-triggered kid most likely.His parents are shocked, I heard.
So this Mueller thing was supposed to start on Monday.

But it's a blitz.  Q 'outed' on purpose.  This...and maybe by tomorrow I'll try to stomach CNN for a bit and see what they're doing.  What with Brennan and all over there.  Pompous ass that he is.
Can I borrow that donkey?

And Trump has a new lawyer.  His name escapes me but he puts everybody to shame.  Talk about a bull dog!!!

"Enjoy the show"
said Q   lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Rep Gohmert Accuses Mueller of Using Russia Witch Hunt to Cover Up Uranium One Scandal – Calls For Mueller to be Fired    Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:34 am

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/rep-gohmert-accuses-mueller-of-using-russia-witch-hunt-to-cover-up-uranium-one-scandal-calls-for-mueller-to-be-fired/

Rep Gohmert Accuses Mueller of Using Russia Witch Hunt to Cover Up Uranium One Scandal – Calls For Mueller to be Fired

by Cristina Laila 

Rep Louie Gohmert (R-TX) echoed President Trump Wednesday by saying Mueller should never have been appointed in the first place then called for his firing.

Gohmert also accused Mueller of using the office of special counsel to ‘cover his rear’ for the problems he created in allowing U.S. Uranium to be sold to Russia.

The calls for Mueller’s firing are growing and President Trump is ratcheting up his attacks on the Special Counsel. Something is shifting and Trump’s base is galvanized.
It’s time for this unconstitutional witch hunt to be shut down.
 Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State Ae423b08bb7a6e382fbd54184d3257a9_400x400
Rep Louie Gohhmert Twitter avatar
The Hill reported:
Quote :
“I think Mueller should be fired,” Gohmert said during the monthly “Conversation with Conservatives” meeting on Wednesday. “He should never have been appointed and he should never have accepted. He should be fired.”
Gohmert clarified that he thinks the president should not actually fire Mueller, because Republicans in Congress might impeach him if he did so.
“The only reason that he is not going and the president is not going to fire him and that I am not calling for him to be fired now is … because of all the establishment Republicans that think they would have to come after Trump if he were fired.”
Gohmert accused Mueller of being more interested in pursuing crimes that are in the “parameters” of what he is supposed to pursue.
“Anything beyond Russian collusion are things that could be investigated, should be investigated, by the current DOJ, the current FBI, and not a special counsel that is covering his own rear and his own problems that he created in allowing U.S. uranium to be sold,” Gohmert said about Mueller.
Mueller’s mandate from the Justice Department allows him to bring charges for any crimes he discovers during his investigation.
“I knew the day that Robert Mueller was appointed that he was a problem,” Gohmert said.
As reported earlier, prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin, says a report by The Hill.

Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI and Hillary Clinton was head of the State Department when U.S. government agencies approved the sale of 20% of our Uranium to Russia.
Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval.
Robert Mueller, James Comey, Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, Hillary Clinton and other corrupt actors in the Obama administration were all involved in the Uranium One scandal.
Donald Trump sent shock waves through D.C. the night he won the 2016 election. The first order of business from Deep State operatives was to neuter Trump’s DOJ to prevent an investigation into the Uranium One scandal, FISA abuses, and unmasking, among other crimes.
Mueller should be fired and investigated for his cover up and many alleged crimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State    Narrative Shift on 3-19  Mueller and Deep State I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrative Shift on 3-19 Mueller and Deep State
Page 1 of 1