Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 3:29 pm

:warning: Tornado Warning including Janesville WI, Beloit WI and  Clinton WI until 3:45 PM CST

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 3:43 pm

https://cutt.ly/1wNf0n0r

Dr. Meryl Nass explains how the WHO Pandemic Agreement is a "soft coup", which will enable the WHO "to take over jurisdiction of everything in the world by saying that climate change, animals, plants, water systems [and] ecosystems are all central to health". 

In addition to that, it will remove human rights protections, enforce censorship and digital passports, require governments to push a single "official" narrative, and enable the WHO to declare "pandemics" on a whim. (https://cutt.ly/1wNf0n0r)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 3:46 pm

Just for reference, because it will be used as an excuse to justify the ongoing genocide.

The U.N. team led by Pramila Patten, did not actually meet with any supposed survivor of sexual violence whatsoever.
Their team also found at least two allegations being widely repeated were completely false. 
Chloe Baszanger, who led the team of experts said, " they could not verify any sexual violence in Kibbutz Be'eri.
-
In other words, the only "proof", was claims by the Israeli government; who also refused access to any supposed victims.
-
Be careful of headlines that lie.
Because right now, Israel is rightfully near total collapse; so it has applied pressure in every direction.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 3:47 pm

You can ignore Amos Hochstein, the U.S. envoy supposedly in Lebanon for peace talks.

He's not there for peace.

He is "Deputy Assistant" to 'President' Biden *and* Senior Adviser for Energy and Investment, born in Israel -not the U.S., and a lobbyist for LNG companies before he was given his position.
He was also a board member on Ukrainian 'Naftogaz Ukrainy'- the massive and corrupt state owned Ukrainian oil complex. As well as currently being on the Atlantic Council.
He was installed by the forces he is arguing on behalf of in Lebanon right now.

They do not want peace. They only project a show.

He's just another deep state stooge.

We will solve it our way.

Amos can be ignored.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 4:04 pm

MikeCristo8

Did you all notice while this was going down today, at the SCOTUS

China is raising the U.S. Gold price to bring down the gold paper contracts and collapse the derivatives market.

China is going to bring a sovereign bond and bank failure to the U.S.

Is China behind Trumps return to the White House.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:02 pm

Newsmax:  "Will you order mass deportations if you win the White House?"

POTUS: "Day one. We have no choice, and we’ll start with the bad ones, and you know who knows who they are? Local police. Local police have to be given back their authority."
-----

Here's a different interpretation of the '19th'

— SQQN - 1776 - 19TH - VP JFK JR. - TRUST THE PLAN WARRIQRS! — WWG1WGA WQRLDWIDE —

https://t.me/MrPool_Q   ( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+OdQAK4yneRozZTU0) ) ❌

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 8:39 pm

The Royal Family has been disposed permanently.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

-----------------------------
BREAKING: The FBI in Miami has warned of an Iranian assassin that is wanted in connection to assassination targets against former and current public officials, such as those involved in President Donald Trump's administration.
@GeneralMCNews
-------------------

BREAKING: The Supreme Court temporarily blocks Texas bill criminalizing illegal  border crossings.
@GeneralMCNews
----------------

BREAKING: Protesters chase US Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez out of a movie theater in Brooklyn, New York.
-----------------------

BREAKING: Immigration crisis could bankrupt cities like New York, Denver, and Chicago with federal funds shortage.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------------------

BREAKING: Gangs in Haiti have teamed up and after freeing over 4000 prisoners, they have vowed to arrest senior police commanders and their Prime Minister Ariel Henry as soon as he lands in Haiti.
@GeneralMCNews
--------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 10:14 am

Meta is experiencing a major unplanned outage across all services.

Someone's finger may have slipped.

Wink

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 10:15 am

Julian Assange's brother Gabriel will be attending the State of The Union this week.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 11:09 am

White Hats have now taken down Instagram and Facebook.

Child trafficking reasons.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 11:47 am

Pay attention to the "sudden and unexpected" death of former FBI deputy director Mark Giuliano; who worked under Comey.
-
And Invesco, the $1.59 trillion investment firm which hired him after he departed leading the FBI coordination with U.S special forces in Afghanistan.

In particular, look at moves made by the Invesco Aerospace & Defense ETF (PPA) re: Ukraine. 

Lights out, Mr. Giuliano.

-E

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:39 pm

Dove wrote:
White Hats have now taken down Instagram and Facebook.

Child trafficking reasons.

The entire net and many phone services as well. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 Down_d10

Today is Super Tuesday. Nothing suspicious here, right? (tinfoil hat on)

Super Tuesday is the United States presidential primary election day in February or March when the greatest number of U.S. states hold primary elections and caucuses.

It's sunny here in my little slice of paradise as I head to the polls to vote today. Just sayin...

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 1:46 pm

Warhawk Victoria Nuland will suddenly be leaving her post and retiring from politics indefinitely.

Imagine that.

Wink

-E
  cheer cheer cheer clap clap  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 1:59 pm

Senator Sinema of Arizona has just announced she will also be retiring and leaving politics.

What luck this week.

Wink

-E

(They said be ready for a good week.  I'm having fun!) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 4:39 pm

JUST IN:  t.me/megatron_ron

Dimitry Medvedev: 
"Germans should be grateful our President has a cool head"
-----

BREAKING: :flag_il: Thousands of Orthodox Jews are leaving Israel after Netanyahu said he wants to conscript them into the military. 
@Megatron_ron
----------------

BREAKING: 

Pakistan has officially applied to join BRICS
-------

BREAKING:
 Ukranian Nikopol City Council renamed a street after Petro Dyachenko -  Nazi war criminal, Holocaust perpetrator, SS Galizia division officer, 31st Schutzmannshaft battalion commander, awarded by Nazi Iron Cross.
------

Israeli minister Ben Gvir: 

"Stop the negotiations now, and let's continue even more fiercely"

"Immediate instructions must be given to stop the talks and move to a stronger phase of fighting" he said.
-------

The Houthis hit an Israeli commercial ship in the Red Sea.  

An Israeli cargo ship is heavily damaged as it was hit by a Houthi Missile in the Gulf of Aden

Fire has broken out on deck but no casualties have been reported so far.

The Cargo Ship belongs to the ZIM shipping company operated by Israel.
-------

A federal appeals court in Texas has ruled that the immigration law goes into effect.  

Texas law enforcement is now authorized to arrest and detain any illegal immigrants crossing the border.
-----

BREAKING: 
France has become the first country to make abortion a constitutional right
----

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_um::flag_il:A Google Cloud engineer interrupted Google Israel managing director Barak Regev and told him that he will not build technology that powers genocide 

A Google Cloud engineer just interrupted Google Israel managing director Barak Regev at the Israeli tech industry conference MindTheTech this morning in NY.

"I refuse to build technology that powers genocide!"  he yelled, referring to Google's Project Nimbus contract 
------

Reuters:  
"The EU wants to change its economy into WAR MODE"

The European Commission will propose ways for the EU to boost its arms industry so it can shift to 'war economy mode'
-----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 4:39 pm

BREAKING:

:zap: :flag_cp: France proposed sending troops to Ukraine, but NATO refused – Politico

France suggested deploying NATO troops to Ukraine in order to assist Kiev's forces with crucial tasks, the former US envoy to the bloc, Ivo Daalder, wrote in an article for Politico news outlet published on Monday.

According to Daalder, the proposal came several weeks ago from the chief of staff of the French Army, General Thierry Burkhard, who wrote to half of his NATO colleagues to ask them to "explore the possibility" of deploying "a coalition of the willing"  to Ukraine's front lines.  

The troops, Burkhard reportedly said, could man defensive systems on the ground, train troops, launch cyber operations, and provide help in demining.  

Burkhard's proposal was swiftly rejected by "every ally," Daalder wrote, in line with NATO's longstanding policy of 'no troops on the ground in Ukraine'.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 4:41 pm

Al Jazeera:

"Israel is again shooting at civilians who were taking aid from the trucks"

Al Jazeera reports that Israel's military is opening fire right now at thousands of hungry civilians at Al Kuwait roundabout in Gaza City.
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 4:42 pm

BREAKING:

Russia repels a massive drone attack in Kerch, near the Crimean bridge.  

Ukraine is trying to attack Crimea, explosions near Kerch

The Russian army is repelling the enemy's attack.  Air defense is operating in the Kerch area.
The Crimean Bridge is closed.

Local resources report that Russian troops are repelling a massive attack by naval drones in the Kerch Strait area
------

:zap: :flag_ru:Video have appeared of hitting the Russian patrol boat "Sergei Kotov"  near the Crimean bridge

The Ukrainian GUR has already taken responsibility for the night attack on the boat. 

According to them, on the night of March 4-5, 2024, the special unit of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense "Group 13" attacked the patrol ship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet "Sergey Kotov". 

As a result of an attack by maritime drones “Magura V5”, the Russian ship of project 22160 “Sergey Kotov” received damage to the stern, starboard and left sides.

According to the telegram channel “Two Majors”, “Sergey Kotov” bravely fought with enemy naval drones, the ship itself was killed, the crew is alive, evacuated, there are several wounded. 

As some sources write, about a dozen MBECs were heading to the boat, so there were few chances to fight back.

This is another ship sunk directly by the UK and their water drones.  Putin still has a cool head.

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 4:48 pm

Czech President Petr Pavel says he accepts the Czech military entering Ukraine and going to war with Russia

He says he is open to the idea of ​​Western troops being sent to Ukraine:
 "I'm in favor of looking for new ways, including continuing the discussion about a possible presence in Ukraine.  Let's not limit ourselves where we shouldn't"
t.me/megatron_ron
------

BREAKING:

Haifa Airport in Israel is on fire. 
It has been targeted by Iraqi Resistance drone attack.
-------

Did you know that part of Netanyahu's coalition was pushing a law to ban Christianity in parliament?
They hate Christians more than Muslims.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230322-christians-will-face-jail-in-israel-for-proselytising-under-proposed-bill/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:10 pm

WW3 INFO –  RUSSIA  Public warning systems will be tested tomorrow 

Sirens & loudspeakers will be launched throughout the country, and television and radio channels will be replaced with special information, the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations reported.

The test is carried out as part of training exercises to prepare for protecting the population from "floods and wildfires," according to the claim.

:link: Zvezda News (https://t.me/zvezdanews/139185)

ᚨᛊᚷᚨᚱᛞ᛫ᛁᚾᛏᛖᛚ᛫ @AsgardIntel :sparkles:
---------------------------------

Tesla halted production at its German factory Tuesday after assailants allegedly set fire to high-voltage lines nearby, cutting power to the US electric carmaker’s only plant in Europe, the company and authorities said.
Emergency services were called to reports of a burning electricity pylon southeast of Berlin in the early hours, in the area the factory is located, and firefighters extinguished the blaze.
But it knocked out power to the Tesla factory, as well as surrounding villages, and police have launched an investigation into suspected arson.
Environmental activists opposed to a planned expansion of the Tesla factory recently set up a camp near the plant, but police refused to be drawn on whether there was a link between the group and the blaze.
Michael Stuebgen, interior minister for Brandenburg state, said that “if initial findings are confirmed, this is a perfidious attack on our electricity infrastructure”.

https://insiderpaper.com/tesla-says-german-plant-arson-attack-power/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:11 pm

Far worse than 9/11… 

'It is highly probable that the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11 (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/9-11-attacks/index.html). (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/9-11-attacks/index.html) Just a matter of time,' Musk said as he reposted a story from DailyMail.com. 
The Tesla (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/tesla/index.html)'s (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/tesla/index.html) creators comments comment after a secret Biden program was exposed where the administration admitted to flying 320,000 migrants into the US - but officials refuse to say who was flown and to where. 
Lawyers for the administration's immigration agencies have claimed that revealing the locations of where these undocumented aliens (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/aliens/index.html) are could create national security 'vulnerabilities.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13157945/elon-musk-joe-biden-migrants-flights-9-11-attacks.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:15 pm

Trump assassination floating around on X.
Ohhh, I see, we’re going to play this game now?
Don’t buy into it folks. 
Optics. 
Remember:
🟨 “POTUS is 100% Insulated”

This isn’t for us. 
:newspaper: Assassin Targeting Trump Allies Is on the Loose, FBI Warns
:link: newsweek.com/assassin-targe…

~T edit: [they]'ll assassinate a clone (many have them) and the TV will carry the water. [they] want a civil war. [their] desperation is off the charts.

Don't fall for it. POTUS is 100% Insulated. 

https://twitter.com/MaryMar93032824/status/1764828573070758219?t=cQZor6bdOXvKgxnjsL-MGw&s=19

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:27 pm

Dove wrote:
Did you know that part of Netanyahu's coalition was pushing a law to ban Christianity in parliament? They hate Christians more than Muslims.

The Zionists STOLE Palestine! Years of intensive research has nailed this subject tight shut as far as I'm concerned. Israel (the state) needs to cease to exist and the fake Jews can all move back to Khazaria (Ukraine) where they came from.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 End10

I hope it goes through and passes and Israel actually follows through and starts arresting and jailing a bunch of Christians. Maybe that’ll be what it takes to shake, break the cults back, and wake up the “Jews are Gods chosen people”, Scofield Bible believers, King James only believers, Christian Zionist mega-cults.

No pain, no gain... and... the truth hertz!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:35 pm

‘Christian Nationalism’ is apparently the key buzzword phrase that they’re deploying for the 2024 election. 

I like it, no wait, I LOVE IT. 

Because it really is gonna be Christians that love their country vs Godless Globalists in November.

Nationalists vs Globalists IS the proper framing.

~T edit: Almost like the wheat and the Tares separating themselves.  Wheat from chaffe. These [people] are stupid. It's almost like we are watching a Movie.....

https://twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/1764958483621847424?t=FUNm48QanKZH0PrQQkJCWQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 5:38 pm

"It just freaked me out because it wasn’t like one boom, it was continuous and it was very intense"...

‘Hundreds’ of Michigan Industrial Explosions Rock Detroit Suburbs.

~T edit: This is why you keep your eyes open these rest of this month, especially this week.

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1765001776351109594?t=_TKxseqv-qVeyFvfckJgwg&s=19
--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 9:27 pm

Nikki Haley will not be present at any public events tonight and has returned to her home state of South Carolina. 

Her campaign schedule does not list any upcoming events.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Her picture has the BIG RED X
------------------------------------

BREAKING: Nikki Haley wins Washington, D.C. Republican primary

Nikki Haley hasn’t won a primary in a single state, but she IS projected to win the swamp and that should tell you everything you need to know.
Join @SGTnewsNetwork  
Twitter (http://twitter.com/SGTnewsNetwork)  ▪ 
Truth Social (https://truthsocial.com/@SGTnewsNetwork)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 10:19 am

Picture of a charging Trump and a charging lion.

#MAGA #2024 
HERE WE COME  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 2764  Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f60e 

-------

Expand further.
Why are we making it public?
Blackwater USA.
Plausible deniability.
Planned.
The world is connected.
You have more than you know.
Q.
-------

The American Hope Depends On These Ones … 8 months to victory!
1. https://t.me/+PFtO9WhJIYQ2NTI8
2. https://t.me/+3Ph2zyMpFXU0NTM0
3. https://t.me/+sXu6a2s5FzM1MGQ0

Let's Make America Great Again.
It Depends On Us.
Be Part Of These Channels, That's What I Need From You.
With Respect,
--------

We are in control 100%.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 10:48 am

GAME THEORY

----------------------

THE ENTIRE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:34 pm

Four thousand inmates escaped (set free)

Haitian gangs broke into a prison to release prisoners.

Given George HW Bush's & the Clinton's decades long involvement in corruption and the pillaging of Haiti, is it safe to say this was done on purpose and those prisoners are instructed to make a mad dash to Biden's wide open borders?

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 4:37 pm

Assassination warning.

--------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 8:14 pm

https://t.me/ETheFriend/4820

E made a video.  One message repeated.  "IT'S TIME"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 7:43 am

BLACKOUT CONFIRMED. 
PHASE 1 NOW, ACTIVE. 

IT'S COMING… 

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 7:50 am

BREAKING: In all, Republican front runner Donald Trump won 14 out 15 states on this Super Tuesday 2024, including the largest ones, California and Texas. Nikki Haley struggled to win one state, Vermont. This brings to an end the first phase of our Super Tuesday coverage. The next phase will be about the talking heads on TV who will be pretending to be experts.

@X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 7:53 am

Picture of power line tower mangled

STRUCTURE FAILING.

@X11322311X  ( V.13 )

=======================
Say goodbye to Fani Willis.

More to follow.

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool (https://t.me/+OdQAK4yneRozZTU0) ) :x:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 7:58 am

BREAKING: 

:zap: :flag_ps::flag_il: Hamas CEASEFIRE proposal
1. Ceasefire in Gaza one week before the start of the implementation of the deal.

2. Clear Israeli acknowledgment of withdrawal from Gaza with international guarantees to achieve this withdrawal.

3. No humanitarian truce, but rather a cessation of aggression on Gaza.

4. Freedom of movement in Gaza and allowing all displaced persons to return to their homes and areas without any conditions.

5. From the first day of implementing the deal, aid is allowed to enter all areas of Gaza without segmenting it into security squares.

6. After the first week of the ceasefire in Gaza, the exchange process begins, with Hamas not objecting to it being in installments and with international guarantees that Israel will not violate these agreements.

7. Absolute rejection of allowing any released detainee outside Palestinian territories, and each is released in their own region.

8. Release of all detainees from the Shalit deal who were re-arrested as a breach of the deal, numbering 57 detainees without being part of the deal.

9. Detainees from inside Israel and Jerusalem are an essential part of the deal, and we do not accept an Israeli veto on this criterion.

10. Hamas and the resistance factions will provide the names of the first batch of Israeli captives 48 hours before the exchange execution, without pre-arranged lists for the number of captives and bodies, as the counting process will take more time if the war stops.
1/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 7:59 am

11. Hamas, for the first time, presented a list of names to be the first batch for the exchange process, and it was determined as follows:

a. 160 detainees with high and old sentences, starting with the following names:

- Marwan Barghouti
        - Ahmed Sa'adat
        - Abdullah Barghouti
        - Ibrahim Hamed
        - Abbas al-Sayed
      and the rest of the names in the list according to precedence and judgment without regard to faction or geography.

b. All women, regardless of their sentences, faction, or geography.

c. All patients, regardless of their sentence, age, or identity, and this clause is titled Prisoner Walid Daqqa.

d. Elderly individuals, with the definition of elderly being sixty and above according to international standards.

e. All children and minors, regardless of their sentence or identity, with the age limit defined as 18 and below according to international standards.

After completing the first batch, we move on to the second batch amidst a comprehensive agreement to cease fire and achieve the complete withdrawal of the Israeli army from the Gaza Strip and the opening of all crossings to allow all aid to reach the people of the Strip without Israeli control, and without achieving this, we will not proceed to the rest of the batches, which include bodies.”
2/2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 8:02 am

US-owned ship hit by the Houthis is about to sink 

The crew of the bulk carrier True Confidence abandoned the ship

This indicates that the ship is about to sink and is seriously damaged, and would be the first US ship to be sunk by the Yemenis
----------------------

The first victims fell in the Red Sea

2 sailors were killed and 6 seriously injured as a result of a Houthi anti-ship ballistic missile attack earlier on the US-owned cargo ship "True Confidence" in the Gulf of Aden.  
These are the first victims since the start of the Houthi blockade.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 am

BRICS: :flag_us: Bank of America Issues Major Warning of a US Dollar Collapse:bangbang:

Are you ready? 

Added Mr Pool’s posts to the article! :bangbang:

https://x.com/bricsinfo/status/1765399107705733505?s=46

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 GH_5xH6WQAAWrnr?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:54 am

We will remove Genocide Joe and the Butcher of Gaza both shortly.

-E
--------------------------------
Babylon is in a tailspin,

Hiding the reality from you.

The money cannot be burned fast enough to fuel the fire.

You're witnessing game over for the cabal in real-time.

Watch and Learn.

The Empire falls.

-E

-----------------------------
I would not miss the SOTU tonight.
-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 12:23 pm

Remember these two rules:

Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.

And, the lie is always sensationalized to make the banal of evil seem unimportant.
-
Learn to discern carefully, and to care about what you discern.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 12:56 pm

If you want to sign up to t.me..

The countdown to my broadcast has reached 7 hours. Please ensure you have subscribed to the backup channel (https://t.me/+0qFveZ-bPKIxN2Rk) where the event will be streamed. 

LiveStream link provided.
https://t.me/+0qFveZ-bPKIxN2Rk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 12:57 pm

WARNING: Climate change false flags

California
Washington
Minnesota
Texas 
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Illinois

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:49 pm

A revolution will come from Arizona...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 6:30 pm

NOTICE:

The Central Intelligence Agency plans to use chemical weapons in Moscow within the week.

Internal sources indicate  this is where they intend to strike. (end of message)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 6:35 pm

@ShadowofEzra
On Thursday, utility company Xcel Energy acknowledged that its equipment likely played a role in igniting the Smokehouse Creek fire.

BlackRock submitted a 13G/A form to the SEC, disclosing ownership of 49.88 million shares of Xcel Energy Inc (XEL) in 2023, representing a 9.1% stake in the company. Following BlackRock, Vanguard and JP Morgan Chase are the next largest shareholders.

Xcel stated it is cooperating with local law enforcement investigations.
An Austin-based law firm specializing in wildfire damage filed a lawsuit in Hemphill County last week, alleging that an Xcel Energy line initiated the Smokehouse Creek fire north of Stinnett.
Xcel Energy attributes the incident to a faulty pole, although it's noted that high winds can also occasionally cause power lines to spark, leading to wildfires.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 1f447 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 6:41 pm

COMMENTS

MargeMarge7565

·
6h

Like in California, power co.takes blame pays huge cost..power co. asks to raise prices to customers to make improvements, State okays price increases.. Company hums along, brags about costly improvements, Customer's reel under utility bills tripled in six years.
----

[size=15]gettingtrumpnow

·
7h

cover up for the DEW attack; just like in California a while back. Blame the utility company and make it pay so it becomes less effective.
----

[size=15]JamesGrundvig

·
3h

Total fabrication to hide the globalist Cabal from destroying the Texas Panhandle to turn it into a "Smart Region" per [size=0]https://vision2045.com
--------------
Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 GIFvs3EW0AE5qUp?format=jpg&name=small[/size]
[/size]
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 6:42 pm

Here's the video of the EU truckers

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1765830617873408360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 6:46 pm

BREAKING: Alaska Airlines flight is forced to return to Portland after passengers and crew fall ill from "fumes" in the cabin of the Boeing plane.

@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 10:33 pm

If you're watching the SOTU, and wondering, why is this deranged old man yelling about Ukraine, Trump, and abortion instead of the actual state of the U.S.

1 trillion dollars in debt added every 100 days,

30,000 civilian deaths and counting funded by U.S. taxpayer dollars.

And the loss of the U.S. position as global reserve currency. 

That's the real "State of the Union".

Babylon is falling. 
No matter how loud the old man yells.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 2:18 pm

WARNING: Climate change false flags

California
Washington
Minnesota
Texas 
Pennsylvania
West Virginia
Illinois

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next