Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Today's (3-11) Drudge Report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

Today's (3-11) Drudge Report Empty
PostSubject: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:25 am

Today as I opened the Drudge report as I do every morning, I was struck, moreso than ever before, by the articles listed.
It could have been titled a synopsis of MATTHEW 24:

Superbugs resistant to antibiotics
Sars-like virusus
Salmonella
NK voids truce
New drug could allow people to live to 150
Google's "talking shoes"
NYSE to trade without humans

And on and on.
http://www.drudgereport.com/
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 am

yeah B-man, i have gotten to the point that i hate to open up drudge,the news is so depressing.....it is the one of the few that provides accurate news ,and i stopped watching MSM a long time ago,but i just have a hard time watching this crap go in our nation
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:49 am

michael371 wrote:
yeah B-man, i have gotten to the point that i hate to open up drudge,the news is so depressing.....it is the one of the few that provides accurate news ,and i stopped watching MSM a long time ago,but i just have a hard time watching this crap go in our nation

No need to get depressed as our redemption draws near!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

That's right B-Man! (I like that, Smile )You have to tell me if you don't or I will always call you that now.

Yep Michael you can combat that news depression by turning it on it's head, that's what I do. The worse it is the closer Jesus is, Yay! God Bless!! Today's (3-11) Drudge Report 2082360446
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 pm

Who wants to live to be 150? Not me! Why put off being with our Lord?

Don't Fear the Reaper, that's one of my favorite songs Smile

That's also one band that is into aliens rapture, so to speak. Smile
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Delfi wrote:
Who wants to live to be 150? Not me! Why put off being with our Lord?

Don't Fear the Reaper, that's one of my favorite songs Smile

That's also one band that is into aliens rapture, so to speak. Smile

Blue Oyster Cult, LOL. That brings back memories, all right. Gotta say that "Godzilla" was and is my favort BOC song. Its kind of funny that I think many of us have an awful lot in common. Can't wait to meet you all someday soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:35 pm

Blue Oyster Cult

...with the cow bell

My favorite Godzilla video

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:17 pm

I think when we all get to the Kingdom, it's going to take weeks to get settled! Smile I know I'm going to want to spend at least a whole day with each of you! Just for starters! I wonder how much work we'll have..... Can you imagine being Jesus? He's going to have millions of people to pry off him . heehee! I know it may be different than that but idk, what its going to be like, i can only imagine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Headlines everywhere have gotten this way and in a very short time!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 pm

spring2 wrote:
Headlines everywhere have gotten this way and in a very short time!
You're right. But sadly, it still hasn't sunken in to the general population. I have a customer in NC who, over the years has become a good friend, although we have never met in person.
We talk weekly and today I mentioned the Drudge headlines, and the things that are going on
in the world. I mentioned Matthew 24 and he was like Huhhhh. He has professed to me before that he was a Christian, and yet surprisingly he seemed as oblivious as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's (3-11) Drudge Report   Today's (3-11) Drudge Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's (3-11) Drudge Report
Page 1 of 1