Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 2:23 pm

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_um: U.S.  Army intelligence analyst arrested after selling military secrets to China for $42,000.  

Sergeant Korbein Schultz, a U.S.  army intelligence analyst was arrested by the FBI today after he is alleged to have sold State secrets, which included Information on the defense of Taiwan, war in Ukraine, Air defenses, and the U.S.  Army's HIMARS, to Chinese Intelligence Agents for over $42,000.  

He was interviewed by DVIDS in August of 2021 for his role in operation Allies Welcome, which conducted the evacuation of 50,000 Afghan nationals during the Taliban resurgence in Afghanistan.

Among other info, his contact wanted to know about U.S.  plans in the event Taiwan is attacked.
 t.me/megatron_ron
----------

:zap: :flag_il: The Jerusalem Post about Gaza's natural gas field: 

"Israeli forces have prevented Palestinians physical access to the offshore gas region and its resources" 

"Although it is legally under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority as a result of the Oslo Accords, Israeli forces have prevented Palestinians physical access to the offshore region and its resources.

Clearly, gas exploitation would be a huge bonus for the Gazan economy.  

It is tragic to note that as recently as June 18, the Israeli government gave preliminary approval for Gaza gas development, which makes the October 7 massacre even more deplorable." - the Jerusalem Post wrote.

Full article: https://m.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/energy-and-infrastructure/article-774864
---------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_um:Pro-Palestine protesters are blocking President Biden's motorcade ahead of the State of the Union Address

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 2:25 pm

this sounds 'Inevitable'

The only moment in the State of the Union Address when Republicans stood and applauded Biden was when he supported the genocide in Gaza.  

There is no politician left in the United States who does not support the genocide.  

That is the agenda of the globalists and they are following the agenda.  Oil and gas in the Middle East is most important to them, and they are not going to give up just like that.  

Due to both groups, the population is already well brainwashed.  They support wholesale genocide because their political idols tell them to.  

How can the situation change for the Palestinians and all other peoples in the Middle East, who have been relentlessly bombarded for decades?  

Bombs, drones, and missiles is your only answer.  They only understand that language.  And of course you have to get rid of the traitors.  Otherwise, you will never have peace, never.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 2:27 pm

BREAKING:

Macron to the opposition leaders yesterday: 

"If Russia moves towards Kiev or Odessa, there will be no red lines for France"

t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------------

I want to give you some information and data about media censorship on social networks like X.  

2 months ago I had 8 million views on a daily basis.  The night Elon Musk was in Auschwitz with that hyena Shapiro, views dropped to 3 million.  

A week ago views dropped to 1 million.  

My home screen is now filled with Jewish propagandists who I neither have any interaction with nor follow nor want to read their bullshit.  

The only breakthrough I have in my post is when an account that is pro-Zionist shares me.  

Musk has practically throttled all accounts reporting on Gaza.  Now he plans to remove the Like and Repost button, to choke those 1 million as well.  

Most Western audiences no longer have access to what is happening in Gaza.  

Telegram remained the only free option, as well as TikTok.  And now they are on the verge of banning TikTok in the west, because they cannot control it.

If I start recording podcasts on YouTube and I talk about Gaza, I will be banned immediately.  

With this I wanted to show you how they control social networks.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Nobody wanted to die for Zelensky, Ursula and Biden

Ukrainian border guards caught 34 men of conscription age attempting to flee from Ukraine. 

Each of them reportedly paid €10,000
--------------

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_pl::flag_ua: Poland's foreign minister joins Macron in considering sending Polish troops to Ukraine.  

"The presence of #NATO forces in Ukraine is not unthinkable.  I appreciate the :flag_fr: President Emmanuel Macron's initiative, because it is about Putin being afraid, not us being afraid of Putin."

Megatron: Personally, I support this move.  Enough, proxy states were dying for their wars.  It depends on the French and Polish people whether they will resist or leave to die for Washington.
---------

BREAKING:

Biden says he would sign TikTok ban if congress passes it — Reuters

One social media that is not controlled by the CIA, and they immediately start to panic.
------------

The US is preparing 1000 troops to send to Gaza.

The Pentagon on the temporary Gaza port: 

"We will likely need 1,000 American soldiers"

Biden also announced that Israelis will secure the "temporary" port to provide aid to Gaza

The same Israelis that are blocking the aid and starving 2.2 million people in Gaza, will be commissioned to secure the transfer of aid to the Strip through the US military-built port.

The purpose is already known, the extraction of the gas located on the coast of Gaza, which was also written about by The Jerusalem Post.

Today, Israeli media also wrote that the invasion of Gaza has stalled and there is no progress. Hamas hold their positions firmly. Therefore, it is not excluded that these troops join the IDF.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 6:52 pm

Good summary:  (strange wording tho.  Why 'they'?  I hope the 'they' is us)
THERE ARE NO DATES IMPLIED HERE.

SummmertC
·4d
THE BLACKOUT WILL BE TEMPORARY WHILE THEY SWITCH EVERYTHING OVER TO STARLINK/QFS SYSTEM/SPACE FORCE!
THEN THEY TAKE OVER GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS & THE DARKNESS & PAIN WE ARE SHOWN HAS TO HAPPEN!
WE GO THROUGH IT TOGETHER!
THEN THE HEALING CAN BEGIN! Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f64fLatest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f64fLatest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f64f

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 94c71aae0e35515e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:29 pm

Let's shine some light -and classified documentation- on the until now unknown CIA Project IonGate. It is their latest attempt to advance their mind control program, and has been decades in the making. 
Project IonGate, as it has recently been dubbed, is a highly secretive project involving an overlap between two CIA programs. The "smart dust" program (recently relabled "particulate adaptive transponders") and their long range magnetic wave program which currently has no official working title but is centrally located at their Langley site.

Project IonGate seeks to use targeted long-range magnetic waves to control micro-transmitters embedded in people from incredible distances in order to stimulate specific areas of their brain (ie. modern mind control).

While this may sound like the stuff of science fiction horror stories, these programs have been openly developed for years.

This however, will be the first time clandestine CIA research detailing it has escaped them.
-

Let there be light.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 12:57 pm

JUST IN - Norway had allocated 1.6 billion Norwegian kroner ($153 million) to the Czech-led initiative to buy sorely needed artillery shells for Ukraine
:link:Source (https://t.co/DY2FyrsBcx)
 @SGTnewsNetwork

-----------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 1:26 pm

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: Erdogan says Turkey ready to host Russia-Ukraine peace summit.

Erdogan announces retirement from politics; will step down at end of presidential term.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 1:34 pm

BREAKING:  t.me/megatron_ron

Pope Francis: 

"Ukraine should have the courage of the white flag of negotiations"
---

Spain's Prime Minister says he will encourage the country's parliament to recognize a Palestinian state by the end of his term.
---

China:
"Israel’s war in Gaza and the world’s inability to stop it is a tragedy for humankind and a disgrace for civilisation"
---

Donald Trump announced that he is against banning TikTok. Zuckerberg is the enemy

"If you get rid of TikTok, Facebook and Zuckerschmuck will double their business. I don't want Facebook, who cheated in the last Election, doing better. They are a true Enemy of the People." - he wrote on Truth social.
---

Armenia is now considering applying to join the European Union.
 Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan announced today that Armenia is ready to join the EU.
----

Erdogan: 

"We support Hamas" 

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Saturday Ankara "firmly backs" the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

"No-one can make us qualify Hamas as a terrorist organization," he said in a speech in Istanbul.  

Turkey is a country that speaks openly with Hamas leaders and firmly backs them." - he said.

Russia and 70% of the world also maintain diplomatic relations with Hamas.  

They have been declared a terrorist organization by the United States and its vassals.  

But considering that the US has declared the entire Middle East and all those who refuse to submit to them as terrorists, the word "terrorists" today is more reflective of "resistance fighters"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 3:58 pm

Where was Obama during the State of the Union?

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

------------------

(the retaliation post over the enemy taking down Truth Social that Ezra put up, I'm now thinking
 had to do with Facebook and others taken off line a few days ago. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 4:42 pm

BREAKING: A NATO stealth fighter has been certified to carry nukes including the terrifying B61-12 thermonuclear gravity bomb as tensions between NATO and Russia hit a boiling point.

@GeneralMCNews
----------

BREAKING: Fire engulfs cannabis processing facility in Los Angeles, smoke blankets downtown.
----------

Ohio: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport shut down all of its entrances Saturday afternoon for security reasons due to a large number of cars taking part in a "Car Caravan 4Hamas event."

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/car-caravan-4palestine-traffic-jam-prompts-cleveland-hopkins-airport-entrance-closure

------------

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 6:15 pm

Quote :
BREAKING: Fire engulfs cannabis processing facility in Los Angeles, smoke blankets downtown.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Far_ou10

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Stoned10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 7:38 pm

Praying for the U.S. Border Patrol and Texas National Guard in the helicopter fatality of a Border Patrol Agent, two Soldiers, and a critically injured Border Patrol Agent. :pray:

This cartel video that recorded a Title 10 National Guard helicopter crash in La Grulla, Texas was likely done by either Metros (allied with CJNG) of the Gulf Cartel or possibly CDN/Zetas Cartel based on the area.

A New York National Guard UH-72 "Lakota" helicopter was carrying three soldiers and a Border Patrol agent at the time of the crash.

According to a press release from Joint Task Force North, three National Guard soldiers and a border agent were working on a border support mission when the helicopter crashed.

Authorities said that the crash happened at approximately 2:50 p.m. MST on Friday while the soldiers and the CBP agent were conducting aviation operations near the Rio Grande City. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-cartel-members-laugh-after-national-guard-helicopter-crashes-kills-3

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 8:52 pm

"DEAL WITH THE BUTCHER BY FORCE'

Green Light.
-E

Iran has constructed shelters in both northern and southern Gaza, breaking the Israeli blockade and sending a powerful message to the West.
-
These shelters will distribute food and other necessary items to the people of Gaza, especially the tens of thousands of starving children, freely; and will work to ensure the genocide fails utterly. 
-E

------------------------
Even potato knows:

Biden says "it's a big mistake" for Israel to press for the total elimination of Hamas in Gaza
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 8:59 pm

:warning: In Joe Biden's America, nobody is secure:

- ICE is conducting more sex trafficking investigations involving women and children this year than in the past six years combined, with a record number of victims.

- Over 100,000 children are reported missing.

- Authorities are openly admitting to insufficiently vetting the sponsors to whom they are releasing children.
-----------------

Just moments before the State of the Union address, reports flood in of Truth Social going dark for countless users. President Trump was poised to deliver live commentary during the event.
Coincidence?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 12:30 pm

It doesn't matter whether you like it or not,

The fall of Babylon cannot be stopped. 

We ensured this.
-E
----------------

A very special surprise coming to you this week.
Enjoy. 

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 2:22 pm

Obama is behind what's happening in Haiti. 

!!!!
Remember Ezra asked 'where is Obama' during the SOTU

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:29 pm

[ltr]@SummmertC[/ltr]

Starting on Monday, March 11th, banks will be prohibited by law from loaning the fiat US Dollar, according to an announcement from the Federal Reserve Board.
This effectively means that banks will commence closure on that day. The only viable option they have to salvage the economy is to initiate the Global Currency Reset, which apparently occurred on Thursday, March 7th, coinciding with a purportedly fake State of the Union Address delivered by President Biden.

The term “fiat money” refers to currency that has no intrinsic value and is declared legal by a government. In the United States, Federal Reserve notes (physical currency) are the only type of central bank money available to the general public . These notes are considered both legal tender and lawful money. While “legal tender” means that it must be accepted for payment of debts, “lawful money” has a broader meaning and includes various forms of currency authorized by Congress .
In summary, the new law will restrict banks from loaning fiat US Dollars, which are both legal tender and lawful money in the United States.
----------
https://allegiancegold.com/the-end-of-the-bank-bailout-cause-for-concern/

The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP) was created by the Fed in March 2023 as a response to the unexpected bank failures of Signature Bank and Silicon Valley Bank. These were the largest bank failures since the 2008 financial crisis.
Designed to provide emergency liquidity to depository institutions, the program allowed banks to borrow against collateral assets, such as U.S. Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities, at face value rather than market value, providing a significant advantage to cash-strapped institutions grappling with plummeting bond portfolios.
Initially, the program witnessed a surge in borrowing as banks tapped into the bailout but borrowing persisted even after the initial spike. This raised questions about whether banks were genuinely in need of assistance or taking advantage of favorable terms inadvertently created by the Fed.
Banks had the opportunity to borrow funds from the BTFP at a comparatively low interest rate, leveraging undervalued bonds as collateral. They could then deposit these funds into their reserve accounts at the Fed, earning a higher interest rate than the one they were paying on the loan.
As we near the end of the program, the question of whether banks still require assistance remains unanswered. While profit-seeking behavior may have clouded the picture, especially with the November borrowing surge, it’s plausible that the bailout genuinely rescued failing banks and prevented them from collapsing. It’s also likely that some banks that took out loans early in the bailout period will face challenges in repayment.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 8:53 am

Grand Rising Patriots. 
Expect :bomb: this week.

https://t.me/The17Letter
----

Be prepared.
BLACK SWAN EVENT.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 9:21 am

This POST is NOW a MARKER for the next few days. ALL POSTS that come past, have SET CORS Correctly. 

🟢 All projects above the marker post needs correcting with an updated post in your channels showing the correct Toml CORS requirements. No more reposts until ALL have been completed above. 1 IN ALL IN. If you have launched multiple domains you must have all CORS SET Correctly and presented in 1 post to the community.

All need to present their TOML CORS  set correctly to the community. 8 days to go. 1 in ALL IN.  Monday Now, Hands To Action Stations, Assume Damage Control State 1, Condition Zulu.

JP Morgan, B.I.S, Blackstone, Wellington, KKR, G20, Warburg Pincus, Wells Fargo, MUFG, Itau, BFA, Pengana, DOE Argonne, Digital Realty. DZ Bank/German Legion, Allianz, NBIM OpenAi, Broofield, Bridgewater, Quant, R3, SAMA, Coinbase, Ares, Palantir, Franklin Templeton, WTO, WisdomTree, Shanghai Co-op, President Ramaphosa & Rabo, XinFin, Hedera, Reliance, Kazzinc, Capital, Vanguard, Vitol, Aus Mines, Maersk & Stellar Italy, DBS, Krungsri, SGPMX, RBC, G7, Pendulum.

:kiss::kiss::kiss: #TheGuardian :one::one::symbols::three:
:abc::abc::abc: :abc::abc::a::abc:
t.me/WW3INFO/35929
Putin gives the German federal government an ultimatum to respond by Mon, March 11th. Russia will take action.
- Bank Term Funding Program Ends
- www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/monetary20240124a.htm
t.me/Whiplash347/184421 :boom::boom::boom:

34.7 then bust on Debt Clock.

t.me/Intelsky/13235
Russia: Putin signed a law on the legalization of digital assets in international payments - Ateo

t.me/WW3INFO/36147
Suwalki Gap

:kiss::kiss::kiss:-  
t.me/Whiplash347/104825

- x.com/digitalassetbuy/status/1766899121527398907?s=52&t=WP1fWOBedFEn9YQYMa_oOg

x.com/autochthonousam/status/1766876095737979284?s=52&t=WP1fWOBedFEn9YQYMa_oOg

Phase 2 test. It is complete.
Protocol 20 is about to move into high gear at this point.
* Upgrade on Pubnet March 12th
* Validator vote March 19th
* If all goes well, everything will move to public use

Join the President's Channel
t.me/MAGA_Movement

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 9:43 am

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f446  Doesn't that sound like a MISSION briefing?   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f609 

I don't know how many phases there are, and it may not even 'help' to know as far as timing is
concerned.  But we have our warnings, and the news, and we know where it's all headed.

Will April 8 be 'the day' or (just) another marker.
I did pick up that there is another celestial body scheduled for an appearance that day.
That info may have come from Stefan Burns youtube. We can try to track it down. It could be a reason for the blackout or the shutdown.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 pm

BREAKING: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has said that he will defy Joe Biden’s "red line" and invade Rafah to prevent another attack like Oct 7.

@GeneralMCNews

Nikki Haley had the Boeing whistleblower taken out.

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 7:55 pm

CONQUERED! 

There's a picture of the Capitol Bldg in DC with a big smiley face on it.

@ShadowofEzra (https://t.me/+Y_OHA59QZKhmMjBk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:20 am

The U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence put out its "Annual Threat Assessment" (which is mostly a work of fever-pitch pro-war fiction). 
However, in it, when detailing the Israeli massacre on Gaza. the U.S. admits two key things:
1. It does not think Israel can win such a war and hostilities would continue for years.
and
2. Does not expect Netanyahu to remain in power.
----
What it does suggest, is letting the genocide continue anyways because they think it will somehow strengthen the U.S. future position against China and Iran and Russia; because someow stopping the genocide is equivocated as helping Iran.
-
-
In fact, the report absolves any notion of the U.S. encouraging an end to any hostilities, anywhere. 
In the eyes of the ODNI; it seems, everyone and everything is a threat; and their only solution is to tax you to kill more people.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:34 am

10:10 am est. 

JUST IN - Rumble wants to buy and operate TikTok in US:bangbang:

https://x.com/theinsiderpaper/status/1767553768940274047?s=46
----

Me:  why save tiktok?  It's where the citizens report-with video proofs. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:36 am

WARNING: Climate change false flags

California
Washington
Minnesota
Texas 
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Illinois

-----------------

BlackRock has invested in these states through energy companies.

Money provided by the Biden Administration through your tax paid dollars.

You saw what happened in Texas.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 9:42 am

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: New Zealand government seizing black boxes from LATAM Boeing 787. This morning 50 were injured, 12 hospitalized, as the Boeing 787 Dreamliner plunged midair and "froze" due to a "technical event."
--
(me: aircraft down is a daily event now. I haven't posted every one of them)
----------------

BREAKING: Russia says military cargo plane with 15 on board crashes on take-off in Ivanovo region.
------------------

BREAKING: The United States is preparing a $400 million weapons package for Ukraine.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 10:11 am

BREAKING: Justice Samuel Alito extended a temporary pause on a Republican-backed Texas law allowing state law enforcement authorities to arrest people suspected of crossing the US-Mexico border illegally.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 7:50 pm

Also posted in Q Drops

PROJECT ODIN will go together with the EAS/EBS... It is a military unit that supervises military forces in ground operations.
ODI N means:

●OBSERVE…
●DETECT…
●IDENTIFY…
●NEUTRALIZE.

During the EBS
Every major media channel on the planet will be…

The documentaries will be broadcast for 10 days all the channels on the planet will be taken over by the Alliance everything will be revealed political institutions famous religious

The final three days will reveal suppressed extraterrestrial life Patents and the new Earth.

PROJECT ODIN and military GESARA, a monumental combination that promises to overthrow the Cabal's hold on global power.
Prepare for the most dramatic change in modern history when the Military Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) emerges, signaling a new era of truth, justice and liberation.
The stage is set, the actors are in position, and the world is about to witness a seismic shift that will reshape the course of history.

PROJECT ODIN, a project shrouded in secrecy, is about to be revealed to the world.

But what is PROJECT ODIN and how does it connect to the military GESARA and the long-awaited Emergency Broadcast System (EBS)?

In this article, we delve into the heart of this remarkable transformation, revealing the hidden truths and unveiling the future that awaits us.

PROJECT ODIN: PROJECT ODIN, as cryptically mentioned by Ron CodeMonkeyz, is not just another codename; It is the key to dismantling the Mossad Media satellite network that has been at the center of global manipulation for too long.
This bold mission is not for the faint of heart; is the linchpin of the Quantum Starlink system, a quantum leap in technology that promises to redefine our world.

The new Quantum Systems, part of Quantum Starlink, represent a paradigm shift in technology.

These systems are protected by secret space programs that operate beyond the reach of the Cabal, ensuring their integrity and security.

As the Cabal-controlled media crumbles, these Quantum Systems will emerge as heralds of truth and transparency.

The Cabal's Last Stand: Q, the enigmatic figure behind many revelations, has predicted the elimination of the Mossad media.

But what comes next is even deeper. Whiplash has hinted at a major theatrical production, a misleading depiction of World War III, that will actually serve as a catalyst for the activation of military forces around the world.

A Biblical Scenario Revealed: In a twist of fate, this orchestrated chaos will pave the way for the activation of Armed Forces around the world, unleashing a torrent of events that will bring the Cabal to its knees.

The NESARA/GESARA funds will finally see the light of day and the people will be entrusted with the monumental task of rebuilding a long-oppressed world.

Identifying the Illuminati's Satanic Strongholds – The Kabbalah network stretches far and wide, but Q has given us insight into its most prominent strongholds.

From the Vatican to Buckingham Palace, from the White House to the heart of China, these places hold the keys to the power of the Kabbalah. As the dominoes fall, 34 satanic buildings and dams will collapse, forever changing the landscape of the world.

The United States in an almost instant military dictatorship... commanded by none other than Joe Biden:

A multitude of events take place:

As the Kabbalah faces its reckoning, a cascade of events will unfold.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 4:34 am

2024 = The Final Battle
Guaranteed Victory.
Rats are taken care of.
WE ARE THE ELITE PATRIOTS.
Foreign heads of state are in hysteria.
BOOMERANG.
Hold the line.
Q
------------------------------

It's time.

Surprise inbound.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 9:37 am

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

Broom stick <>
The triple witching March 15
Green and up trajectory
Triple witching is the simultaneous expiration of stock options, stock index futures, and stock index options contracts, all on the same trading day.:rotating_light:

https://x.com/xrpbrainst0rm/status/1767909408116514894?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 9:41 am

March 15 to 17

MOSCOW, March 13 (Reuters) - Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday that the United States planned to stage cyberattacks on Russia's electronic voting system during its presidential election from March 15-17.

Zakharova also said Washington had tasked U.S. non-governmental organizations with undermining the election by decreasing voter turnout.
Her comments echoed similar accusations by Russia's foreign intelligence service made this week.

reuters.com/world/russia-s…
-------------

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/      March 13, 2024 · 4:00 AM CDT
President Vladimir Putin warned the West on Wednesday Russia was technically ready for nuclear war and that if the U.S. sent troops to Ukraine, it would be considered a significant escalation of the conflict.
https://www.reuters.com/world/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:05 am

Kate Middleton, has decided to STEP AWAY from Royal Duties, 
Kate's decision has  rocked her marriage to Prince William and  monarchy, William "concerned she's become emotionally unstable"… 
We’ve Heard That before They Said Same About Diana Labelling Her Unstable… 

Kate Middleton a is reportedly considering a permanent life out of the spotlight following chaotic few months.
The Princess of Wales has been absent from the public eye since undergoing abdominal surgery in January and is expected to remain so until after Easter.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/1167710-princess-kate-considers-permanently-stepping-away-from-royal-duties

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:47 am

JUST IN — Russian, Chinese, and Iranian war ships have entered the Gulf of Oman.

------------------------
https://x.com/tracker_deep/status/1767727562510180664?s=20

TRACKER DEEP (@tracker_deep) on X

BREAKING: MULTIPLE EXPLOSIONS REPORTED ACROSS CHINA

----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:05 pm

NEW: Elon Musk travelled to Tesla’s factory in Germany to lend his workers “support” after the plant was forced to halt production by a suspected arson attack on nearby power lines.

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/elon-musk-visits-teslas-sabotage-hit-german-factory/

Follow @InsiderPaper for more news
--------------------

JUST IN - Magnitude 6.0 earthquake strikes Papua New Guinea: USGS

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/magnitude-6-0-earthquake-strikes-papua-new-guinea-usgs/
--------------

THE REAL REASON FOR TIK-TOK BAN.

You see, the Chinese currency, the yuan, works as a public utility currency. The yuan works for the 99%.

The U.S. Dollar is a privately created credit enslavement tool,

The U.S. Dollar works for the 1%,

And the 99% can’t seem to un-enslave themselves from it.

People under 30 in the U.S. want what China offers, a public utility currency.

That’s what’s really going on.

https://x.com/mikecristo8/status/1767935527930806666?s=46
---------------------
:zap:TikTok crackdown bill passes US House vote

Chinese owners ByteDance will now have to either cut ties with TikTok in the US, or face the popular social media platform being banned outright in America.

RT News Tik Tok On The Clock
t.me/Whiplash347/104825

From President Putin
Я хотел бы поприветствовать президента Южной Африки, президента Китая, премьер-министра Индии и премьер-министра Бразилии и, самое главное, Mr. Whiplash.

Мое время ограничено, я надеюсь, что в будущем наши общие усилия будут продвигать нас вперед и вверх к победе.
translation:
I would like to welcome the President of South Africa, the President of China, the Prime Minister of India and the Prime Minister of Brazil and most importantly Mr. Whiplash. My time is limited, I hope that in the future our common efforts will propel us forward and upward to victory.

#UnityIsTheKey

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:34 pm

The criminal occupation does not stop its terror. Today, two assassinations were carried out, with the primary goal of undermining any efforts to provide relief to our people in #Rafah and trying to create room for chaos. The criminal occupation assassinated a. Nidal Sheikh Eid Chairman of the Rafah Emergency Committee And brother/ Mahmoud Abu Hosni Deputy Police Operations Officer Both brothers carried their souls on their hands and worked hard to organize the lives of people in Rafah, facilitate the distribution of humanitarian aid, and control all attempts to create chaos and insecurity. Both brothers are among the best men, and it is not surprising that they became martyrs while fasting after they had fulfilled their duty and done everything they could to serve their people and their country.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:48 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 1f446 
BREAKING: 

Israel bombed UNRWA aid distribution office this morning, killing at least 5 Palestinians
t.me/megatron_ron

=================================

PUTIN: We are ready to ise Nuclear weapons if the existence of the Russian state is at stake

“Weapons are there to be used, and we have our own principles and rules of engagement. We are ready to use any kind of weapons, including the ones you mentioned [nuclear].

If the existence of the Russian state is at stake, if our sovereignty and independence is at stake. It’s all written down in our strategy. We haven’t changed it.”
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 12:57 pm

JUST IN: 
 Israel's Channel 12 poll:

-44% of Israelis prefer Trump 

-30% of Israelis prefer Biden

t.me/megatron_ron

(me: that's kind of like 'who wants peace, and who wants more weapons)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 1:07 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 GIi7cYXWsAAuM4Y?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 3:12 pm

Dove wrote:
Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 GIi7cYXWsAAuM4Y?format=jpg&name=small

Shit like this is getting really old! DO BETTER!!!
Case in point...

SOTU photos in descending order

Trump
Obama
G.W,Bush
Clinton
G.H.W.Bush

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Trump-12

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Obama-12

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Gwbush10

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 Clinto10

Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 18113010

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 3:38 pm

You got after that one good and proper.

BUT, that came from twitter-and it appears I'm no longer banned starting today
and so I ain't responding to a thing!  Cuz I get banned for almost anything!
This last ban, I reposted a drop that had already been reposted 600+ times.
But, no.  I'm the one they blow up.  Nothing I said.  I didn't say anything.
Just a repost. Same as the first time.  Go figure.
---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

Here.  In -E I trust:

What if I told you I recently had a conversation with House Majority Leader Scalise about enabling the remote testimony of a Biden accuser?
-
What if I explained that all that is required is his signature, and the signature of the committee chair under which testimony will be given.

Then what if I told you I'd also quietly secured a certain complaint document filed against Biden many years ago; that they very much tried to hide.

Then what if I told you, a storm is coming, like never before.

And it will be seen by millions, and happen right in the heart of the Swamp.

One of many surprises coming to you.

Cheers.

-E

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t29503-latest-intel-drops

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20