Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW Empty
PostSubject: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 10:06 pm

SG Anon said (in the latest Q News Patriot file) that the 2017 eclipse passed over a number of cities/towns named Salem.

The 2024 (7 years later!) eclipse will pass over EVERY town in the country named NINEVEH.

Now hear prophecy teacher Troy Brewer on the signs in the sun, moon and stars,
and NINEVEH that I totally just bumped into while watching animal rescue videos. 

The April 8th Eclipse, What You Need To Know: Unveiling Prophetic Signs In The Heavens, posted 2 days ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1py3pXv8KS4

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2024 11:34 pm

Other celestial events this year  (posted for reference)

It does include the 'devil comet' which should be visible during the 4/8 eclipse, as SG has mentioned previously.

Several of these occurrences happen in the constellation Aquarius. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXAUnwKbE4o

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 2:39 pm

Repost from daily.  A big fat warning out of Oklahoma

AND National Guard, Special Units, state troopers, etc preparing for ECLIPSE in OKLAHOMA.
More-
https://www.tiktok.com/@thewave1111/video/7346292682966289706?q=thewave1111&t=1710527904656

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 4:49 pm

Repost from Daily
--------------

MORE Apr 8 'no such thing as a' coincidence.

https://www.tiktok.com/@thewave1111/video/7346088190601678122

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 9:54 pm

Simpson's predict the Rapture?  Don't think so.  BUT more interesting 'signs' attached to the upcoming eclipse.

Some of her 'goofy' is an attempt to not get banned.  Or not... APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW Icon_wink

https://www.tiktok.com/@auntie_coolette/video/7346368987535559979?lang=en

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:56 pm

A blip on the ''devil comet'.

https://www.tiktok.com/@say_when_69/photo/7348039789263752479

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 4:22 pm

More warnings

Eric Trump·5h ago

A Texas official is recommending that residents in one county stock up on food and gas in advance of the total solar eclipse set to occur in a few weeks.

On April 8, the moon will be positioned in such a way that the entire disc of the sun will be blocked out in several U.S. states, plunging millions of people into darkness during the early afternoon.

The path of totality will start in Mexico and extend across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine before heading out over the North Atlantic.

Travis County, Kendall County and Bell County officials have issued disaster declarations in advance of the eclipse in anticipation of extremely large crowds.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:28 pm

An article on the devil comet

https://abcnews.go.com/International/rare-devil-comet-visible-april-total-solar-eclipse/story?id=108242290

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 10:49 am

Here is the post again.... as we know they will be trying to manifest FF and added to the mix is now Comet Devil.... So be safe, stay alert, LEVEL UP & ARMOR ON !

Here is the post again  ~
X marks the spot of Little Egypt and the Madrid Fault line.

The 2017 Solar Eclipse went over… you ready..
Salem Oregon
Salem Idaho
Salem WY
Salem NE
Salem MO
Salem KY
Salem SC

People saying the time between the last eclipse is 7 yrs.
Is it though?
August 21,2017 to April 8,2024
6 yrs. 6 months 6 weeks 6 days
We have had two leap yrs…=666

This eclipse will cover every state that has a city called Nineveh…
What does Nineveh mean? It means the  end.

April 8,1024 to May 18,2024 the day before the Pentecost. Equals 40 days.

On March 25, 2024 is the Lunar Elcipse. Lunar means the fall is Israel

Wait… it’s gets better
2 eclipses  during the Revolutionary War
3 eclipses during the civil War
2 eclipses during the Vietnam War
All Total eclipses

The 2017 eclipse is the ONLY one to ever just stay inside the United States
Easter falls this yr in March and Passover is in April.

God sent Jonah to Nineveh to warn the people to repent and that they were given 40 days.  Jonah did not want to do that, he ran to the mountains thinking the people would be at the Mercy of God and Perish. The people repented.

If you still think that all the stuff, school closings, National guard is because of traffic. If that helps u sleep better than ok.

The 2024 eclipse also passes over the Ark in Ky and the city of Rapture in Indiana.
Solar eclipse means… Judgement of a Nation. God is giving us his last warning!
Lunar means the Fall is Israel

April 8 is the same day Moses Tabernacle was destroyed by the Philistines!

In 2017 after the solar eclipse..August 2017 category  4 hurricane hit Houston.

After every eclipse there has been a natural disaster. Each eclipse has been during a time of War. Whether it was the beginning or the ending of a war.

Sent to me by a friend.

https://twitter.com/kathrynwise6869/status/1770658850674532678?t=CSSso17xncPX0ojURXbltQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 11:04 am

Perry talks eclipses.  He's not breaking down what we already know.  He's reiterating the Bible on
such things as eclipses.  About 10 mins of info.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 12:29 pm

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Bible Evidence Unearthed at Nineveh!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 9:58 am

https://www.iflscience.com/national-guard-to-provide-hazmat-response-during-the-total-solar-eclipse-73518

National Guard To Provide HAZMAT Response During The Total Solar Eclipse
Oklahoma is calling in the National Guard.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 3:46 pm

April's solar eclipse could lead to over 1,000 car crash deaths, shock study warns 
Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13240441/April-solar-eclipse-increase-fatal-car-crashes.html

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 am

The upcoming Solar Eclipse on April 8th 2024 is going to be MIND BLOWING & BIBLICAL.

The amount of Biblical happening that relates to this Eclipse is pretty mind bending…It will take place on the SAME day as the Egyptian 3 days of darkness, which is one of the 9 Plagues on Egypt from the Bible. It is also taking place on Nisan 1, which is the first day of the Hebrew New Year.

In conjunction with the Solar Eclipse that happened in August 2017, that spanned over the whole US over many towns with the name “Salem”. The town of Jerusalem was originally just “Salem”. 

This time, the path of totality will follow over many towns in the US called “Nineveh” making an  “X”.

What’s MOST interesting here, it’s that the way the eclipse takes this time will coincide with a series of Biblical named towns…Cross, Elijah, Enoch, Flood, Groom, Israel, Jonah, Nineveh, Noah & Rapture.

Interestingly…Rapture, IN is the center point of the “X” where BOTH eclipse paths will have crossed.

Join: Jim Caviezel (https://t.me/JimCaviezel4) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2024 12:34 pm

https://the2024totalsolareclipse.com/x-marks-the-spot/

At link:

Accounts and videos of the New Madrid earthquake phenomena beginning 
December 16, 1811.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 6:08 am

One of two people in comments said the date doesn't line up.  
Maybe they haven't noticed, dates don't really line up for much of anything.

But this is interesting, if just to prove how things change with 'the times':

https://www.tiktok.com/@flatheadfishermans_wife/video/7352360127451745578?q=rootedandraised&t=1711969373916

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 10:48 am

Other incidentals in the path

PATH OF THE ECLIPSE INTERESTING FACTS REGARDING LOCATIONS.

NORTH AMERICA WILL EXPERIENCE TOTALITY AT 11:07 AM :bomb:

7:11 = OPPENHEIMER, ELON 7:11, GENESIS 7:11 FLOOD,

PATH PER NASA WEBSITE :point_down:

DALLAS TEXAS = JFK :gun:, FEDERAL RESERVE

IDABEL, OK = TOM L WARD CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION $86 PER SHARE:oil:️

LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS = CLINTON, BILL CLINTON WAS GOVERNER, CLINTON PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY, CLINTON Airport. JUST HAD THAT HUGE INCIDENT :eyes:

POPLAR BLUFF, MI = GATEWAY TO THE OZARKS (MEANS VIGGORUS RESPONSE TO AN ATTACK) :crossed_swords:

PADUCAH, KY = BRAD KELLY NICOTINE BILLIONAIRE! 9TH LARGEST LAND OWNER IN US. SEVERAL FLOODS IN PADUCAH LED TO SEVERAL DAMS BEING BUILT :ocean:

CARBONDALE, ILLINOIS = KNOWN AS LITTLE EGYPT > HOME OF JOHN RATCLIFF DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE UNDER DONALD TRUMP :eyes:

EVANSVILLE, INDIANA > FORD CENTER. FOUNDER OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON - EDWARD MEAD JOHNSON & HARRY J SONNEBORN 1ST PRESIDENT OF MCDONALD'S, MIKE WARNKE DISCREDITED EXPERT ON SATANISM :smiling_imp:

CLEVELAND, OHIO = ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME , HQ OF FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF CLEVELAND, LARGEST CORP PROGRESSIVE INSURANCE

ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA = KNOWN AS GEM CITY & FLAGSHIP CITY. RICHEST PERSON & COMPANY ERIE INSURANCE . TOM BRIDGE 1ST SEC OF HOMELAND SECURITY ASSIGNED BY GEORGE BUSH IN 2003

BUFFALO, NEW YORK = KNOWN AS QUEEN CITY OR NICKEL CITY. JEREMY JACOB'S IS THE RICHEST PERSON. CHAIRMAN OF GLOBAL FOOD SERVICE & OWNER OF BOSTON BRUINS . NOTABLE HAROLD GARLAND COMPOSER OF SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW (WIZARD OF OZ!) HOME OF WILLIAM DONALDSON CHAIRMAN OF THE NYSE, 27 CHAIRMAN OF THE SEC, & SPECIAL ADVISOR TO VP ROCKEFELLER. ALSO WILLIAM FARGO COFOUNDER OF AMERICAN EXPRESS & WELLS FARGO , JOHN J KENNEDY :eyes:

BURLINGTON, VERMONT = FIRST CITY IN US TO RUN ON RENEWABLE ENERGY, BERNIE SANDERS! BEN COHEN FOUNDER OF BEN & JERRY'S SISTER CITY IS BETHLEHEM PALESTINE & ARAD ISRAEL :flag_il:

LANCASTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE = GATEWAY TO THE GREAT NORTHWOODS & JOHN WINGATE WEEKS  PARK FORMER US SECRETARY OF WAR

CARIBOU, MAINE = LARGEST Potato SHIPPING HUB IN THE WORLD. JESSICA MEIR NASA ASTRONAUT ANTARCTICA RESEARCHER NEEMO 4 CREW & 2019 SPACEWALK

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1771283072794657013?t=8Rrw6sS9GrTWdKtXR0DjAg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 11:04 am

8:30 am eastern time

March Madness final game = April 8th

https://x.com/cowboyw2b2/status/1775501164953702537?s=46

"Flip the switch"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 12:37 pm

Kentucky declared state of emergency.

West Virginia declared state of emergency.

Ontario Canada declared state of emergency.

Arkansas declared state of emergency.

Killeen TX declared state of emergency.

Ohio declared state of emergency.

Missouri County declared state of emergency.

Charleston County is gearing up to declare state of emergency.

Jackson County in Kansas City declared state of emergency.

People have you ever seen this many cities declare an emergency within 24 hrs? We are in uncharted waters right now. There is so much coming in all directions.

This is why you all need to prioritize the more important areas in your life at this time and consider being less visible and more cognizant.

Double down on things you think can carry you over safely into the new system. We are still on a shaky bridge and have not officially crossed over to the other side of this system. We have a lot to look forward to.

But we also have a lot that can cause a lot of damage along the way. And this is what will determine how we manage ourselves and resources once things escalate out if normal routine into chaotic waters.

So just be mindful of things going forward and pay attention to what is going on. This year will not go out without a bang.
https://theepochtimes.com/us/statewide-e
APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW GKPyVRGWwAIBu6L?format=jpg&name=small
mergency-declared-in-indiana-ahead-of-solar-eclipse-5620116?utm_source=copyreflink&utm_campaign=t911&src_src=copyreflink&src_cmp=t911

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 12:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61bmPvdLK_I&t=4s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:04 pm

ALERT: DO NOT LOOK AT THE SOLAR ECLIPSE !!!

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR WHAT COMES NEXT …

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 8:25 am

END TIME NEWS – Full readiness: The US is preparing for a crazy solar eclipse on April 8th.

23 New York City prisons will be closed on the day of the total solar eclipse on April 8.

The New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision (DOCCS) announced that 23 prisons will be closed to visitors on the day of the total solar eclipse on April 8th.

Due to the eclipse, some schools across the United States will be closed.

Many school districts and even some universities that are in the direct path of the eclipse have already planned to close schools for the day or cancel classes out of concern for student safety. 

Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 11:49 am

MSM is hyping this thing like mad.    "Coverage begins at 6 am".
----

SOLAR ECLIPSE LIKE NO OTHER

MOONFALL > Released Feb 4, 2022 (6/6) :full_moon:

:boom:2 Years 2 Months 2 Days from April 6, 2024

:boom:2 days before the April 8 eclipse

:boom:Q Post 2644: 2 DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

The same DIRECTOR Roland Emmerich, DIRECTED :

:boom:DAY AFTER TOMORROW
:boom:2012
:boom:WHITE HOUSE DOWN
:boom:INDEPENDENCE DAY
:boom:INDEPENDENCE DAY: RESURGENCE 
(@RealJamesWoods is listed as a Writer)

:boom:Everything they do is based off the Moon including sacrifices

:dizzy:During the Roman Empire Goddess Luna is the divine embodiment of the Moon or moon goddesses :full_moon:

:dizzy:In Imperial cult, Sol and Luna can represent the extent of Roman rule over the world, with the aim of guaranteeing peace:waxing_crescent_moon:

:boom:Say Goodbye to the moon say goodbye to the matrix and their control over the narrative.

:dizzy:Astronomy. com says the Moon was created 4.5 Billion years ago. Trump = 45. It also claims the moon is a Satellite. In Independence Day Jeff Goldbloom says the Satellites aren't in space like we think they are but on earth!

They say without the moon tides would reduce....watch the water. Weather and seasons would change so animals would migrate. Leave the world behind:clapper:

David Copperfield plans to make the moon disappear in the year 2024:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

JFK > Moon Landing :full_moon:
Michael Jackson > Moon Walk :track_previous: This is it �

It's all been building to this! :page_with_curl:

222 MASTER NUMBER MEANS COMPLETNESS, WISDOM & MIRACLES 🤯

ITS GONNA BE BIBLICAL :books:

THE GREAT AWAKENING :eyes:

https://twitter.com/TraderGirlQ/status/1772109596095603055?t=gFIIS6d8ZzA5D4YiI5gz7w&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:53 pm

Ooooh!    Woooo!

APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW GKb1EXLbAAAeM_L?format=jpg&name=large
APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW GKb1EYmbkAAeSIz?format=jpg&name=mediumccontd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 12:57 pm

WHAT are they trying to distract us from???  Or are they just working on the 'Fear Factor-oh.  That's an FF.
Or are they feeding their spell with our fears?

APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW GKb1EY6acAAI9_l?format=jpg&name=medium
APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW GKb1EYnaoAAlDP7?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 pm

MORE SPELL CASTING
-----
It’s not a coincidence that the magnitude Earthquake in NJ was 4.8, and the Solar Eclipse is on 4/8.
---
Now in Brazil. Another 4.8. Gearing up for the big Sky Event on 4/8.

APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW GKbDIuEW0AA0AjE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 1:16 pm

deasBold45141

·
21h

Benjamin Fulford claims to have high level intel regarding the eclipse that two planes will attempt to drop a white powder bioweapon just before eclipse in areas where largest groups will be viewing. It takes affect 7-8 days later for effects. Picture it stopped by whitehats

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 10:52 am

Scientists Warn Eclipse Totality Path Has Shifted from What Was Previously Projected
--------------
A new, updated, possible path is at link. (which may or may not be clouded over)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/scientists-warn-eclipse-totality-path-shifted-previously-projected/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=scientists-warn-eclipse-totality-path-shifted-previously-projected

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2024 11:01 am

https://t.me/Tironianae

As I showed and discussed earlier this morning.

MSM warning of attacks happening around the Eclipse. 

Keep your heads on a swivel Patriots! 

We've been forewarned of an event like this from the Q Posts

Q Drop #1080
Apr 08, 2018      6 year Delta on the day of the Eclipse

They are trying to start a war.  Is there any doubt?
Deflection.  They have totally deflected our attention to the Eclipse.
Public interest shift.  Seems everybody's interest is now on the Eclipse.
Pullout announcement.  Maybe this is what the deflection is all about, they're doing something they don't want the public to see, like maybe the pullout of all the money of the stock market and the stock market collapse?
Chem attack.  They are warning of terrorist attacks during the Eclipse and the use of biological weapons.
Coincidence?  Always the same MO, look here not over there.
These people are sick.  I pray nothing happens, but if this goes down we've been told something bigger than 9/11 was going to happen as a major false flag.

I'm not saying anything is going to happen, but I would think the White Hats know what is coming and are probably going to avert it in some way or another.

I am only posting this so everyone will stay alert of their surroundings and keep an eye on what's happening around the US during this time because the deep state will stop at nothing to avoid President Trump getting back in office.

I believe that they cannot afford to have Joe Biden campaign or even debate President Trump and that they will do anything to stop the election in November because they know they're going to lose, because with President Trump and MAGA, IT'S TOO BIG TO RIG!

https://twitter.com/7thDean/status/1776900986306703604?t=CJ_TntcwVV2AvzCK8ebsfQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 11:09 am

White hats are also using the Eclipse  EVENT to stage OPERATIONS
that target one of the longest underground Maglev lines starting from CIA operations center in Texas to five finger lakes under ground Military base D.U.M.BS.
(major trafficking route)

The Deployment of National Guard are Test response operations for several EVENTS to HIT in 2024 events that will trigger military intervention 11.3 laws of war protocols and military occupation.
ARREST WARS 

please be safe and have your emergency supplies ready
( As this should always be the norm as our ancestors and grandparents have done for centuries)

Please help support our channel   https://t.me/TruthPups/245
Thank you dear Patriots and Friends

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 11:05 am

I wondered about this yesterday:

Redpill Drifter

@RedpillDrifter

·
23h

CHEMTRAIL BIOLOGICAL RELEASE SPOTS EXPOSED ON APRIL 8TH

Here we go. They released biological payloads onto unsuspecting solar eclipse onlookers. We have the data. Radar confirmation and reports of sickness.

vid https://twitter.com/RedpillDrifter/status/1777736239770144950

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:15 pm

All the way to Woo-

DR. Kek

@Thekeksociety

·
8h

WAS THE ECLIPSE NOT AN ECLIPSE BUT PROJECT PEGASUS?

video: https://twitter.com/Thekeksociety/status/1784503821697249598

He's way off on his dates. I read about the Higgs particle in around 1988 and it wasn't new
then. He miss dated something else too.
I have seem some very 'off' eclipse vids from very normal sounding people tho.

However! Maybe it all has to do with this:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 pm

Another short one on the sun having hiccups.

All a Biblical script?

https://twitter.com/DonnaPrissyrn1/status/1784219786185978358

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW   APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH   IT'S A WOW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APRIL ECLIPSE AND NINEVEH IT'S A WOW
Page 1 of 1