Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm

@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: In an interview with Alex Jones, Pascal Najadi, the son of the co-founder of the World Economic Forum states Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama and Dr. Fauci were all executed at Guantanamo Bay and replaced with body doubles.
--------------
[size=15][size=15]Not Op Cue
@NotOpCue
Apr 23

FACT CHECK: True
--
Not Op Cue
@NotOpCue
Nov 4, 2023
Replying to @NotOpCue
UPDATED NOVEMBER 4, 2023:
ARRESTED, EXECUTED And/Or REPLACED LIST
----
Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 F-F2NmJWcAAsVDn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

[/size][/size]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMGeh9gXoAEpG4f?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:13 pm

Jack Straw

@JackStr42679640

·
21h

Remember that time NASA accidentally included a lemming in their "Mars" photosLatest Intel Drops - Page 9 2753Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 1f606
Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMEWsOIbQAArUOS?format=png&name=small
Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMEWthyaoAADAGO?format=png&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm

Isaac’s Army

@ReturnOfKappy

·
11h

The late Jacob Rothschild had a similar alien skull like Prince William…..

Maybe Jacob is the real father of William….?

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMGca0DXQAAzhUY?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 pm

Ariel
@Prolotario1

HUGE TORNADO:  

https://twitter.com/Prolotario1/status/1784016088407089369
A COUPLE VIDEOS AT LINK

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 1f6a8 Scalar Electromagnetics and Weather Control

Were they charging or seeding the atmosphere just as what happened in Dubai before these tornadoes broke out which resulted in 55 being reported?

This is unnatural.
Are we watching weather wars?

Catherine Frompovich wrote something interesting in this topic. Basically the 5 areas of research to control the weather.

Technology advancements in five major areas are necessary for an integrated weather-modification capability:

• Advanced nonlinear modeling techniques.

• Computational capability

• Information gathering and transmission.

• A global sensor array.

• Weather intervention techniques.

Here's the February 2012 proposed budget Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency Justification - Book Volume 1 -

Research, Development, Test & Evaluation, Defense-Wide, which apparently pays for wreaking devastating weather havoc on lives, homes, farms, crops and cattle, rivers, wetlands, and even countries!

When will insurance companies, farmers, cattle ranchers, the media and citizens wake up to what's going on above our very heads, done under the guise of "defense" and "national security," which is ruining lives and economies?

Have you experienced what's called the "chemtrail cough"?

A hacking that you can't get rid of for months and your doctor doesn't know what to do for it?

Because they called us Conspiracy theorists' when we blamed the U.S. Air Force's High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) for an increase in natural disasters, especially the recent Turkey and Syria earthquakes a few years ago.

More info will come out as this develops.

---------------------

@mortime01701006

·
2h

Reported is not the same as touching down...

@grok

The record number of tornadoes reported touching ground in one day in the Midwest within the last five years is 36. This record was set on June 21, 2023, in Colorado, which saw 36 confirmed tornadoes in Logan and Washington…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 pm

@ShadowofEzra

[size=17]The first picture is Governor Kristi Noem and her friend Rocky Hayes, who was arrested last year for possessing videos depicting children being r*ped.

The second picture is Governor Kristi Noem and Joel Koskan, a former South Dakota legislative candidate who pleaded guilty to two counts of incest involving a family member (r*aped his teenage daughter), and accused of sexual grooming behavior.

The third picture is Kristi Noem and her close friend Denny Sanford, who had child p*rn found in an email account linked to him.

How many coincidences do you need?

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMIlFr9WkAA5Qeo?format=jpg&name=360x360

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMIlFseWEAAkUz8?format=jpg&name=small

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMIlFtCXoAEehzW?format=jpg&name=360x360
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 pm

CensoredMen
·
13h

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 1f1ee-1f1f1 Some quotes from the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel on gentiles:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."
Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMGSsY7WYAEBbCA?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm

Such an outrage !  

Coming to the West soon?

Chinese Government destroying Farmers trees because they demand him to grow grain.  

"Xi Jinping is hiring 87,000 agriculture police officers, and they're coming for Chinese farmers. Farmers can only plant the crops the government approves."
Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud
 BOOST (https://t.me/boost/NoFarmersNoFoud) /:boom:/ Twitter (http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) 

----------------------------
French farmers spraying manure on police. 

The French farmers are by far the most entertaining protesters on the planet. Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 1f605 

Twitter (http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) :tractor:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm

The Canadian farmers are having another tractor convoy to protest against the carbon tax.

As usual, the mainstream media continues to ignore the protests 

Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud
 Twitter (http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) 
-----------------

:tractor::flag_nl:The Netherlands planned on essentially SEIZING 3000 farms to reduce climate emissions

Peter Sweden interviewed this young farmer who told him that his future career and family business is at risk

The farmers are protesting
Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud

Twitter (http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 10:29 am

:flag_um::flag_ua::flag_ru: With the help of new supplies from the United States, “Kiev should solve the problem of a critical shortage of troops and strengthen its defense,” writes the Washington Post.

The United States expects that the new weapon will give Kiev time - both to prepare for the expected Russian offensive and for its own likely offensive.

The States are aware that the Ukrainian Armed Forces will not be able to launch an attack before 2025 due to a lack of troops and Moscow’s fire advantage.

But even if the Ukrainian army strengthens, the publication writes about Bankova’s lack of a victory strategy.

"Ukrainian forces have lost their initial fighting momentum, and most U.S. officials believe Zelensky has no clear military course to recapture 20 percent of his country's territory," the article said.
-------------------

:flag_ru::flag_ua: During the night, 17 aircraft-type drones launched from the territory of Ukraine were intercepted over the Russian regions.

Nine UAVs were shot down over the Bryansk region, three each over Kursk and Kaluga, and two more over Belgorod.

In the Kaluga region, the target of the attack was the Lyudinovo oil depot. Preliminarily, there was no destruction or casualties.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 7:00 pm

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Very interesting especially the part that Israel has nuclear weapons! Owns missiles AND Submarines…that’s a HUGE “new” disclosure!

Details of the recent limited Israeli retaliatory strike against Iranian anti-aircraft missile batteries (https://nypost.com/2024/04/21/world-news/satellite-image-shows-israeli-missile-destruction-at-iranian-base-near-nuke-site-report/) at Isfahan are still sketchy. But nonetheless, we can draw some conclusions.
Israel’s small volley of missiles hit their intended targets, to the point of zeroing in on the very launchers designed to stop such incoming ordnance.
The target was near the Natanz enrichment facility. That proximity was by design: Israel showed Iran it could take out the very anti-missile battery designed to thwart an attack on its nearby nuclear facility.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/28/opinion/iran-just-pulled-its-own-nuclear-teeth/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:31 am

Every option is on the table.
They are fighting back.
Dirty bombs.
Pakistan and India is a 'powder keg'.
War by global means is necessary for them.
The United States of America is the only true deterrent in the global game of RISK.

https://t.me/The17Letter

(me: Wednesday is 'May Day" (?)  )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:27 am

@Megatron_ron

BREAKING:  Hamas says 'either an agreement on a complete ceasefire or no agreement.' - Israeli N12
----------------

Scotland's First Minister Humza Yousaf resigns.
----------------

Another injured Israeli minister 
Minister Benny Gantz fell and broke his foot this morning during a cross-country ride near his home in Kibbutz Yad Mordechai.  He was taken to Tel Hashomer Hospital.
--------------------

Iran's Armed Forces have identified 10 countries that helped Israel defend itself during Iran's missile strikes ‐ IRNA
------------------
 Israeli officials have asked the US to sanction the International Criminal Court in The Hague if it issues an arrest warrant against Netanyahu and his government - Saudi media
---------------------

According to a new FEC Reports, House Speaker Mike Johnson allegedly received $524,000 from AIPAC.

And a $95,000 payment from a foreign lobby group shortly after the passing of the $14.5 billion military aid package.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 am

In Germany:

Why is Pro-ISIS protest in Germany allowed and Pro-Palestinian is forbidden?
------
I know many of these people out there are not even aware of how they were set up and, but it was a march to create a Caliphate in Germany.  

At a time when the world is on fire to defend the children in Palestine, they would be creating a caliphate in Germany, causing enormous damage to the pro-Palestinian protests.  

The organizers are likely bribed and paid to do this, in order to once again whitewash and justify Israel.
That is why, the German police didn't touch them

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 am

:flag_il: ISRAEL canned food baiting explosives :

Explosive cans are an Israeli trick to kill innocent people... This picture is of the 14-year-old child Muhammad Yasser Ahmad Sammour. 

He returned to his destroyed home after the occupation forces withdrew from Khan Yunis. 

He lives in the Al-Zana area, east of the town of Bani Suhaila. He was seriously injured after he was searching for his personal belongings inside. 

His house was bombed and he found canned goods from the occupation that he had left behind, thinking that they were canned food, so he opened them and the disaster occurred and the explosion occurred, which led to the amputation of some of his limbs and the injury of others along with him, so that the whole world would realize that the occupation army had carried out this deception to kill innocent people in a horrific manner.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am

Palestinians who have watched loved ones murdered, who have lost their homes, who are now refugees, send a message of thanks to the students who are refusing to be silenced into accepting genocide.

Thank you Columbia"
(spray painted on a board)
@Megatron_ron
---------------------------

:flag_um::flag_il:This is what will happen to you in the democratic state of the USA if you protest against genocide, especially genocide committed by Israel.
You must not protest against Israel, no matter what.

(they are arresting professors with FORCE applied)

@Megatron_ron

(I wonder if the profs will regard 'freedom of speech' more highly after this)
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:42 am

:flag_ua: Ukrainians refuse to join the Armed Forces of Ukraine - a terrorist from “Azov”

:black_small_square:There are no people willing to join the Armed Forces of Ukraine; there is no one to carry out replacements on the front line.
:black_small_square:People are trying to swim across Tisa and escape to Moldova, just to avoid going to the front.
-------------------

:flag_ua: :flag_eu: Zelensky said that Ukraine has fulfilled all the necessary conditions for the real start of negotiations on accession to the EU and now “the European Union must fulfill its obligations.
----------------------

:flag_ua: Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky said that Kiev is negotiating with Washington to conclude a large-scale agreement that provides for military, financial and other types of support for the next 10 years. Ukraine’s goal is to make this agreement “the strongest” among all similar agreements, Zelensky emphasized.
-----------------------

Canada will transfer 50 armored personnel carriers to Ukraine,” the country’s Minister of Defense Blair.

The first 10 of 50 ACSV 8x8 armored personnel carriers will be sent this summer to Germany: there the Ukrainian military will undergo an appropriate training program, and by the fall the armored personnel carriers should go to the front.
---------------------

Russian hackers from the Beregini group published a report of the Ukrainian military, which received German Leopard 1A5 tanks in Poland in November last year.

During acceptance, it turned out that almost all tanks had defects.
----------------------

:flag_ru: Why is Russia building a new air force base in the Belgorod region...

Moreover, it is only 70 km from there to the current border.

As “ Belarusian Silovik ” writes with reference to Western media, this construction began last fall. And in the summer it will probably be ready to receive planes.

The runway is 1,800 meters long and can accommodate any type of front-line combat aircraft, including Su-34 bombers.

If anyone does not understand the meaning of this news, let me explain - this indicates the plans of the Russian political and, accordingly, military leadership to push the front line to the west. Minimum for the Dnieper line...

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 10:43 am

:flag_ru::flag_ua: The Russian Federation is preparing a major offensive in late May or June, sources in the Main Intelligence Directorate told the Financial Times.

According to them, in anticipation of this operation, the Russian Federation is launching missile strikes on Kharkov and other strategically important cities, “softening the battlefield.”

Bild's source in the Ukrainian Armed Forces said that he fears an attack on Kharkov with the participation of 20-40 thousand Russian soldiers.

“Then we will have to decide whether we want to defend the north or the east. It’s impossible to do both,” he said.

Another Ukrainian military man also told the publication that he considers Kharkov the most likely target of the upcoming Russian offensive.

The American Institute for the Study of War believes that "well-equipped Ukrainian forces could likely prevent a Russian advance."

“After two years, the Russians understood how to effectively use their forces for offensive operations. Nowadays countless bombs are often dropped on the front. Not like before - only to a few minor hangars, but to every building that we hold,” a Ukrainian officer commented on the situation for BILD.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:46 pm

Posted today, 4 29 24
----------------
According to Max Azzarello, the man on fire today in New York City.

Here's what he said about Epstein being alive:

"What does that mean for Mr. Epstein?" 

"He’s not dead"

"No motive for suicide, no motive for murder. They all know the big con (that we’re in a cult), and why on earth would he ever reveal that? And since they’re Ponzi experts, they know a thing or two about faking evidence."

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 10:01 am

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Effective April 30, 2024, the Depository Trust Company is giving us a notice. They're telling us that their coverage for settlement risks in assets or securities that are not collateralized could be at risk in a market moving into real values. 

Corporate notes or bonds are moving from 50% to 70% haircut value. Cryptocurrencies have a haircut value potential of 100%, and this includes Bitcoin. 

In other words, any asset going forward that is not backed by a commodity has a haircut value risk when the market resets into a new set of values based on Real World Assets.

What are we being told could happen after April 30th, 2024? A market reset across all sectors of the market including Forex. 

:copyright: Goldilocks

https://finadium.com/dtcc-announces-changes-to-collateral-haircuts-rules-out-crypto-etfs/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 10:02 am

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Algeria and Saudi Arabia have begun withdrawing their national gold reserves from the United States:bangbang:

https://x.com/sprinterfactory/status/1784693809923678473?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:18 pm

34 YEARS AGO... Back in 1989, the first episodes of The Simpsons appeared

Did you know who invented The Simpsons? What did the same cartoonist Matt Groening do? He is a former CIA agent

For 30 years, The Simpsons have miraculously predicted dozens of major events:

The Twin Towers, BLM, the division of Ukraine, the US elections - all this and much more is predicted in advance in The Simpsons.

But that's not all. Statisticians have collected data according to which 89% of the cartoon series' predictions coincided with reality

The continuation of The Simpsons, as well as possible forecasts for 2024 and beyond...

All this has long been published by the GITMO TV channel. The events of the future are already here!"

https://t.me/X11322311X   ( V.13 )

The cartoons posted show a deceased Joe Biden 2024
and a nuke explosion with the date  5/5/24

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:20 pm

Mornin', Patriots!

After a long wait, something big is goin' down.

Keep your cool, stay collected, and God bless.

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )
-----------------------------------

Biden Presidency by the numbers:

500,000 Ukrainians KILLED
30,000 Palestinians KILLED
150,000 Russians KILLED
7,200,000 ILLEGAL migrants into US 
$100+ BILLION wasted in Ukraine
$13+ BILLION wasted on ISRAEL
$14 BILLION pledged to ISRAEL
$7 BILLION worth of military equipment abandoned in Afghanistan
9.1% peak INFLATION, 17.6% increase from January 2021 (40 year HIGH)
THOUSANDS of sanctions against Russia
16% DECLINE globally in value of US dollar

https://t.me/X11322311X  ( V.13 )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:29 pm

BREAKING:

:flag_um::flag_il::flag_nl: The US threatens the International Criminal Court in The Hague: 

"If you send an arrest warrant to Netanyahu and his ministers, there will be no cease-fire" - Bloomberg reports

The US and its allies are concerned that the International Criminal Court may issue arrest warrants for Israeli officials just as the country is getting closer to a cease-fire agreement with Hamas, potentially jeopardizing a deal, people familiar with the matter said. - the article says.

t.me/megatron_ron
=====================

BREAKING: :flag_ua: Ukraine is asking Europe to become a dictatorship due to martial law

Ukraine seeks to suspend human rights clauses amid martial law

Ukraine has officially applied to the Council of Europe for a partial suspension of specific human rights clauses, citing ongoing martial law conditions.

This affects privacy, freedom of movement, and speech rights.

The EU has reportedly noted Ukraine's current strained situation but states that these changes could affect Ukraine's chances of joining the EU and receiving massive financial help.

@MarioNawfal

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:31 pm

NEW: Russia displays captured NATO tanks as trophies in Moscow.  

The display, which includes captured military vehicles from Europe and the US, is taking place in Victory Park in Moscow.
@Megatron_ron
------------------

:flag_il::flag_ps:Either a full ceasefire, or Israel will kill its hostages in the massacre it is planning in Rafah.  There is no other option for Netanyahu

The British Foreign Minister says that Hamas has received a proposal for a 40-day ceasefire.  

UK FM David Cameron:

"There is a proposal for a 40-day ceasefire in exchange for the release of hostages.

The current proposal includes the release of thousands of Palestinian prisoners.

I hope that Hamas will accept the proposal - the conflict will not end until all the hostages are released."  

Another massacre after 40 days, they seem to think that the whole world is stupid.

Rafah is the corner, after Rafah the Palestinians have nowhere else to go, so most likely Netanyahu will sacrifice his hostages for that battle.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

:flag_il:Jews burn the Israeli flag and slowly become the leaders in the protests against the Israeli genocide and war criminals led by Benjamin Netanyahu

Huge protests are held daily in Tel Aviv as well, where Protestants demand that Netanyahu fall.
@Megatron_ron
--------------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_um::flag_il: The US is preparing sanctions against the international criminal court in The Hague because of the arrest warrant for Netanyahu - Times of Israel

Unprecedented in human history. 

Members of Congress have warned the International Criminal Court that they will retaliate if arrest warrants are issued against Netanyahu and other senior Israeli officials.

Speaker Mike Johnson:

"If unchallenged by the Biden administration, the ICC could create and assume unprecedented power to issue arrest warrants against American political leaders, American diplomats, and American military personnel, thereby endangering our country's sovereign authority."

Members of Congress from both parties are reportedly preparing legislation to sanction ICC officials unless they back down.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:35 pm

BREAKING: 
The UN and its General Secretary have refused to put Hamas on the list of groups responsible for sexual violence, reiterating that Pramila Patten's report was not investigative - Times of Israel 

Zionists are furious as it undermines their lie about the UN confirming "Hamas mass rapes"
@Megatron_ron
--------------------

BREAKING: 

:flag_il: Netanyahu: 

"We will enter Rafah and we don't care about the court in The Hague, the court is anti-Semitic"

"We will enter Rafah because we have no other choice. We will destroy the Hamas battalions there, we will complete all the objectives of the war, including the return of all our abductees.

There are many forces trying to prevent us from doing this. Recently they were joined by another force - the International Criminal Court in The Hague. This court has no authority over the State of Israel. The possibility that he will issue arrest warrants for war crimes against IDF commanders and state leaders, this possibility is a scandal on a historical scale.

This will be the first time that a democratic country, which is fighting for its life according to all the rules of international law, is accused of war crimes. If this thing does happen, it will be an indelible stain on all of humanity. It would be an unprecedented anti-Semitic hate crime, a crime that would add fuel to the anti-Semitic incitement that is already raging in the world.

I want to make one thing clear: no decision, neither in The Hague nor anywhere else, will harm our determination to achieve all the goals of the war - the release of all our hostages, a complete victory over Hamas and a promise that Gaza will no longer pose a threat to Israel, as well as to restore security and the residents to the north. 
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:37 pm

NEW:
The Russians have captured a US Abrams tank and it is currently on its way to Moscow where they are displayed as trophies from the war in Ukraine.
@Megatron_ron
------------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_sa::flag_um: The Saudi prince will again kiss the hand of the United States

The US will send massive amounts of advanced weapons to Saudi Arabia in exchange for Israel's protection and new military bases, reports Bloomberg.  

Bloomberg writes that The US and Saudi Arabia are nearing a historic pact that would offer the kingdom security guarantees and lay out a possible pathway to diplomatic ties with Israel, people familiar with the matter said.  

Negotiations have sped up in recent weeks and many officials are optimistic that Washington and Riyadh could reach a deal within weeks, according to the people, who asked not to be identified discussing private deliberations.  

Such a deal would potentially reshape the Middle East.  Beyond bolstering Israel and Saudi Arabia's security, it would strengthen the US's position in the region at the expense of Iran and even China.  

The pact may offer Saudi Arabia an arrangement strong enough to need the US Senate's approval and even give the world's biggest oil exporter access to advanced US weapons that were previously off-limits.  

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman would agree to limit Chinese technology from his nation's most sensitive networks in exchange for major US investments, and get American help to build out its civilian nuclear program.  

Once the US and Saudi Arabia settle their agreement, they would present Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with a choice: either join the deal, which would entail formal diplomatic ties with Saudi Arabia for the first time, more investment and regional integration, or be left  behind.  

The key condition for Netanyahu would be ending the Gaza war and agreeing to a pathway for Palestinian statehood.  

"We have done intense work together over the last months," Blinken said on Monday while in Saudi Arabia.  "The work that Saudi Arabia and the United States have been doing together in terms of our own agreements, I think, is potentially very close to completion."
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 1:44 pm

Israeli rioters are now attacking pro-Palestinian protesters.
-----

BREAKING: 
A group of over 200 armed Jews attack and beat American students.
-------------------

:flag_um: Organized groups of armed Jews who attack students and professors at universities are not students and are some randomly assembled thugs, most likely coordinated and organized by the Mossad.  Many American students were injured in the attacks.
-----------------------

BREAKING: 
 Police standing in a line off to the side at UCLA at the moment and slowly watches as the Jewish armed groups attack, beat and spray the students and professors with tear gas.
@Megatron_ron
----------------------
BREAKING:
 The Jewish armed group attacked an elderly woman
The Jewish armed group continue to attack the encampment, the students and the Professors. 
They just ran over an older woman. You can hear them say "you stand no chance, old lady! YEAH!"
t.me/megatron_ron
-------------------------

BREAKING: :flag_tr: Turkey to join South Africa's genocide case against Israel at the International Court of Justice.
---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 6:56 pm

TRUTH PUPS
BEHIND THE SCENES>]
_OPERATION ECLIPSE IN FULL PROGRESS
taking down the DEEP STATE financial system

_EVENTS 
;>USSF ATTACKED THE QUANTUM COMPUTERS from CIA base in Texas to at&t under ground base to one of the biggest Quantum computers in five finger lakes

>Putin opens up Russian BRICS Financial system for countries to trade the their money away from FIAT system

>Musk goes to China and meets with XI's #2 and Military move information between xi and musk... [ These are important military markers to insure several nations watching that Musk ( Cheyenne mountain +++) is working with Russia. China. BRICS] 
.... very important to let world leaders and military know MUSK went to China. These are MARKERS X

>It's becoming obvious to world military leaders and deep state intelligence that Biden was placed by white hats in Game Theory Operation... And a U.S. collapse could not happen under TRUMP.
> TRUMP MUST BE FAR AWAY FROM THE COLLAPSE AND BLAME for several reasons and a clean RETURN

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 6:57 pm

GRASSLEY COMMS  (I don't get the meaning)

https://x.com/ChuckGrassley/status/1784962086935675056?t=7ue4FAW8Dg2f9mC79lYU5Q&s=35

Planting is underway at Grassley farm On & off last wk bc of much needed rain showers in my part of the state #cornwatch #soybeanwatch

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:00 pm

This photographer says he asked DJT right before his first presidential campaign how he “weathers the storm”. 

He said Trump looked at him calmly and said, “I am the storm.” :eyes:

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/240992

Telegram (https://t.me/realKarliBonne/240992)
Midnight Rider Channel
I Am The Storm- only the creator of the storm can navigate through the storm- the photographer says Trump is very smart

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2024 7:59 pm

Peter Daszak admits to creating pseudo particles & inserting furin cleavage sites.
What did Fauci request that DARPA do?  Insert furin cleavage sites into a coronavirus in 2018.
DARPA said Fauci was insane that’s WAY TOO DANGEROUS.

So he took the idea to Wuhan…

Baric and Daszak did the rest.

https://twitter.com/imUrB00gieman/status/1785759142478856555?t=So6xdjNtX986x6H0lvozzA&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 8:38 am

I still don't get it...but here it is.

ForesmanBi89783

[size=17]GETTING IT YET?

BREAKING:
Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 1f1f8-1f1e6Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 1f1ee-1f1f1Saudi Arabia to start arresting anyone who comments against Israel on social media - Bloomberg

Saudi Arabia has stepped up the arrest of citizens for social-media posts related to the Israel-Hamas war as the kingdom signals a readiness to agree to diplomatic relations with the Jewish state - the article says

Anyone who dares to insult Netanyahu goes to jail.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMkk8AeW4AAflGT?format=jpg&name=small
[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 8:46 am

MJTruthUltra

Ummm… wtf just happened?

They Literally just passed a law that makes Parts of the Bible Illegal

For example, Bible passages state Jews Killed Jesus…

Wtf is Mike Johnson Doing?

We all know….

When AIPAC calls, the Dual Citizenship Israeli/US Puppets respond…

Fucking insane!

see vids at link: https://twitter.com/MJTruthUltra/status/1785844868880683189
Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMiYcXYXwAAO1yb?format=jpg&name=small

Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 GMiao41WIAA_CD-?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 10:26 am

Russia has nuclear weapons in Belarus now. All of Europe is on red alert.

Russian and the United States will blame each other over this.

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 10:32 am

TURKEY HAS HALTED ALL TRADE WITH ISRAEL.
---
WATCH TURKEY

@ShadowofEzra
===============

Should the lights go out please know that we are in control. Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.

Join John F. Kennedy Jr. (https://t.me/+CLvezS6TXV01NTFk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 10:56 am

Putin's pal sends chilling threat saying Russia will sink UK with nukes if NATO intervenes
Dmitry Kiselyov said "everything" would be launched by Russia "in every direction" if NATO troops joined the war in Ukraine.

~T edit: We've continually shown you.... Red October. 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1893786/russia-uk-nuclear-attack-ukraine-war-nato

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 3:58 pm

Gold and silver are about to blow up as the dollar implodes.  
The fiat dollar currency is about to get a reckoning as countries turn to gold to back their currency. 

That's why countries like Zimbabwe, Iraq, and Vietnam are about to become rich as hell.

===================

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 7:45 am

BREAKING: Reuters reports that Niger has allowed approximately 60 Russian soldiers into the U.S. Air Base in Agadez, constructed by the U.S. a few years ago for $110 million.

The new military junta in the country is currently in the process of expelling U.S. troops from Niger.
@SGTnewsNetwork
:paperclip:  Twitter (http://twitter.com/SGTnewsNetwork)  :black_small_square: Truth Social (https://truthsocial.com/@SGTnewsNetwork)

The attacks against Christians continue.
An African migrant just set a church on fire in Cuenca, Spain
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------------

China launches Chang'e-6 spacecraft to far side of the moon

The probe will collect about 2kg of samples from the South Pole-Aitken Basin for analysis, before an ambitious return launch from the lunar surface facing away from earth.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------

The UK plans to provide Ukraine with 3 billion pounds of military aid every year.

London plans to provide such assistance to Kyiv "for as long as necessary."

David Cameron: "We will provide three billion pounds every year for as long as it takes.”
 - British Foreign Secretary Cameron began negotiations in Kyiv on a “100-year partnership with Ukraine”, British Embassy in Kyiv reports.
-----------------

Zelensky has signed yet another mobilization bill into law, this time allowing Ukrainians with asymptomatic HIV, hepatitis, slowly progressing cancer, tuberculosis and mental illness to be called up to serve in the Armed Forces.

Even women whose pregnancies are proceeding without complications will also be recruited.
Under the new law, which comes into force on Saturday, limited military service personnel must be retested.   https://t.me/BreakingNewsReport
---------------------

Aggressive actions against Crimea doomed to failure - Russian Foreign Ministry Moscow warns Washington, London and Brussels 
Any aggression will be met with a retaliatory blow, the ministry added.
-----------------
:flag_de:German Chancellor Scholz laughed when asked why Taurus long-range missiles were not transferred to Ukraine, Bild reports.

“There are weapons that can only be supplied if control is maintained over everything that is done with them. And here you can’t have a debate, as if between friends: “Don’t you trust me?” Of course, I trust my friend. But still, However, I wouldn’t give everyone all the weapons,” he said and laughed.
---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 7:47 am

According to NSA sources, "White Hats" are currently attacking the Fort McPherson base complex in Atlanta, Georgia. It is here that the Rockefeller citadel of AT&T and CNN conducts fake psychological operations of the Joe Biden administration.

To see how bad things are with psychologists, watch how stupid Biden reads quotes from his teleprompter. "End quote. Repeat the line".

According to Canadian intelligence sources, Biden's fall will be followed by a similar move in Canada. "Justin Castro will be removed from office and humiliated in front of the world community. The Canadians, supported by the military alliance, are waiting for a signal to act," they promise.

For their part, Dutch farmers warn Prime Minister Mark Rutte:

"The protests will continue. We have the support of millions of people. There will be actions that Holland has never seen.

It looks like it started in China too. People are rebelling against the CCP machine. Banks collapsed there, and the police were unable to stop the protesters by fraudulently manipulating their mobile devices to make them look like they had "Covid."

The Chinese people should understand that George Soros boasted that his people took over China in 1987. We had a video of him saying that, but it seems to have been deleted from our computers and from the internet. However, the fact that the regime there agrees with the fake pandemic and the accompanying excessive social control is a clear sign that they are not working for the Chinese people.

An MI6 source says: "The days of the G7, G20 and the like are over. Their failure will be reflected in an economic crisis leading to global unrest, similar to what we are seeing in Sri Lanka."

"All these archaic prime ministers should be captured and shot along with all these old habits Clear the deck," the source continued.

When the regime finally falls, people will hear a lot of shocking things. Here are some clues as to the nature of the horrifying truths that will come to light during the public trials and hearings that will follow the worldwide defeat of HMM.

Mel Gibson told the Truth about Pedophiles and child Sacrifice… It cost him his acting career. He said he had enough money and had nothing to worry about.

Subscribe to @HATSTRUTH  (https://t.me/+pf_8p044kTZiMTI0):tophat:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 7:49 am

Luciferase is in full operation! 

According to this lady at the Health Conference. The airport knows if you've had the vaccine or not due to not picking up a trace of said Luciferace... 

Forget having a tracking device with you (phone). As you are now the tracking device.

Speaker: Dr. Christine Northrup

Subscribe to @HATSTRUTH  (https://t.me/+pf_8p044kTZiMTI0)
---------------------------------

College of Physician’s & Surgeons in Canada suggests mandating psychiatric drugs for those that refuse mRNA injections or any kind of vaccination.......

A terrifying thought! 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 1:35 pm

NEW: Russia denies involvement in cyberattack on Germany

READ: https://t.co/vhssUndnTr

Follow @InsiderPaper for more news
------------------------

Iran confirms working with Russia on CBDC, tokenized assets for payments

https://x.com/ChadSteingraber/status/1786381020381499768?t=5mTQubc74vfHv10XVNQcyw&s=35

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 8:18 pm

If you haven't followed the Gen'l Flynn thread, this has critical Jan 6 info implicating Flynn's
brother Charles.  It's worth knowing. Many are still fooled.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 6:19 am

BREAKING WW3 RED ALERT!!! 

IRAN HAS JUST LAUNCHED A BARRAGE OF HUNDREDS OF CRUISE MISSILES AND DRONES INTO ISRAEL!

The United States is reportedly sending fighter jets over to Israel. This will provoke Iran to attack US. IF that happens RUSSIA will step into protect Iran.

WORLD WAR 3 WILL OFFICIALLY START ON BIDEN’S WATCH.
========================

THIS may or may not be related:

THEY NEVER SAW IT COME …
BOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

THOSE WHO KNOW …
DONT SLEEP.
SEE YOU IN YOUR DREAMS …

THERE IS NO ESCAPING THIS.

https://t.me/The17Letter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 8:33 am

Still looking for confirmation on above post.
---------------

San Francisco Has Carried Out It’s First Ever Solar Geoengineering Cloud Brightening Experiment

“The scientists intentionally kept the experiment a secret in hopes of stopping public backlash”

“This is the first publicly disclosed cloud brightening experiment ever conducted in North America and only the second to be done in the world.”
 @SGTnewsNetwork

me:  no source given except a video you can't see unless you have t.me
It's 'Myhealthforward" on Instagram, which I don't have,
-------------------

All I can see on this vid is Deagle and Chemtrails. And 'doctor to the pilots...'

🥼 Former military doctor states chem trails contain barium salts, human plasma, microviruses, non-terrestrial nano-silicon machines, poisonous aerosols, and can even be used to augment ‘biocoding’ frequency-transmission capabilities, to provide an assistive-basis for “thought-based DNA warfare”.

Follow: Private Q Evidence  (https://t.me/+kSITOGs1JLliMGMx)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:42 am

Scott Ritter: Israel is LOSING the War on All Fronts as Iran, Russia and China Build New Middle East
Scott Ritter, former US Marine Corps Intelligence Officer and UN Weapons Inspector, analyzes the latest developments..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:33 am

BREAKING: European intelligence agencies have warned their governments that Russia is 'planning acts of violence and sabotage across the continent'.
@GeneralMCNews
------

BREAKING: Benjamin Netanyahu rejects ceasefire deal and bans major TV network Al Jazeera from Israel.
---------------
BREAKING: Israeli police arrested the Greek Consul's guard at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem during celebrations for Holy Saturday ahead of Orthodox Easter Sunday. 

Israeli forces reportedly previously set up iron barriers around the church.
---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s cabinet has voted unanimously to close Al Jazeera’s operations in Israel, according to a gov't statement aje.io/xpm6fe

https://x.com/ajenglish/status/1787078786841776412?s=46
-------------------

Our very own DHS has infiltrated colleges and high schools with radical leftist orgs. Trying to destroy conservatism. Do we really need to look further?

Do ya think this could be why college students have turned into leftist radicals, eh?

They used FEMA grants, and one was called, now get this, VACCINE RED!

Will anyone that can make a difference take my stuff seriously yet? I’m tired of reporting stuff and being ignored. 

This is in our schools for Christ’s sake:

VACCINE-RED:

The Viability And Adaptive Capacity of Communicative Inoculation Neutralizing the Effects of Right-wing Extremist Disinformation

~T edit: Excellent thread to understand more about the direct involvement of our own [usg] in what we are seeing across rhe country in the indoctrination system masquerading as education. 

Thread goes deeper. 

https://twitter.com/pepesgrandma/status/1786886975049392548?t=HO31nBImL1JaCZsLxR3VxQ&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2024 9:55 am

Nuclear targets in America.

What did Putin just do?

@ShadowofEzra
https://t.me/ShadowofEzra/627

(me: HEAVY in the Northeast corridor: DC to Boston.  Los Angeles, San Diego have targets)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next