Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drudge slicing Weiner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

Drudge slicing Weiner! Empty
PostSubject: Drudge slicing Weiner!   Drudge slicing Weiner! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:06 pm

Sorry, Drudge gave me such a great laugh today Very Happy, had to let everyone know!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Drudge slicing Weiner!   Drudge slicing Weiner! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:45 pm

He's after him because his wife has known affiliations with the muslim brotherhood. Didn't stop her from being hilly's aide for 4 years and allegedly errr well let's leave it at that. It appears his bad behavior is because, well, its a marriage of convenience and she's not into him or men in general, allegedly.

Potential NYC mayor with a closet radical muslim wife. Not good.

Jill Kelly, the lady in Tampa they used to take down Patraeus is muslim as well. Her real name is something like blah blah blah muhammedette. Look her up.

Chuck Hagel, scariest of all, is most likely a closet muslim. I.e. he gave it away in referring to his favorite career assignment post as Al-Quds. Only a musloid would call Jerusalem Al-Quds.

And they had to move Patraeus over to get to Hagel..........and this was also the story Michael Hastings was working on when he was killed. Buzzfeed has said as much.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Drudge slicing Weiner!   Drudge slicing Weiner! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm

The devil is laughing his butt off at us cracking jokes left and right. Anthony is a pawn and doesn't even know it. The devil used a guy with an aweful name. Shamefull. Blatant. It's like the guy doesn't get it at all. Like he doens't care his name and his actions are the brunt of all jokes.

I feel like the devil is saying "Here's some weiner jokes to get America off track." SICK

end rant.

I rebuke you satan.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Drudge slicing Weiner!   Drudge slicing Weiner! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Check out today's Drudge headlines.  The powers that be realize that they cannot use him to fool the masses any longer, so they're done with him ("he's done").  Don't be silly to think I am cracking jokes or taken by this nonsense, as far as the evil powers want me to be. It's simply Drudge exposing this fool for what he is: a pawn and a fool for illuminaries' goal. THAT, I scoff at.  I DESPISE the evil that is controlling this world!

They are NOT successful with this pawn-fool, and THAT is why I laugh.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drudge slicing Weiner!   Drudge slicing Weiner! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drudge slicing Weiner!
Page 1 of 1