Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Intel Drops

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:57 am

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/mar/19/canada-halt-arms-sales-to-israel

Canada to halt arms sales to Israel after non-binding vote in house of commons
-------------

~E
You should watch carefully, as arms sales to Israel halt, and it is suddenly isolated.
-
Babylon is slated to fall.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 10:08 am

BREAKING: 

:flag_ie: After the Irish Prime Minister told Biden to his face that he would always support Palestine, he announced his resignation as Prime Minister of Ireland.
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 2:28 pm

:flag_pl: Polish farmers are blocking the border crossings with Ukraine, nothing goes through.

They do not allow the entry of imports of Ukrainian grain and agricultural products that destroy farmers throughout Europe.

@Megatron_ron
---------------------

BREAKING: 

:rotating_light:Boeing planes continue to break apart

A Boeing-made Delta Airlines flight out of Aruba and bound for Atlanta was forced to turn back and make an emergency landing after an engine blow out on take-off.
- Daily Mail 

@Megatron_ron
-----------------------

BREAKING:

:flag_il: Israel's Army Chief of Staff, one of the main culprits of the genocide in Gaza announced his resignation  (to come in a couple of months)

@Megatron_ron
--------------------

:flag_ru::flag_cp: The French military unit in Ukraine will become a legitimate and priority target for the Russian armed forces.
- Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, Sergey Naryshkin.
-------------------------

Trump: 

"Any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion. They hate everything about Israel, and they should be ashamed of themselves because Israel will be destroyed."
----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 2:29 pm

:flag_pl: Ukrainian losses in the war are in the millions, not hundreds of thousands, Ukriane is losing the war

- former Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Army, General Raimund Andrzejczak
@Megatron_ron
---------------------

:flag_ru::flag_ps: Head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, sends a message of congratulations to Russian President Vladimir Putin on his re-election: 

"We praise the Russian position in support of our cause in light of the battle to defend our people against the Israeli occupation,  one of the most important arms of American hegemony.  

The Hamas movement looks forward to consolidating the bonds of friendship and enhancing ways of joint cooperation with the Federal Republic of Russia.  

We wish you success in building a multipolar global system that does justice to oppressed peoples."

t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 2:33 pm

Just for reference, because it will be used as an excuse to justify the ongoing genocide.

The U.N. team led by Pramila Patten, did not actually meet with any supposed survivors of sexual violence whatsoever.
Their team also found at least two allegations being widely repeated were completely false. 
Chloe Baszanger, who led the team of experts said, " they could not verify any sexual violence in Kibbutz Be'eri.
-
In other words, the only "proof", was claims by the Israeli government; who also refused access to any supposed victims.
-
Be careful of headlines that lie.
Because right now, Israel is rightfully near total collapse; so it has applied pressure in every direction.

-E
-----------------------

Now,

to free Assange.

Half a decade of work was spent on this next move.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:08 pm

Today, precedent was set before Congress, where a remote witness testified.
-
This will matter to the larger picture underway.
-
You're witnessing the grandest of plans unfold.

And we make no mistakes. 

-E
---------------------
Enjoy the Show

~E video
"A Reckoning Is Coming"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:16 pm

BREAKING: Mexico’s government says they will not “under any circumstances” accept the return of any illegal migrants to its territory from the state of Texas.
@GeneralMCNews
-----------------

BREAKING: Top executive at Bill and Hillary Clinton airport in Arkansas shot as federal agents serve search warrant.
----------------------

BREAKING: Vietnamese president resigns.
@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: A federal appeals court issued an order late on Tuesday that reinstates a hold blocking Texas from enforcing a law that enables local law enforcement to arrest suspected illegal immigrants.
@GeneralMCNews

--------------------------

BREAKING: The United Nations reiterated to countries Wednesday that people fleeing the spiralling violence in Haiti should be granted refugee protection and not be forcibly returned.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------------

BREAKING: Smoke, flames spotted near World Trade Center after skyscraper rooftop fire.
@GeneralMCNews
---------------

BREAKING: Alabama Governor signs a sweeping bill into law that prohibits diversity, equity, and inclusion programs at public schools and universities.
@GeneralMCNews
------------------------

BREAKING: Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., systems used in Maricopa and almost thirty states confirmed to have a built-in security breach enabling malicious actors to take control of elections, likely without detection.
@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: Multiple individuals have reportedly been exposed to chemicals after an explosion at an oil refinery plant in Defiance, Ohio.
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:20 pm

https://generalmcnews.substack.com/p/did-bill-gates-just-release-malaria

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 93431bfbd03a47a5

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:22 pm

[ltr]@RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1d

In a single year, VAERS data (which is known to be underreported) showed that reported deaths from the COVID-19 vaxxines eclipsed the death total of ALL other vaccines over a 33yr period, combined.

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 92d467e154fc89b2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:24 pm

[ltr]therealtoriabrooke[/ltr]
·1d

BREAKING — Michigan attorney Stefanie Lambert was arrested by U.S. Marshals after a hearing over possible sanctions against her for disseminating confidential emails from Dominion Voting Systems regarding the 2020 election. (AP)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 8:47 pm

[ltr]JackPosobiec[/ltr]
·1d

The Biden Admin threw Peter Navarro behind bars today
Peter Navarro was the #1 China trade hawk in the entire Trump admin, he was Trump's Director of Trade and Manufacturing, the CCP's top adversary, hated by their Big Tech and Wall St cronies
Are you paying attention yet?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 7:56 am

The request for Tara Reade to testify remotely was officially filed today with chairman Jim Jordan so she can speak before Congress on Biden's criminality.
-
One of many surprises promised. And we will give you a chance just ahead to help make it happen. To deal your enemies a significant blow.

Be Ready, we are moving fast on multiple fronts. 

-E
--------------------
Later today you will be provided a specific D.C. office number and instructions on why, who, and how to call in mass; and in following through, you will set off a chain of events that will bury your enemies utterly.
-
Here is a moment, where we will place the sword in your hands; and let you take a swing. 
When that moment arrives, do not shirk or shrink away. Be a part of making history.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 11:12 am

Perfect timing on Ethereum.
JUST IN: :flag_us: SEC pursuing legal campaign to classify Ethereum as a security. t.me/WatcherGuru/5927

- Lithuania > Article 5

- Oil & Gas Pipelines cutting Europe off
Sudzha, Druzba.

- Trans Saharan Pipeline, Read Diana, Kennedy Bridge Niger, C.I.A Closing Act.

- ecfr.eu/article/the-final-nail-nigers-break-with-the-us/

- Gibraltar Incident, Castle Lock, USS Scorpion 589.

- Guardian Map Moon Phase, Eclipse, Eth Kill, Taurus Group, Switzerland is Last.

Eth Kill before Bitcoin Halving Event?

To Kill Ethereum, it is Poseidon Torpedo's taking out the Major Gas Pipelines into EUROPE which also takes down BP, Shell & Ineos. Hence how QIA, Saudi and Elon buy Manchester United.

t.me/PrincessDiana_Q/258

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 3:48 pm

The FBI opened a case on "Q" today re: 'Boom' statements and now the TX bombings.
Coordinated to end comms here.
Predictable.
They are scared [4am].
They will fail.
We know the details.
Q.

https://t.me/The17Letter
-------------------

BLACK-OUT INCOMING?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 3:54 pm

DELTA FOR APRIL 8

Apr 08, 2018 1:48:59 AM EDT

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d6f611 No. 947065 
They are trying to start a war.
Deflection.
Public interest shift.
Pullout announcement.
Chem attack.
Coincidence?
These people are sick.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:15 pm

BREAKING: Multiple states reported disrupted services at department of motor vehicles offices Thursday in a "national outage" that halted license-related transactions due to "a loss in cloud connectivity."

@GeneralMCNews
-----
BREAKING: Hundreds of Illegals rush the wall in unison, outraged after Texas National Guard troops had deported them to Mexico. 
@GeneralMCNews
-------------------

BREAKING: Russia says "we are going to kill all French soldiers who come to Ukrainian soil."

@GeneralMCNews
-----------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 4:29 pm

:flag_ru: Foreign mercenaries are not only fighting on the side of Ukraine.  

Ghanaians fighting on the Russian side:

@Megatron_ron
---------------------------

JUST IN: 
Saudi Arabia announces $40 million donation for Palestinians to help humanitarian relief efforts in the Gaza Strip.
---------------------------

:flag_gb::flag_il: Israeli occupation forces burn children alive all the way to the bone

- A British surgeon who treated the wounded in Gaza

JUST IN: 
🇨🇳Taiwan says that 32 Chinese military aircraft were detected around Taiwan today
-----------------------

How did Russia, China and Iran checkmate the West once again?  

NATO once again fell into the economic trap when it decided to go and defend Israeli ships and Israel itself from the Houthi blockade in the Red Sea.  

What is the score now?  

Another blow to the economy of Europe.  Four times more expensive transport for their shipping companies, and far cheaper transport for the Chinese and Russian ones, which are not covered by the blockade.  

This will be a new financial blow for all Western shipping companies that will lose competitiveness in relation to Chinese and Russian ones.  

China and Russia will gradually increase their fleet, and the United States and especially Europe will park them one by one at the ports.

Europe is run by very stupid people at the moment and that is a fact.
t.me/megatron_ron

:flag_ru:Russia begins mass production of 3 ton FAB-3000 aerial bombs.

- Sergei Shoigu
-----------------------
JUST IN:  Israel says it will invade Rafah no matter what the United States says 

- Bloomberg   @Megatron_ron
---------------------
BREAKING: 

:flag_il::flag_ps:Al Jazeera has obtained exclusive footage showing 4 Palestinian civilians being deliberately murdered in cold blood by an Israeli drone
@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 5:45 pm

To set off a chain of events that culminates in the downfall of your enemies:

-Simply call, in mass, to remind House Majority leader Steve Scalise' office that you support letting Tara Reade testify before Congress over Biden's criminal behavior.

His signature is key.
-
The legal documents required have already been forwarded to Jim Jordon, chair of the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government. It will be forwarded to all members of Congress.
-
-
Scalise D.C office number is:

Phone: (202) 225-3015

Feel free to leave them a short message.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 5:56 pm

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 1f446 
This move forces documents into play that they very much want hidden. That they have gone to great lengths to obscure and lock away.

-A tactical strike brought about by the casual engagement of the People. 

Everything was lined up for you here,

Enjoy.

-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 1:02 pm

Russia has now transitioned from a special military operation to a state of war.

@ShadowofEzra
------------------------

CIA terrorist attack in Russia the same day Russia went to a state of war.

Are you ready for Putin's response?

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 1:20 pm

American businesses are receiving a visit from FEMA regarding disaster assistance notices with deadlines.

(That deadline is April Cool

video:
https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1770980326501761138?t=gIJmj6a-l-2ESUbwOy7zIw&s=19
-----------------------

Russian security services bust Ukraine collaborator cell in Moscow

Seven people were arrested after the FSB raided a cell of the so-called ‘Russian Volunteer Corps,’ a Ukrainian paramilitary unit, comprised of Russian defectors, which includes many open neo-Nazis.

The agency said a cold weapons stash was discovered in the raided apartment, as well as comms devices set up to communicate with the group’s higher-ups.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------

BREAKING: Shots Heard, Smoke Rises From Moscow Concert Hall 

A shooting has occurred at Crocus City Hall in Moscow, with reports of a further explosion. Smoke is seen billowing from the building, with firefighters ready to extinguish the blaze, which was allegedly started by the gunmen. 

There are approximately 15 killed and 50 injured according to unverified reports. 

A group of gunmen entered the hall and started firing with machine guns. Reports of the number of gunmen range from 2-5, according to various sources.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------------

JUST IN - Crocus City Hall near Moscow on fire after mass shooting.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------------

They staged a terrorist attack in Moscow and then released an AI video of Kate Middleton at the same time
@ShadowofEzra
----------------------

BREAKING: RUSSIA AND CHINA VETO THE RESOLUTION AGAINST THE PALESTINIAN RESISTANCE. 

A US-sponsored UN Security Council resolution, aimed at a ceasefire by forcing the Palestinian resistance to release all zionist captives and lay down its arms in Gaza, has failed after a veto from the Russian and Chinese delegations.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------------
BREAKING:
According to preliminary data, more than 100 people are trapped by fire in the Crocus City Hall building, media claim. 

Some could have taken refuge on the 1st floor, while others were cut off by fire on the 4th.

One of the terrorists threw a grenade or incendiary bomb, after which a strong fire started.
t.me/megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 1:33 pm

U.S. House passes $1.2 trillion spending bill. :face_palm_tone1:‍� 

Is it time for Mikey to go?

:x: $850k for a gay senior home
:x: $15 million to pay for Egyptian's college tuitions
:x: $400k for a gay activist group to teach elementary kids about being trans
:x: $500k for a DEI zoo, an anti-racist nature appreciation program 
:x: $400k for a group to gives clothes to teens to help them hide their gender
:x: $1.5 billion Green New Scam funding
:x: $300-500 million to Ukraine Secretary Assistance Initiative
:x: Continues funding Joe Biden’s border invasion 
:x: 12,000 Afghan Special Immigrant Visas and authorization to support loans to the International Monetary Fund.
:x: Benefits for illegal aliens
:x: late term abortions funding at home and abroad, per UN funding
:x: DEI funding initiatives across the nation
:x: Funds FBI New Headquarters

YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 2:01 pm

In the moments prior to the terrorist attack in Russia, several unidentified military helicopters were sighted in the area.

@ShadowofEzra

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 2:36 pm

Dove wrote:
U.S. House passes $1.2 trillion spending bill. :face_palm_tone1:‍� 

Is it time for Mikey to go?

:x: $850k for a gay senior home
:x: $15 million to pay for Egyptian's college tuitions
:x: $400k for a gay activist group to teach elementary kids about being trans
:x: $500k for a DEI zoo, an anti-racist nature appreciation program 
:x: $400k for a group to gives clothes to teens to help them hide their gender
:x: $1.5 billion Green New Scam funding
:x: $300-500 million to Ukraine Secretary Assistance Initiative
:x: Continues funding Joe Biden’s border invasion 
:x: 12,000 Afghan Special Immigrant Visas and authorization to support loans to the International Monetary Fund.
:x: Benefits for illegal aliens
:x: late term abortions funding at home and abroad, per UN funding
:x: DEI funding initiatives across the nation
:x: Funds FBI New Headquarters

YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED!

MTG motioned to vacate the speaker

??BREAKING NEWS -- MTG chatting with the floor staff, just handed a piece of paper with a resolution to the parliamentarian staff.

She threatened earlier to file a motion to vacate....

@bresreports
and i just witnessed it.

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1771191959589102006

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Mtg_br11

Posted on Tiger Droppings link below. Thread is brutal.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/mtg-motioned-to-vacate-the-speaker/112721204/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 7:16 pm

Ukrainian intelligence have already called the attack in Moscow a “deliberate provocation by the Putin regime”.

Before the bullets stopped flying, Ukraine already claimed that it’s a false flag. I have a feeling Putin feels differently.

Regardless, it’s about to get ugly.

--------------------
The general:   Isis has claimed responsibility for the attack.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 10:56 pm

WARNING: THE FAA HAS NOW MADE THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT ON THEIR WEBSITE !!!

AIR TRAVEL TO BE DISRUPTED FROM APRIL 7 THROUGH APRIL 10.

TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS NOW !!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:06 pm

CAPTURED ISIS LIBYA COMMANDER ABU HAFS TURNS OUT TO BE BENJAMIN EFRAIM,AN ISRAELI NATIONAL OPERATING IN ONE OF MOSSAD`S SPECIAL UNITS 

(https://bit.ly/Link_to_theLife-ChangingVideo)
==============

BREAKING: FDA loses its war on Ivermectin and agrees to remove all social media posts and consumer directives regarding ivermectin and COVID, including its most popular tweet in FDA history.“You’re more likely to die from taking Aspirin or Tylenol than taking Ivermectin.”- Dr. Paul Marik  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:07 pm

@ShadowofEzra

In 2023, Amir Weitmann, of Israel's ruling Likud Party, promised revenge on Russia for its insufficient support of Israel.

"Russia is supporting Nazis who want to commit genocide against us. Russia will pay the price!"
This video was originally posted on my X account on October 18, 2023.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1771276130885996907?t=QYZOeSYM_aZkmBEJOpcHVA&s=19
---
There are other good videos at the link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:26 pm

BREAKING: Putin possesses intelligence indicating that Ukraine arranged a "window" along the border for the four terrorists from Crocus City Hall to use as an escape route into the Bryansk region.

BREAKING: Russia says Moscow concert hall attackers had contacts in Ukraine.
@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING: Massive spending bill in GOP-led House will promise border security for Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Tunisia and Oman.
@GeneralMCNews

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:26 pm

Copied from March 23, 2024 Daily

======================

Video of one of the Moscow terrorists being interrogated

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Recrui10

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1771531337666597156

2½ minutes

That was hard to watch but not as hard to watch as him executing women and kids at point blank range. Preacher… CIA… I wouldn’t be surprised. See below screen grabs. Quickie Duck search at top. Could it be? Was it?

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Cia_te10

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Preach11

Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 Preach10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:10 pm

BREAKING - Israel has agreed to release 700 Palestinian prisoners, including 100 people who are serving life sentences for killing Israelis, in exchange for 40 hostages held by Hamas, Axios reports.
@SGTnewsNetwork
------------------------

JUST IN: They are putting up facial recognition cameras in UK neighborhoods AND if you walk past it with your phone it takes your I.P. Address.

This is pretty insane.
Thoughts?
@SGTnewsNetwork
----------------------------

BREAKING: One of the terrorists who killed over 130 innocent people in the Moscow concert hall attack, Rustam Azhiyev, has been identified as a Ukrainian citizen and “former” soldier 

Putin also accused Ukraine of preparing a "window" to help the suspects escape.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------------------

:warning:ISIS has now released an additional Statement in which they claim Responsibility for the Terrorist Attack last night against the Crocus Concert Hall in the Russian Capital of Moscow; while also Posting a Picture of the Attackers only minutes before the Shooting began, in which you can clearly see the same Outfits on several of the Terrorists that were Arrested by Russian Security Forces in the Bryansk Region earlier today.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------------------------
GRAPHIC CONTENT - During the arrest of one of the shooters in Moscow, Russian special forces cut off his ear
It's better to know that these scenes you're seeing are among the best and most peaceful moments of his life from now on, and surely from today, every moment will wish for death, but it seems that the Russians don't have such intentions.
@SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:26 pm

Another terrorist captured by Russian security forces. He doesn't even speak Russian, but speaks Tajik.

"We lived in a hostel with other migrants from Tajikistan. I couldn't find a job for a long time. Then someone called Abdula texted me and offered to kill people for money."
(There is information that he is the leader of Moscow attackers)

Moscow terror attack death toll rises to 150, expected to reach even higher.
 @SGTnewsNetwork

FAKE: Rumours ISIS Claim Responsibility For Terrorist Attack Are Unfounded 

The widely-shared image of what alleges to be a statement by the group taking responsibility for the incident uses a news template that ISIS apparently abandoned many years ago.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------------

Medvedev on Moscow attack: 
Terrorists understand only retaliatory terror. We will respond to death with death.

If it is established that these are terrorists of the Kiev regime, all of them must be found as terrorists and mercilessly destroyed.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-------

Russians trying to escape run into closed emergency exits in Crocus in Moscow during terror attack.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
--------------------

Florida has a different approach:

"If someone is breaking into your house, you're more than welcome to shoot. We prefer you to do that, actually."
Gun training every other Sat.
@SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:01 pm

A L E R T  Poland: The Atomic Energy Agency warns: a device containing radioactive selenium has gone missing in Krakow 

The National Atomic Energy Agency announced on Sunday that the flaw detector that went missing on Saturday contains radioactive selenium and warns against opening or cutting the device under any circumstances.

"The Gammamat gammagraphic device (defectoscope), containing a high-activity radioactive source of selenium 75Se with an activity of 380GBq, was lost in the Nowa Huta district of Krakow," the National Atomic Energy Agency said in a statement on Sunday.

:newspaper: TVRepulika.Pl (https://tvrepublika.pl/Uwaga-Agencja-Atomistyki-alarmuje-w-Krakowie-zaginelo-urzadzenie-z-promieniotworczym-selenem,159404.html) 
Meanwhile, keep updated
Subscribe to @WW3INFO 

(that's an interesting name for a weapon.  Too much sci-fi?)
---------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:10 pm

Pope skips Palm Sunday Homily:bangbang:

Can a priest skip the homily?

Whenever a congregation is present a homily is to be given at all Sunday Masses and at Masses celebrated on holy days of obligation; it cannot be omitted without a serious reason.

March 24 (Reuters) - Pope Francis at the last minute skipped reading his homily during a Palm Sunday Mass for tens of thousands of people in St. Peter's Square but continued presiding at the service, read his noon prayer and was driven around the crowd in a popemobile.
In recent weeks the 87-year-old pope has been suffering on and off from bronchitis and influenza (https://www.reuters.com/world/pope-still-suffering-cold-again-limits-reading-weekly-audience-2024-03-06/) and has delegated an aide to read his addresses for him, but on Sunday his prepared text was not read at all.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pope-skips-palm-sunday-homily-continues-service-2024-03-24/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:15 pm

As you've seen me write extensively about here....found this on X this morning ... ... ...

In late 1953, the CIA created an "umbrella project" with 172 attached "subprojects" called MKUltra. these projects were secret operations carried out under "the umbrella" and included experimenting on the minds of unwitting Americans with drugs like LSD and heroin, black magic, hypnosis, chemicals, biologics, pathogens, toxins, electro-shock, extrasensory disruption, vaccines, etc.

again, this was done to regular people - from all walks of life - without them knowing. imagine taking your family out to dinner and the water glasses for you, your wife and 2 children were spiked with a high dose of LSD. how do you think that went...

----- I DO NOT THINK IT'S A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS THEN HAPPENED IN EARLY 1954 -----

... it is claimed that, on the night of Feb 20th, 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower made a mysterious, unscheduled late night trip to Edwards Air Force Base to convene his first of 3 meetings with extraterrestrial visitors. 

It has been documented that a treaty was entered into by the US Military Industrial Complex and these aliens [called Greys] that allowed the Greys to abduct humans for medical research and experiments.

documented alien "abduction" survivors that have been interviewed all claim to have had "experiments" and "tests" performed on them during the time they were "abducted".

these survivors complained of symptoms and experiences identical to being exposed to, or administered LSD or heroin, black magic, hypnosis, chemicals, biologics, pathogens, toxins, electro-shock, extrasensory disruption, vaccines, etc.

you probably know what I think.
what about you?
coincidence?

~T edit: It's getting out there now.....

https://twitter.com/TheRubberDuck79/status/1771738499755970802?t=YLOBc87fmUZsUdR_1CY3vg&s=19

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:17 pm

BREAKING - Fighter jet scrambled as US bombers approach its border, Russian defense ministry says
------------

BREAKING Russia: The London Mall shopping center was evacuated in St. Petersburg - eyewitnesses
A man called the police and said that he allegedly planted explosives.
The man was detained, he does not say where exactly he left the explosive device. 
Meanwhile, keep updated  Subscribe to @WW3INFO 
-----------------------------

BREAKING Russia: In Moscow, in Sheremetyevo, a passenger reported a bomb in her backpack
The woman boarded the plane departing for Yerevan and informed the flight attendants that there was a bomb in her hand luggage.  At the moment, Muscovites are running around, because they are afraid of another "terrorist attack". 
  Subscribe to @Intelsky 
----------------------

WW3 INFO – Russian military is pulling massive MILITARY reinforcements on railway towards the western sector for a possible major war scenario with NATO 
Other reinforcements from other regions of Russia are also on the 
way towards Ukraine.   ᚨᛊᚷᚨᚱᛞ᛫ᛁᚾᛏᛖᛚ᛫ @AsgardIntel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:30 pm

BREAKING: Republicans decline to back MTG’s motion to vacate Speaker Johnson and a vote will not be held.
@GeneralMCNews
-------

UKRAINE – Putin's aviation launched a massive air assault tonight on the capital of Kiev with cruise missiles. 
@WW3INFO 
----------------------

On March 24, 2024, the Ebeko volcano on the Kuril Islands erupted, sending ash 2.8 kilometers into the air. The explosion occurred at 11:54 KST (March 23, 23:54 UTC), with the ash plume extending 5 kilometres eastward. 
 (https://twitter.com/volcaholic1/status/1771850513887146369?t=dTh6OhXSXR_g4Qk6_Aif1g&s=19) 
@Intelsky 
------------------------------

CUBA – Strong images of a violent storm with hail that hit Havana yesterday 

Keep always informed    @Intelsky 
------------------------------

John Todd Ex-Illuminati talking how big record label companies use mainstream music to cast spells on people.

Just want to clarify something here, when he is speaking about "master" he is actually referring to master recording,  which is actually the original recording of a song.

https://t.me/+B49He6sHE-IxZDlk

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 5:16 pm

Trump/Putin meetings ongoing...

Join Ezra A. Cohen (https://t.me/ezra_cohen_q)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 7:06 pm

WARNING: LOOK TO THE SKY

We're in a MONSTER Geomagnetic Storm RIGHT NOW! what happens next?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 7:46 pm

ENJOY THE SHOW IN THE NEXT 5 DAYS… 

https://t.me/TheFuturePredictor

-----------------------
THE UNVEILING HAS BEGUN 

https://t.me/TheFuturePredictor  ( PREDICTOR ) 
------------------------
THE LIGHT WILL *EXPOSE* THOSE PRETENDING TO BE...............

MIRACLE OF THE CENTURY INCOMING

https://t.me/TheFuturePredictor
----------

Ready when you are, Mr. President!

The world is ready now.

The stage is set.

@ShadowofEzra (https://t.me/+Y_OHA59QZKhmMjBk)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 8:59 pm

:flag_us: A remainder of how US Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Miley persuaded the Ukrainians to launch terrorist attacks inside Russia

"There shouldn't be a single Russian who goes to bed without wondering if his throat is going to be slit in the middle of the night," Miley said, according to an official who attended the event.

'You gotta get back there, and create a campaign behind the lines' - US Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Miley - December 4, 2023 reminds Ukrainians of terrorist attacks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/04/ukraine-counteroffensive-us-planning-russia-war/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:01 pm

:flag_ru:The 4 terrorists from the terrorist attack in Moscow.

If this is how they look now after less than 48 hours one can only imagine how they will look like once they give up all the information they know.

They've ditched their weapons and allowed themselves to be captured alive. 

The first guy has 4 kids, one and a half year old twins, 6 and 7 year olds.

He was killing civilians with a knife.

Rumored to lose all of his fingers in the future and maybe more.

They've shot a 10-year-old girl in the head. 

The guy that was killing injured people with a knife ended up climbing a tree in the forest once located by Russian special forces, surrounded by a large group of them and no weapons on him.

Allegedly he's now experiencing hallucinations after over 60 hours with no sleep. 

Their IQ needs to be tested but obviously someone brainwashed them so bad that they were made to believe they would remain alive somehow after murdering over 130 people.

They didn't want to get killed at the venue, not looking to die in a shootout.

For whatever reason they were convinced they wouldn't be captured and end up in the position where all of their human rights will be taken away from them. The logic of their actions is hard to follow.

They were trying to escape. How did they plan to leave Russia? Who promised them a way out and where was the car supposed to pass?

Getting rid of the weapons leaves no option to die in shootout and avoid capture.

@Megatron_ron

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:08 pm

:flag_il: Israeli soldiers strip and bully a child for no reason.  
This is disgusting.
@Megatron_ron
----------------------

BREAKING: 
Macron tells Netanyahu that any forced transfer of people from Rafah would be a "war crime".
Which means nothing new for Israel.
@Megatron_ron
---------------------

BREAKING: Thousands rally in Tel Aviv, Israel demanding Benjamin Netanyahu’s resignation.

@GeneralMCNews
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:52 pm

There will be no massive ground operation in Gaza coming from Israel.

Despite their bluster.

-E

Huge surprise this week. 

Devastating to your enemies plans.

Enjoy. 
-E

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 9:55 pm

Sun report in text:

:zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

CME IMPACT SPARKS SEVERE GEOMAGNETIC STORM :zap::zap::zap:

The impact has now sparked a severe G4-class geomagnetic storm

The timing of the CME's arrival favors aurora watchers in Asia, Australia and New Zealand

If the storm continues for a few more hours, allowing for night to move west, European sky watchers could see the auroras as well

STRONG CME IMPACT :zap:

Arriving hours earlier than expected, a CME struck Earth's magnetic field on March 24th at 1437 UT

The strong impact opened a crack in our planet's magnetosphere and sparked a G2-class geomagnetic storm

This storm will probably intensify to G3 or greater in the hours ahead

If it's dark where you live, be alert for auroras!

https://x.com/tex369x/status/1771948772043485337?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:03 pm

🟥 3/25/24 🟥

Lunar eclipse & full moon… 

March 25 is the 84th day of the year (85th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar; 281 days remain until the end of the year.

England adopted March 25th as New Year’s day in the twelfth century.

People in Japan, the eastern half of Australia, the Americas, the western half of Africa, western Europe – and several oceans and parts of Antarctica – will see a deep penumbral lunar eclipse on March 24-25, 2024. 
https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/what-is-a-penumbral-eclipse-of-the-moon)  

This eclipse begins the eclipse season during which we’ll also have the April 8, 2024, total eclipse of the sun … shortly due to be seen by millions in North America.
https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/total-solar-eclipse-april8-24/ 
Penumbral eclipse begins at 4:53 UTC (https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/universal-time) on March 25, 2024. 

That is 11:53 a.m. CDT on March 24 in North America. Greatest eclipse is at 7:12 UTC on March 25 (2:12 a.m. CDT) with a penumbral magnitude of 0.9577.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/magnitude.html 
In other words, at greatest eclipse, nearly all of the moon will be inside the Earth’s outer penumbral shadow. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbra,_penumbra_and_antumbra 
The moon will never go into Earth’s darker umbral shadow. 
The March 25 penumbral lunar eclipse occurs when the moon is in the  constellation of Virgo 

https://earthsky.org/constellations/virgo-heres-your-constellation/ the Maiden.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:18 pm

CIA has been behind everything evil.

----------------

Northern lights visible in Michigan! What else is there to view??
------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:26 pm

Trump agreed with Putin to wipe Ukraine out.

@MasterCMiller
---------------

BREAKING  France raises security alert level following ‘threats’, says PM 

READ: https://insiderpaper.com/france-raises-security-alert-level-following-threats-says-pm/
---
JUST IN — France is raising its security alert to the highest level after the Moscow concert hall attack

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:30 pm

https://t.me/Tironianae

9 gave me this powerful Psalm today. God has not forsaken His people.
My prayer is that you all have strength and peace knowing that we have indeed been plucked from the fire. Be in peace knowing that we have already won! Thank you my friend. I love you Read below:

PSALM 124
Praise for Rescue from Enemies.
A Song of Ascents, of David.

“Had it not been the Lord who was on our side,” Let Israel say,

“Had it not been the Lord who was on our side When people rose up against us,

Then they would have swallowed us alive, When their anger was kindled against us;

Then the waters would have flooded over us, The stream would have [a]swept over our souls;

Then the raging waters would have [b]swept over our souls.

Blessed be the Lord, Who has not given us [c]to be torn by their teeth.

Our souls have escaped like a bird from the trapper’s snare; The snare is broken and we have escaped.

Our help is in the name of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 10:31 pm

[cia/mossad] have really messed up now....this is gonna get ugly.

Your TV called these terrorists ISIS - but ask yourself this - why would ISIS do that to Russia? It's not Russia blowing up the Middle East.  Russia has pretty stayed out of it since Afghanistan, LONG before we were there. 

Logical thinking. These [people] are stupid and [they] prove it every day.
-----------------

‼ BREAKING – 26 Russian nuclear-capable bombers are reportedly preparing to take off and strike targets in Ukraine

Largest military strike in recent history about to happen!

14x Tu-95MS, nuclear capable bombers

12x Tu-22M, light bombers

13x  MIG-31K, carrying the hypersonic "Kinzhal" missile 

Boost (https://t.me/ETReport?boost) 👁️ @ETReport - End Time Report

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Intel Drops   Latest Intel Drops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Intel Drops
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next