Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAILY 20 APRIL 2024

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  Empty
PostSubject: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:23 am

May this Saturday bring peace and happiness into your life, as always may the Lord be there with you, and guide your footsteps along each day of your life!

https://t.me/The17Letter

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:26 am

So many [F]alse [F]lag fires.   Almost like somebody desperate to cover up something....

BREAKING: State of emergency declared following a fire at an airport near explosive materials, with an imminent explosion anticipated in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Canada.
@GeneralMCNews

Interesting this fire seems to be close to the Hudson Bay area where the underground tunnels leading from Racine, WI, through Columbus, OH, through and under Lake Erie, to Finger Lakes to Hudson Bay isn't it? And what do we know about how airports play into all of this? We haven't come across how or if Sea of Labrador comes into play, but would it surprise you? What about all those children's bodies uncovered in that region? 

Something to think about, yes?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:30 am

It is 2024

- We have now outlived the “16-Year Plan” to destroy America (2008-2024)

- With one of the largest singular audiences on Earth, Tucker Carlson has been interviewing scientists/doctors who are freely informing the world that the C19 shots are deadly, and to avoid at all costs

- That same Tucker is now openly and publicly discussing DOD Project Aqua, Kona Blue, interdimensionality, and other sentient life (aliens)

- Michal Rappaport is voting for Donald Trump

- Taylor Swift is being made fun of en-masse online, for yet another breakup album

- An ever-growing number of western world commentators publicly acknowledge that Beyoncé, Killary, Biden, Hussein, Laddie Gaga, and a long list of other “ELITES” openly worship and serve satan

- The “QAnon Shaman” told tens of millions of people on a news show about the suppressed patents behind Zero-Point energy

- Persia(Iran) and Israel are at war

- Russia single-handedly destroying the underpinnings of NATO forever

The Great Awakening

RealSGAnon (https://t.me/QNEWSPATRlOT)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:39 am

Remember  April 19-May 1  Days of Sacrifice
------------

~T edit: Great find, Jet. Thank you. 

Now, lemme ask you a question. Don't you find this interesting, just 2 days after we had a mentally defective manifesto producing 18 year old here in Monkey County, People's Republic of MD, who was likely discovered, courted and MKUltra'd by [cia] or more likely [fbi] assets that was going to shoot up a school over in Bethesda, and now this in Greenbelt in the same general area shooting up teens? Coincidence? 

https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/1781425653386031353?s=12&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:43 am

April 21, 2024
www.usdebtclock.org
33.67T
34.7T BQQM.
4/21 - On The Big Ben Clock Q1232
MOAB incoming > overturning of Balfour Declaration 1917> Jordan > Global Currency Reset .

t.me/Whiplash347/104827
Reinstating Palestine as holy land owners as it has always been since pre-Biblical times.

There is no Israel. Israel is and has always been a People.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 am

Thekeksociety

DO YOU T H I N K
WE EVEN HAVE 5G?

Read and watch this entire thread !!

https://twitter.com/thekeksociety/status/1781188727638761693?s=12&t=znSz1egTcJ0ZdBYmoPQAwA
DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  GLg2DdQWMAE80ZZ?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:53 am

BAAL.
ISRAEL.
ISHTAR.
THE ALL SEEING E[Y]E.
:owl:
Ready for sacrifice?
May Day Coming?
:OWLS:
Great is the judgment of the ALMIGHTY against evil.
33 degrees to infamy.
Casting spells to keep the masses seduced?
13 steps until COMPLETION?
You listen to their music.
You watch their movies.
You worship their idols.
You wear their clothing.
You support their causes.
YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, AMERICA.
Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 8:46 am

The Council of Nine.    The blue bird.  (heh)  Egypt.  The Ra material.

These are more popular topics than you might imagine.

Remote Viewing of the Rapture Ascension Event

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:26 am

Do you see what is happening?

Iran shot missiles at Israel, and the US government want to use that as an excuse to justify sending $50 billion more to Ukraine.

MAGA GOP just recently removed McCarthy as Speaker over funding for Ukraine.

Looks like it’s time to do it again.

https://t.me/MrPool_Q

( Mr. Pool ) (https://t.me/+lQ-jecxkp8MyM2Rk) :x:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:28 am

Indianapolis judge finds mother not guilty in death of infant daughter after she admitted to smothering the child while high on meth.
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:30 am

:warning:Ready To Have Your Mind Blown?

“Did you know milk produced in the United States is banned in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and all of the EU”

“it's banned because of a growth hormone they give to the cows to make them produce more milk. It's called RBGH, and all of these countries have banned it because of how damaging it can be to our health.”

“Europe banned this hormone over 20 years ago, but yet the regulatory authorities in the United States continue to approve it for use every year.”
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:33 am

“Julian Assange Is The Most Well Known Political Prisoner In The World”

Reporter “Even if Julian is released, if his appeal is successful, will you ever forgive the UK and US states for what they've done to your husband?”

Julian’s Wife Stella Assange “They're responsible for the most high profile political persecution, in the West, the West has ever seen. Julian is the most well known political prisoner in the world.”
 @SGTnewsNetwork

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:35 am

New York Resident Does Research On
Arrested Illegal Migrants That Will Blow Your Mind

After searching their social medias she finds they’re “All working for the same guy”

Venezuela “Crime lords” are sending people to steal, sell drugs & send money back to them in Venezuela
----------

:flag_us:American Farmer Spreading Awareness, Read Every Word Of This 

“The seed companies are essentially bullying farmers into buying their seeds, which is another reason why your food is becoming so expensive”

“Farmers can be and will be sued if they plant their own seeds”

“Farmers don't own the rights to the genetics of their own seeds unless they're using heirloom seeds. So in order to have the right to plant these seeds, we have to pay a fee.
Follow @NoFarmersNoFoud
 BOOST (https://t.me/boost/NoFarmersNoFoud) / / Twitter (http://x.com/NoFarmersNoFoud) 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:38 am

The Black Vote Is Going Through An Awakening, This Is A Revolution

“I'm going to challenge all black people for this 2024 election and stop going to your polling place and just voting Democrat, Democrat, Democrat without even knowing what's going on just because you've been told to always vote for the Democratic Party.”

“What has the Democratic Party done for us as black people in the past, I don't know, 50 years? Even the first black president, he didn't do for the advancement of black people in this country whatsoever”
:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork
--------------------

Texas Lawmakers To Ban People Buying Homes & Farmland From Certain Foreign Countries
-----------------

:no_entry:A REMINDER; PFIZER HAS BEEN PROSECUTED 71 TIMES  
TOTAL FINES $4.6 BILLION  

Pfizer has been prosecuted numerous times over the years for drugs which have caused harm and death :link:source (https://www.corpwatch.org/company/pfizer) 

In 1996 Pfizer gave an experimental drug, Trovan, to 200 children in Nigeria without informing parents they were part of a trial. 
11 CHILDREN DIED and many others were seriously injured. 

The EMA (European Medical Agency) withdrew the product after 152 injuries :link:source (https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/public-statement-trovan-trovan-iv-turvel-turvel-iv-trovafloxacinalatrofloxacin-recommendation)

WE ARE NOW LOOKING AT MILLIONS OF INJURIES FROM THE COVID VACCINE

WHY WOULD PARENTS TRUST THEM NOW WITH THEIR CHILDREN?

:pill:@SoundOfFreedomChannel

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 10:43 am

:warning:  “Alarming news. A TikTok ban will be voted on in both the house and the senate on Saturday night with a backroom deal.”

“Unfortunately, it's expected to pass and president Biden has said he will sign it.”
Why does this need to be done in secret on a Saturday night?

Rep. Ro Khanna “I am voting no and leading the effort to try to stop it. It's hypocritical for politicians to use this app to reach voters and then ban it.”
:flag_us:Join:point_right: @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------------

:warning:BREAKING - Apple pulls Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp, Threads from China app store after Beijing order

Apple said on Friday it had removed Meta Platforms' WhatsApp and Threads from its App Store in China after being ordered to do so by the Chinese government, which cited national security concerns.
Telegram and Signal - two other foreign messaging apps - were also removed from the store on Friday, according to app tracking firms Qimai and AppMagic.
The removal of the four apps suggests growing intolerance on the part of China's central government towards at least some foreign online messaging services that fall outside of its control. It also signals less leeway for Apple in China.

:link:Source (https://www.reuters.com/technology/apple-removes-whatsapp-threads-china-app-store-wsj-reports-2024-04-19/#:~:text=April%2019%20(Reuters)%20%2D%20Apple,which%20cited%20national%20security%20concerns.)
 @SGTnewsNetwork
------------------------------------

NPR's CEO believes that truth is subjective and the pursuit of truth can get in the way of getting things done.
SGTnewsNetwork
----------------------------

The national average of gas is $3.67 per gallon, in Commiefornia $5.45.
In 2020, the national average of gas was $2.17.

Thanks to Biden an average American is paying over 51% more per gallon, Californians over 86%. 
This is Bidenomics Democrats are bragging about. Can you say FJB?
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-----------------------

Kevin O'Leary SLAMS “sheer stupidity” of Trump trial and says  it hurts the “American brand”
“We look like clowns.”
 @SGTnewsNetwork
-------------------

Last edited by Dove on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:04 am

Influencer Who EXPOSED “P Diddy Scandal” Found DEAD at 36 Years Old | Elijah Schaffer
-----------------

The Perfect Storm Is Here.
Activate.
------------------

Whenever you're feeling down, hopeless, angry, sad about what happening in the world
Just take a deep breath, be... just be
and listen to your heart
It will tell you: 
this is the greatest, most exiting time to be alive
this is why you choose to be here, right now
Love
:sparkles:I love you:sparkles:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 12:27 pm

Plane of Polish government officials makes 'unscheduled' landing due to 'health' emergency 

World | News | Express.co.uk
https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1890490/polish-plane-health-emergency-landing-new-york
---------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:32 pm

Max Azzarello has died from severe burns he got when he set himself on fire outside the courthouse where Trump was being tried.

But dont get it twisted.

He didn't kill himself because of Donald Trump.

He killed himself because (in his own words): 

"We are victims of a totalitarian con, and our own government (along with many of their allies) is about to hit us with an apocalyptic fascist world coup.”

Trump does not have the power of a fascist government:

BIDEN DOES.

And no amount of spin can make us forget that we are living under an OCCUPATION GOVERNMENT, led by the worst president in American history.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 1:42 pm

Fox News has dropped a major announcement regarding its liberal “The Five” co-host Jessica Tarlov.
Last week, Tarlov gave birth last week to her second baby girl, a development that was revealed by host Dana Perino. Baby Teddy Tarlov McKenna weighed in at 8 lbs, 4 oz, and was 21 inches long. She was born on April 11.
Perino then noted: “Enjoy your time with your baby. We can’t wait to meet her and then to have you back.”
Tarlov noted on X: “Cleo hasn’t even seen Home Alone…having a baby sister must just have her in the ‘oh no!’ mood! We’re thrilled to add Teddy to the crew  Will be on maternity leave for next few months so to the haters and the losers, enjoy the break! I know I will with my girls.”

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:21 pm

Psychotropic Drugs Are Prescribed for Infants Even Though There Is No Idea of The Long-Term Effects These Drugs Could Be on A Child's Developing Brain. 

The Report Found That in 5 States alone of 100,000 Foster Kids 26,000 were on Psychotropic Drugs :pensive:

https://t.me/+ln4B_KyblIdmYjA0

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:51 pm

:x:WHO'S NEXT !!!

COMING IN HOT :fire:

:boom:GEORGE SOROS
:boom:KLAUS SCHWAB
:boom:KING CHARLES
:boom:JOE BIDEN
:boom:POPE FRANCIS
:boom:WARREN BUFFETT
:boom:BARACK OBAMA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 3:42 pm

HOW TO HEAR FROM GOD:

https://www.tiktok.com/@ashleyhetherington/video/7348521887699455274

TRUTH!  DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  1f64f  DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  1f64c 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 4:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9ZLBZLbhY&t=37s   12 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 4:05 pm

Weird Speaker Johnson.  He's got to be role playing.  I think I just heard Cue say, 'Ya think?" Wink
They've voted to keep FISA as is. It already happened. This explains what we got
out  of it. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 4:45 pm

US military stages first ever human versus robot dogfight - but refuse to reveal who won

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13331501/US-military-stages-human-versus-robot-dogfight-refuse-reveal-won.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

US military stages first ever human versus robot dogfight
A manned F-16 was put up against the X-62A VISTA (Variable In-flight Simulator Test Aircraft) above Edwards Air Force Base in California last September.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 4:57 pm

JUST IN: :flag_um:US House Speaker Johnson says that China's president Xi Jinping, Russia's Putin and Iran are truly the axis of evil
@Megatron_ron
-------------------

JUST IN: :flag_il: Massive Anti-government protests in Tel Aviv, Israel, calling for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to resign.
@Megatron_ron
-----------------

Elon to revive Vine?!

I KNEW IT!

I talked to a few of my friends about how cool it would be if Elon bought and revived VINE as a counter to TikTok to allow free speech to flourish.

Doooo it!

https://t.me/vDarknessFalls

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 5:18 pm

BREAKING – An actionist broke in to Kongsberg Gruppens weapons factory in Norway and destroyed multiple engine parts for Israel's F-35 fighter jets. 

He has just been released after spending 17 days in jail for halting the zionists military supply chain!

:link: Palestine Action (https://twitter.com/Pal_action/status/1781719987729604922?t=2_WLlm8If7DJ16t6OAOMEw&s=19) 
Keep always informed
Subscribe to @Intelsky :dizzy:

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 8:25 pm

Michigan: Several adults and children were injured Saturday in Berlin Township after a driver crashed a vehicle through a building where a children's birthday party was taking place.

"Monroe County Sheriff Troy Goodnough is reporting a tragic incident that occurred today at approximately 3:00 p.m. EST. The incident occurred at the Swan Creek Boat Club, located in the 6000 block of Brancheau Road in Berlin Township.

Preliminary investigation reveals that a vehicle drove through a building where a children’s birthday celebration was taking place, seriously injuring a number of people, both children and adults. The victims have been transported to several area hospitals."

No further details at this time. The press conference will be taking place this evening at 8:30 p.m. EST

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 8:31 pm

Chinese government-linked hackers have "burrowed" into U.S. critical infrastructure and is essentially "waiting for the right moment to deal a devastating blow" to the entire country.

https://lawenforcementtoday.com/chia-u-s-infrastructure
------------------

NEW: A train derailment in Lockland, Ohio. (Brian Pittman, Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/ 

No further details at this time.
--------------------------------------

Trump rally in Wilmington, NC actually was cancelled due to storm. 

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/news/raincheck-trump-rally-delayed-as-dangerous-weather-rolls-into-north-carolina/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  F3ff963e143914d1

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAILY 20 APRIL 2024    DAILY   20   APRIL   2024  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAILY 20 APRIL 2024
Page 1 of 1