Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) Empty
PostSubject: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 7:39 pm

This is sooooo right up Bordercollie’s alley. The rest of y’all might enjoy watching it as well too. I know I sure did. Escondido, where this was filmed, is about a 30 minute drive north of San Diego on interstate 15.

================================

Mike Rowe Goes Head to Head with a SHEEPDOG to WRANGLE Sheep | Somebody's Gotta Do It

20 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWbablMRs3Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2023 5:59 am

That was great!  I saw a video of Dixie bringing in the 'beef'.   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) 1f604  
Can't wait to hear what Judy says!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2023 1:14 pm

WOW !!!!!!!   I'm checking this out right now !!!!   My bil had 14 relatives here for 3 days this week starting on Thurs and I'm just now getting back to normal ( for me that is ) !! Thank you researcher !!!!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 5:44 pm

Loved it.... same thing happens here...we actually had a border collie. It all on it's own, kept cornering next door's sheep.... it's in them...they can't help it!

researcher, Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2023 9:35 pm

Well, I just typed a long paragraph and it disappeared.... hummm.. anyways, Great to hear form you Yaddy !!!  
  We have 2 border collies  (sisters) and they are really a smart breed. Dixie bonded with me and only minds me. if others are around they can forget her listening to them . The same goes for Willie (girl) she only mind s the bil - she knows him as Daddy. . We talk to them as they are humans and so they understand most of what we say. The bil's pup looks much like Brice? on this video and mine is b&w . She lays at my feet  when we're in the house  and her kennel at night. Both love their kennels. I tried letting her sleep by my bed but every time I roll over she came and licked my elbow. haha. I toss and turn a lot. 
 She loves to ride  my jeep like Roxor and has a seatbelt type strap  so she won't break her hip again. Hearing me say "load up" is her happiest time  but it might also be" walk with me" when she has to stay instep with short legged me( Learned that move the second time I said it. ). Actually she prefers to do the cow zigzag when moving cows and prefers to think for herself but that is a no no because she goes too fast sometimes. We don't use whistles just tell them what to do , as we walk with them when moving cows.  The cows know  what  a sharp "heeep"  means also .   I think her 3rd favorite thing to hear is "let's go feed the pea cocks" . And she's off to check on them.(They like  Dixie and she them )  I sure love my puppy Dixie.

researcher, Dove and Yaddy like this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 9:15 pm

Another fun one - have a quickie. Good girl.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/llklA7WijGE

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Dove, Yaddy and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 9:29 pm

Hahahaha !!!  That's about right ! Dixie just loves  putting the cows in their places- although she has to/needs to,  slow down a bit-  Also gets a bath after such an outing ! She likes a/c and heat after all.  Asleep at my feet right now.   Smile

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2023 9:40 pm

Lil something special for Dixie and Bordercollie. Wish I was down south with y'all right about now. California BS is getting really old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpSR0oI5zy8

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)   Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bordercollie, get in here! (That Goes For the Rest of Y'all as Well)
Page 1 of 1