Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Peeps, the general discussion section is getting mighty messy and topics that are being posted here are getting lost and/or not seen as multitudinous news items, items that really belong in the news section, rapidly push them down and off the front page. Now we love our news hounds here and wouldn't want to be without them but unless something is absolutely earth shattering hot breaking absolutely must see right now news, it belongs in the news section. I'm leaving it up to members to police themselves here.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:44 pm

News Section, Bookmarked.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks all. I've noticed a lot of new activity in the news forum today and I want to thank y'all. Browsing around over there this afternoon I spotted a few really interesting and important new topics so I encourage everyone to pop over to "news" daily to see what's been put up there.

love love love
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Thanks & apologies for not consistently abiding by this.

researcher wrote:
Peeps, the general discussion section is getting mighty messy and topics that are being posted here are getting lost and/or not seen as multitudinous news items, items that really belong in the news section, rapidly push them down and off the front page. Now we love our news hounds here and wouldn't want to be without them but unless something is absolutely earth shattering hot breaking absolutely must see right now news, it belongs in the news section. I'm leaving it up to members to police themselves here.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Peeps, just a reminder. The general discussion page is getting pretty messy again.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:00 am

I use an ipad and don't much care for switching sections.  Sorry feeling whiney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News   Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Please Start Using The News Section For News
Page 1 of 1