Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:05 pm

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:35 pm

@SHOCKS_SS

It’s all becoming clear to me now. The black swan event is the break in the supply chain.
No more goods coming to the U.S. from China and other nations they will no longer take the useless fiat dollar.
This will last maybe 2-3 weeks then we will be forced to trade in a gold backed asset backed dollar.
This is why we need to stock up.
Once the panic sets in store shelves will be empty and will not be restocked for a while.
Think about it

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 31fa99d80bc8d963

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2024 9:43 pm

Top military US leadership in Iraq have been killed.

@MasterCMiller

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:23 am

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221/107   
(DRAMATIC PAUSE)

Alert   Alert   Alert

Stay awake
----
Dominoes falling

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:27 am

BREAKING: Horrifying videos have surfaced of a gang of at least seven men sexually abusing toddlers inside the restroom of a Texas mall.

Arthur Hector Fernandez, 29, is accused of leading a gang of pedophiles who filmed themselves raping two toddlers in a Texas mall bathroom.

@GeneralMCNews

click for pic of the perp  https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6970

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:44 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 8e13f361141e0495
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 0517294a5a159887

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:48 am

NEW:

Go here for vid:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1022

:zap: :flag_ye: Millions fill the street in Yemen as Houthi promise revenge against the U.S. after the strikes

“The American & British enemy bears full responsibility for its criminal aggression against our Yemeni people, and it will not go unanswered & unpunished.”

The Houthis promised to continue attacking cargo ships who are heading to Israel in their support of Palestinians and end of the Israeli genocide in Gaza.

Their attacks are having real impact as Tesla recently announced they had to close their Germany factory due to delays.

Source: Daily Express
---------------------------

BREAKING:

:zap::flag_ye:Yemeni Armed Forces:

"11 Mujahideen were martyred and wounded in the American-British aggression.

We will not hesitate to target sources of threat on land and at sea"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:49 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_us: Donald Trump: 

"Biden is going mad, we will end up in World War 3"

"Crooked Joe Biden is not only dumb and incompetent, I believe that he has gone mad, a stark raving lunatic... 

He is a mental catastrophe that is leading our country to hell. 

We will end up in World War 3 because of this man, and for no reason whatsoever."

@Megatron_ron

vid:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1017

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:50 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_gb::flag_ua:£2.5 BILLION GIFT TO ZELENSKY FROM UK

UK PM Sunak arrived in Kyiv to sign a deal to give Ukraine £2.5-billion in long-range missiles, air defense systems, artillery shells and additional maritime security.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 8:51 am

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_tr:Erdogan:

"The US and UK are trying to turn the Red Sea into a 'sea of blood"

What is happening is the use of unbalanced force, and Israel is practicing this in Gaza, and we will see how Iran will defend itself.

We believe in the justice that will be achieved at the International Court of Justice in The Hague and we believe that it will condemn Israel.

Turkey handed over documents condemning Israel, and the oppressed have never lost, but rather the oppressors are the losers."

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:05 am

Why did the US attack Yemen?  

(For those that are not aware for what is happening)

The Houthis have been demanding for weeks to stop the Israeli genocide in Gaza by threatening to stop commercial ships bound for Israel or connected to Israeli companies.  

The US and Israel refused, so the Houthis started the embargo.  

The Houthis do not allow the passage of only those ships bound for Israel and ships connected to Israel.  All others can pass freely.  

The Houthis target ships that refuse to obey the Houthis' order to change coordinates.  

So international transport is not threatened in any case.  

The US is entering this war only because of Israel.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:06 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_sa::flag_ye: The Foreign Ministry of Saudi Arabia regarding the strikes in Yemen:

"The Kingdom is following with great concern the military operations in the Red Sea region and the raids on sites in Yemen. 

We stress the importance of maintaining the security and stability of the Red Sea region and call for restraint and avoid escalation."

Megatron: He opened the skies of Saudi Arabia to US jets that attacked Yemen.  Practically participated in the attack on Yemen as logistical support for the US aviation.  I think Aramico's days seem to be numbered.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:09 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye:HOUTHI LEADER: 

"We will continue our operations in the Red Sea until the end of the aggression on Gaza."
-----------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye::flag_us: General of the Yemeni Armed Forces Abdussalam Jahaf:

"We sunk the first American ship"

"By the grace of Almighty Allah, we sank the first American ship with everyone on board using our missiles.

So we are waiting for recognition or not of the loss from America." he wrote.

Megatron: Earlier when they announced that they hit one of the most advanced US drones I didn't believe them, but they immediately proved that they were right with a video of the hit.  I think they claim the truth this time too, but I think the ship is not sunk but damaged.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:10 am

:flag_us: Biden on Strikes Against Yemen's Houthis tonight:

"These strikes are in direct response to unprecedented Houthi attacks against international maritime vessels in the Red Sea—including the use of anti-ship ballistic missiles for the first time in history. 

These attacks have endangered U.S. personnel, civilian mariners, and our partners, jeopardized trade, and threatened freedom of navigation. 

More than 50 nations have been affected in 27 attacks on international commercial shipping. 

Crews from more than 20 countries have been threatened or taken hostage in acts of piracy.

I will not hesitate to direct further measures to protect our people and the free flow of international commerce as necessary.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:14 am

LAST NIGHT

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_us::flag_ye: Houthis have hit a US ship - Al Mayadeen.
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:20 am

Elijah J. Magnier Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f1ea-1f1fa

@ejmalrai
·
19h
·

The Americans are ready to turn #Yemen into a battleground by hitting selective targets. This is not an attack that will go without retaliation.

This is the
#US supporting #Israel's crime to divert attention from the International Court of Justice.
-----

How the Mainstream Media is protecting Israel and it's genocide

Sky News had no interest in broadcasting South Africa's side of the case yesterday, but today they're livstreaming Israel's side.  (at the Int'l Court of Justice)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 9:54 am

SGAnon

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

The recent US/UK air strikes on Yemen have catalyzed the country.
The protests below were occurring in Yemen just a few hours ago; hundreds of thousands turn out in solidarity against the Washington DC/NATO west.
Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Fcf97fcca01aa8cb

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:48 am

Texas National Guard now under 100% authority of Donald Trump.

@MasterCMiller
-----

:flag_us: Texas Goes Alone to Control Border

Texas has taken over their border control and ordered their National Guard to seize control of Shelby Park in Eagle Pass from the U.S.  border patrol.

The park on the U.S.-Mexico border has reportedly been flooded by migrants crossing illegally.

video:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1026

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:48 am

:zap: :flag_us:Texas is removing the US government from its borders

Footage shows Texas National Guard denying U.S.  Border Patrol access to Shelby Park, a key BP operational area in Eagle Pass, Texas.

Texas Military Department: "The current posture is to prepare for future illegal immigrant surges and to restrict access to organizations that perpetuate illegal immigrant crossings in the park and greater Eagle Pass area."

Texas Gov.  Abbott's Office: "Texas will continue to deploy Texas National Guard soldiers, DPS troopers, and more barriers, utilizing every tool and strategy to respond to President Biden's ongoing border crisis."

@Megatron_ron
vid:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1027

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:50 am

UK and US striking Yemen - analysis

Last night's strikes on Yemen were severely limited to 76 strikes with about 100 missiles.

Sky News Arabia reported that America had briefed the Houthis before the strikes to prevent a "greater escalation of the war", meaning the whole circus was staged just to show some muscle to the world.

From here, the Houthis have already carried out a complete evacuation of the bases for several days, and most likely they have hidden all the equipment in their mountainous regions. The strikes were mainly on observation posts and an empty military base, which the Houthis joke that only Saudi Arabia has announced since 2015 that it has destroyed it 3 times. However, 11 members of the movement died from those bombings.

The US cannot afford a major regional war in any case, because in that case it is clear to everyone that Israel will be gone. After all, many analysts in the West also stated that.

The Houthis have threatened to strike the oil platforms in Saudi Arabia and the UAE, which will cause a huge jump in the price of oil and a major economic crisis in Europe, which is very dependent on this oil.

On the other hand, all the Biden administration has managed to achieve is to completely close the Suez Canal as a route for commercial ships, not only to Israel but also those to Europe and the United States. Great economic damage.

Immediately after the US and UK launched the strikes, the Houthis hit back with ballistic missiles and US bases across Syria and Iraq were again attacked. Which shows that if the US enters a war in the Middle East in the name of Israel, it will bear great consequences. It will be a war on a grand scale.

What still keeps on Israel breathing is the fact that both sides (US and Iran) are avoiding a major conflict and regional war. The conflict is for now confined to the territory of Israel, which is suffering heavy military and economic damage, while taking out its fury on civilians in Gaza.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:51 am

:zap: :flag_us: Gonzalo Lira, the US journalist who was imprisoned and tortured by the Zelenskys regime in Ukraine, has died in prison in Ukraine.

This was confirmed by his father.

The last time Gonzalo managed to post on the X from the border between Ukraine and Hungary, when he managed to escape, he was recaptured by the Nazi regime.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 11:52 am

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! 

TOP SECRET, COMING. 

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:44 pm

BREAKING: Houthi militants mistakenly targeted a tanker carrying Russian oil in a missile attack on Friday off Yemen.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:46 pm

BREAKING: A new pedophile ring has been discovered in New York which links the Clintons to very powerful religious leaders.

https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6975

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:48 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye::flag_ae:The UAE says that Houthi attacks are an unacceptable threat to global trade and to the security of the region.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 3:04 pm

Click to open Mr Pool

https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221/109

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:04 pm

:warning:GRAPHIC CONTENT

Another horrible video comes from Gaza, more precisely from the Israeli genocide.

https://t.me/megatron_ron/1034

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:05 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ca: Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau denies the Israeli genocide

Justin Trudeau denies the genocide that Israel has been committing against the Palestinian people in Gaza, saying that his country rejects the premise of South Africa's case at the ICJ, which was described as fact-based and compelling.

https://t.me/megatron_ron/1035

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:08 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye::flag_us::flag_gb: As of today, the Houthis are blocking the Suez Canal for both US and UK commercial ships as well  

Member of the Supreme Political Council of Yemen Muhammad Al-Buhaiti:

"Previously, we focused only on maritime shipping associated with the Zionist entity.  Today, American and British ships will no longer dare to cross the Red Sea."

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:09 pm

BREAKING: Unexplored Jewish tunnels proven to lead South in the exact direction of a Jewish Ritual Bathhouse at 394 Kingston Ave (900 feet away from Chabad HQ) and linked to a child rape case from two months ago.

@GeneralMCNews

https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6976   article and pic.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2024 7:16 pm

[ltr]RevolverNews[/ltr]
·1h

New bombshell incoming: Kinzinger, Cheney, and J6 committee better preserve all their records…
https://revolver.news/2024/01/new-bombshell-incoming-kinzinger-cheney-and-j6-committee-better-preserve-all-their-records/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:29 am

From last nite  8:20pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_us::flag_ye:US is bombing Yemen tonight again.

Houthi-Controlled Al-Dailami Air Force Base in the Yemeni Capital of Sana'a is targeted.

@Megatron_ron
--------------------------
Posted Sat am

:zap: :flag_us: Washington warns American ships to stay away from the coast of Yemen

US Navy: 

"We warn the ships carrying the US flag to stay away from the areas near Yemen in the Red Sea."

"Press Association" news agency: This warning was issued after the Yemeni authorities emphasized that they would respond to the attacks of the United States and England this morning.
---------------------------
:zap: :flag_us:Two US sailors reportedly drowned off the coast of Somalia the previous night.  

Most likely the reports that the Houthis hit and shot down a helicopter are correct.
------------

:zap: :flag_cn: China's UN Ambassador Zhang Jun:

"US and UK military operations against Houthi has failed"

US and UK military operations against Houthi targets in Yemen failed to achieve their stated goals. Security Council has never authorized any country to use force against Yemen.
-------
NEW:

:zap: :flag_us: :flag_ye: The Financial Times:

US attack on Yemen forces 70% of all worldwide oil to reroute passage at sea

The International Association of Independent Tanker Owners (Intertanko), which represents almost 70 per cent of all internationally traded oil, gas and chemical tankers, said in an advisory to members to “stay well away” from the Bab al Mendab strait, and for vessels travelling south via the Suez Canal to pause north of Yemen.

Many oil tankers have kept using the Red Sea route even as container ships have diverted"
------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:29 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_cn: China has threatened to crush the separatist movement in Taiwan

Taiwan's anti-China candidate leads the polls.  

Lai: opposed by China for his independence stance, leading with over 3 million votes.

Hou Yu-ih: China's preferred candidate due to his stance on closer ties, 2.7 million votes.

Ko Wen-je: 2 million votes.  

China has framed the election as a choice between war and peace, threatening annihilation in case of any move towards formal independence.

On the eve of Taiwan's elections, China Defense Ministry issued a dire warning:

"The Chinese People's Liberation Army remains on high alert at all times and will take all necessary measures to resolutely crush any form of 'Taiwan independence' separatist plots."

China has reportedly sent four suspected spy balloons over the island, with three passing near a key air force base.

Megatron: The US and NATO are as weak as ever.  Russia in Ukraine destroyed more than half of their weapons.  Israel is also a huge reason where their hands are tied.  Chances are high that China will seize the moment and settle the issue with the Taiwan separatists once and for all.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:31 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_cn: Taiwan's anti-China ruling party secures third term as Lai Ching-te, who champions autonomy from China, wins presidential vote
---------

:zap: :flag_ru: Large warehouse in St. Petersburg, Russia is on fire, from this morning

Video   https://t.me/megatron_ron/1046

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:32 am

:zap: :flag_il: Israeli journalist in Haaretz, Nehemiah Stroessler: 

"Netanyahu has turned us into a weak state, unable to fight a war without urgent American help, and he has failed to achieve anything he promised. 

We did not destroy Hamas, and we did not destroy Hamas. “Including US President Biden, whom he hates, to the point that today Israel is represented in the International Court of Justice."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:33 am

It's the quieter things...
--------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_cn::flag_ru: Russia's Gazprom sets new record for daily natural gas deliveries to China via Power of Siberia pipeline

Russia manages to completely divert its gas to China, which is building a massive industrial capacity, already several times larger than that of Europe.  

Thanks to this cheap gas, China managed to become the country that exports the most cars.  Low production costs - lower price of the car.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:33 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_de: Germany will join the US and UK in the Red sea.  

Germany is sending the Hessen frigate to the Red Sea, joining US and UK in the war against Yemen.

Chancellor's Office: "There is a right to security. And there is freedom at sea and also on the high seas. And if this is threatened, then the international community is called upon to reduce such threats."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:34 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye::flag_us: The Houthis are preparing for a full-scale war with the United States and its vassals 

The Houthis have released several videos of their military exercises and preparations for the upcoming conflict with the United States and its vassals, especially Israel.  The exercises are mostly land based.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:35 am

Seriously?
----------

BREAKING:

:zap::flag_il::flag_eg:The Wall Street Journal: 

"Israel will try to seize the border with Egypt"

"Israeli officials informed Egypt about a military operation that is planned to be carried out soon in the Philadelphia area" 

Megatron: Egypt announced a few weeks ago that this is a red line for them  and will mean a declaration of war by Israel.  

But considering President Sisi's cowardly nature in the past, the Egyptian army will likely just sit back and watch.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:37 am

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ye::flag_us:Al-Arabiya: 

Air strikes targeting a base in the Al-Kudaib area in Hodeidah, Yemen at the moment

@Megatron_ron
---------------------

HORRID!!!
--
BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_ps: Gaza is fighting for food

Due to Israel's bombings and the blockade of Food, medicine and fuel, the people of Gaza are starving and fighting for every grain.  

The genocide is slowly turning into a holocaust and the Palestinians will be starved like a lot of people in the second world war.

VID:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1056

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 10:41 am

JUST IN - U.S. Central Command forces, in coordination with the UK, and support from Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, and Bahrain conducted joint strikes on Houthi targets: US Centcom

vid:  https://t.me/c/1410701287/33364
-------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:27 pm

BREAKING: Bill Clinton has been caught up in a new pedophile ring in New York City.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1746140011760640237?t=uk_wuoTwznlH7v0yQUIx_Q&s=19

@MasterCMiller

X (formerly Twitter) (https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1746140011760640237?t=uk_wuoTwznlH7v0yQUIx_Q&s=19)
Shadow of Ezra (@ShadowofEzra) on X
This individual on Instagram has posted some very disturbing things including links to buy children and a child in a cage.

see:  https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1746140011760640237?t=uk_wuoTwznlH7v0yQUIx_Q&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 12:36 pm

Pool posts

TRANSFORMATION.
pic:   https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221/111
----
HEART OF GOLD. 
pic:  https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221/112
----
VANGUARD! 
pic:  https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221/113
----
MIRACLE OF THE CENTURY INCOMING! 
pic:  https://t.me/MrPool_311_7221/114

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 2:36 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Netyanahu:

"I told US Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken that our primary goal, and yours as well, is to stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon."

@Megatron_ron
vid:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1058

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 2:39 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_us::flag_ye: New York Times:

"There is no effect from the bombing of the Houthis"

U.S. officials admit challenges in accurately targeting Houthi forces.
Despite 90% strike rate on intended sites, effectiveness against the Houthis remains uncertain.

The Houthis claim yesterday’s hit base was non-operational. They vow to continue Red Sea activities against Israeli-linked vessels.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 2:55 pm

BOOM !   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f480 

BREAKING: John Kerry will be stepping down as Biden Special Envoy for Climate.

@GeneralMCNews
---------

BREAKING: New lab created disease out of China (Disease X) has a 100% fatality rate in humanized mice by infecting the nervous system.

@GeneralMCNews
vid:  https://t.me/GeneralMCNews/6982

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 3:00 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Channel 13:

"Great tensions in Netanyahu's cabinet"

Gallant nervously left the cabinet meeting and shouted: "Stop interrupting my work!"

Israeli Defense Minister abruptly left a war cabinet discussion due to his advisers being blocked from entering.

Both his assistant and military secretary were barred, contrasting the Prime Minister's armed assistants present.

Megatron: Tensions and quarrels in the cabinet are becoming a daily thing.  After 3 months of fighting, Hamas is still fighting hard and shows no signs of falling.  

On the other hand, the losses of the Israeli army are huge and the IDF will not be able to hide them for a long time.  The economy due to the Houthi blockade and Hezbollah attacks is in very bad condition.

@Megatron_ron
----

:zap: :flag_gb::flag_ps: One of the biggest protests to date took place today in London in support of Palestine
@Megatron_ron
vid:  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1061

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2024 6:31 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_il: Massive anti-government protests and clashes with the police in Tel Aviv

@Megatron_ron
vid  https://t.me/megatron_ron/1063

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next