Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 15 APRIL 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:45 am

Boston Marathon today
----

Mike Johnson betrays the US.

The amendment to require a warrant for the FBI to spy on Americans under FISA just failed 212 - 212.

Mike Johnson had the tie breaking vote and he voted against warrants.

The blackmail runs deep.

Join: The Truth of America (https://t.me/+rPxzi-CDYC83MDc0) :globe_with_meridians:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:49 am

BREAKING: Tensions rise outside the church in Sydney where a Christian leader and several worshippers were stabbed.
-----
BREAKING: Christians in Australia hold up a cross outside the jail where a terrorist is being held for stabbing Bishop Mar Mari.
@GeneralMCNews

BREAKING NEWS : THE GREAT FRIEND OF OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY AN INBELIEVER WITH A KNIFE. WE DON'T KNOW THE BISHOP'S CONDITION YET (https://ehmq.short.gy/LIVPURE)

https://www.tiktok.com/@joysparkleshine/video/7358082524255456554?lang=en&q=mar%20mari%20bishop&t=1713193772008

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:00 am

Cars are swept away by the strong torrent of floods in Oman, Middle East 

Keep always informed  Subscribe to @Intelsky 
----------------
RUSSIA FLOODING – The water level in Tomsk, located at the Tom River continues to rise. In the city, the road under one of the bridges was flooded. 

Boost (https://t.me/ETReport?boost) :eye:️ @ETReport - End Time Report
---------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:02 am

The MSM Report:

On a sunny Monday afternoon in April 2013, spectators lined the streets of Boston to cheer on runners in one of America’s most famous competitions, the Boston Marathon. But just before 3 p.m. the festivities suddenly turned into chaos and horror, as two homemade bombs, set 12 seconds apart, detonated near the finish line. The blasts killed three people and injured another 281 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5531449/), (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5531449/) including 12 who suffered such severe injuries that they would have to undergo amputations.
In the wake of the terrorist attack (https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/boston-marathon-bombings), (https://www.history.com/topics/21st-century/boston-marathon-bombings) the Boston area went on lockdown out of fear that the perpetrators would strike again. Federal, state and local law enforcement officials rushed into action, launching an all-hands-on-deck effort to catch them. Four-and-a-half days later, it was all over. One of the two terrorists, a 26-year-old immigrant of Chechen descent and once-promising amateur boxer named Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was dead of injuries suffered in a shootout with police. His 19-year-old brother and collaborator Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was captured while hiding in a backyard in a Boston suburb.
https://www.history.com/news/boston-marathon-bombing-timeline

And some of what really happened:
Those boys were set up by the Good Ole boys FBI. Like alot of supposedly terrorists attacks they tried to make sure the brothers were dead. They killed the oldest in the street,the younger brother hid in a boat in a back yard. They found him, instead of trying to apprehend him they first riddled the boat with hundreds of rounds. If I remember correctly he lost his voice coincidentally and couldn't say anything in court. Lol

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:17 am

NEW: Residents of Wyandotte, Oklahoma are cleaning up after a massive train derailment Sunday night. No injuries are reported.

Just before 8:00 p.m., a train was going through town at a high rate of speed according to an eyewitness, appeared to come apart, throwing train cars into the yard of a nearby house.

“A train car looked like it decoupled from the front part of the train and shot straight up into the air,” said Curtis George, an eyewitness. “The front of the train just kept going. I don’t think they even know it came apart.”

The crossing was near a school and cut off a portion of Main Street for travel.

George said the train came off the tracks in his direction, and while it was a harrowing event, he said it was “the coolest thing he has ever seen.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:19 am

ICYMI: Plane crashes off Rancho Palos Verdes coast; pilot and dog swim to safety. The cause of the crash is under investigation.

=====================

Oh my good lord; does anyone besides predators know about this? Purchasing a child for sex is a misdemeanor. 🤯

Under California law, purchasing or soliciting a child for sex is a misdemeanor carrying a maximum penalty of up to a year in jail, or a minimum of two days in jail, and a $10,000 fine. Republican State Sen. Shannon Grove is trying to change that with SB 1414, which would classify the crime as a felony, carrying a maximum penalty of up to four years in prison and a $25,000 fine.

Sauce (https://www.kcra.com/article/purchasing-child-sex-misdemeanor-california-lawmakers-debate/60485983)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:20 am

11:09 est. 

:arrow_right: #BREAKING Guatemala is investigating U.S. NGOs for child trafficking, seeks Texas AG collaboration | Sara A. Carter
Guatemala’s Attorney General is investigating ongoing criminal claims that a number of American tax payer NGOs

~T edit: Have you noticed all the various [ngo] advertisements on TV lately? Although fairly common, why so many now? Here's why. What's left of rhe [cabal] is desperate to recover as much as they can in funds that have been seized under Trump EO's 13818, 13848, 13959, etc. Most of today's ads are ones that really tug at people's heartstrings. Do NOT fall for it. 

https://x.com/saracarterdc/status/1779708637092475133?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:21 am

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

Today @ 9am est. in NY:bangbang:

TODAY: CNN’s Trump Hush Money Trial special live coverage begins at 9aET. CNN’s political and legal experts will be providing comprehensive reporting and analysis of this historic jury selection. Be sure to follow it all on @CNN, CNN Max and CNN.com.

~T edit: nothing more than sheer desperation. [their] useful idiots are just following orders. It doesn't matter. They have nothing. 

Remember Q telling us that "when this is over, #demoFRAUDS will never hold power again? Remember Trump telling us we were in for substantial lessons in the US Constitution and Constitutional Law as he left the now defunct Washington [dc]?

https://x.com/cnnpr/status/1779842113825366246?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:23 am

Awakened Outlaw - :red_circle:

Events in the last 24 hours have really lit a fire in my belly.  I've had enough.  I'm done.

Well, not "done" per se, because that's never gonna happen.  I'm gonna see this damn thing through come hell or high water.

I'm just done with all the bullshit, the bullying, the threats, the doxing, and the intimidation that has been a cancer in our community for far too long.

1/3

Hell, we're closing in on some really big shit going down and we're allowing this crap to divide us and distract our attention.

Really?
Right now?

It doesn't make any sense and I refuse to participate in it.  Furthermore, the only way it makes sense to me is if it's INTENTIONAL.

No more.
We win this together or not at all

2/3

The Great Awakening (remember that?), Well, it's still going on...and it demands more of us, more right now than we've given to date.  

And I have to believe that includes collectively agreeing to stand in solidarity against shitty people who insist on doing what shitty people.  I mean, isn't what this is all about anyway?

Seriously, WTAF?  
This is tearing us apart.  
This is DIVIDING us.

Almost like we were told would happen.

Why are we transitioning through this paradigm shift if our destination includes all the crap that burdened us before?

What would be the point of even going through this?

https://x.com/awakenedoutlaw/status/1779784515675725934?s=46

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:27 am

Something to bear in mind as we go forward. All this shit we're seeing, all the satanic leftist insanity, the FAKE TRIALS, the lack of Law Enforcement, the sheer lack of Constitutional Law, the continous bullshit FAKE NEWS, all of this is designed, not for us, but for the so-called normies. They see it. They're watching it. 

Continually remind yourself about those lessons in the US Constitution and Constitutional Law our REAL POTUS/CiC promised us we'd be getting when he left [dc] on Jan20, 2021. That's exactly what we are getting every single day. 

Understand this is all about to end. We also know the end won't be for everyone.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 11:31 am

The Flush button on the world continues:

URGENT – Flooding from heavy rain hits Margate, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa 

Keep always informed Subscribe to @Intelsky 
--------------

FIRE  ALERT – A large forest fire reported in Miami-Dade, Florida.  

Keep always informed  Subscribe to @Intelsky 
----------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 1:23 pm

Where’s C. Thomas? 🧐

:red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle::red_circle:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was not on the bench on Monday as the other eight justices heard arguments, with no reason given for his absence.
Thomas, 75, is the oldest and longest-serving member of the court and is part of its 6-3 conservative majority. He was appointed to the top U.S. judicial body in 1991 by Republican President George H.W. Bush.
Chief Justice John Roberts noted the absence of Thomas at the beginning of the arguments in the first of two cases before the court on Monday, but did not offer an explanation. Roberts said Thomas would "participate fully" in the cases by using the written legal briefs and the transcripts of the arguments.

usnews.com/news/top-news/…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 2:56 pm

At least seven San Francisco sheriff's deputies have been injured—some seriously—as attacks at jails have risen, prompting the union to call for the deployment of the National Guard. 

https://www.officer.com/command-hq/corrections/video/55018073/san-francisco-jails-on-lockdown-after-attacks-on-deputies

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:01 pm

:no_entry_sign: The US National Weather Service (NWS) weather radar systems suffered a massive outage on Sunday, marking at least the third such incident in a month. 

Keep always informed   Subscribe to @Intelsky 
----

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:28 pm

:warning: A tornado watch has been issued for parts of Oklahoma and Texas until 9 PM CDT

--------------------

DA Willis In Career-Ending Trouble - Whistleblower Spills Beans to GOP

This could be it for her.

READ: https://conservativebrief.com/whistleblower-the-82404/

:flag_us: WHITE HATS :flag_us:

FOLLOW FOR MORE 
https://t.me/+jze3YAPGsONjNTJk
---------------------------

Eyewitness Drops Shocking Details About President Joe Biden's REAL Condition

This is 25th Amendment territory.

READ: https://conservativebrief.com/college-he-82429/

:flag_us: WHITE HATS :flag_us:
FOLLOW FOR MORE 

https://t.me/+jze3YAPGsONjNTJk
--------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 3:40 pm

Compliments of Blackrock and Vanguard:  (posted April 6)

If you wonder where our tax money went this week — here you go.

Additional $6.2B “unaccounted” Pentagon money is missing.. Guess where they went?
Of course, Ukraine. 

Join: The Rabbit Hole (https://t.me/TheRabbitHole2) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:28 pm

[ltr]Posted by @SummmertC[/ltr]

WORLD WAR III ALERT!
GLOBAL ELITE CARTEL LAUNCHES WW3 TO MASK GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE
WHITE HATS WANT A FAKE WORLD WAR III TO JUSTIFY MARTIAL LAW ACROSS THE GLOBE AND LAUNCH THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:28 pm

This is the bishop who was attacked today

https://www.tiktok.com/@motivjuice/video/7327435488460098859?q=motivjuice&t=1713234400892

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:31 pm

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 4b89f1dc54360ea2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:32 pm

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 C9f83d0749b76aae

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:32 pm

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 B2af6bc3da367961

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:33 pm

Wonder if we got a new outcome?
----

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 39083f1ec37debebDC_Draino

@DC_Draino

Everybody was pissed off Friday when FISA was reauthorized without warrant protections against the FBI spying on Americans
Then FL Rep @realannapaulina pulled a rare parliamentary move to force a Re-Vote TONIGHT at 6:30 PM EST
If your GOP Rep is on this list of 86 Republicans who voted against the warrant requirement, please call them and tell them to vote to #GetAWarrant in tonight’s vote

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:36 pm

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 25a8b3490f9ecd6e

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:36 pm

FRIDAY'S VOTE

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 Ef7de7aab5cd6419

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 pm

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 Dbed5388831d57bc

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:41 pm

[ltr]@DC_Draino[/ltr]

THE FISA BILL WAS KILLED (for now)
Here are the Patriots who voted No on unconstitutional spying on Americans:
1. Good
2. Luna
3. Norman
4. Burchett
5. Boebert
6. Gosar
7. Gaetz
8. Bishop
9. Cloud
10. Crane
11. Higgins
12. Roy
13. Rosendale
14. Mills
15. Mace
16. Steube
17. Biggs
The fight continues…

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:42 pm

DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 9e94abf28406f1fa

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 pm

[ltr]@DC_Draino[/ltr]

Conservatives who voted against the bill’s advancement were Reps. Greene, Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Dan Bishop (R-N.C), Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), Tim Burchett (R-Tenn.), Michael Cloud (R-Texas), Bob Good (R-Va.), Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), Ralph Norman (R-S.C.), Chip Roy (R-Texas.), Eli Crane (R-Ariz.), Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Clay Higgins (R-La.), Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.), Cory Mills (R-Fla.), Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Matt Rosendale (R-Md.), and Greg Steube (R-Fla.) (missed Greene) ntd.com/house-conservatives-tank-fisa-bill-in-blow-to-speaker-johnson_985237.html Thanx DC

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 15 APRIL 2024   DAILY  15  APRIL  2024 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 15 APRIL 2024
Page 1 of 1