Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION Empty
PostSubject: FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION   FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm

THERE IS MORE INFO AT LINK, you will get the main drift with what is posted but the rest is still good stuff to read.... one needs full understanding that this is underground and would have some other sort of effect.

http://rense.com/general96/rising.html

Rising Tritium Could Trigger
Huge Fukushima Blasts

By Yoichi Shimatsu
7-24-13
YOTSUKURA, FUKUSHIMA ­ The rising level of tritium measured in kelp samples south of the Fukushima 1 nuclear site is an indicator of intensifying nuclear reactions deep in the soil below the cracked reactors. Following the meltdowns in spring 2011, superheated fuel rods in up to three reactors have penetrated multiple barriers including the core shrouds, containment chambers and concrete foundations, escaping into the porous ground. Now inaccessible and scattered underground, the remnant fuel is getting hot enough to create huge flows of deuterium and radioactive tritium, which are commonly known as heavy water.
Two serious threats are emerging during this tritium build-up:

- medical effects of exposure to beta particles on top of gamma radiation from the Fukushima releases;

- and more ominous, the possibility of a tritium-deuterium fusion reaction that triggers a plutonium blast more powerful than the 2011 explosion at Reactor 3.

FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION 1.%20Tritium%20Sky
A bizarre sky over the Fukushima region as tritium releases soared

Apologists for the nuclear industry, including the Wall Street Journal, boldly assert beta radiation emitted by tritium poses no health threat. This irresponsible claim is based on a gross underestimate of the effects of beta rays. While less powerful than gamma radiation, beta radiation can ionize DNA. Externally beta rays can be blocked by a thin sheet of metal foil, but inside human tissues there are no physical barriers to prevent beta particles from rupturing chromosomes.
As summarized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: “The main chronic health effect from (beta) radiation is cancer. When taken internally beta emitters can cause tissue damage and increase the risk of cancer. The risk of cancer increases with increasing dose.” Tritium is a beta emitter.

FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION 2.%20Tide%20Pool
Tide pools where tritium-soaked kelp samples
were gathered south of the damaged nuclear site.

The argument for tritium safety becomes even more fallacious because heavy water is at a practical level indistinguishable from normal water and readily ingested through beverages, food, bathing and respiration. Beta rays add to the daily exposure level from gamma, alpha, ultraviolet and electromagnetic radiation, significantly raising the risks of cancer and heart failure. Advice for visitors to Fukushima: Don’t drink the water.

MORE MORE @ LINK ABOVE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION   FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

www.rense.com

other links in news related to this:
High Radiation Found Near R3 Steam Emissions
Numerous Hotspots Of 1 Sievert/hr At Fukushima
Worker Shortage Impedes Progress At Daiichi
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION   FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:17 pm

FYI Spring I'm not judging, just informing. Jeff Rense is on his 7th or 8th wife now. Don't take my word for it, do your own research.

Not sure why you've started YET ANOTHER Fukushima thread but hopefully someone will learn something new in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION   FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:21 am

I really don't care about Rense's wife problem.
Information is all.
I've been reporting on Fukushima here for a long time... most these posts are lost in the long list and people tend to forget tomorrow what they have read today... that's the only reason for posting new important news.
No intention to step on anyone.
Hosea 4:6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION   FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUKUSHIMA ::: ALERT ::: UNDERGROUND REACTIONS MAY LEAD TO NEW EXPLOSION
Page 1 of 1